What school district is this building in? This home was built in 2013 and last sold on 7/15/2015 for $6,460,000. 1000 South Broadway Apartments is Denver's newest LEED Gold designed apartment community! This multi-family home sits on a 11.72 acre lot. Strip Center at 567 E Louisiana Ave is 0.7 miles away, and 723 & 725 Broadway is within a 11 minutes walk. View detailed information and reviews for 1000 S Broadway in Hicksville, New York and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. This luxurious pet-friendly apartment community boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. 1000 South Broadway Lifestyle Ratings. All dimensions are approximate. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. Reviews No reviews found. This four-story office building is located at the signalized inte 1000 South Broadway Apartments Denver, CO 80209 (303)293-2787 The best in Urban Living has arrived! Based on Redfin's Coal City data, we estimate the home's value is $171,532. 1000 South Broadway has a Walk Score of 73 out of 100. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. 186 likes. Forgot password? 1000 South Broadway is a new construction (2014), full-amenity building. CORT will make you Move In Ready! Get directions, reviews and information for Your Water Care Company in Denver, CO. The 1000 South Broadway is within the Denver Public Schools. That means providing an extraordinary level of privacy and serenity. Legal. 1000 South Broadway is an eight minute walk from the C Union Station to Littleton-Mineral Station, the D 18th & California Station to Littleton-Mineral Station and the E Union Station to Lincoln Station at the I-25 & Broadway Station stop. Your new apartment would be located in the Washington Park West neighborhood. This luxurious pet-friendly… On 07/11/2020, I visited Uhaul at 1000 S Broadway, Hicksville, NY 11801 in regards to a pending refund, about which I had already spoken to the customer care a week ago. We have shared your comments with our team, and they were thrilled. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. Apartments at 1000 South Broadway are equipped with Air Conditioner, Microwave and Hardwood Floors and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,399 to $ 2,789.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Recently Renovated Swim-Up Movie Theater, Pool and Off Street Parking and is located on 1000 South Broadway in the 80209 zip code. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. From an array of amenities, to spacious floor plans, wonderful community events, and more - we're certain that you'll love your stay here. Forgot password? This luxurious pet-friendly apartment community boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. 1000 South Broadway - 1000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209 - Rated 2.5 based on 5 Reviews "I highly recommend this property. 1000 S BROADWAY Ave was built in 2005 and last sold on September 28, 2012 for $868,000. 1000 South Broadway is an apartment community dedicated to offering our residents the best in quality apartment living. If you don't get an email within a few minutes, please re-try. Specialties: At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. 4.0 stars Affordability. Error : Please verify you are not a robot. 1000 S Broadway is located in Washington Park West, Denver. 1000 South Broadway is a 4-story low-rise building in Highland, Illinois, U.S.A.. View a detailed profile of the structure 1223332 including further data and descriptions in the Emporis database. View detailed information and reviews for 1000 S Broadway in Hicksville, New York and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Prices and availability are subject to change. This 1,638 square foot house sits on a 10,669 square foot lot. Username or email. This luxurious pet-friendly apartment community boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. Forgot username? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. There are 7 companies that have an address matching 1000 South Broadway #461 Denver, CO 80209. 1000 S Broadway Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 1000 South Broadway Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,455/month. Nearby schools include MC Kinley-Thatcher Elementary School, Washington St Community Center and Lincoln Elementary School. Select the Move In Ready package that fits your needs and get moving. U-Haul has everything for your local or long-distance move, including truck rentals, trailers, cargo vans, pickup trucks, and self-storage. Comparable nearby homes include 160 E 2nd St, 145 W DES PLAINES St, and 380 S Kankakee St. Shoppers will appreciate 1000 South Broadway Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 567 E Louisiana Ave, 723 & 725 Broadway, and Strip Center at 1081-1095 S Pearl St. Learn more about this Single Family with Weichert’s property listing for 1000 South BROADWAY Avenue. APN 0515600027998. Ft. Claim Reward 1000 South Broadway 1000 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80260. Only $28.99 for these amazing pre filled cbd..." ). At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. 1000 South Broadway Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,455/month. Strip Center at 567 E Louisiana Ave is 0.7 miles away, and 723 & 725 Broadway is within a 11 minutes walk. Please feel free to call us and we will reach out to you shortly! The 292,488 sq. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. 1000 S. Broadway at 1000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209, USA apartments for rent View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 1000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209 is a 2 bed, 2 bath home. Location 1000 South Broadway Denver, CO 80209 (303) 293-2787 pm.1000broadway@avenue5apt.com. 1000 South Broadway has a Walk Score of 73 out of 100. Apartments for rent at 1000 South Broadway, Denver, CO from $1,507 USD. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. This luxurious pet-friendly apartment community boasts one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes. Based on Redfin's Leavenworth data, we estimate the home's value is $176,378. Help. We look forward to hearing from you! 1000 S BROADWAY Ave is a house in Park Ridge, IL 60068. Yes, 1000 South Broadway provides parking. "Pineapple Express CBD Vape Pen Cartridge on SALE! Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. 1000 S Broadway is a multi-family home in Denver, CO 80209. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Ask about our move-in specials Best of Denver. See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. This address can also be written as 1000 South Broadway, Denver, Colorado 80209. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Overview. Password. Results Claim Reward Need Furniture? 1000 South Broadway Apartments is Denver's newest LEED Gold designed apartment community! About 1000 South Broadway. Nearby Shopping. See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. A password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password. **Floor plans are an artist’s interpretation. 1000 South Broadway is Denver's best LEED Gold designed apartment community conveniently located between the Denver Central Business District and Denver Tech Center. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all. A password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password. 1000 South Broadway | Connect with the vibrancy of Denver’s diverse West Wash Park neighborhood where you are surrounded by trendy restaurants, stylish boutiques, and cool cafes. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Not all features are available in every apartment. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. 80209. Availability, pricing and special promotions subject to change daily. © 2020 Avenue5 Residential, LLC. This 13,776 SF Office is for lease on LoopNet.com. Property located at 1000 S Broadway, Denver, CO 80209. At 1000 S Broadway, Denver is your city to explore. 1000 South Broadway, Denver, CO 80260 Claim Reward. Customer care assured me that the manager from the location will reach out to me in 4 business days. Located right off I-25, in Denver's South Broadway neighborhood, affectionately known as SoBo, our apartments are ideal and convenient for all.
2020 1000 south broadway