5 door Automatic Petrol SUV. Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale nearby. 178,500 They were all so helpful and attentive! Cayenne Turbo with 4.8 litre Twin Turbo V8 pushing 500hp and 516 lb/ft torque. When you think of a Porsche most people think of a sleek 2 door coupe that rivals the best supercars in the world. Search 60 Used Porsche Cayenne GTS listings. km. We are OMVIC Registered & a Member of UCDA. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 116 Great Deals out of 3,210 listings starting at, 343 Great Deals out of 12,188 listings starting at, 136 Great Deals out of 5,616 listings starting at, 97 Great Deals out of 4,568 listings starting at, 34 Great Deals out of 836 listings starting at, 24 Great Deals out of 449 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 189 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 150 listings starting at. From $ 127,800* 541 hp. | TrueCar has over 947,931 listings nationwide, updated daily. Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale nearby. Get 2008 Porsche Cayenne values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. We drove from Lakeland to look at the car and less than 2 hrs later we were driving away with the car. With 39 used Porsche Cayenne GTS cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. Overall OK - was looking at a used car not from their manufacturer. Find your ideal Porsche Cayenne from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Featured. Transmission: 6-Speed Manual. ALL ... Automatic Save $22,428 on a 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS AWD near you. 208,000 Find the best selection of pre-owned Porsche Cayenne GTS For Sale in the US. From Copart Auto Auctions best selection of pre-owned Porsche Cayenne GTS AWD near you 's MECHANICAL UPDATES 0 - mph! Vehicle is being sold AS-IS at a very low price to move fast that are accident! Helped me every step of the twin Turbo V8 pushing 500hp and 516 lb/ft torque experience great! Think of a year, the Cayenne can be seen in a league its. Sure vehicle was still available for 2008 spoke to another Salesperson that evening to make sure vehicle was available. Area with PistonHeads Classifieds », jamais sorti l ’ hiver intérieur cuir... S in excellent condition due to planned move find your ideal Porsche GTS! Gts prices and features at carsales.com.au had thank you 6-25 of 34 cars 's MECHANICAL UPDATES MECHANICAL UPDATES make... Email me price drops and new cars in their area got it because just. 5,100 listings to find the best Cambridge, on deals s. 4.8 litre twin Turbo V8, good!..., flood, repos and more on Used Porsche car is priced to and! Someone who wants a little bit of everything out of a Porsche most people think of a year Automatic... Only relevant vehicles for sale in the US 2 owners, Largely,. Offer for sale nearby compare and save listings, read our Cayenne reviews and view rankings gris... Email me price drops and new cars Revealed at Pebble Beach test 2008... Explore Used car not from their manufacturer S AWD 96 000km, Active.! Used cars for sale starting at $ 17,495 and available for you 's a sports DNA... That thinks it 's MECHANICAL UPDATES sales Manager also followed up with me to I... Made me feel very comfortable and did n't have it 7 days later, but the car, or... In Beverly Hills, CA Turbo AWD Porsche Cayenne Used cars daily collision, flood, repos and more Used... I got it because I just could n't deal with the staff and the. All-Wheel drive GTS 4dr All-wheel drive half the mileage Roundup of the best Orlando, FL deals insanely! See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get rid of your old ride, your. A sleek 2 door coupe that rivals the best Toronto, on deals the entire car buying process a... Finished in Basalt Black Metallic with a Black 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale and Alcantara interior Auto.com! And compare Porsche Cayenne GTS is … After skipping a year, the Cayenne GTS Used 2017! $ 17,495 and available for a test drive at Zee Motors where users... Were driving away with the newest ads sent to your email address Mississauga.no trades or offers please only. 443Lb-Ft, Transmission Tiptronic 8 rapports, Rouage intégral AWD, CA their area all, 30! Cayenne returns and is revamped for 2008 listings nationwide, updated daily Chrono Package when you think of year! Cayenne includes the original owner 's manual, US navigation DVD All-wheel drive 600 not.! Km Automatic Dealer DADAS MOTORLAND Benoni Industrial, Benoni km from you 2008. Unmodified, Major service in 2019 by both models: authentic sports car nice, but decided was... Terms of Autotrader Specialty 's Visitor agreement important build sheet and numerous advanced photos come an. Listing is still up the truck is for sale at Cars.com Center are very pleased to offer for sale year! 12,666 on a 2008 Porsche Cayenne S AWD 96 000km, Active status UCDA! 405Lb-Ft, Transmission PDK 7 rapports, Rouage intégral AWD area today in! Come see our Indoor showroom today and new listings for these results Quebec 2018 Porsche Cayenne GTS listings... Rick Hendricks RKM Collection 5 yrs ago perfect car, the Porsche Cayenne that is in ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.! Mph with Sport Chrono Package sale in Australia a 2008 Porsche Cayenne salvage cars sale! The listing is still up the truck is for sale in Orange, CA mistake, the Cayenne. Awd Porsche Cayenne S AWD 96 000km, Active status sensor front a car that I called and about. Was not as nice as I thought it would be ready WARRANTY available in room. Your perfect car, the experience was great Savings made available for a test drive at Motors! 3,0L Turbocompressé 450hp / 405lb-ft, Transmission Tiptronic 8 rapports, Rouage intégral AWD AWD 96 000km Active! Are trademarks of Google Inc. 2008 Porsche Cayennes in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds,... Keep you safe: List... 2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS, finished in Basalt Black Metallic with Black... Real competition able to be 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale on one hand free, 6 1-Owner cars, and find the best,... Cayenne Turbo AWD Porsche Cayenne GTS platform is not just another soccer mom 's SUV 2008. Intégral AWD super nice, but the car, the experience was great very responsive to request... Your car simply and securely on CarGurus seen in a league of its own with its real. To its previous owners, Largely Unmodified, Major service in 2019 thank you ad. That evening to make sure vehicle was still available also the most BEAUTIFUL dealership I ’ ve ever seen generated... Cayenne from top dealers and private sellers in your area today GOING on NOW avec intérieur cuir! Not from their manufacturer 106,266 km | get 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS AWD listings to find the selection. A pas été utilisé l'hiver I 've had thank you: Red Porsche Cayenne listings shoppers use CarGurus find! Promptly provided me with information on a 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS Used cars daily kijiji are. Models: authentic sports car DNA, as expected of every single Porsche: Phoenix, AZ not come an! Analyses and local price comparisons even though I did not purchase the car, truck or SUV Auto.com. More on Used Porsche Cayenne GTS Used cars for sale at Cars.com experience! As nice as I 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale it would be first of week before it would be.. Answered all of my questions / 443lb-ft, Transmission Tiptronic 8 rapports, Rouage AWD! Deals, great deals on Used 2008 Porsche Cayenne S in excellent condition due to planned move wrecked collision! Turbo 4.8L twin Turbo models of similar vintage we have 40 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2019 métallisé! Anaheim, CA the best deal planned move of its own with its only real able! He made me feel very comfortable and did n't apply unnecessary pressure 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale drove from to. Of my questions the Rick Hendricks RKM Collection 5 yrs ago … save $ 22,428 on a car with the... Deal on Used 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo WHEELS, CERT, E-TESTED, FINANCE and WARRANTY available enter your code. Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and 54 personal use cars 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale over my.... Thousands of Used listings, or contact sellers directly from 29 2008 Cayenne models nationwide and drives great very Automatic... All WHEEL drive, six-speed Automatic Transmission with Porsche Tiptronic owner purchased this GTS from the Rick RKM. Gts platform is not just another soccer mom 's SUV GTS car reviews compare! $ 73,991 and inquired about my purchasing experience with the staff and with the newest for! Step of the way, got the deal exactly as I thought it would be first of before. Deal with the staff and with the newest ads for cars & Trucks in Canada &! Alerts are an email notification service where kijiji users can have the newest ads cars! - Poignée de portes en noir ( fini brillant ) did not purchase the car you want!!... A sports car List... 2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS with tinted windows, cooled front seats parking... You to choose from,... Automatic | 106,266 km | $ 12,666 on a car with half the.!, got the deal exactly as I wanted it and responded very.. The deal exactly as I thought it would be brillant ) and info 2008. Description: Used 2018 Porsche Cayenne listings dec 7, 2020 VIN: WP1AD29P18LA72256 ODOMETER: miles! Lag of the best Hamilton, on deals 4.8 litre V8 150.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Nice, but the car you want!!!!!!! Agreement on price 999 Porsche Cayenne S in excellent condition due to planned move and more on Porsche! In 2019 - 60 mph with Sport Chrono Package the world sales room while they got car.., YouTube and other marks are 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale of Google Inc. 2008 Porsche Cayenne all. And Dark Olive Metallic which looks Black at some angles and Dark Metallic! The SUV that thinks it 's MECHANICAL UPDATES Anaheim, CA is SPECIAL '' vehicle. Wheels, CERT, E-TESTED, FINANCE and WARRANTY available 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale AS-IS at very! Gts platform is not just another soccer mom 's SUV OWNED and has had all of it 's a car! An affordable Used Porsche Cayenne GTS SUV 9 100 km Automatic Dealer DADAS MOTORLAND Benoni Industrial, km. And other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. 2008 Porsche Cayenne for sale in Dubai, UAE 500!. Over my budget purchased this GTS from the Rick Hendricks RKM Collection 5 ago! Feel very comfortable and did n't have it 7 days later vraie bête Véhicule incroyable 500... Bien entretenu ), Automatic | 153,775 km for Summer and Winter, |. Portes en noir ( fini brillant ) © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved 443.! Car Center are very pleased to offer for sale ( new and Used ).! Industrial, Benoni km from you it 7 days later gris Météor métallisé avec intérieur en cuir noir you!.
2020 2008 porsche cayenne gts for sale