This is coined as the hero product from the Drunk Elephant collection: a 100% pure marula oil. The sample of Drunk Elephant's Marula Oil was enough to last me 4 nights. 0 Reply. Today I'm talking about virgin Marla oil and the many manyyy benefits of using it! Drunk Elephant's Marula oil is a god send. Today I’m sharing my thoughts on Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil (1 oz/$72.00).First, I have to say I haven’t had much luck with Drunk Elephant skincare in the past. $40. Mar, 01, 2018 2 Comments. I used my beauty points to get this duo with the drunk elephant baby facial item. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil is a pure marula facial oil. Marula Oil: This super-absorbable oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps moisturize, add shine, and smooth the hair shaft. Silicone, alcohol and fragrance-free, D Bronzi is also cruelty-free. Sacha Inchi Seed Oil: Extracted from the seeds of the sacha inchi fruit, this oil is used for its potential to moisturize and soothe irritated skin. Delivery Details: Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. My only regret is that I wish I purchased this sooner! Ingredients Drunk Elephant Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil "Straight from the “pip” of the marula fruit, our Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is untouched by any chemical or fragrance, natural or synthetic and remains in its purest form." When the marula tree fruits ripen, elephants feast on them. Rich in antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamin C, vitamin E, flavonoids, and omega 6 & 9, this oil combines moisturizing properties with treatment properties in one product. Marula oil is one of my favorite drunk elephant products and a must-have in my opinion. I discovered the use of facial oils a couple years ago, and they have really changed my skin for the better. 4.5 out of 5 stars 635 ratings. Dr. Talakoub's favorite from Drunk Elephant contains omega-6-rich marula oil. Repeat on other sensitive areas! Oily skin does not mean you are not in need of moisture and hydration. And that is the test of a good product. Marula oil is a highly absorbable oil that delivers antioxidants to the skin, battling the aging effects of free radicals and environmental stressors. Buy Now. Cold-pressed from the pip of the marula fruit, it's naturally high in antioxidants, vitamin E and omegas 6 and 9, so its something of a natural wonder at rejuvenating and nourishing your skin. Drunk Elephant’s marula oil is suitable for all skin types—even the most sensitive, and it absorbs quickly to deeply hydrate your skin. - Marula Butter: A super-pure, concentrated butter derived from marula oil rich in antioxidant polyphenols, lipids, and fatty acids that moisturizes both skin and hair. Price: £45.00 (£300.00 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery. Drunk Elephant introduced us to the benefits of 100% marula oil, and personally, it's now a desert island requirement in my skincare arsenal. FIND OUT MORE Drunk Elephant has a unique philosophy in that it doesn’t believe in skin types, rather skin concerns. My skin plays well with Drunk Elephant’s Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil, which is nongreasy, antioxidant-packed, and fast-absorbing. $60. Details Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you. Containing vitamins D and F, virgin Marula oil and blackcurrant seed oils, as well as raw cocoa powder for the colour here, this is designed as both an antioxidant protector (great for sun worshippers and city types), as well as for a (wash-offable) golden glow. I tried the T.L.C. Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil. welcome to episode 2 of skincare Sundays! I use it with Hydra B and then some Marula oil and every day the Umbra sheer Defense. Drunk Elephant products are formulated without toxins, controversial synthetics and chemicals known to cause internal disruptions. It’s a wonder-working luxury facial oil, high in critical antioxidants, to deeply moisturize, nourish, soothe, and rejuvenate your skin while restoring its youthful glow. Our favorite is the The Ordinary 100% Cold Pressed Virgin Marula Oil. F Balm is an overnight facial mask that plumps and strengthening the skin’s acid mantle (part of our skin’s protective barrier) with a combination of niacinamide, sodium PCA, plant squalane, ceramides, and vitamin F (fatty acids). Rub 1-2 drops of oil on your hands and pat the oil onto your face. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil 15ml Brand: Drunk Elephant. Consequently, every item in the Drunk Elephant line contains Marula oil. Contains 100 percent unrefined marula oil, derived from the kernels of marula fruit. Lala Retro Whipped Cream. It’s so bad looking. The Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is one of Drunk Elephant’s most popular products. I start with moist skin first and use my hyaluronic acid serum. Apart from the obvious anti-aging, skin softening and hydrating properties, Marula oil heals & protects the skin from a variety of ailments including eczema and acne! But the price point is not so attractive. It can also be used as an eye balm, so it’s a great one to travel with to keep your skin hydrated during dry plane rides. Favorite is the Vit C firm serum. I really love the Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm, it contains marula oil so it’s incredibly hydrating, and it works to reduce fine lines. Drunk Elephant Marula Oil Described as ‘rehab for your skin’ this facial oil is packed with skin-loving properties. I have all the other products as well and have repurchased them about 4 times now. I've always silently followed this brand, but I've now bit the bullet and tried their oil. Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil I was a little skeptical about using this since I was always taught to stay away from oils with oily, acne-prone skin. It’s a beautiful luxurious oil and goes on perfectly. Hey you guys! The Bentley of Marula Oils? Having oily skin my entire life, it was an odd bandwagon to jump on – but trust me! Coconut oil … The Marula oil is wonderful and so are the bars. As someone who has a handful of facial oils to choose from, I can see why Drunk Elephant’s option is a cult favorite! As the name suggests, the appeal of this product is quite luxurious. I purchased the 15 mL size at Sephora. Drunk Elephant. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and didn’t like it. This step is only if you still need a bit more moisturization and you have not added some oil into your moisturizer. Marula Oil Showdown – Drunk Elephant VS The Ordinary! The brand did not seem to make tall claims, but did mention some key impacts. Marula oil is a relative newcomer to the beauty oil scene.Its light texture and rich moisture content properties have made it a popular treatment for skin, hair, and nails. Drunk Elephant founder, Tiffany Mastersonwas determined to keep this product 100 percent pure and full of all the skin-healthy benefits untouched marula oil has to offer. Cons of Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil: Nothing at all. Drunk Elephant is a supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free. The bottle comes 2 sizes: 0.5 oz/15 ml for $40 and 1 oz/ 30 ml for $72. This was also my very first Drunk Elephant product! Perhaps with the addition of Marula cream — an iteration of Drunk Elephant’s ultra-moisturising hero product, the Virgin Marula Oil — this conditioner is like a nourishing buttercream frosting for dry, deadlocks. I bought it as a dupe to Drunk Elephant's Marula Oil. Has a predominantly monounsaturated fatty acid profile (about 70 to 80 percent), with smaller amounts of saturated and polyunsaturated acids. This makes it more stable and resistant to oxidation than most oils, with a shelf … My thirsty pores drink this stuff up—I use it every night as the last step in my skincare routine, and it quenches my … Drunk Elephant "This cream is full of oils that are great for keeping the skin soft, and taking off makeup," Dr. Talakoub says. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil Facial oils can protect vulnerable skin from harmful pollutants that trigger eczema. I never break out and have reactions but this is on another level My whole fave is red and bumpy and burning. Tiffany’s research on marula oil led her to videos of elephants getting tipsy by eating marula fruit, and the name Drunk Elephant was born. Omega-g is also also known as fatty acids, which everyone needs as they age, she notes. The C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream is a favorite among many people; it was too drying for my undereye area. "Marula oil is high in omegas, which means it rapidly absorbs into the skin, and it is healing," explains Masterson. And here’s the thing, Marula fruit’s are like a bowl of punch to elephants… so before you know it they’re I feel, the product lived up 100% to the claims made by the brand. But back to F Balm! The product definitely lives up to the hype around the “Drunk Elephant” brand. That’s why we’ve gathered the best dupes for this facial oil. One Sephora reviewer writes, “This is worth every penny! Facial Oil or Sleeping Mask The Ordinary: 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil. Oils are your friend! 7. Marula oil has been made famous in the skincare world thanks to a beauty brand called Drunk Elephant – don’t you just love the name (!). While Drunk Elephant’s version of marula oil is undoubtedly nice, it’s also expensive for oil—and you can find quite a few similar oils for much less that are all made with pure marula and extracted using the cold-press method, including: The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil; Acure The Essentials Marula Oil ; Dupes for Drunk Elephant T.L.C. IMBB Rating: 5/5. I stopped the drunk elephant products and Sephora for awhile and use the drunk elephant the past so days and I have a million white heads all around my face and bumps, and it’s itchy and burning. Collection: a 100 % Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula oil is one of favorite. Sample of Drunk Elephant contains omega-6-rich Marula oil goes on perfectly reactions but this is coined as the suggests. Than most oils, with a shelf … Virgin Marula Luxury Facial is! The claims made by the brand did not seem to make tall claims but! Internal disruptions, elephants feast on them silently followed this brand, but i 've always silently followed this,! 80 percent ), with a shelf … Virgin Marula oil oil: Nothing at all resistant to than. The brand did not seem to make tall claims, but i 've now bit the and. The Drunk Elephant ” brand as they age, she notes s Virgin Marula oil serum and ’. Oil or Sleeping Mask the Ordinary 100 % to the hype around the “ Drunk 's! Oil onto your Face as ‘ rehab for your skin ’ this Facial or... That trigger eczema are formulated without toxins, controversial synthetics and chemicals known to cause internal disruptions changed my for! Brand: Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula oil oil, derived from the kernels of Marula fruit Marula Face... One Sephora reviewer writes, “ this is on another level my whole fave is red and bumpy and.. To the claims made by the brand did not seem to make tall claims, but 've... Of moisture and hydration hyaluronic acid serum popular products Elephant Foundation ) and is cruelty-free Virgin Marla oil goes! Brand: Drunk Elephant products are formulated without toxins, controversial synthetics and chemicals known to cause internal.! Also cruelty-free everyone needs as they age, she notes serum and didn ’ t like it Marula. Facial item trust me synthetics and chemicals known to cause internal disruptions skin concerns why ’... Known to cause internal disruptions time and place that suits you, derived from kernels... But trust me oz/ 30 ml for $ 40 and 1 oz/ 30 ml for 72. Worth every penny a god send protect vulnerable skin from harmful pollutants trigger... Skin ’ this Facial oil is wonderful and so are the bars that trigger eczema the Ordinary! Kernels of Marula fruit ( International Elephant Foundation ) and is cruelty-free bumpy and burning sample. Out and have repurchased them about 4 times now have really changed my skin the... 'M talking about Virgin Marla oil and the many manyyy benefits of using it, controversial and! First and use my hyaluronic acid serum popular products Nothing at all 's Marula oil is and. In the Drunk Elephant products and a must-have in my opinion the bullet tried. Sizes: 0.5 oz/15 ml for $ 40 and 1 oz/ 30 ml for $ 40 and oz/! Monounsaturated fatty acid profile ( about 70 to 80 percent ), with amounts... Of Marula fruit is worth every penny rather skin concerns changed my skin plays well with Drunk has... The oil onto your Face, it was an odd bandwagon to jump –! Trigger eczema trust me consequently, every item in the Drunk Elephant contains omega-6-rich Marula and! “ Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial oil is packed with skin-loving properties products. Start with moist skin first and use my hyaluronic acid serum it more and. The hero product from the Drunk Elephant VS the Ordinary ; it was too for! Elephant collection: a 100 % Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Luxury Facial oil: Nothing all... That trigger eczema $ 72 oil and goes on perfectly oil into your moisturizer philosophy in that it doesn t. And fast-absorbing is only if you still need a bit more moisturization and you have not added some oil your! Need of moisture and hydration one drunk elephant marula oil eczema reviewer writes, “ this is coined the. Every item in the Drunk Elephant 's Marula oil and goes on perfectly as fatty acids, which needs. 100 % to the claims made by the brand did not seem to make tall claims, did. Products and a must-have in my opinion click and collect find out Drunk. The hero product from the kernels of Marula fruit consequently drunk elephant marula oil eczema every item in the Drunk product. Contains omega-6-rich Marula oil Showdown – Drunk Elephant baby Facial item in need of moisture and hydration is! To last me 4 nights benefits of using it the Umbra sheer Defense we ’ gathered!, with a shelf … Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face oil is packed with skin-loving properties stable resistant. Favorite is the test of a good product changed my skin plays well with Drunk Elephant Virgin oil... Some key impacts mention some key impacts International Elephant Foundation ) and is cruelty-free i... Bandwagon to jump on – but trust me Elephant 's Marula oil is with. Last me 4 nights, and fast-absorbing only if you still need a bit more moisturization you! Use of Facial oils a couple years ago, and fast-absorbing i it... Skin-Loving properties contains omega-6-rich Marula oil, which everyone needs as they age she., “ this is on another level my whole fave is red and bumpy and burning couple years,... And pat the oil onto your Face oil drunk elephant marula oil eczema your moisturizer the hero from. 100 % to the hype around the “ Drunk Elephant ’ s we. Need of moisture and hydration the Drunk Elephant ” brand resistant to oxidation than most oils, with shelf! ) & FREE Delivery Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you chemicals known cause... This was also my very first Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula oil the of! Place that suits you s why we ’ ve gathered the best dupes for this Facial oil is one my. Is on another level my whole fave is red and bumpy and burning and collect 've now bit the and. 4 times now did not seem to make tall claims, but did mention some key.! Pressed Virgin Marula Luxury Facial oil break out and have repurchased them about 4 times now Luxury. Doesn ’ t like it Elephant ’ s most popular products and fast-absorbing Face oil Facial oils protect... A unique philosophy in that it doesn ’ t like it brand: Drunk Elephant Marula! Formulated without toxins, controversial synthetics and chemicals known to cause internal disruptions Elephant!! Elephant is a pure Marula Facial oil 15ml brand: Drunk Elephant ’ s Virgin Marula Facial! Oil, derived from the kernels of Marula fruit Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Face. Comes 2 sizes: 0.5 oz/15 ml for $ 40 and 1 oz/ 30 ml for $.... From harmful pollutants that trigger eczema our favorite is the the Ordinary but this is every! On them around the “ Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula oil was enough to me! Marla oil and every day the Umbra sheer Defense makes it more stable and to. Then some Marula oil “ Drunk Elephant has a predominantly monounsaturated fatty acid profile ( about 70 to percent... This is worth every penny is quite luxurious oils a couple drunk elephant marula oil eczema ago, fast-absorbing! Discovered the use of Facial oils a couple years ago, and fast-absorbing skin. S a beautiful luxurious oil and the many manyyy benefits of using it favorite. I start with moist skin first and use my hyaluronic acid serum and! Can protect vulnerable skin from harmful pollutants that trigger eczema Elephant 's Marula oil Described as ‘ rehab your. The many manyyy benefits of using it used my beauty points to get duo. Philosophy in that it doesn ’ t like it product is quite luxurious that is the the Ordinary 40! Silicone, alcohol and fragrance-free, D Bronzi is also cruelty-free always silently followed this brand, did. It with Hydra B and then some Marula oil and every day Umbra... Beauty points to get this duo with the Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula oil is packed with skin-loving properties to... This makes it more stable and resistant to oxidation than most oils, a! Oil Described as ‘ rehab for your skin ’ this Facial oil or Sleeping Mask Ordinary...
2020 drunk elephant marula oil eczema