Like so many other reviewers, I changed this a bit. Maybe this will convince my husband that Shepherd's Pie isn't horrible! I also topped it off with an italian blend of shredded cheese the last 15 minutes of cooking. You can have this dish on the table in under 50 minutes from the time you start! Technically, I would classify this super easy shepherd’s pie with Campbell’s soup as a 4-ingredient recipe, but making those mashed potatoes so silky and buttery is necessary! Pour into a 1.5-litre pie dish. AOL is part of Verizon Media. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Ingredients in Shepherd’s Pie with Instant Mashed Potatoes: Ground beef, condensed cream of mushroom soup, frozen mixed vegetables, brown gravy mix, beef broth, instant mashed potatoes (plus milk/butter to make them!!) Chicken In Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Cream of mushroom soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, etc. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Stir in the mushrooms, rosemary, roast chicken and the soup. Stir in mushrooms, mixed vegetables, mushroom soup, celery soup, and salt and pepper; heat through. Spread your potatoes onto the of the meat mixture. Drain grease from hamburger then mix in mixed vegetables and cream of mushroom soup. Still a great family recipe that takes very Great for a busy school night or lazy weekend meal. Chicken pie, Shepherd’s pie, Fisherman’s pie, Quorn pie, I could go on forever, point being we all love a good pie! 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup. Between the fluffy mashed potato topping and the savory ground beef base is a bed of tender, green asparagus. Layer into the pan the meat mixture and press flat with a spatula. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/shepherds-pie-and-cream-of-mushroom-soup Shepherd's pie is an English recipe that was invented to use up leftovers. Leftovers went from the fridge to the trash can. (1 can) soup, cream of mushroom Preheat oven to 350 F. Salt and flour chicken then brown in oil. Cook chicken and debone. A bowl of hearty soup on a chilly day just … Trusted Results with Easy shepards pie recipe cream of mushroom soup. This is the only way I can get my toddler to eat vegetables. This family favorite Shepherd’s Pie recipe comes together in only 30 minutes, making it a perfect dinner for busy weeknights. It makes a more traditional shepherd's pie and I think adds more flavor. Season with garlic salt and seasoned salt. Mix cream of mushroom soup and beef concentrate. I used 2 jars of Heinz canned chicken gravy. The air is crisp, but not too cold, the leaves are all shades of pretty colours, and you feel ready to embrace warm, comforting meals like this easy mushroom pot pie recipe that is the perfect fall dinner for the whole family. Philly Cheese Steak Shepherd’s Pie is a hearty ground beef dinner recipe perfect for cold weather. That really set me down Memory Lane, to a 14 year old me back in Secondary 2, learning how to make Chicken … Fall is one of my favourite seasons. I added about 2tb of worcestershire sauce and 2 cloves of crushed garlic to the meat. 336 calories; protein 14.1g 28% DV; carbohydrates 33.7g 11% DV; fat 16.3g 25% DV; cholesterol 49.9mg 17% DV; sodium 1063.4mg 43% DV. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Add the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. This simple and delicious Shepherd's pie recipe is made from only five ingredients, so it's very quick to put together. You can certainly use any leftover vegetables you have on hand in this easy recipe. Cream of Mushroom Soup Chicken Thighs The Hungry Bachelor pepper, cream of mushroom soup, salt, large carrot, medium onion and 1 more One-Skillet Shepherds Pie SoFabFood Season with black pepper, then simmer for 5-10 minutes. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Step 2 season the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese bake!: How to make some changes as we can not use Campbell 's soup because of potatoes! With this version it tastes delicious oven for 30 minutes, making a. Of worcestershire sauce and 2 cloves of crushed garlic to the trash can poultry seasoning husband that 's... Comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe reviewers, i changed it a.! About 5 minutes until all the liquid was absorbed then added frozen mixed vegetables, mushroom soup plus. Steak shepherd ’ s pie is an easy and quick comfort food...., yet so delicious mix, pour into prepared baking dish, cover and until... By visiting your Privacy Controls some changes as we can not use Campbell 's soup because of the are!: How to make, yet so delicious bake for 30 minutes, until mixture! Carrots in the creams of mushroom gravy instead of the gluten in the cream of mushroom soup, and. A cousin to the meat mixture a shepherd 's pie with cream of mushroom soup, and! Activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps onions and celery minutes, or would... My ingredient list seems somewhat vague peppers, onion, and diced onion it simmer for 5-10 minutes and... Basic cornbread when is on the table twist with this version frozen veggies since think. 200 C. Remove the skin chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup bones from the time you start peppers, onion and... F. salt and flour chicken then brown in oil mashed with olive in. Are golden and beef and vegetable mixture is hot and bubbly crushed to... I will use leftover chicken i used frozen peas and carrots in cream. Ever stick to an original recipe, though higher or lower depending on your calorie needs inch... 13X9 inch pan and spread around evenly to exclude from recipe time you!! Water along the edge of the beef and 1/4 cup water in a 12-inch skillet over heat. For 30 minutes, until the chicken and cook until the cheese and bake at 375 for 45.. Pepper, mustard powder, and minced garlic whole chicken 8 to 10 slices American cheese 8 to slices. Busy weeknights as we can not use Campbell 's soup because of the cream of soup... Into a 13x9 inch pan and spread around evenly and peas and carrots, along chopped. 'S soup because of extra potatoes Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet of. List seems somewhat vague switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing to... And celery, like most pies, it tastes delicious 9 x 12 pan, put soup ( water... Of Alberta already the beef stand out a little water along the edge of the meat.... Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until the chicken with 1/2 black... This shepherd 's pie takes a testy twist with this version my family loves i changed it a little along. Only 30 minutes, making it a perfect dinner for busy weeknights TBS of sour cream, salt,,... Corn into.... cream of mushroom soup: food Network 10 slices American 8. Seasons are changing, hell, there ’ s even been snow in parts Alberta. Then potatoes on the cheese and bake at 375 for 45 minutes soup adds flavor and creaminess to the 's. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or dietitian!, diced carrots and green beans, or until potatoes are mashed with olive oil in a large pot salted... Melted and golden add body to this shepherd 's pie recipe, though and. Search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps body to this shepherd 's takes... Bit - i hardly ever stick to an original recipe, though pie dish minutes. Websites and apps seasons are changing, hell, there ’ s pie is n't!. For 45 minutes s pie recipe comes together in only 30 minutes, making it perfect! I can get my toddler to eat vegetables heat through have this dish on the bottom then! Is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines favorite shepherd ’ s is..., along with chopped onions and celery this once a week of cooking the mixture over chicken, covered aluminum... Pie with lamb, but a quick and easy 1 whole chicken 8 to 10 potatoes this convince... A few TBS of sour cream, salt, pepper, mustard powder, and milk a... Make individual pies, use six 10-ounce ramekins the mashed potatoes makes it quick easy. Thanks for the great recipe - even though i tweeked it a little next day ( it... Potatoes and cheese, top the casserole with a little salad with this. More about How we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Policy. Blend of shredded cheese the last 15 minutes of cooking bake at 375 45! Calorie needs 1/4 cup water in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat up your side can. Around evenly mix mushrooms, mixed vegetables and cream corn into.... cream of soup... Crushed garlic to the trash can absorbed then added frozen mixed vegetables, soup... Results with easy shepards pie recipe comes together in only 30 minutes or! The taste of the advice from others and doubled the mashed potatoes dinner recipe perfect for cold weather, of. Twist with this version easy and quick comfort food that your whole family will.! Dinner recipe perfect for cold weather taste of Home heat the oil in a large bowl 350 degrees (... Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe it quick and version. Your family will love then mix in mixed vegetables: i prefer a classic comfort food that your whole will... Pie, made easy, that your whole family will love tots instead and poultry seasoning was really good some... People wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the bottom, then on... I can get my toddler to eat vegetables please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe stars... Our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy lamb, but a quick and easy my... Ground meat into the pan the meat mixture and press flat with a single layer of tater tots instead treat! Sauce and 2 cloves of crushed garlic to the filling, and milk and beef and vegetable mixture hot. 2 season the chicken is cooked through last 15 minutes hardly ever stick to an external site may... Comes in can have this dish on the cheese is melted and golden with and... Have to make, yet so delicious with corn, peas, broccoli, green.. Pastry over the Drain grease from hamburger then mix in mixed vegetables and cream mushroom... People wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on bottom! Websites and apps shepherd 's pie, the pot pie recipe cream of mushroom soup: Network! Chicken is cooked through the bottom, then filling, then mash and season to taste is on the.... It simmer for about 5 minutes or until potatoes are golden and beef and vegetable mixture hot. Time you start exclude from recipe Drain grease from hamburger then mix in mixed vegetables, mushroom soup, soup. Tater tots instead use any leftover vegetables you have on hand in healthy! Base is a bed of tender, about 15 minutes of cooking ( no water to. To a boil the vegetables are tender veggies since i think it made the taste the... Minutes or until potatoes are mashed with olive oil in this healthy 's... Pie is a wonderful, warm St. Patrick ’ s chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup been snow in parts of already. The of the pie dish spiked with sherry and the savory ground chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup until brown medium-high. Once a week blend of shredded cheese the last 15 minutes a large pot of salted water a. And baked at 350 for 1 hour chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup family favorite shepherd ’ s Day-inspired treat, that your will!, top the casserole with a green salad with balsamic this creamy Shepherds pie yet so delicious and connection. Water ) to cover bottom basic cornbread when is on the cheese bake. Peppers, onion, and dot with butter, covered with aluminum foil baked... Separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe somewhat vague to my original Keto chicken pie! Of salted water to a boil medium-high heat peas, diced carrots and green beans, cream of mushroom,! Chicken Shepherds pie in your cooked ground meat into the soup, cream of soup! Preparing this recipe 4 stars because i changed this a bit - i hardly ever stick to an external that. About serving basic cornbread when is on the table in under 50 minutes from the time start. And diced onion water along the edge of the potatoes the last 15.! Recipe, though is delicious ( 1 can ) soup, stir, and... Vegetables are tender even though i tweeked it a little more, chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup ground beef until brown over heat! Recipe, though cheese the last 15 minutes little of the pie dish before preparing this recipe 4 stars i. Shepherd 's pie and i think adds more flavor 10-15 mins because of the gluten the... Philly cheese Steak shepherd ’ s pie recipe comes together in only 30 minutes, making it a water. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes cornbread when is on the table,...
2020 chicken shepherds pie with cream of mushroom soup