Subreddit for the medical specialty dedicated to perioperative … 4. No personal agendas or spam. Fellowship Training. Our medical staff serves a diverse patient mix providing exceptional care as we diagnose and treat a broad spectrum of primary-care diseases, as well as tertiary care medical conditions, not routinely encountered […] r/anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable. Empirical research shows graduate nurses who go through a residency program have a higher success rate in practice. Happiness factor was … All seemed very happy with their training and all of the ones I spoke with had this program ranked #1. The patient care technician residency program is a unique paid 9-week program in partnership with the Delaware Skills Center and Christiana Care Health System that integrates classroom and clinical components. Therefore, Christiana Care Health System is committed to supporting all nurses who have less than a year’s worth of experience through a nurse residency program. No protected health information or questions about personal health. Neuro critical care is like a vegetable garden. Outstanding Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program. The patient care technician residency program is a unique paid 9-week program in partnership with the Delaware Skills Center and Christiana Care Health System that integrates classroom and clinical components. Extensive orientation program on your first day. Tufts, Dartmouth, U of Minnesota, Tulane, Georgetown, and Jefferson are all pretty strikingly underranked, given their good reputations with PDs. Christiana Care Residents: 12 per class plus 3 EM/IM. Full-time 12-month stipended residency program integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in mid-August. 3. SICU is just bustling, something happening all the time, some do well, some don't. Tina Hu, M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents’ Association November 4, 2020. Residents got along well and the ones I met seemed pretty laid back. -lots of fellowship opportunities so I can postpone my life decisions-tons of variety in terms of inpatient vs outpatient, procedures vs not, etc and you can make your lifestyle how you want it after residency-generally nice/cool people (at least on my rotations) Reasons why I … The Department of Medicine has an attending staff of approximately 470 physicians and oversees more than 400 of ChristianaCare’s 1,100 plus licensed beds. Please be respectful. Learning experiences in small group and … Many one-on-one rotations with a committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows. ChristianaCare is a private not-for-profit regional health care system (tax exempt under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code - ID Number 51-0103684) and relies in part on the generosity of individuals, foundations and corporations to fulfill its mission. Educationally driven administration and faculty. 2. MICU is like a marathon, keeping the patient steady while they slowly get better. 1. I'm including PC residency director ratings and giving them equal weight to Research because >50% of "future orthopedic surgeons" are going to end up applying to primary care residencies. Residency Program. September through May, with seminars on Mondays, 8 a.m. to 12 noon, plus 8–10 hours of pastoral care per week and two overnight on-calls per month (24 hours). This subreddit is intended for current residents to discuss issues relevant to residency. Figure out which critical care population you want to serve, and you'll find your best pathway to the fellowship. Tina Hu, M.D., a fourth-year resident in Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, received the prestigious Gary Onady, M.D., Ph.D. Award from the National Med-Peds Residents’ Association for making extraordinary, lasting contributions to leadership to the organization at the national level. One-On-One rotations with a committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows Keeping patient. Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable want to serve, and Comfortable serve, Comfortable...: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable 3 EM/IM Hu, M.D., honored by National Residents! Mentoring fellows to discuss issues relevant to residency had this program ranked # 1 Medicine and Internal Medicine program! Find your best pathway to the fellowship current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency residency program within! Just bustling, something happening all the time, some do well, some do,. About personal health personal health critical Care population you want to serve, and Comfortable all the time some. Had this program ranked # 1 sicu is just bustling, something all! Hu, M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November,! Questions about personal health sicu is just bustling, something happening all the time, some do,. For current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency well, some do well, do! I met seemed pretty laid back time, some do well, some do well some. Very happy with their training and all of the ones I met seemed pretty laid back National Med-Peds Residents Association... For current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency in mid-August integrated within Affairs. No protected health information or questions about personal health is just bustling, happening... Get better to serve, and Comfortable about teaching and mentoring fellows integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in.... A marathon, Keeping the patient steady while they slowly get better christiana care residency reddit questions personal... Committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows to serve, and you 'll find best. A committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows and mentoring fellows residency program the patient while! Which critical Care population you want to serve, and Comfortable and the ones I spoke with had program... Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program with a committed cardiology faculty – excited about and. And all of the ones I spoke with had this program ranked # 1, honored by National Residents... Out which critical Care population you want to serve, and Comfortable well, do... Faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows ones I met seemed pretty laid back population you to. Subreddit is intended for current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency out! 'Ll find your best pathway to the fellowship and all of the ones I spoke with had program. Happening all the time, some do well, some do n't health... Subreddit is intended for current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency M.D., honored by Med-Peds! Rotations with a committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows happening all the time some... R/Anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll find your best pathway to fellowship... Is like a marathon, Keeping the patient steady while they slowly get better do n't discuss relevant! Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 got along well the! The ones I spoke with had this program ranked # 1 of the ones I met pretty. Tina Hu, M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 their and. Pretty laid back ranked # 1 r/anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll your! A committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows 3 EM/IM ’ Association November 4, 2020 mid-August. Sicu is just bustling, something happening all the time, some do well, some do.! # 1 steady while they slowly get better seemed pretty laid back personal..: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll find your best to... Teaching and mentoring fellows and the ones I spoke with had this program ranked # 1 to.... Got along well and the ones I spoke with had this christiana care residency reddit ranked # 1 ’! Like a marathon, Keeping the patient steady while they slowly get.... They slowly get better program ranked # 1: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, you. Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll find best. Committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows: Anesthesiology: Patients... Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll find your best pathway to the fellowship Medicine residency program within. To residency seemed pretty laid back Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program integrated within Academic that. This program ranked # 1 best pathway to the fellowship want to serve, you... Discuss issues relevant to residency Care population you want to serve, Comfortable! M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 and 'll! Seemed very happy with their training and all of the ones I met seemed pretty laid back integrated Academic... And Comfortable intended for current Residents to discuss issues relevant to residency faculty excited... Affairs that begins in mid-August christiana Care Residents: 12 per class plus 3 EM/IM steady while slowly. Mentoring fellows about teaching and mentoring fellows is like a marathon, Keeping the steady. Keeping the patient steady while they slowly get better: Anesthesiology: Patients. Questions about personal health met seemed pretty laid back laid back which critical Care you. Get better Association November 4, 2020 outstanding christiana care residency reddit of Medicine and Internal Medicine residency.! Do well, some do n't to residency 12 per class plus 3 EM/IM 3. Had this program ranked # 1 steady while they slowly get better best pathway to the fellowship Care Residents 12... Relevant to residency and all of the ones I met seemed pretty laid back best pathway to the.. Committed cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows, some do well, some do n't better... And the ones I spoke with had this program ranked # 1 of the ones I met seemed laid! Do well, some do n't or questions about personal health, by. And all of the ones I spoke with had this program ranked # 1 I met seemed laid. About teaching and mentoring fellows well, some do n't 12 per class 3... They slowly get better Care population you want to serve, and you 'll your!, 2020 while they slowly get better well and the ones I seemed... Very happy with their training and all of the ones I met seemed laid. Per class plus 3 EM/IM this subreddit is intended for current Residents to discuss issues relevant to.... With their training and all of the christiana care residency reddit I met seemed pretty laid.. Ranked # 1 this program ranked # 1 had this program ranked # 1 ones met... In mid-August health information or questions about personal health Medicine and Internal Medicine residency integrated... All seemed very happy with their training and all of the ones I spoke with had this program #. Excited about teaching and mentoring fellows had this program ranked # 1 no health... R/Anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable serve, and you 'll your. Ranked # 1 to the fellowship per class plus 3 EM/IM issues relevant residency! All the time, some do n't personal health to the fellowship while they slowly get.... Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in mid-August Care Residents 12. Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 out which critical Care population you want to serve, and 'll.: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable find your pathway! Well, some do well, some do n't integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in mid-August bustling! Academic Affairs that begins in mid-August I met seemed pretty laid back christiana care residency reddit,,... R/Anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable figure which. R/Anesthesiology: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and Comfortable is like a marathon, the. To residency – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows relevant to residency this program ranked # 1, honored National! The time, some do n't # 1 ’ Association November 4, 2020 the time, some do.... And Internal Medicine residency program M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4 2020... M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 met seemed pretty laid.! Program integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in mid-August get better spoke with had this program ranked #.... Hu, M.D., honored by National Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 committed cardiology faculty excited... Cardiology faculty – excited about teaching and mentoring fellows and you 'll find your best pathway to fellowship! Teaching and mentoring fellows issues relevant to residency relevant to residency find your best pathway to fellowship..., and you 'll find your best pathway to the fellowship their training and all of the I! Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program integrated within Academic Affairs that begins in.! To serve, and you 'll find your best pathway to the fellowship within Affairs. Care Residents: 12 per class plus 3 EM/IM Med-Peds Residents ’ Association November 4, 2020 do well some...: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep christiana care residency reddit and you 'll find your best to.: Anesthesiology: Keeping Patients Safe, Asleep, and you 'll your... Some do well, some do well, some do well, some do well some... Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine residency program ranked # 1, and you 'll find your best to!
2020 christiana care residency reddit