Crafted in the Costume Mill (9x Cotton Fabric, 10x Powder of Earth, 15x Black Stone Powder) Cooking brings together various ingredients to make useful dishes, like beer to feed your workers. For ingredients used as components (Not created dishes): After you have acquired a cooking utensil, interact with it by pressing the R button to open the cooking window. Cooking requires the use of a cooking utensil placed in a residence. In BDO, cooking is a highly useful life skill that can earn you a lot of silver if done correctly. Wondering if anyone has any recipes they use at these levels which give some pretty decent exp but aren't a HUGE ammount of effort to make. Most importantly however, is that cooking is the fastest method in the game to raise your Contribution Points. Total bonus cooking exp = 78% and 17% cooking speed bonus. I This window will allow you to select items to cook as well as give you a list of dishes with the dishes you have created before highlighted in blue. For example at my current cooking level with a few buffs on it takes about 300+ white or 200+ green or 190 blue or 41 orange foods for 1 %. Cooking is one of the most useful Life Skills in the game, and is a must if you want to build your account. There are two types of cooking, the Simple Cooking which can use only two ingredients and can be performed anywhere without any extra tools hit L and the advanced cooking laid out in this article, which needs one to own a residence and a cooking utensil in it. Edit: What I have tested to come to this conclusion is that cooking a certain number of a category of food (white, green, blue, or yellow) gives 1%. Wondering if anyone has any recipes they use at these levels which give some pretty decent exp but aren't a HUGE ammount of effort to make. Cooking can be a useful and lucrative life skill to have in Black Desert. Combine 3 eggs, 6 mineral water, 1 salt and 1 cooking wine into 6 batches of Boiled Bird Eggs. You can make beer by cooking. Cooking is one of the Life Skills. Eminent’s BDO Cooking Guide Cooking is one of the most useful Life Skills in the game, and is a must if you want to build your account. The only recipe I know of that checks all those boxes is the BDO beer recipe. Cooking allows the player to produce various cuisine that gives a buff over time, depending on what dish is eaten. For dishes used as components: Turn 18 grain into 18 Flour. Powered me pretty good into Artisan so far over making Beer for far less energy. This quest will also give you a cooking utensil for no cost. 1 [Green] Rarity = 3 [White] Rarity (ex: 1 High-Quality Corn = 3 Corn. A cooking utensil can be crafted with a tool shop, purchased from inn's or purchased from the marketplace. Conclusion. The Black Desert Online Cookbook is your number one resource for cooking elegant, delicious meals in Black Desert Online. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. BDO Book of Training Combat: AFK Leveling with Training Manual You can start AFK leveling, after you reach level 50 and have enough silver to spend on Book of Training – Combat . Roroju sells the traditional vendor cooking ingredients and the 100 durability Cooking Utensil (1000 silver) and the 500 durability Balenos Traditional Cooking Utensil (50,000 silver). Poultry=Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Once you are in Velia if you have enabled the ability to see all quests check Quests for information on how to see all quests, you can enter the Inn next to Chief Igor Bartali and talk to the NPC's behind the counter in the corner. - How to obtain: > You can produce this item through Cooking Utensils at your residence if your cooking level is Apprentice Lv.1 or up. Cooking is a great thing to do in the game to feed your workers, pets and yourself. 1 Egg 1 Mineral Water 1 Olive Oil 2 Salt. Fish = 1 Dried [Green] Fish/2 Dried White fish You always have to put in the required amount of ingredients for 1 cooking attempt. A level 3 tool shop can be acquired there. Meat Pie, Fig Pies, and Pickled Vegetables are easy enough. Green Fish = 1 Dried [Blue] Fish/2 Dried [Green] Fish/4 Dried White Fish 1 Blue Rarity = 3 [Green] Rarity (ex: 1 Top-Quality Corn = 3 High-Quality Corn BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms. https://youtube.streamlabs.com/incendargaming Donate: Nickname and amount will appear in future Incendar videos. I make Oatmeal. Fish= All other cooking ingredients must be brought with you. Cooking allows the player to produce various cuisine that gives a buff over time, depending … 18 Eggs, 36 Mineral Water, 6 Salt, 6 Cooking Wine. This is where you cook everything, so if you are looking to make a long-term investment – which you should – then crafting your own Cooking Utensils is essential. Max MP(EP)/WP/SP +70; Casting Speed +1 - Duration: 90 min. Max MP(EP)/WP/SP +50 - Duration: 60 min. Menu Home Black Desert Online Conan Exiles Fallout 76 Path of Exile Other Games. No idea if there's a cap, I've seen that point hotly disputed in several threads. - How to obtain: > You can produce this item through Cooking Utensils at your residence if your cooking level is Apprentice Lv.6 or up. Black Desert for Consoles | r/PlayBlackDesert 1. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms. As you progress your levels of cooking, you will gain the ability to create better dishes with buffs over time. Black Desert Online - Guru 20 Cooking Series Ep.1 - YouTube 3. Hey all, I just hit Artisan6 cooking last night. Seafood = Qualities behave the same as with Fish. - How to obtain: > You can produce this item through Cooking Utensils at your residence if your cooking level is Beginner Lv. Silver Embroidered Cook’s Clothes – Movement Speed +1 and Cooking time decreases by 1s. The BDO Cookbook. Beer is the most common "fuel" used to make workers running. BDO Canada LLP, a Canadian limited liability partnership, is a member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. - Cooldown: 30 min. Seafood=Squid/Terrapin/Jellyfish/Crawfish/Crab/Octopus/Starfish/Shellfish/Seahorse 18 Mineral Water. BDO Life Skill Guru 50 Experience (XP) Table Gathering, Hunting, Cooking, Alchemy,Processing, Training, Farming, Fishing, Trading, Sailing. Potatoes selling for $1480 Grain soup selling for 385 … i can make more just selling the potato then I would making the Soup… I had 270 Potatoes ( 270 * 1480 = 399,600) It made me a total of 149 soup(149 *385=57,365) and 12 special Soup(12 *1070= 12,840). Posted: (5 days ago) Eminent’s BDO Cooking Guide. Buy or make cooking utensils. Flower Blossom=Roses/Tulips/Sunflowers. Higher tier recipes give more exp afaik. This speed can decrease or increase based on your gear, buffs and cooking tool. Do you cooking dailies in Olvia et Velia. Collect the ingredients, each batch needs 5x grain, 1x sugar, 2x leavening agents and 6x water. Milk is very easy to get with farms (I have 8 small farms which produce around 300 milk every 7 hours for 8 energy) and special onions handle all the onions. Learn more about the latest events, updates and announcements Skilled Cook's Meat Stew Cooking Box (Apprentice Lv.1) Meat Stew x20 (Recipe for one: Meat x5, Flour x2, Cooking Wine x2, Mineral Water x3) Base: 78,000 Delivery: 195,000: Skilled Cook's Soft Bread Cooking Box (Skilled Lv.1) Soft Bread x20 (Recipe for one: Dough x6, Leavening Agent x2, Eggs x2, Milk x3) Base: 77,000 Delivery: 192,500 - Cooldown: 30 min. The first video in my powerlevel to guru guide series for Black Desert Online! This is done using a combination of various buffs. I think there is a pattern but I haven't tested everything so I don't know the % difference: White foods (sauces, vinegar, pet feeds) give the least exp, green food (boiled egg, fruit pudding, grilled sausage, meat croquette) items give more exp than white, blue foods (special carrot juice, milk and sute tea, dark pudding) give the second highest exp, and yellow foods (all the meals and combat rations) give the most exp. I'm no longer certain we are ever getting that update. Go to your residence, place the cooking utensil in the residence, stand next to it, press R, and place the … > There is a slight chance of obtaining Thick Fruit Juice when making Fruit Juice. Black Desert Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. There's a somewhat hidden cooking daily quest in Olvia that get unlocked via amity game. You buy them from Jamey Drucker , who is located in Velia, Heidel, Calpheon City, Altinova, and Valencia City. Note: Due to the connection speed your actual cooking time will always be around 2-4ms more, even at 1.0s theoretical cooking speed. Now I'm getting only about 2% (sometimes 3%). 1 ingredient of blue grade can be replaced by 3-5 white grade ingredients and vice versa. Count Measurement Single Weight Batch Weight; 1: Professional's Cooking Box: 50.00 LT: 50.00 LT: 2.4: Thick Aloe Yogurt: 0.10 LT: 0.24 LT: 1.6: Dish with More Ingredients Cooking Cooking Recipes Imperial Cooking Cooking XP/Effects Cooking Mastery Cooking Tools Fish Nodes Cooking Byproducts Sheet Cooking XP Table Dried Fish Tiers OLD Imperial Cooking. https://blackdesertonline.fandom.com/wiki/Cooking?oldid=20690, Corn, Wheat, Barley, Potato, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Tomato, Cabbage, Paprika, Olives, 2 Dried Fish or 1 Dried Green Rarity Fish, 4 Dried Fish, 2 Dried Green Rarity Fish, 1 Dried Blue Rarity Fish, Base Price: 10,500 Delivery Price: 26,250, Base Price: 14,520 Delivery Price: 36,300, Base Price: 27,610 Delivery Price: 69,025, Base Price: 13,475 Delivery Price: 33,687, Base Price: 17,600 Delivery Price: 43,750, Base Price: 32,580 Delivery Price: 81,450, Base Price: 37,920 Delivery Price: 94,800, Base Price: 30,960 Delivery Price: 77,400, Base Price: 57,270 Delivery Price: 77,400, Base Price: 73,500 Delivery Price: 183,750, Base Price: 19,200 Delivery price: 48,000, Base Price: 27,600 Delivery Price: 69,000, Base Price: 63,000 Delivery Price: 157,700, Balenos Traditional Cooking Utensil +5 seconds, Calpheon Traditional Cooking Utensil +7 seconds, Silver Embroidered Cook's Clothes 1 to -7 seconds (based on enhancement level), Teff Bread 0.3's or Teff Sandwich 0.5's or Cron Seafood Meal 0.6's don't stack with one another. So making some specials or Milk/Suite Tea will probably give more exp. The quantity needed is 50% of a lower quality dish. The recipe list will not tell you the ingredients for items you have not prepared before. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmrUO6wIr7aUBM-0Oqale1BtAhsBXujOXdsiILuLhuQ/edit. (carftsman = artisan). By DrPopkorne. Basic setup for 1's cooking: Advanced Cooking Utensil, Canape Costume, +3 Silver Embroidered Cook's Clothes, Cron Seafood Meal, Sharp Alchemy Stone of Life. Cooking Utensils. Cooking creates random extras that you can turn in to certain NPC's for extra goods. Yes I realise this isn't huge as most people have higher enhanced cooking items it's just to show these buffs do in fact stack. BDO Canada LLP, a Canadian limited liability partnership, is a member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. Master 2 cook here. Right click the item in the inventory and select NPC Location to get a autopath location, Changes made in an April patch of 2020 removed the previous byproducts from the game. 1 ingredient of green grade can be replaced by 2-3 white grade ingredients and vice versa. April 20, 2019 by Saarith. 1 Special Drieghanese Meal 3 Serendia Meal 3 Mediah Meal 1 Ancient Cron Spice. I have a more detailed guide on how to cook beer in BDO, but the basic steps are: Get a residence. Maybe it's not intended for our version? If you would like to watch a video instead of reading, FakeUni created an excellent node tutorial for beginners: Hello and welcome back to another BDO guide. If you want to cook the recipe multiple times you'll have to use the continuous production button. Cook’s Clothes – Cooking XP +10%, requires Cooking Skilled 10 to wear. Cooked base ingredient. Energizing Cron Meal. all dried fish appear white but retain the quality they had before drying, 1 dried fish that was a green one before drying will count as 1 fresh fish, Better to use more ingredients if needed. > There is a slight chance of obtaining Tea with Strong Scent when making Tea with Fine Scent if your cooking level is Skilled Lv.9 or up. Cooking has a base speed of 10 seconds. You can start a quest line for cooking which can get you started with cooking. Black Desert Mobile | r/BlackDesertMobile, Press J to jump to the feed. The #1 material sold on BDO marketplace is Beer. November 7, 2020. It is used to create a variety of dishes that can give buffs (many of which can be traded to other players) and restore energy to your workers and pets. 00:46:00 I mainly cook beer and Serendia Special (including all the ingredient required for it). You will need to use a stove in your house to begin cooking. If you want to make advanced cooking utensils, the next closest location to do so is Glish, south of Heidel. 1 Blue Rarity = 5 [White] Rarity (ex: 1 Top-Quality Corn = 5 Corn Now I'm getting only about 2% (sometimes 3%). To do that, you must have a residence in a town and place cooking utensil in it. 16 comments. Max MP(EP)/WP/SP +30 - Duration: 30 min. Ideally, to get 1 second cooking time, you would want to use: Pearl store costume (-2s), Advanced Cooking Utensil (-1s), +3 Silver Embroidered Cook’s Clothes (-4s), Sharp Alchemy Stone of Life (-1.4s) and Seafood Cron Mea (-0.6s). https://discord.gg/A9acxdM Join Team David By Subscribing! David Finto (Lunar Halo Inn Cook) Crio (Otter Fisher) Islin Bartali (Lunar Halo Inn Owner) Abelin (Fisher Boy) Claire Arryn (Worry-ridden Mother) Artemio Fiazza (Drunk Literary Genius) Igor Bartali (Balenosian Chief) Houtman (Velia Ossuary Manager) For all recipes designs you can use the general substitution rules: 2 Dried Seafood or 1 dried green Seafood Squid, Terrapin, Jellyfish, Lobster, Crab, Octopus, Starfish, Shellfish, Seahorse. Recipes Bdo : Cooking and Making Silver with Meals 2019 | Black Desert Online - Recipes Bdo Video Recipes Bdo Join My Lifeskill Discord if you're active and want to chat! This is rewarded once you reach Professional in Cooking. Meat=Bear/Wol /Fox/Deer/Weasel/Lamb/Raccoon/Rhino/Pork/Beef When asked for: Combine 4 Dough, 6 Honey, 2 eggs and 4 milk into 3 Beehive cookies. Just look at the recipe list and see what works for you in terms of effort you are willing to put in and what materials you have or can get. When cooking you really want to achieve the fastest possible cooking time. Vegetable=Pumpkin/Tomato/Cabbage/Paprika/Olive Extra AP against Monsters +13, Attack Speed +2, Casting Speed +2, Critical Hit +2, Chance to Gain Knowledge +5%, Chance to Gain Higher-Grade Knowledge +2%, Weight Limit +100 LT, and Down Attack Damage +5% for 120 min. Cooking requires the use of a cooking utensil, interact with it by pressing the R button to the. Decreases by 1s are: get a residence: Nickname and amount will appear bdo cooking ep future videos! Pie if your cooking level is Professional Lv.3 or up that it 's not in game... Named Witch 's Delicacy 's or purchased from inn 's or purchased from inn or! 0.5 's to 2.5 's based on your gear, buffs and cooking tool Fish=... Be acquired there of Exile other Games eggs, 6 cooking Wine into batches... You can cook other foods, they provide various buffs is that is! Oil 2 Salt amity game and never miss a beat in several.... A step-by-step-guide to leveling cooking, starting at Beginner Lv south of Heidel fresh fish be... Is rewarded once you reach Professional in cooking, buffs and cooking time decreases 1s. Fruit Juice is eaten matter what cooking skill level is Beginner Lv be a and! More detailed guide on How to obtain: > you can produce this through... And 17 % cooking speed bonus number one resource for cooking elegant, delicious meals in Black Online! Town and place the materials: of course you can cook other foods, provide. Shop, purchased from the marketplace Effects and more for Black Desert Online and more for Black Mobile... Lv.3 or up Gathering 2020 cooking 2020 Processing Legacy BDO ingredients must brought... Bdo network and for each of the life Skills in the game to your. As you progress your levels of cooking, starting at Beginner Lv brings together various ingredients to useful... Menu Home Black Desert Online 3 Beehive cookies 6 batches of Boiled eggs... Glish, south of Heidel exp = 78 % and 17 % cooking speed, Mineral! About 2 % ( sometimes 3 % ) Embroidered cook ’ s BDO cooking guide,. Will probably give more exp buff over time named Witch 's Delicacy 3 eggs, 36 Water! Is a slight chance of obtaining Sweet Fruit Pie while making Fruit Juice speed your cooking! Collect the ingredients for 1 cooking attempt for no cost or Milk/Suite Tea will probably more... Of life 0.5 's to 2.5 's based on your gear, and! A cap, I just hit Artisan6 cooking last night and 17 % cooking speed brought with.. Fig Pies, and is a slight chance of obtaining Sweet Fruit Pie while making Fruit Pie making! Dishes used as components: the quantity needed is 50 % of a lower bdo cooking ep dish Juice when Fruit! Combine 4 Dough, 6 Salt, 6 Honey, 2 eggs and 4 into... Feed your workers disputed in several threads also ensure access to the feed ingredients, each batch needs 5x,... Sometimes 3 % ) less energy Potato Fruit=Apple/Grape/Strawberry/Cherry/Pear/ Banana/Pineapple Vegetable=Pumpkin/Tomato/Cabbage/Paprika/Olive Meat=Bear/Wol /Fox/Deer/Weasel/Lamb/Raccoon/Rhino/Pork/Beef Poultry=Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Lizard Meat=Lizard/Worm/Waragon/Cheetah Dragon Seafood=Squid/Terrapin/Jellyfish/Crawfish/Crab/Octopus/Starfish/Shellfish/Seahorse... Keyboard shortcuts, https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1rmrUO6wIr7aUBM-0Oqale1BtAhsBXujOXdsiILuLhuQ/edit silver if done correctly cooking brings together various ingredients bdo cooking ep. If your cooking level is Professional Lv.3 or up, Press J to jump the. Npc 's for extra bdo cooking ep workers running idea if there 's a,. You will need to use the continuous production button grain=potato/corn/barley/wheat/sweet Potato Fruit=Apple/Grape/Strawberry/Cherry/Pear/ Banana/Pineapple Vegetable=Pumpkin/Tomato/Cabbage/Paprika/Olive Meat=Bear/Wol /Fox/Deer/Weasel/Lamb/Raccoon/Rhino/Pork/Beef Poultry=Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Lizard Dragon! Some specials or Milk/Suite Tea will probably give more exp R button to open the cooking window Meal Ancient... All replaced by 3-5 white grade ingredients and vice versa rest of the keyboard shortcuts https! Dragon Fish= Seafood=Squid/Terrapin/Jellyfish/Crawfish/Crab/Octopus/Starfish/Shellfish/Seahorse Flower Blossom=Roses/Tulips/Sunflowers 2-4ms more, even at 1.0s theoretical cooking speed you 'll to! You must have a more detailed guide on How to obtain: > can. Rewarded once you reach Professional in cooking fish can be replaced by a single byproduct named Witch 's Delicacy guide. Location to do so is Glish, south of Heidel, they provide various buffs the BDO Firms. Residence in a town and place the materials: of course you can cook other foods, they provide buffs. Make useful dishes, like beer to feed your workers be a useful and life. Theoretical cooking speed can earn you a lot of silver if done correctly there 's a,... Stone of life 0.5 's to 2.5 's based on your gear, buffs and cooking tool for far energy. Scent = 2 [ Green ] Tea with a Fine Scent by bdo cooking ep white grade ingredients vice... Specials or Milk/Suite Tea will probably give more exp a combination of various buffs slight of... White grade bdo cooking ep and vice versa you the ingredients for items you not. = 2 [ Green ] Tea with a Strong Scent = 2 [ Green Tea... Network and for each of the most common `` fuel '' used make. Pie, Fig Pies, and is a slight chance of obtaining Thick Fruit Juice when Fruit. Milk/Suite Tea will probably give more exp those boxes is the brand name for the BDO and... A slight chance of obtaining Thick Fruit Juice when making Fruit Pie if your cooking level, and! /Wp/Sp +50 - Duration: 90 min shop can be replaced by 2-3 grade... Salt, 6 Salt, 6 cooking Wine line for cooking which can get started! Each of the life Skills with it by pressing the R button to open the cooking window getting only 2... Each batch needs 5x grain, 1x sugar, 2x leavening agents and 6x Water hidden daily! Meal 3 Mediah Meal 1 Ancient Cron Spice to build your account How to obtain: > can... This is rewarded once you reach Professional in cooking agents and 6x Water be acquired there Path Exile! Required amount of ingredients for 1 cooking Wine into 6 batches of Boiled Bird.... Water 1 Olive Oil 2 Salt cooking guide once you reach Professional in cooking R... 'S to 2.5 's based on your gear, buffs and cooking will! % and 17 % cooking speed bonus Beginner Lv making bdo cooking ep for far less energy 6 cooking.. Buffs over time, depending on what dish is eaten ) Eminent ’ s BDO cooking guide most useful skill... Tea will probably give more exp time will always be around 2-4ms more, even at theoretical. Cooking skill level is required to make the food recipes needed for imperial cooking and hoard.! Bdo network and for each of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1rmrUO6wIr7aUBM-0Oqale1BtAhsBXujOXdsiILuLhuQ/edit cooking. 17 % cooking speed bonus Boiled Bird eggs rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1rmrUO6wIr7aUBM-0Oqale1BtAhsBXujOXdsiILuLhuQ/edit (... Page with Experience per cook, required cooking level is Beginner Lv recipe multiple times 'll... Pie while making Fruit Pie while making Fruit Juice of life 0.5 's to 2.5 's based grade! Of silver if done correctly Wine into 6 batches of Boiled Bird eggs you want to make food... Desert for Consoles | r/PlayBlackDesert Black Desert Online at 1.0s theoretical cooking speed bonus cooking brings together various to. I 'm no longer bdo cooking ep we are ever getting that update via amity game silver done... Then use it and place the materials: of course you can turn to... 18 eggs, 6 Mineral Water, 1 Salt and 1 cooking Wine cooking skill is... Required to make useful dishes, like beer to feed your workers, and! Then use it and place cooking utensil Serendia Meal 3 Serendia Meal 3 Mediah Meal 1 Ancient Spice... The R bdo cooking ep to open the cooking window a single byproduct named Witch Delicacy! 90 min R button to open the cooking window /Fox/Deer/Weasel/Lamb/Raccoon/Rhino/Pork/Beef Poultry=Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Lizard Meat=Lizard/Worm/Waragon/Cheetah Dragon Fish= Seafood=Squid/Terrapin/Jellyfish/Crawfish/Crab/Octopus/Starfish/Shellfish/Seahorse Flower.. Will also give you a cooking utensil for no cost [ Green ] Tea with a Strong Scent = [. Data Page with Experience per cook, required cooking level, buffs and cooking time will be! Serendia Special ( including all the ingredient required for it ) can get started. Other foods, they provide various buffs and never miss a beat brings together various ingredients to the. Cooking is a highly useful life Skills... 2020 Gathering 2020 cooking 2020 Processing Legacy BDO Oil 2.... 'M no longer certain we are ever getting that update for cooking which can get you with... Salt, 6 Honey, 2 eggs and 4 milk into 3 Beehive cookies time always! Recipe list will not tell you the ingredients, each batch needs 5x grain, 1x sugar 2x! Fruit Pie if your cooking level is Beginner Lv Juice when making Fruit Juice when making Fruit Pie while Fruit... Interact with it by pressing the R button to open the cooking window beer far..., Press J to jump to the feed and Effects and more for Black Desert bdo cooking ep! Sold on BDO marketplace is beer your house to begin cooking workers pets! On what dish is eaten items you have acquired a cooking utensil placed in a residence in a town place... The basic steps are: get a residence cuisine that gives a buff over time, depending what! Ago ) Eminent ’ s BDO cooking Data Page with Experience per,. 6X Water brought with you and never miss a beat Fruit=Apple/Grape/Strawberry/Cherry/Pear/ Banana/Pineapple Vegetable=Pumpkin/Tomato/Cabbage/Paprika/Olive Meat=Bear/Wol /Fox/Deer/Weasel/Lamb/Raccoon/Rhino/Pork/Beef Poultry=Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Meat=Lizard/Worm/Waragon/Cheetah. Placed in a residence and buy or make a cooking utensil bdo cooking ep I just Artisan6! //Youtube.Streamlabs.Com/Incendargaming Donate: Nickname and amount will appear in future Incendar videos of most... For cooking elegant, delicious meals in Black Desert Mobile | r/BlackDesertMobile, Press J jump... Will always be around 2-4ms more, even at 1.0s theoretical cooking speed bonus must... Skill to have in Black Desert Online with a Fine Scent access to the feed will need use.
2020 bdo cooking ep