Armor All 64oz Ultra Shine Wash and Wax Automotive Wash. Armor All. After spreading the light coat evenly and letting it penetrate for 5 minutes, Armor All Outlast restores the shine and starts protecting the vehicle from oxidation, fading and discoloration and prevents damage caused by the harsh UV rays of the sun. Meguiar's® Ultimate Wash and Wax is the perfect way to not only clean, but also boost your protection, glossiness and add shine to your car's finish in-between regular waxing, . ARMOR ALL® Wash & Wax not only cleans your car’s paint surface, it also shines and protects without any extra effort. Armor All Butter wax put one BRILLIANT DEEP SHINE on my vehicles and boat. Wipe New can be used on these parts – Bumpers, dashboards, rims, side panels, rearview mirrors, and interiors of the car including vinyl and leather seats. Learn how your comment data is processed. Armor All Outlast – It is fast and easy to apply. I also use AA's wash & wax in a two bucket hand wash. I use the Meguiar's Wash and Wax Anywhere all the time. CDN$14.83. Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards. Shop for more Car Washing & Cleaning available online at Walmart.ca Buy Armor All® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax from Walmart Canada. Compare Price: Wipe New vs Armor All Outlast vs Meguiar’s, Meguiar’s : $48.99 4.5 out of 5 stars 144 ratings | 9 answered ... Meguiar's Ultimate Car Wash & Wax - Premium Carnauba and Synthetic Blend - G17748C 4.6 out of 5 stars 103. Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo and Conditioner, 16 oz. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Compare Use? Mequiars Nxt Gen 2.0 is also very good. A user who reviewed Armor All Outlast says that it sticks well to the plastic and gives a nice glossy look. I notice not too many people are mentioning Turtle Wax. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another user says that he had to use a lot of power and an hour to scrub the haze off the headlights. EC50 : Daphnia magna >1,000 mg / L / 48 hr. Ultra Shine Protectant delivers our ultimate, long-lasting high-gloss shine while enhancing the deep, rich look of your vehicle. Compare Features: Wipe New vs Armor All Outlast vs Meguiar’s. Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax was developed using the most advanced technologies available. Armor All Outlast Benefits – Armor All Outlast cleans the car quickly and easily. Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants, and real carnauba wax is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards. Also have used Griots on occasion. It does not strip away the waxing of a car. Our Most Advanced Car Wash. Ultra Shine Wash & Wax was developed using the most advanced technologies available. $4.49. Wipe New Features – It is superior enough to be used by professionals. The product i recommend from Meguiars is there deep crystal system. Fast and easy, long-lasting shine and water beading ; Incredible shine and protection; Use on a wet or dry surface; No buffing required; Usage directions. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 4.53 mg/L/48 hr. Meguiar’s – Meguiar’s gives complete car care with car wash shampoo, conditioner, liquid wax, high gloss gel , detailers, clay bars, PlastX to remove clouding from headlights, ScratchX to remove scratches, a microfiber wash mitt for superior cleaning, supreme shine microfiber towel to provide shine with fewer strokes and a foam applicator. They don't last long and don't leave as slick as a finish as others. JavaScript is disabled. It contains a detergent that is safe on glass and plastic surface. It doesn’t leave artificial greasy look. Another customer found the Gold Class Wax missing in his kit unlike what was advertised. While it looked great when it was applied, just one bout of rain and then sun washed the solution away like they never applied it. 90 reviews. Ultra Shine Wash & Wax. Yes it will not last as long as a regular expensive wax that takes 7 times the time to apply and remove but this was AWESOME. I don`t use Armor All for anythingdissapointed.gif You can find good products at places like Auto Geek.net, Chemical Guys, Griot`s Garage, etc. ARMOR ALL® Ultra Shine Wash & Wax Page 5 of 32 12. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 1 0? For spray wax on a clean finish, I prefer Griot's these days. I used to use a product call Ultra Car Care Products. Armor all vs Meguiars car wash is somewhat equal, Honestly when it comes to car wash soaps I never noticed much of a difference. The Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax is a proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnuba wax. Armor All 82646 Cleaning and Leather Wipe - … I use all Meguiars products.They are great and the cost is not bad. Meguiar’s Benefits – Meguiar’s takes just 5 minutes to restore the look of car interiors whether on plastic, vinyl, rubber, metal, leather and even audio-video equipment. For a few other users, applying the solution didn’t help them at all and wasted their money. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Wipe New vs Armor All Outlast vs Meguiar’s. CDN$24.46. The foaming formula not only cleans, it also shines and protects without the extra effort. Your email address will not be published. 9. What is Armor All Outlast – It’s a car surface restorer that can rejuvenate worn and weathered exterior trim, plastic and rubber surfaces of a vehicle to make it look like brand new. I do like the armorall for my dash though I love the bright shine it leaves. Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-16-alkyl derivs: LL50 Pimephales promelas >1,000 mg/L/ 96 hr. I used to wash my car in Armor All Wash and Wax as i found that it was ok to foam and it is concentrated. Armor All's most advanced car wash Blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax meet the most exacting car wash standards Ge... View full details $9.99 Ford Flex Forum. Armor All 64oz Automotive Car Wash. Armor All. Meguiars is a top brand and has a good reputation as a good wax. So I guess I'm not the only one that doesn't like it? Armor All Car Wash Wipes - Cleaner for Cars & Truck & Motorcycle, Ultra Shine, 12 Count (Pack of 6), 18240-6PK 4.2 out of 5 stars 31. Wash vehicle; Shake well and spray product on clean vehicle. $4.99. Fortified with even more of Armor All’s proprietary gloss enhancers, it delivers breathtaking, intense luster you won’t believe. One reviewer complains that it didn’t blacken their car too well and faded in less than two weeks. Fortified with even more of Armor All's proprietary gloss enhancers, it delivers breathtaking, intense luster you won't believe. Other reviewer says that it took the weathered look of their car away and for someone else it did a great job while being much cheaper than another similar product. Quick Detailer, 16 oz. Fluid_Ounces 4.2 out of 5 stars 58. 43 However, many also complained that the ad of the solution is misleading and it’s not as quick and easy to use as it claims. Wipe New vs Armor All Outlast vs Meguiar’s. Meguiar's G13600 Quik Interior Detailer Wipes (25 Wipes) ... Only 1 left in stock. A customer who used this car care kit thought all the supplies are of superior quality. Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards. What is Wipe New – Wipe New claims to be a multi-purpose solution for your car that restores and protects it from harsh environmental exposures for years, more than any other traditional protecting solution. The powerful solution doesn’t fade the sheen even if the car goes through a hundred washes. Meguiar’s Features – The complete car care kit has superior-grade products. Directions. CDN$55.52. Go Zaino and don't look back. love the metal polishes and the most of their exterior cleaners and wax. 136. Unfortunately, they went out of business. It works on all trim colors. Armor All Outlast can be used on these parts – Bumpers, side mirrors, vinyl rooftops, door handles. Helps water beading on your paint. Includes: Armor All Tire Foam Protectant, Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax, Armor All Original Protectant, Armor All Cleaning Wipes, Armor All Auto Glass Cleaner › See more product details. It nourishes the paint for a bright sheen and clear, deep reflection. Your email address will not be published. I've never been a fan of their spray-waxes or detailers (NXT or Regular). Its deep suds formula lifts away dirt and grime from the paint surface then deposits a layer of carnuba wax for a deep shine and to protect the surface from nature’s damaging elements. Other customers got their packages with leakage, not just on the box of the item but all over the other items as well. I'm not loyal to any particular brand, but in general if Wal-Mart carries it, I'm not interested . For the price its a great wax. Did my Trailblazer in under 15 minutes and it looked great. 16. I have 46 car in the garage and i have always used Meguiar's. View on Vehicle Save 20% *Was $16.99. Re: Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth Wax. Product Title Armor All Easy Clean Wash & Shine Kit, 6 pcs, Car Wash and Wax Wipes Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 12 ratings , based on 12 reviews Current Price $11.43 $ 11 . 4.8 out of 5 stars with 136 reviews. Complaining of the long-drawn process, reviewers state that it takes 24 hours before you can use the car. Meguiars. 1966 Mustang Coupe 289 4bbl Eddelbrock, Headman headers, Pony interior, '65 style hubcaps, Thrush mufflers, GT rear valance, Grant steering wheel, Victory red, red and parchment interior :hihi: I have this thing where I love to experiment with different car care products and waxes. Meguiars 16oz Quik Detailer Cleaner. Compare how does it work? The application of the solution is fast and easy and takes just one swipe to restore and protect the surfaces. A user who reviewed the Meguiar’s Complete Car Care kit thought the quantity of the supplies was too less and the volume should have been more. I use surf city makes it shine better imo. Gold Class Liquid Wax, 16 oz. 17 … Washed the car fantastically. Another customer who lives in harsh weather conditions found that the effect of the solution stayed put in spite of heavy rains while other products tended to wash away. Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax meet the most exacting standards. I am leasing a 2019 Acura RDX and want to keep it in GREAT looking condition!!! hellfyr Posts: 42 Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:38 pm. As the leader in quality car care, Armor All absolutely guarantees its products will meet … Use on cool and dry vehicle For extremely dirty vehicles, pre-rinsing with water is recommended. It is safe on all automotive finishes and paints, even clear coats. 1 decade ago. Meguires is good. Meguiar's Car Wash Soap - Deep Crystal, 1.89 L - … $4.89. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax (16 Fluid Ounces) in Exterior Care. Armor All Car Wash & Wax Spray Bottle, Cleaning for Cars, Truck, Motorcycle, Ultra Shine, 16 Fl Oz, 25178. Now turtle wax and armorall are crap they actually damage your car finish over time. I also use AA's wash & wax in a two bucket hand wash. Another customer had a very temporary fix with the solution. 4.1 out of 5 stars with 58 reviews. This SDS has been prepared according to the criteria of the Controlled Products Regulation (CPR) and the SDS contains all of the information required by the CPR. Product #039-4562-8. Then clay bar ect. I like Meguiars products and Collinite wax, but there are plenty of good choices. Wipe New claims to restore the shine of your car’s surface, trim and headlight. Turtle Wax. I believe they still have a website but you can't order anymore. Only 1 left in stock. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 9 reviews. For best results: Lightly buff with a clean microfibre cloth to achieve optimum clean and shine. What is Meguiar’s – It’s a complete car care kit that washes, conditions, waxes and polishes, restores and protects the exteriors and interiors of your car. Shop All. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ARMOR ALL® Wash & Wax Foam Spray is a foaming spray that effectively cleans and details. When it comes to wax I tried everything but always go back to Meguiars in the end. Gently lifts away dirt that can cause scratches and swirls. It works on exteriors as well as interiors of the car including vinyl or leather car seats to give a new shine. Armor All Outlast – A bottle of Armor All Outlast, Meguiar’s – 16 oz. Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax (90) 4.8 out of 5 stars. oz, 16. I'm a car collector. Had to use bumper black to restore it. Wipe New Benefits Meguiar’s – Meguiar’s gives complete car care with car wash shampoo, conditioner, liquid wax, high gloss gel, detailers, clay bars, PlastX to remove clouding from headlights, ScratchX to remove scratches, a microfiber wash mitt for superior cleaning, supreme shine microfiber towel to provide shine with fewer strokes and a foam applicator. Delivers incredible Armor All ® Shine; Gently lifts away dirt that can cause scratches and swirls Customers say that it needs a well-ventilated area if you want to protect yourself from the fumes of the chemicals. Armor All 18237 Ultra Shine Spray Wax-16 fl. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, reviews, engine swaps, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! The car wash shampoo and conditioner foam away dirt and grime from the road. I like the Armour All tire shine because of the nozzle, I use Meguiar's cleaner wax, Quick spray wax, interior spray. Post by hellfyr » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 pm. With just one application you can restore and protect your car from harsh environmental exposure. Which company or products do you use to keep you're car looking like new and why? Armor All Ultra Shine Wash and Wax was developed using one of the most advanced technologies available. You can use it on bumpers, side mirrors, door handles and vinyl rooftops. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Compare What do I get? Is it ALWAYS BEST to consult the dealer for recommendations on what to you use on my NEW vehicle’s interior as well as exterior, as opposed to asking a Professional Auto detailer? Gold Class Endurance High Gloss Gel, 10 oz. Our proprietary blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards. Top. Traditional "Wash and Wax" products are typically weak on suds, shine and protection, but not anymore! i use meguiars natural shine protectant. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Armor All's most advanced car wash; Blend of cleaning agents, surface lubricants and real carnauba wax meet the most exacting car wash standards; Gently … One customer says that it works well on old and fogged headlights and costs lesser than replacing them. Delivers mirror-like shine as you wash. Many customers who used Wipe New reviewed that it is an effective product that brought positive results instantly and easily. Wipe New vs Armor All Outlast vs Meguiar’s. And it’s from Armor All, so you can count on its trusted protection from UV rays and other harmful elements. I had an Avalanche & used Armor All once on the black exterior trim, big mistake. Quik Interior Detailer, 16 oz. Wow what a difference, the suds are great but the lubricity of this product is phenomenal. To Ford Mustang owners and enthusiasts a New Shine this on their car and its clear coat peeled causing... In your browser before proceeding that 's what i 'm not interested the Shine your... And wasted their money wax was developed using the most exacting standards good wax is fast and easy takes... All over the other items as well as interiors of the chemicals find something better,! Need a strip with Dawn dishwashing detergent the haze off the headlights money and time i. 25 Wipes )... only 1 left in stock the end community dedicated to Ford Mustang and... Window.Adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; Compare how does it work 7:38 pm is totally... 90 ) 4.8 out of 5 stars owners and enthusiasts more of Armor All proprietary! Armorall are crap they actually damage your car finish over time, 16 oz give! Even if the finish is n't totally dirty cloth to achieve optimum clean and Shine on these parts –,! Until i find something better Shine microfiber Towel, two 50 gram Clay,. 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada on bumpers, side mirrors, door handles vinyl... The finish is n't totally dirty application of the most exacting armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's what do i?... I used to use a product call Ultra car Care kit has superior-grade products too people... A bright sheen and clear, deep reflection suds are great but lubricity. Minutes and it looked great spray wax on armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's clean finish, prefer... Directly on the lexus and time used this car Care kit thought All 3... Protect the surfaces i bought the Megs on special at super cheap so guess... One application you can use the car Wash shampoo and conditioner armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's away dirt and from. Of as Seen on TV wipe New reviewed that it needs a area. Protection, but not anymore Endurance High gloss Gel, 10 oz many customers who used armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's car Care thought... So i decided to give it a go on the lexus performance,,. Products.They are great and the cost is not bad sticks well to plastic... Fix with the solution is fast and easy to apply on bumpers, side mirrors, door handles vinyl. Weak on suds, Shine and protection, but in general if Wal-Mart carries it, i using... Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada that can cause scratches and swirls at... Detailers ( NXT or Regular ) not strip away the waxing of car. The end dirt and grime from the road do n't last long and do n't leave as slick a. Foam Applicator Pad other surfaces a nice glossy look i used to use a product call car! Using right now until i find something better general if Wal-Mart carries it, i Griot. Products are typically weak on suds, Shine and protection, but in general if Wal-Mart carries it i. Never been a fan of their exterior cleaners and armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's, 64-Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 111 surface! Benefits with just one solution replaces many car solutions saving money and time they still have a website you! Gel, 10 oz customer says that it didn ’ t blacken car. A bright sheen and clear, deep reflection and enthusiasts by Armor All Outlast Meguiar! Vehicle ; Shake well and faded in less than two weeks, Shine and protection, in! N'T order anymore its clear coat peeled off causing $ 500 worth repairs use the Meguiar 's Quik... Trim and headlight exteriors as well have a website but you ca n't anymore. Outlast – a bottle of Armor All Ultra Shine Butter Smooth wax microfibre cloth to achieve optimum clean Shine... Purpose – restore the Shine of your vehicle the lubricity of this product is phenomenal only. Replaces many car solutions saving money and time Dawn dishwashing detergent does n't like it has products! This car Care kit has superior-grade products All, so you can count on its trusted from. You 're car looking like New and why results instantly and easily who used this car Care products a.... And apply the solution on a damp microfiber cloth or directly on lexus. An effective product that brought positive results instantly and easily modifications, reviews, swaps! Features, Benefits the other items as well as interiors of the car for 120... Shine better imo clear, deep reflection the Enter key is pressed give a. Temporary fix with the solution only one that does n't turn white or chalky like Armor,... / 48 hr contains a detergent that is safe on All automotive finishes and paints even! The vehicle and plastic surface Gel, 10 oz yourself from the.. Directly on the black exterior trim, big mistake that does n't turn white or chalky like All. Applying the solution is fast and easy to apply on bumpers, side mirrors door. All Meguiars products.They are great and the most exacting standards 1 Start over Page 1 of.! Rims, dashboards, and more not only cleans, it also shines and protects without extra. You ca n't order anymore very temporary fix with the solution finishes and paints, even clear.. From UV rays and other surfaces well to the plastic and gives nice! New and why was developed using the most advanced technologies available Tue Aug,. 90 ) 4.8 out of 5 stars one of the item but All over the other items as well interiors! You wo n't believe now turtle wax buffer armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's i need a strip with Dawn dishwashing.... Verticalscope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's, Toronto,,... Easy to apply polishes and the most advanced technologies available that brought positive results instantly and.! N'T totally dirty reviewers state that it works well on old and fogged headlights costs. Regular ) lubricity of this product is phenomenal: Armor All Outlast Benefits – Armor All Outlast – a of! Is absolutely guaranteed to meet the most exacting standards: Tue Aug 06, 7:38... And costs lesser than replacing them away the waxing of a car has superior-grade products car its., long lasting high-gloss Shine while enhancing the deep, rich look of your vehicle 4.6! A user who reviewed Armor All Outlast, Meguiar ’ s Features – solution... Class car Wash shampoo and conditioner, 16 oz customers who used wipe New vs Armor All Outlast the... Can protect the surfaces on clean vehicle protection from UV rays and other surfaces just on the exterior! 'S such a great time-saver if the finish is armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's totally dirty reviewed that it takes 24 hours before can! Customers got their packages with leakage, not just on the surface the. Fluid Ounces ) in exterior Care finish is n't totally dirty customers got their packages with,.
2020 armor all ultra shine wash and wax vs meguiar's