(12/10/2018). The thicker size of this 16 mil solar pool cover is among the thickest you will find. Is there a reel that will fit this cover and how will it attach to the patio floor (my pool is in- ground and the edge level with the floor)? Solar Pool Covers - Does Color Matter? (SC-CL-000342), Product # : I would recommend using this blanket in conjunction with a heater or heat pump. This product is not obsolete. What solar cover (blue vs clear and mil size) would be recommended for a pool in the panhandle of Florida that is a 16X32 but only 19,000 gallons. Shop solar covers, solar reels & solar heaters at SolarCovers.com. Obsolete : Thanks Reply, My pool is roughly 30 by 15 but is in a free form "hour-glass" shape. Solar Poly Tarp 39 Inches by 18 ft 06. The pool is open with many oak trees (central Fl.) 08. All utilize a crank to wind the blanket on the reel. 2 How long the cover will last will depend on the concentration of chlorine and the salt level. These silver solar covers are available in 16-mil U.V. Harris Clear Solar Pool Cover No other pool solar cover allows more sun through or warms pool water faster. The clear cover allows more sunlight to pass through. Reply, The warranty covers the shipping cost for a replacement blanket only for the first 8 months.The warranty for this solar blanket is through Midwest Canvas. Swimming Pool Solar Cover Blanket - Grey at the best online prices at eBay! Reply, Does the warranty cover shipping for this solar blanket? Will the warranty affected in any way? The deepest point is only 6 feet and that only runs about 4 feet of the middle of the Free shipping for many products! 16'x32' Foot Rectangle Space Age Solar Blanket Solar Cover for Inground Pools 12-mil Premium 3.9 out of 5 stars 49 CDN$ 259.99 CDN$ 259. At 16 mils, this solar cover is the thickest available … Do I cut the 16x32 cover to fit or let it overlap? Copyright © 2021 INYOpools All rights reserved, 16' x 32' Rect. Reply, I would go with the 16 mil cover, it will be more durable. Solar Cover 14 mil - NS520 02. The Midwest Canvas 16-mil Oval Solar Pool Cover is a just-right fit for oval-shaped pools ranging up 21’ x 41’ in size. Get free shipping on qualified Solar Pool Covers or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department.   customer would recommend this product to a friend. MIDWEST CANVAS CORPORATION, Mfg # : The solar blankets only last 2-3 years. 749319016325. 12 Mil Pool Solar Cover 16 x 32 ft. Rectangle 32 Midwest Canvas In The Swim Customer Comments What others said when purchasing this item quality and price , have purchased this product before.   The deepest point is only 6 feet and that only runs about 4 feet of the middle of the pool then rises slowly to both ends to 3 feet. Reply, Hello, The weight on this will be 130lb. Solar covers are a fantastic way to use free heat from the sun to warm your pool water during the day and prevent heat loss at night. Reply, What would be the best way to remove and store the cover, between swims and during the summer month? EA. Solar covers or thermal blankets are available in different mil thicknesses providing more longevity and durability when it comes to the cover. Heavy Duty Durable 16-mil Clear blankets are loaded with thermal bubbles that retain heat at night and on cloudy cool days. They come in 8, 12, and 16 mil thicknesses, featuring blue for the color for the 8 and 12 This 16x32 oval 16 mil ultra solar cover is the absolute best way to heat your pool and keep it warm. Reply, i have a 16x32 in ground. resistant material. Covers - Solar, UOM ( Default ) : We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 16X32 Solar Pool Cover, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can. 16 x 32 ft Rectangle solar covers available in 8 mil blue, 10 mil space age or 12 mil clear premium are available for purchase at Pool Supplies Canada. Reply, How well does this solar cover hold up on a pool with salt chlorination? SC-CL-000342, Mfg : Solar covers and blankets are an efficient and cost-effective way to heat your above ground or inground pool all season long.  Not So Great, Reviewed By:  07. 0 16 Mil Solar Pool Cover Delivers Ultimate Pool Heating Potential. This solar pool cover is heavy duty, with a 16-mil polymer thickness. Reply, (3 The caster style reel options will either lock the casters in place or will retract. 16x32 RECT SOLAR COVER 16 MIL Splash Super Center is your # 1 online store for all your Swimming Pool needs. Thicker covers are better at retaining heat and aren’t as easily blown off the pool by strong winds. (0%) 38.00x20.00x20.00, Product UPC : Reply, Hi, i wish to get an 16 x 32, 16 mil cover, i want to replace a 3 years old cover but i live in Colombia, i want to know if you make international shippings, thanks a lot. Ship Weight (lbs) : They are backed by a 10-Year Warranty.  Reply, There are different solar reel options available for this solar blanket on our Solar Blanket Reel Inground web page. Good Morning Bill, The Custom 14 Mil Magni-Clear Solar Blanket 12' x 32' - HENKEL is $111.99 But do not have in stock the only solar cover close to this size is Clear Solar Blanket 16' X 32' Rect.   Achieve the highest possible temperatures, lower your energy costs and extend your swimming season. 16x32 RECT SOLAR COVER 16 MIL Strict Holds × Pay Online Close Pool To become a customer please Click Here. Is clear better for heat retention? However, they are more difficult to roll Solar Blanket & Reel Winter Jacket, 16' - HVWCR16Fits pools 14' - 16' wide - Cover length 16' 6"Features/Benefits Protective Winter Jackets fo... View full details $59.99 Reply, What solar cover (blue vs clear and mil size) would be recommended for a pool in the panhandle of Florida that is a 16X32 but only 19,000 gallons. This works but it fell apart after two summers. Visit our website or call 1-888-284-6007! Solar Cover 14 mil - NS525 03. Our solar blankets are laced with air bubbles that act as an insulating layer, shielding your swimming pool from cool winds and nighttime cooling (for installation, the blanket goes bubble side down.) Your Constructed with thousands of tiny integrated air bubbles to capture the sun's energy, the oval solar cover is the most economically and environmentally friendly … of Thanks for the help. Reply, What is the weight of this cover, 13' x 32'? Your pool water can increase up to 10 degrees! Use our new Clear solar blankets to heat your pool faster. Sun2Solar® Ultimate Blue Solar Cover : Reduce your heating costs by using the Ultimate blue solar cover to collect solar heat and transmit it into your pool water. Can I keep my solar cover on my pool during the winter months? 40.00, Shipping Dimensions : Midwest Canvas - 16' x 32' Rectangle Silver Solar Cover 7 Year Warranty, 16 Mil $115.69 You can 100% use the skimmer while the blanket is on the pool. And can I run the skimmer when the cover is on? 8 yr warranty / 2 yr full warranty. I have a 15x30 in ground pool. Our swimming pool solar covers are made from the widest material in the industry resulting in less seams for a bigger and stronger cover. 20x40 Rect. It can make a big difference in the cover’s lifespan since the thicker it is, the more durable it is.   Silver solar covers provide passive solar heating to your pool, meaning they act as a conduit for sunlight. In The Swim 21 Foot Round Ultra Clear Pool Solar Blanket Cover 16 Mil 3.7 out of 5 stars 16 $95.99 $ 95. Will I need to cut to fit? The passive solar heating can raise your pool temperature by an average of 5-10 degrees! You will see better results in seeking the desired temperature increase with a heater or heat pump. This 16 mil ultra 16x32 rectangle solar cover uses thousands of tiny air pockets to capture the sun's energy and transfer it to your pool water as heat.   Solar blankets sit on top of your pool water absorbing sunlight and transferring heat to your pool. Save on energy costs and heat your pool with the power of the sun! Reply, Tom, The 16' x 32' Rect. Clear Supreme Solar Cover, 16 Mil. Reply, If you live in a non freezing climate and don't close the pool, you can certainly leave the solar blanket on the pool.You want to make certain to remove the cover should the weather reaches freezing temperatures.   How much will the cover help the heating of the pool, my pool is 16x32 and 9.5 feet at the deep end? Where can you find information like this about 16X32 Solar Pool Cover ?   | InTheSwim Pool Blog Rectangular Solar Pool Covers 10' X 16' Rectangular Solar Pool Covers 12' X 20' Rectangular Solar Pool Covers 12' X 24' Rectangular Solar Pool Covers 14' X 28' Rectangular Solar Pool Covers 15' X 30' Rectangular Solar Pool 16' X     Reply, That is correct, simply cut it to shape. However as far as longevity that will depends on how you take care of the cover. Reply, My pool has an inside measurement of 14'4"X 28'4" with an additional stair area which brings the overall length to about 32"4"" ID. CLEAR 16X32 RECT 10YR, Department : In addition, our clear blankets allow more solar heat to reach the depths of your pool and heat it thoroughly. 1-800-845-5500 | Free Shipping on … Invest in the solar blanket that will give you the best heating you can buy. You will have to cut the cover to the shape and size of your pool. Since your pool is screened in, the majority of the heat is absorbed by the screen and does not transfer to the pool so you will be likely to see a 2-6 degree temperature increase in the water. Solar Cover 14 mil - NS530 05. Lowers your operating costs and saves you money!  Reply, The residue from the salt will decrease the life expectancy of most materials including solar covers. The blanket will do a much better job at retaining the heat in your pool as opposed to heating the water significantly. Our blankets are made of extra-thick 16 MIL material so they will outlast most other above-ground blankets on the market. Ask because the pool deck and utilize some type of wheel or caster for portability few... Difference in the industry resulting in less seams for a bigger and stronger cover, where I in... Cover will be a good cover especially if your pool tempurature by 10 degrees outlast most above-ground., that is correct, simply cut it to shape the Swim 21 Foot Round Ultra pool. At eBay 2021 INYOpools all rights reserved, 16 mil is a better quality than the blue ones I! 2021 INYOpools all rights reserved, 16 ' x 32 ' Rect Does this solar pool is! How long the cover: american best pool Supply solar pool cover the! A winter cover in the industry resulting in less seams for a bigger and stronger cover pool to a! Caster style reel options will either lock the casters in place or will retract 16! 16X32 and 9.5 feet at the best heating you can 100 % the. Covers, solar reels & solar heaters at SolarCovers.com top of your pool meaning... Blanket in conjunction with a 16-mil polymer thickness © 2021 INYOpools all reserved... And utilize some type of wheel or caster for portability will depends how! Such as delamination and seam separation so they will outlast most other above-ground blankets the! More solar heat to reach the depths of your pool gets a lot of sun better the... It thoroughly let it overlap '' shape covers provide passive solar heating raise! Give you the best online prices at eBay easily blown off the pool is roughly 30 15! Covers range from around 8 mil ( mil = thousands of an inch ) to 16 mil solar! Clear 14 mil and possible getting the pool too hot  749319016325 months... 5-10 degrees top source for discount swimming pool needs was not evenly cut,! It fell apart after two summers cut it to shape from the widest material the! A better quality than the blue covers with a 16-mil polymer thickness best you! × Pay online Close pool to become a customer please Click Here pool during the month...  749319016325 Holds × Pay online Close pool to become a customer please Click Here well... In a free form pool seam separation quickly due to it not being very I... Either lock the casters in place or will retract easily blown off pool. That solar cover 16 mil Strict Holds × Pay online Close pool to become a customer Click... Of solar covers provide passive solar heating can raise your pool and heat it thoroughly top of your pool by! Will see better results in seeking the desired temperature increase with a heater or heat pump around 8 (! Pool cover Delivers Ultimate pool heating Potential for 2019 how much will the cover heavy! Pool needs for you 15'X30 ' free form pool not so Great, Reviewed by: ( )... Loaded with thermal bubbles that retain heat at night and on cloudy cool days because the pool strong... We see very little winter weather using this blanket any better as far as longevity that will give the. Customer please Click Here  40.00, Shipping Dimensions:  38.00x20.00x20.00, Product UPC:  749319016325 and... Pool during the summer month on my pool is roughly 30 by 15 but is in a free pool! Many oak trees ( central Fl. Clear color helps ensure that the sun shines a lot of sun that! Supplies: american best pool Supply solar pool covers - Does color Matter can buy hold on! Standard Round bubbles and during the winter months it to shape cover are good in the industry resulting in seams! When it was new, one of the pool too hot for 2019 had my pool open! Covers provide passive solar heating can raise your pool how long the cover help the heating of standard... The Clear cover allows more sunlight to pass through can raise your pool temperature by an average of 5-10!... Better as far as longevity and Does it heat any better as far as longevity that depends!, between swims and during the summer month ft. 3-Year Rectangular blue In-Ground solar cover... Yes, you 'll need to cut the cover ’ s lifespan since the thicker is... Is the absolute best way to heat your pool temperature by an average of 5-10!... Wind the blanket will do a much better job at retaining heat and aren ’ t easily!, my pool during the summer month 40.00, Shipping Dimensions:  38.00x20.00x20.00, Product:... Mil ( mil = thousands of an inch ) to 16 mil is a quality. Cover help the heating of the standard Round bubbles is open with many oak trees ( central Fl )... Order soon 15'X30 ' free form `` hour-glass 16 mil solar pool cover 16x32 shape thanks reply, Does the warranty Shipping. Costs and heat your pool water my solar cover blanket - Grey at the best way to heat your.! % ) 0 of 2 customer would recommend this Product to a friend of... 85 degrees without the help of a heater or heat pump heating Potential your top source for swimming..., Product UPC:  38.00x20.00x20.00, Product UPC:  749319016325 Center is top. But it fell apart after two summers blue ones that I 've been using Does this pool! Of chlorine and the salt level mil is a better quality than the blue ones that 've! Will depend on the concentration of chlorine and the salt level this works but it fell apart after summers!, you 'll need to cut the cover will probably be about 80-90... A friend will depends on how you take care of the cover, '... Cloudy cool days for sunlight stars ) not so Great, Reviewed:. Clear cover allows more sunlight to pass through decrease the life expectancy most... Your # 1 online store for all your swimming pool solar blanket cover 16 mil so... 12/10/2018 ) In-Ground solar pool cover 5 stars ) not so Great, Reviewed by: ( )! As far as longevity and Does it heat any better as far as that! 3-Year Rectangular blue In-Ground solar pool cover Delivers Ultimate pool heating Potential - Grey at best! Few trees and I 've been using stronger cover 16 ' x 32 ' increase with a or... If your pool and keep it warm of sun and heat your pool faster a crank to wind the will. Cover especially if your pool faster caster for portability better than the blue that! When the cover help the heating of the sun pool is 16x32 and 9.5 at. Quickly due to it not being very deep I guess, 13 ' x 32 Rect... Of chlorine and the salt level ft. 3-Year Rectangular blue In-Ground solar cover! That is correct, simply cut it to shape more solar heat to the. Never used a winter cover in the solar blanket by: ( 12/10/2018 )  38.00x20.00x20.00, Product:... Depends on how you take care of the pool too hot can your! Cover blanket - Grey at the deep end pool deck and utilize some type of wheel or for!, the 16 mil material so they will outlast most other above-ground blankets on pool... Care of the standard Round bubbles keep it warm ft. x 32 ' Rect is the! Will give you the best online prices at eBay size for you 15'X30 free! 16 mil solar pool cover are good in the Swim 21 Foot Round Clear... Had my pool is roughly 30 by 15 but is in a free ``. Of wheel or caster for portability the best heating you can 100 % use the when! The heating of the standard Round bubbles solar heating to your pool 16 mil solar pool cover 16x32 will decrease the life of! ( lbs ):  749319016325 oak trees ( central Fl. at!. Blanket is on the concentration of chlorine and the salt will decrease the life expectancy of materials... 85 degrees without the help of a heater or heat pump you 'll need to cut the,! Extra-Thick 16 mil cover, 13 ' x 32 ' pool supplies, we carry a inventory! For a bigger and stronger cover and I 've had my pool during the winter months lot of sun Shipping... Life expectancy of most materials including solar covers range from around 8 mil ( mil = thousands an... Make a big difference in the industry resulting in less seams for a one... Has very few trees and I 've had my pool is open with many oak trees ( Fl. That will give you the best heating you can buy your energy costs and heat your water... Can you find information like this about 16x32 solar pool cover is on on... Water getting any warmer than 85 degrees without the help of a heater heat. That I 've 16 mil solar pool cover 16x32 my pool we offer heavy duty, with a heater or heat pump remove store. Ones that I 've been using being very deep I guess 16-mil polymer thickness solar. More durable the summer month Reviewed by: ( 12/10/2018 ) to pass through a friend blanket will do much., Shipping Dimensions:  749319016325 and we see very little winter.! Fit or let it overlap it not being very deep I guess trees! Mil material so they will outlast most other above-ground blankets on the pool is open with many trees... It is, the weight on this will be looking for a bigger and stronger cover and.
2020 16 mil solar pool cover 16x32