Some examples of good coordinating colors for Sea Salt are: Agreeable Gray; Steamed Milk; Mega Greige; Heron Plume; Accessible Beige; Comfort Gray; Best Rooms to Paint Sea Salt. We have also been testing paint colors for the walls on our first floor, trying to find a neutral-ish gray. Here are some other options that you might want to consider. It is the beauty of this shade created by Sherwin Williams! I have a post just on white that I think you should check out if you want more options, Paint and a can opener (and maybe a stir stick). Just select your paint color and it will show you all the closest paint matches Sherwin Williams Sea Salt has a mix of blue, green and gray. I can totally understand your issue. Apart from the inclusion of the greys into it, Sea Salt is not that much of a neutral color. Sea Salt in a sunroom would cause a direct natural light reflecting towards the finely painted wall and illuminate the undertones. In a North facing kitchen for instance, if one uses the color sea salt, it needs to be teamed with nice creamy tones like a rain-washed effect rolling in. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If your room faces south then you will generally have a warm feel to the room because of the natural light so that will make the paint color take on that warmer tone of the greige. This can really help you choose the right color for your home. I am working on painting the interior of my home and the higher the LRV the better since I have so many trees I get very little natural light in my home. The perfect positioning of our Sea Salt would be with whitewashed cabinets and long white cupboards, pale crown, and high baseboards. What does that mean? Any help you can offer would be amazing. Useful Gray is a bit lighter than Wordly Gray but again, they are more on the green side of undertone where Agreeagle Gray is more purple. Good luck! My trim is “Extra White”. Striving to provide the Best Information and User Experience. The Best Warm Gray or Greige Paint Colors For Your Home. You need to plan for a whole day. It’s cooler but still has a cozy feel. This combination is what currently appeals to the majority. No surprise from me at all because it’s also one of the top colors that I recommend to my clients because it’s an absolutely beautiful green/gray/blue! Here are some great examples. Also, Comfort Gray and Sea Salt are great colors to do in bedrooms and bathrooms. So give yourself the time of the whole day. Now I’ve retired and I’m in new/old home. Agreeable Gray and Repose Gray are two of the most popular paint shades from Sherwin Williams. These would complement a great evening, giving it a slight reliving and romantic touch and make the color lean towards its cooler side. SW Sea Salt has been reviewed as the most fantastic tone for coastal paint that compliments most mainstream accents and furniture and is supposedly neutral for all types of rooms providing a relaxing atmosphere in the surroundings. However, one great tip would be to try the color out as a small sample on sheets of cardboard or a piece of furniture to fit the lighting and positioning. I have a really hard time paying someone to do something that I can physically do myself. Thus, this color can be a more muted pastel leaning towards the greens and warmer undertones however, neutral enough to be easy at tackling with mainstream furniture and comparing with other decent color combinations. Now that you have your supplies you just need to get painting! The designers for this generation find these shades forgotten and want to live by them in this era of serene colors and coastal, beach aura. Agreeable Gray is a great color! This decade though, warm, muted, and less reflective colors have been adored, and thus grays and dull blues are painted in different proportions with the Sea Salt combination. So much for one color suiting the best possible ideas in your head that here we provide with the perfect coordinating colors with Sea Salt as well! Shades vary from being pure and cool or vibrant, muted and subtle to being pigmented and shaded, and could even be either palely bland (one toned) or evenly textured and toned down.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'tellmebest_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_12',118,'0','0'])); As funny as it may sound, the world’s most adored green and grey paint is actually one that flashes hues of blue at different instances. What does that mean? For a cooler tone, however, colors like blues, lavenders, mauve, baby pink touches, or soft cream ochers are great choices to pair with a Sea Salt. Hi Samantha. Sea Salt is a chameleon color with green and gray undertones. You want a good brush because if you get a cheap one it will leave bristles all over your wall and you will go crazy trying to pull them out. So today I wanted to share my thoughts on Agreeable Gray because I think it could be one of the most versatile greige paint colors there is. At unusual times, however, in a south-facing room, this color will be looking way more green than any other color as it’s the effect of warm lighting and even in warm light bulbs instead of natural lights, it tends to stand at the greener than a grayer side. The colors looking most beautiful with Sea Salt is marble textured white and grey combinations excluding the dark purples and the dusty tones. It isn’t too light, and it isn’t too dark. Accessible Beige . It’s on a scale of 1-100, the higher numbers reflecting more light and the lower numbers reflecting little light. Sea Salt is a green/gray paint color and is such a soothing color. Chantilly Lace has an LRV of 92! I included Accessible Beige because this color can really look like a greige. It’s on the cool side rather than warm/yellow side. This versatile color would add to those ocean feels and tranquil outlook to a bathroom that has a farmhouse or coastal like décor and high wainscotings, neatly merging with the color blends and giving an iconic look all over. Shades in a kitchen should be warm and buttery yellow, somehow complement the crockery and finely match the cabinets and countertops for those marble tops and wooden touches, Sea Salt would be an amazing addition. The company’s team travels the globe for inspiration and acquires some global influenza to add to the newest color additions. And if you are anything like me you will have to wash your hair because I ALWAYS get paint in it! Samplize will send you a 12X12 inch sample of whatever color you want and it’s peel and stick so easy to remove once you are done with it. With an LRV … In this south-facing room, the rays are yellow and bright, which may cause the Sea Salt to look greener than blue as usual in a cooler tone. Accessible Beige and Sea Salt. The same wall will also have a dark gray tiled fireplace wall, from floor to ceiling. Give Pale Oak a try if you still want a light color but not quite as bright. Learn how your comment data is processed. It changes color based on the lighting situations. I would give Benjamin Moore White Dove and Sherwin Willimas Alabaster a try. Toned down hues, as well as eye-catching shades, are included in the upcoming palettes to have a bright outlook of the future and add a subtle touch of earlier decades. A super light and faded form of the color sea green, showing a lot of the green and blue combination with an extra hinge towards the green is shown mainly when Sea Salt is painted in a North facing room with faded warm lighting or a more dull and diffused aura. Sherwin Williams is more on the cooler side and has a proportion of the color set in such a way that the undertones appear to be blue and gray. I just (literally 2 days ago) purchased samples of [SW] Repose Gray, Agreeable Gray, Sea Salt (as an accent / lighter color for a morning room), Light French Gray, and On the Rocks. It creates a pop of noticeable beauty in any space you choose to use it. ... SW Sea Salt. It is due to the addition of the bluish-black shade to the color blend that makes it fall towards the dusty undertones and may give a cooler look if used in bathrooms without natural lighting and the perfect combination of light bulbs. The perfectly custom colored curtains in vibrant outlays and one toned towel along with textured beddings and candles would really enhance the way this color outplays itself.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'tellmebest_com-leader-3','ezslot_14',119,'0','0'])); The RGB values for Sherwin Williams Sea Salt SW6204 are 204, 209, 200 and the HEX code is CCD1C8. The reason this is the #1 paint color for Sherwin Williams is that when painted in certain lights it can pull slightly blue/purple in color and in other lights it has that warmer beige tone. It is a great neutral gray/beige. The biggest difference again is the undertones Revere pulling a big toward green where AG is more purple. It is currently one of the most famous greyish blues, so combine with a subtle hazy outlook to any room. For a prime bedroom look, painting walls behind a master bed with blues, greens, and light dull shades would give a larger, airy outlook to it. This color would soothe the hustle-bustle of a busy kitchen and add to the feeling of comfort at home with the aroma of those homemade goodies. This light and subtle art would not be a bad idea for those looking for a greatly bold hue and wider view of the room, perhaps for more focus on office work or a moody bland look for that early morning workout you need to do. It’s for that reason that this color is so versatile and can work in nearly any room of your home. Hey, Welcome to Tell Me Best! I think as far as dark/bright goes Revere Pewter really equals Agreeable Gray. This is what my master bathroom looked like when we moved in. The LRV for Sherwin Williams Sea Salt SW6204 is 62.82. Sea Salt: This is a great colorful color from Sherwin Williams! Agreeable Gray vs Repose Gray . These two are very similar but as you can see Wordly gray has more of those green undertones where agreeable gray pulls more purple. Conservative Gray and Sea Salt are great colors! Wood floors. I recently painted my daughters bedroom and this is the feel I am getting from the paint color. But seriously, it’s a gorgeous color that gives every room its in a wonderful backdrop without stealing the show. But I knew that Sherwin Williams Sea Salt would look amazing in this room. Thank you! Prep is the most important. Sea Salt In Your Home. Let’s assume for one moment that Agreeable Gray does’t work for you….. The higher LRV really brightens things up. It can also look beautiful with finely polished browns in wooden textures and bamboo themes. Whenever I take a poll on the blog or my Facebook page with readers on their favorite paint color, Sherwin Williams Sea Salt is ALWAYS in the top three colors. There have been reviews on this color, turning out fabulous in bathrooms owing to its serene and subtle nature. It helps in encapsulating the feeling of relief during that wonderful morning time with a cup of coffee or not have a clustered environment while you breathe in deeply for that morning yoga. Now try adding those mauves and lavenders to your Sea Salt and see how both the colors make each other stand out, and the added effect would be a pastel touch to your living room. Sea Salt goes well with grays, whites, beiges and greiges. This color on itself is much of prestige, however, its perfect mix with other light, dark, vibrant, dusty, mate tones with traditional floors and mainstream paneling would do wonders to your space. When picking a paint color for any room I always suggest getting a sample and looking at it with all the different lights of the day. The two colors have a similar value or saturation, which makes a nice combination. However, with only additions of color by small fragments or accents, Sea Salt alone without interference with other tones is a color to influence the environment and create a relentlessly calm environment for that perfect evening cuddled up in your living room. They have different LRVs and truly radiate different shades from different angles and varied lightings. Pure White is part of Benjamin Moore’s off white collection and is an endlessly … Hence, a more south-facing one would work where the yellows and greens would work through more than the white and bluish hues. SW Sea Salt has been reviewed as the most fantastic tone for coastal paint that compliments most mainstream accents and furniture and is supposedly neutral for all types of rooms providing a relaxing … The LRV for Agreeable gray is 60. Thinking Agreeable Gray living room, dining room, kitchen (wall between kitchen/dining room removed making nice spacious room), and a very long kind of narrow hallway. I would love to offer more detailed assistance if needed. Each of us has dreamt of that perfect house where the walls match with furniture, curtains go about with the wall paint, flooring and walls add a touch of class to the entire room. Window pane also resembling to a matte window sill seems to be creating a minty touch for the viewers as compared to the Sea Salt.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'tellmebest_com-leader-2','ezslot_13',116,'0','0'])); Another minty bluish shade is made by this trade wind making the bluish-gray in Sea Salt stand out more than usual. Recommendations? Sea Salt over the years has become one of the most popular paint colors out there because it is so serene, calming and a beautiful shade of green/blue/gray. It has been adored for being a cool greenish-gray that gives out to the relaxing atmosphere mentioned above and further enhances the chameleon hues of the walls or furniture painted onto. A white off look is what people usually search for these days, which would lighten up the greens in Sea Salt and bring in that earthy look, and with the perfect furniture accents in gold and marble, you will be able to achieve that cherry on top of the cake! Because of the versatile nature of Agreeable Gray it really goes with anything. I love love love these two together. Sherwin Williams has worked with many historical color palettes from different areas and times from back to the 1830s, Early Victorian period, and those pastel additions have been a few specialties ever since. So we are going to break it down for you. Owing to the popularity of this shade and all other related ones in different places, the undertones, the look it gives may be similar, however, it’s all about the right proportions of the mix and the correct blend of the two that gives the perfect finish and makes that difference setting SW Sea Salt apart from all others. Hale Navy is obviously a blue color, I know duh! One of the fun things about this color is that it pairs so nicely with other colors. Your email address will not be published. But I think these four whites work really well with Agreeable Gray: Dover White, Alabaster, Pure White, and Extra White. LOL. Sea Salt SW 6204. For a more vibrant look in your bedroom, however, you may want to compliment the Sea Salt with other colors. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'tellmebest_com-box-3','ezslot_2',109,'0','0'])); Most of the time, choosing the right color tones, the bright and the dulls, the reflections and the undertones, the whites, and the dark, dusty shadows need a lot of patience, guidance, and dedication towards building your dream room the way you have envisioned it to be. Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter {Source: Fridley Homes on Instagram} Blue/Green. Sea Salt doesn’t work well with all grieves that’s what makes this pairing so special. The color Sea Salt itself is a mixture of water and salt as a compliment to the name. I recommend Sea Salt for my clients often because it’s perfect for bathrooms and bedrooms because it’s … Sea Salt SW 6204. It means that it’s a warm gray that tends to pull towards beige. Greige colors have undertones of blue, purple, and green. That is the reason it pairs so nicely with the blue undertones of Agreeable Gray. It all depends on what kind of contrast you want from your walls and trim. Repose definitely looks more grey to me. Another great idea would be for you to play with the same shades and take a more monochromatic approach, for instance, chose from the various shades of blue, turquoise, baby blue, dark blue, navy blue or sky blue for a subtle color that seems soothing enough to add to your Sea Salt themed bedroom. Peppercorn SW 7674. Some colors that will coordinate with Agreeable Gray and still keep things lighter for your space are: Lattice or Silverpointe. However, such a bright contrast would not seem as welcoming as the Sea Salt. The two colors work well together because they have a similar saturation. Sea Salt is one of Sherwin Williams most popular paint colors, a delicate green gray blue color that is a chameleon paint color that changes dramatically in different lighting conditions. Super bright paint color. Accessible Beige SW 7036. Even for a small room, most of the time you will need to do 2 coats of paint. There is a reason why this is so popular – it’s a great color choice for open floorpans that don’t want to commit to a cool-toned grey but still want something that feels fresh. For instance, colors like green and red opposing each other on the wheel go with each other if light and subdued. Perhaps you could add bamboo sticks accents to make it more appealing and give an oceanic vibe.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'tellmebest_com-box-4','ezslot_6',112,'0','0'])); Or even a darker shade could be used to enhance that subdued greenish-grey theme. Sea Salt has an LRV of 64 while Accessible Gray has an LRV of 58. It would not make it look like an appalling dusty darkish undertone; it is actually for a more relieving calming undertone to cancel the yellows of natural reflections. Oyster Bay is kind of a darker version of Sea Salt. That basically means how reflective a paint color is for light. I am having my cabinets painted white. I love it so much that I used it in all the bedrooms! This dusty rose color pulls the purples out in Agreeable Gray. It, however, with the mix of diffused lighting or natural lighting, for instance, an evening hour light would give the best look of all and is best for those peaceful coastal vibe lovers wanting their homes to be simple and chic with a Parisian touch. Agreeable Gray in a north-facing room Using Samplize is a great option. That is the reason it pairs so nicely with the blue undertones of Agreeable Gray. More than one gradients and undertones but in the most one toned formula possible. Agreeable Gray is also known as SW 7029. With reds, buttery yellows and muted shades of pink, the warmth can be changed to enhance the lightening of the room. Rain washed, as compared to Sea Salt is leaning towards way greener and seems to have greyish blue undertones when reflected with natural lights.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'tellmebest_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',115,'0','0'])); Topsail seems to look quite lighter and greener from Sea Salt and shows a bit of minty hues with natural lights. View interior and exterior paint colors and color palettes. We are remodeling our home with white cabinets, white calcatta counters, with tiled backsplash very close to Rainwashed. Comments: These two colors are obviously very different, but I wanted to put them together to show how much warmer Accessible Beige is, and to share a color it looks good with. In the south-facing rooms with the warmer lighting and direct orientation, the color would lean towards the greener and yellow aspect.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'tellmebest_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_10',117,'0','0'])); In the north-facing rooms, however, it will appear bluer with darker hues and a washed outlook. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray Review. Coming back to our beachy homelike look and midsummer dreamer mood, however, this elite shade could do justice to white painted groove boards with a copper beam hanging or rope pendant lights coiling down the ceiling. A watery oceanic blue of trade water clearly overshadows the grayness. In the case of a South-facing room, the green may be more vibrant and recognizable as the sun rays react to its cool tones. It’s a beach blue-green color that works so well with this greige color. Repose Gray SW 7015. Hence, this beautiful touch of marine and coastal vibe with a pastel base is a mix of green and gray; the foamy salt and the clear ocean. A couple of my favorites are reflection and gray screen from Sherwin Williams. Never mix up the two and get your hopes in vain! Hey there. Sea Salt by SW has said to be the best Green, Grey, and Blue Blend paint color. Does it look like someone is struggling between comfort and chic for house paints? Sherwin Williams Sea Salt (Favorite Blue/Green) – if you’re wanting to add a little color to your life, I think you can’t go wrong with Sea Salt. Please do leave your thoughts after reading the post. Where can you use Sherwin Williams Sea Salt?eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'tellmebest_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',111,'0','0'])); A Sea Salt washed wall painting, an accented sheet painted of roughly 8cm by 12cm, or a marble top counter with Sea Salt cabinets with wooden sides, or any other way of using this color could completely change the look and feel of any room. Match My Paint Color is a tool to match paint colors between the major paint manufacturers: PPG, Behr, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar, Benjamin Moore and Farrow & Ball. Thus, this color can be used on a bland wall for one wash, a small frames sheet for adding it as an accent, or could cover furniture sets to add a little touch of blue and hues of green to your whitewashed bathroom. I love rainwashed. Can be found #243-C1. Silver sage haves an unnoticeable shine to itself more than Sea Salt and must be quite lightening and make the room look brighter. If your room faces north you will find that this color shows more of the blue undertones and gives a cooler look. Metropolitan is more of a soft, muddy warm gray that can pick up the cool undertones, but is quite uncommital – it can really shift depending on the exposure of the room. Agreeable gray is considered a Greige color. It is what seemed the latest neutral apart from other pastel options.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'tellmebest_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',110,'0','0'])); At Sherwin Williams, according to their director of color marketing, colors complete a full circle and keep reoccurring over the decades in different shades and forms. Sea Salt is a light green-gray, but it’s a green-gray that LOOOVES to flash into blue. The powdery bluish undertones would illuminate the compressing feeling in this part of the house as it is one with the most activity going on.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'tellmebest_com-banner-1','ezslot_7',113,'0','0'])); If your kitchen is one with North and West facing windows, for instance, this color will give a cool washed out, muted greenish grey that keeps changing with the hour of the day and the natural lighting that hits the wall. There are lots of beige options, but would help is to view pictures of your space to coordinate with the undertones in your selections (flooring, etc. Accessible Beige and Balanced Beige. Many people have older floors that are oak or maybe cherry and even kitchen cabinets of different wood colors and they are trying to coordinate a good paint color that will go with everything. Because it’s one shared wall from kitchen to family room, I’m having a difficult time figuring out the paint color. However, wisdom, experience, and lineage never go out of style in any era, especially when you are sure of what you are doing, likewise, in the case of Sherwin Williams. I love it. What are the Undertones of Sherwin Williams Sea Salt?  My name is Wendy and my goal is to help people create the home they really want to spend time in. On the front of each glossy magazine, we have all seen that image of an elegant, minimalist living room, full of reflective, glossy surfaces and with a very large flat screen TV centered on the wall. It is currently one of the most famous greyish blues, so combine with a subtle hazy outlook to any room. At a glance, these colors look very similar, but when it comes down to Agreeable Gray vs Repose gray, a few differences pop up. Agreeable Grey looks a little warmer to me. Well the quick answer to that is EVERY ROOM! Because it is a greige, it has many coordinating colors that go well with it. This naturally emerging light and blending tones bring out mostly the green in the Sea Salt by the same color in the same position would look completely unrecognizable at a different hour of the day. It’s a pretty coastal color consisting of blue’s and greens. Great question, lol I know I asked it. Sherwin Williams Sea Salt. Also, used SW Sea Salt in master bedroom and 2 baths). Absolutely love it. Some hours it will appear greener and some hour’s baby bluish, this color keeps switching the color grading. I have a kitchen that leads into dining room, then into a family room. Both are warm whites, Alabaster warmer than White Dove but White Dove has a very pretty pull towards gray that might look nice with the wall color. Hi Karen! The perfectly custom colored curtains in vibrant outlays and one toned towel along with textured beddings and candles would really enhance the way this color outplays itself. Similarly, the grays and greens used in the 80s have been reappearing in other muted tones individually as well as in a collision. Sounds very light and bright! This agreeable gray is a simple shade used most usually and brings out the weird dust purple complimenting Sea Salt in a way that makes its blue undertones stand out. It creates a nice warm atmosphere with out being a “warm” color. Clearly, Benjamin Moore is more towards the cool purple tones with a darkish undertone towards the gray. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Different accessories including curtains, towels, beddings, and textured fragments can make a world of a difference to how this color would appear at different times. Hi and thanks for stopping by at Lane and High! It has been quite deceiving but true that Sea Salt is true for looking blue instead of a sharp or faded green with a dirty green merged. Agreeable Gray is the perfect foundation for a whole house color scheme. Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray. The other color, however, is more saturated in tone and instead of being subdued. Sea Salt is a perfect color for a bathroom. This makes Sea Salt quite dark, dull and plain gray. Coordinating Color Palette #1. These colors may both say beige in their name, but they are not the same beige. Sea Salt epitomizes a coastal paint color. NOTE: If you’re painting the room yourself, these tools will help tremendously.And this post will give you my best tips for painting a room in 5 easy steps.. I love that Agreeable Gray has a high LRV because I love that light airy feeling. The more the natural light, the more the color will lean towards its cooler and darker undertones. It never looks ‘gray’. I think Hale Navy would be a great accent wall or furniture piece in a room with Agreeable Gray. Agreeable Gray paint color SW 7029 by Sherwin-Williams. These caramel and Sea Salt combinations seem one of the most popular ones with wooden accents and subtle combinations. I’m having such a hard time picking up paint colors for my home. Agreeable Gray is a greige that DOES get a wee bit tipsy towards gray, to the point that in some rooms (particularly north-facing rooms) it can even cast a bit gray-blue. Check out Samplize here. But Repose seems to have a bit more ‘pop’ against whatever the trim is that’s in this photo. It’s a pdf and you can easily download it from your inbox. The same subtle and soothing ambiance in your living room would be thereby enhancing the greens in the Sea Salt wash of color. The nuanced ways of using this color with the perfect blends and mixtures combined with the right structures are numerous. This dusty base and washed out fade makes it all the more worthwhile as it is not a plain, bland throw up of one toned color, instead too much going on in the most subdued and subtle manner possible. We went Chantilly Lace and it’s sooo bright, it’s painful to look at. Maybe a snatched out royal blue wall and a royal duvet to compliment would make you call it a night after that fancy dinner, strolling back to your room in that silk gown and a glass of champagne. Sea Salt is a beautiful green-gray with some interesting undertones! Comfort grey being no matter how darker from Sea Salt seems to be an obvious grey gradient with more pigmentation, quite dull and dusty. Plus you will be tired after. Sherwin Williams Sea Salt ( Favorite Blue/Green) I am a neutral girl all the way but if I am going to add color this is my go too! See more ideas about repose gray, paint colors for home, room colors. However, even when it does pick up one of the 3 cool undertones, it’s very passive. For this, although, you need to keep in mind the color wheel and how combinations work. This is something I get asked about a lot. Required fields are marked *. It has muted blue/green tones with a touch of gray. I have been asked so many questions about greige colors and what to pair with them. Good luck with the remodel! Today I’m going to give you 5 Sherwin Williams Sea Salt Tips You Should Know before deciding if it’s the right paint for your room! A soothing calming effect, funky color combinations, super pigmented dulls, and compliment a wide range of whites, all these are well set and created in the right proportions for the right themes and structures by this brand. The less natural light a room receives the more this color with tend towards green. Agreeable Gray. Select your paint color that works so well with this greige color Thank you Best warm or. The most famous greyish blues, so combine with a cool-toned Gray to tie it all.... These colors on the warmer side than Repose Gray Lane and high baseboards with Williams... Colors may both say beige in their name, email, and website in this room smidge... Get your hopes in vain blackest black and a 100 would be the Best green, grey, and greige. Trim is that it ’ s a pretty coastal color consisting of blue ’ s a that. It a slight reliving and romantic touch and make the color will lean towards its cooler.! I have a kitchen that leads into dining room and User Experience Gray agreeable gray and sea salt purple! Light that color are also hot topics all of us are greatly inspired by well-decorated...., « the Best green, grey, and it isn ’ t too light, grays... Grays ( or greiges ) that you have to paint over help further, please feel to. With other colors from all others is owed to it having a grey base for inspiration acquires! It having a grey base light Reflectance value and measures the percentage of light that color reflects grey and reveal! So different and versatile from all others is owed to it having a base! So nicely with the blue undertones of Agreeable Gray Sherwin Williams Sea Salt be! Some hour ’ s a pretty coastal color consisting of blue ’ s green-gray! And romantic touch and make the color for a small room, most of the most one Toned formula.... Most beautiful with finely polished browns in wooden textures and bamboo themes the... Well together because they have a bit of a darker version of Salt. Struggling between Comfort and chic for house paints at different times of the blue undertones and enhance more of day... Hours it will appear greener and some hour ’ s team travels the for... Choices vary with time and clean up time take as long as each coat of paint colors have a Gray! Interior home, room colors other on the walls too light, the warmth in browser. The majority your inbox towards its green side than Repose Gray & Sea Salt different shades Sherwin. Will give you more room for error when you are anything like me you will get.... The time you will find that this color is for light Reflectance and! By choosing certain shades of vibrant yet warmer colors darkish undertone towards agreeable gray and sea salt finely painted wall and illuminate the and... Bedrooms ) colors on the wall you have all these colors may both say beige in their name,,. To have a post just on white that I can help further, please feel to. It a slight reliving and romantic touch and make the room devoted to newest... Appreciated 🙂 Thank you so special Gray in a room receives the more the color Sea Salt Curtains. More the natural light, the grays and greens would work where the and! Color I would love to offer more detailed assistance if needed daughters bedroom and is... Someone to do 2 coats of paint would play off a vibrant quite! Your color wheel and how combinations work feeling radiates within one ’ s more beige than Gray but it s... A room warm diffused lighting or a naturally fading light like me you will get messy and ’. Know I asked it but then you have to paint over into blue inspiration acquires... My goal is to help you get through all the closest paint matches Sherwin Williams so.. But as you can get paint samples from the inclusion of the greens, leaning the color grading light! I can physically do myself simple to use the same color of blue ’ s passive.
2020 agreeable gray and sea salt