303. It's perfect under makeup and mixes seamlessly with my other products (DE and Whamisa). Posted by 4 months ago. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The products claims it’s for all skin types but if you have acne prone skin then I would start off slow since it does have Ingredients that may clog pores. 1 year ago. Thanks to the silicone-free formula, this goes very well under SPF, and isn’t too heavy. Sukari Babyfacial™ Firmy - The Day Kit ($127 Value) The Littles™ 4.0 ($126 Value) Glowy - The Night Kit ($146 Value) T.L.C. Another thing I love is that this product contains no silicones or fragrance, Full list ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Protini is formulated at the ideal pH level of 4.0. I’m sure you can return the product. fb. Drunk Elephants Prontini Polypeptide Cream is in the same airless jar as their LaLa Retro Whipped Cream, but much less greasy. Drunk Elephant Protini cream retails for $68.00. It is perfect for me as a last step, but unlike the LaLa retro it is light enough for me to use during the day! Would NOT repurchase. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Helpful User | r/ausskincare | Combo Acne Prone. A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream: Morning or night, apply a pea-size amount or less to clean, dry face, avoiding the eye area. Finally someone who isn’t on the Protini bandwagon! Dewy - The Polypeptide Kit ($108 Value) T.L.C. Their vitamin c serum is pretty good for example. Sukari Babyfacial™ Firmy - The Day Kit ($127 Value) The Littles™ 4.0 ($126 Value) Glowy - The Night Kit ($146 Value) T.L.C. I agree, I really love this product. Protini™ Polypeptide Cream: Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance. Archived [haul] For I’ve betrayed you, Drunk Elephant and Sephora. [Product Question] Does anyone have any dupes for Drunk Elephant's Protini Polypeptide Cream? ITEM 2025633. If the LaLa cream was too thick or emollient for you than the new Prontini cream is worth trying. Agree with you about the texture, it's so lovely. I have bought several products from Drunk Elephant, mainly because of all the rave reviews.After trying out a lot of their products, I think I can finally tell you if it is worth the price.. Learn more about how Drunk Elephant's breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in … They really need to change the packaging because so much product is left even after the pump stops pushing product up. I get the exact same thing with Nivea in the tin, it becomes a half oily half white mess. Cleanse, apply a hydrating lotion (like Hada Labo Hylauronic Acid), apply a serum (like Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid), an emulsion or cream and then I go on to apply my sunscreen. Super smooth and left my skin incredibly soft. Sukari Babyfacial™ Midi. However, AHAs can be very irritating so YMMV. The peptides, the soybean folic acid extract, no fragrance, seems like a well-formulated cream. I don't own any DE products (yet...) but I tried this just on the back of my hands while in Sephora the other day and I was annoyed at how much I liked it. Good + Ready Kit ($89 Value) F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Midi. The products claims it’s for all skin types but if you have acne prone skin then I would start off slow since it does have Ingredients that may clog pores. When building your skincare routine, moisturizer is not something that you have to splurge on. Notable ingredients: Texture: This cream has more of a gel-lotion texture. There are a ton of better anti-aging products out there, but I am 43 so maybe my wrinkles are too bad. $68.00. Roll over or click image to zoom in. I've used Lala Retro for over a year and really love it, but I decided to try Protini this time when I ran out of the Lala. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream. To me, it is worth the price tag. MEH. And yet, when I put it onto my face, it becomes white paste. Here (bolded text from me): "This breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in the appearance of skin’s tone, texture and firmness.". This is annoying as I am on time limits and can't be trying to get the white streaks to disappear with patting and rubbing, which also over processes skin. We absolutely LOVE that this moisturizer is packaged in an airtight push container. Drunk Elephant is my HG skincare brand. If you’re out to get one of these, then the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream is a good one to consider. Protini does feel more substantial to me than most other "day" creams when applied, but it soaks in nicely. And don't get me wrong, this moisturizer has a lot to get excited about. Recently, Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream has been a top request so we went searching. Lines, wrinkles and signs of sun-damage appear reduced; depleted skin feels strengthened and moisturized.". Drunk Life; Our Philosophy; Smoothie Glossary; LOGIN The Trunk 4.0 ($638 Value) Protini™ Polypeptide Cream. Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer Teaser. Vitamin C. Lala Retro. Softy - The Baby Kit ($144 Value) C-Firma™ Day Serum. Ingredients: The Prontini cream is loaded with peptides, antioxidants, proteins and amino acids and the fact that it’s in an airless jar means that they will stay stable. Fragrance free. I only normally get them around my mouth and on my chin. Most creams are used for improving the appearance of the skin’s texture, firmness, and tone. Considering it's not as "heavy duty" and thick as the Lala cream, I actually find it more hydrating! This happens even if I've only applied one product before. Haul/Shelfie. Or rather, I’m giving a $20 dupe of Protini a shot. If I use Lala (even mixed with B-Hydra) at night, I still usually wake up with somewhat dry/flaky skin on my cheeks, but not with the Protini. Protini™ Polypeptide Cream. And I love a well-formulated product. Protein Face Moisturizer with Amino Acids. Besides, the good texture...Do you think it does what DE claims? It just slips off and pills. [PSA] Drunk Elephant Protini Cream isn't a versatile moisturizer for those of us with versatile routines. I received a sample of this cream from Sephora and I broke out basically all over in closed comedones, which is not usual for me. Product Question. So this cream is a perfect addition for the winter months. Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer. 99% Upvoted. I love it and it’s really turned my skin around. Also, do you have any comment on the amount of moisture it provides? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. For some background, theres a bare basics routine I do almost every single day. Posted by . Literally every single time I have attempted to apply this moisturizer in my routine in the cream step, it becomes a white paste on my face, as if someone painted white streaks on my cheeks and forehead. I’m sure you can return it and find something that suits your needs best. It sinks in wonderfully but doesn’t feel like it sticks around for prolonged moisture unless you mix it with something else. Despite its wonderful list of ingredients, the fact I can't use it in a versatile routine... it's a no from me. SKINCARE. Close . Thanks to the astute skin care addicts of Reddit, that's not as outlandish a statement as it seems. Mini size. Drunk Elephants Prontini Polypeptide Cream is in the same airless jar as their LaLa Retro Whipped Cream, but much less greasy. The packaging, claims, and ingredients are all reminiscent of Protini and the price is fantastic. It absorbs very quickly and is heavy enough where you don’t feel like you need to reapply. And getting at your bank account. It kinda sounds like you’re putting on too many layers to start your day. Does it do what DE claims? Close. Dewy - The Polypeptide Kit ($108 Value) T.L.C. That said, some products are amazing and some are shit. exclusive. It's helped calm down what redness I have and I'm also digging that. Good + Ready Kit ($89 Value) F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Midi. Marula Oil. Today's video is an in-depth review of the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream. I LOVE this moisturizer, but $68USD is too steep. BAD. Sunscreens. Sukari Babyfacial, $80 EDITORS' BEST OF. Abundant with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state. I just got this this past weekend and So far I love it! tw. While testing Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream, here’s a few things that might help you decide if this skincare product will fit into your own skincare routine: Hygienic Packaging. I would highly recommend DE products to anyone who finds they have sensitive or acne prone skin. These Drunk Elephant dupes for are just as good as the real thing — and this Protini dupe is a total game-changer for your bank account. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream: Took a grand total of one month to pan. Find in store. I’m glad it hasn’t broken me out so far - hopefully it won’t! Would you say there has been a decent effect in that time or is it something you should review at a later date/check in/update us about? Dewy - The Polypeptide Kit ($108 Value) T.L.C. This is not moisturizing enough for me for PM. Protini™ Polypeptide Cream. Standard size. Jelly cleanser. Since it’s winter my skin has been pretty dry. Protini™ Polypeptide Cream:-Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance. Would NOT repurchase. Sukari Babyfacial™ Firmy - The Day Kit ($127 Value) The Littles™ 4.0 ($126 Value) Glowy - The Night Kit ($146 Value) T.L.C. :). This is my second tub and I really wish I had opened the first one before throwing it out. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream is an intensive moisturizer for dry skin. I started using this once a week and noticed my skin looked much clearer for about two days afterward. It sounds like emollients/silicones/dimethicone/whatever you use, piling. I spent $68 bucks plus tax on this moisturizer because I expected great things. Sometimes I apply a vitamin c serum, a niacinamide serum, extra skin layers, essences, etc. Read More. That’s why brands usually advise to only mix and match with products from their own range. Great review!! Abundant with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state. 11 Best Tinted Moisturizers for Easy, On-the-Go Coverage . How long have you been using it? 4K reviews. B-Hydra. I second u/jv_level - what effects have you noticed? In today’s video I am reviewing Protini Polypeptide Cream from Drunk Elephant. Posted by 1 year ago. Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. This is an anti-aging moisturizer that has something to offer all skin types. TLC Framboos. Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30: Our journey led us to the d’Alba Piedmont Peptide No-Sebum Repair Cream product page on Soko Glam, where we discovered multiple rave reviews comparing it to the Protini cream. Quantity. DE always has great packaging! Softy - The Baby Kit ($144 Value) C-Firma™ Day Serum. Dupes for Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum. I have only been using it at night as i am very happy with my morning routine. ", "Protini’s proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application. Like I find my skin doesn't get as dry than when I was just using the B-Hydra. Thanks for the review! Archived [Product Question] Does anyone have any dupes for Drunk Elephant's Protini Polypeptide Cream? Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream Review. Close. Close. But this? PSA. If the LaLa cream was too thick or emollient for you than the new Prontini cream is worth trying. Even more recently I purchased the new Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream, which I love by the way, but I still felt like the rest of my routine with their products just simply wasn’t working out. Product Question. So you can imagine my disappointment when this expensive moisturizer couldn't manage to melt into my skin but instead leave it's white skid markets. I don’t have any problems with my Protini, but I’ve definitely seen the white skid marks when I double dose on the Hada Labo or add my TO Niacinamide under it. SKINCARE. Soaps. The only way I have found that this moisturizer will not do this is if I apply it to my skin without anything else applied to my skin. Our favorite dupe is the InkeyList’s Peptide moisturizer. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. 282321 loves. 0.50 oz / 15 mL. You push down on the lid and the product is dispensed. Lip Balm. Very lightweight, almost like a gel. It really shines, in my opinion, for daytime use. I usually like Drunk Elephant's products. The peptides, the soybean folic acid extract, no fragrance, seems like a well-formulated cream. Very unfortunate! It really just depends on your skin and the rest of your routine. Maybe it’s not playing nice with one of your other products you’re layering it with? I reached out asking if someone with rosacea can use babyfacial and their response was ‘just eliminate suspicious 6 from your routine’. I’m enjoying the PTR Cloud Cream that I got on Amazon for $35. I am a total DE Junkie. GOOD. It is decently light but highly moisturizing. Baby facial. It kind of sounds more like a PM routine. I'd mix two pumps of B-Hydra and two drops of the DE Marula Oil but now I mix half a pump of Protini + 2 drops Marula. It’s the case for water based products and silicone based products. Not that I’m a skincare guru but I feel like that many steps in just the AM could be doing your skin more harm than good, or at the least-nothing. 12 Best Acne Products for Your Clearest Skin Yet. T.L.C. My thing with drunk elephant is that they aren’t helpful and informative. I was a little concerned about the fatty alcohols. Archived. I’m guessing you’re using too much of it, or it’s reacting with the Hada Labo/Niacinamide Serum. Use It With. My skin is very reactive/sensitive especially to new products. So, I did a little research, I reached out to Drunk Elephant, and here is why their skincare might not be working for you (and me). None of this is meant to be smug, I promise. That’s not the answer I was looking for. The ingredient list makes this absolutely worth it!! The Tried & True Skin-Care Products You'll See All Over Reddit This Serum Seriously Reduces Acne & Acne Scars . Any thoughts on it's effects? Just out of curiosity, why do you put so many layers on in the AM? I sometimes layer watery hydrators like essences. We’ve scoured the e-shelves of our favorite budget skincare brands—and enlisted the help of skin-obsessed Reddit users—to find the best wallet-friendly versions of popular Drunk Elephant products, based on the AM and PM skincare routine of the founder herself. I do think it overreaches its claims of firming and what not but my skin does feel softer, it looks and feels better hydrated, and the moisturizer stays on longer. Eye cream. 100% free of essential oils, silicones, and fragrance. Achetez DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Polypeptide Cream: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) I found Lala to be a tad thick for under makeup, so have been using Protini in the am and Lala or Lala/Protini/argan or marula at night. Sounds like it isn’t playing nice with something else you are using or perhaps you have a bad tub? Get It on Amazon. Or rather, I’m giving a $20 dupe of Protini a shot. Has a creamy, whipped texture, making it the heavier of the two moisturizers Drunk Elephant offers. Quotes from site (bolded text is from me): "This breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in the appearance of skin’s tone, texture and firmness. Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream Skincare Product Review. It also just sinks in better than Lala for me. I have ultra dry skin and this is not moisturizing enough to use alone. Sukari Babyfacial™ Midi. -Tip: Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie every day. Hey guys! I mix up my routine a lot depending on what I feel my skin needs. Elf Skincare! I have had this moisturizer for a week and despite my earnest attempts to make it work, it won't. PSA if you like Drunk Elephant’s Protini Polypeptide Cream. And don't get me wrong, this moisturizer has a lot to get excited about. So I am not a fan of it :(, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SkincareAddiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. For the best evening skincare routine choose Drunk Elephant's cleansers, moisturizers, glycolic acid night serum and hydration products. I want to keep using it but I might get Lala again and use that for the AM and do Protini at night. One of the few silicone-free moisturizers on the market. I’ve never had an issue like this with it. 8 months ago. Comments. No piling, no white streaks. SIZE: 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. It's very important that everything will have a nice finish when I'm all done. Just Like The Ordinary, Drunk Elephant is vegan and cruelty-free. 851. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream vs. Elf Hello Hydration Face Cream! Drunk Elephant’s Protini™ Polypeptide Cream turned me into a believer. Photo by Dr. Lily Talakoub. When I think I've successfully waited long enough for my other products to sink in, and applied Protini to my skin with rubbing it in to the point that I can't see it anymore, applying sunscreen makes it form the white streaks again. I’ll probably never stray from my Lala at night, however you can mix this into Lala or some facial oil to still reap the benefits if you like a thicker cream. Do you think this would be good for PM use? This thread is archived. I apply wait times between products, giving everything time to sink in. I haven’t had any breakouts. I personally love the texture of this product. I bought this when I emptied my B-Hydra (Replacement buy only) and I'm totally in love with it. I tried every other day but noticed some burning and went back down to 3-4 days. I got sucked in and own every product. Skincare Routine with Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer . Many times I use it and layer a something on top, or add a few drops of oil. share. Protini is formulated at the ideal pH of 4.0. I can't layer it unless everything has absorbed beforehand... Huh, I’ve never had this happen with mine and I’ve been using it for a few months now. Drunk Elephant uses a lot of actives in their skincare like vitamin c, glycolic aid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, enzymes, peptides, retinol, niacinamide, sodium hyaluronate, ceramides, etc. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase but I would try to repurpose the pump. Thanks for the review! Drunk Elephant’s Protini is a moisturizer all skin types can see some benefit from. Posted by. For reference, some previous creams I've used, such as Dr. Jart's Ceramidin Cream, Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Cream, applied beautifully in my routine despite what was previously applied. I dislike it for different reasons - it’s nice but nothing special and it somewhat burns around my mouth. T.L.C. Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. Haul/Shelfie. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptides Cream "Un hydratant protéiné révolutionnaire qui associe une gamme et une concentration de principes actifs sans précédent pour améliorer l'apparence du teint, de la texture et de la fermeté de la peau." I naughty with the wait times though, I have no patience. I am saving it for summer because it will be perfect. I don't hate the Protini and haven't had a negative reaction to it or anything, but I've noticed that it does take it a really long time to absorb into my face -- it almost feels like it sits there for a while which is a problem in the AM because I need to put sunscreen over it. Drunk Elephant Framboos Glycolic Night Serum has made the biggest immediate difference in visible redness for me. I like the texture and I found that it made a noticeable reduction in the redness I usually have going on. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Drunk Elephant has been around since 2013, but it is just now hitting a truly global stage, and many industry watchers have been waiting for one of the big multinationals to acquire Drunk Elephant. We've mined the ... SEE NEXT PAGE: The High-End Fave: Drunk Elephant T.L.C. I spent $68 bucks plus tax on this moisturizer because I expected great things. Some products that are not formulated the same don’t play well with others and don’t layer well. It's a touch heavier than B-Hydra but much lighter (for me) than Lala. All of the products are naturally-formulated and cater directly to your skin's health. Sukari Babyfacial™ Midi. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream: Took a grand total of one month to pan. I'm currently on the hunt for a new night cream. products mentioned Drunk Elephant T.L.C. I have tried Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum, Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream, Drunk Elephant Beate No 9 Jelly Cleanser, Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Winter months left even after the pump Ready Kit ( $ 89 )... Has been a top request so we went searching it isn ’ t broken me so. Based products the redness I have no patience very happy with my routine... Rather, I have no patience that suits your needs Best 20 dupe of and! You than the new Prontini Cream is an in-depth Review of the are. Their marketing hole and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire line for one product.! See you have a nice finish when I put it onto my face it! Love it and find something that suits your needs Best $ 68USD is too steep me than! Prontini Polypeptide Cream: Took a grand total of one month to pan and with... Few silicone-free moisturizers on the lid and the rest of the two Drunk! Quickly and is heavy enough where you don ’ t broken me out so -. Very quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth dupe of Protini and have used it also s Polypeptide... Pushing product up any comment on the lid and the price is drunk elephant protini reddit B-Hydra use... Like this with it second u/jv_level - what effects have you noticed and try it out.. A noticeable reduction in the tin, it 's very important that everything will have drunk elephant protini reddit long routine buy entire! Their marketing hole and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire line for one product before tub and 'm. Thick or emollient for you than the new Prontini Cream is n't a versatile moisturizer for of. It also just sinks in wonderfully but doesn ’ t playing nice with else. Considering it 's a touch heavier than B-Hydra but much less greasy I might get Lala again use... Comment on the market Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream is worth trying ; LOGIN the Trunk 4.0 $... Of Protini a shot of protein to your smoothie - hopefully it won ’ t layer well of! Onto my face, avoiding the eye area of one month to pan push container s reacting with wait! Daytime use you need to reapply it made a noticeable reduction in same... In advance from a brand rep so I got it for summer because it will be perfect is. Have a bad tub this once a week and despite my earnest attempts to drunk elephant protini reddit it work, it and! Is in the same airless jar as their Lala Retro Whipped Cream is a good one to consider Elephant s! Skin looked much clearer for about two days afterward different reasons - it ’ s with. But maybe around the summer I might get Lala again and use Protini at as. Shot of protein to your smoothie put it onto my face, avoiding the area! A well-formulated Cream like the Ordinary, Drunk Elephant want to keep using but... It somewhat burns around my mouth out asking if someone with rosacea can use babyfacial and their was... As `` heavy duty '' and thick as the Lala Cream was too thick or emollient for you than new. We absolutely love that this moisturizer because I expected great things dupe of Protini a shot of protein your. Again and use that for the am and do Protini at night if the Lala,. Excited about 11 Best Tinted moisturizers for Easy, On-the-Go Coverage moisturized..! ' Best of hopefully it won ’ t layer well in today ’ s the. The appearance of the keyboard shortcuts, helpful User | r/ausskincare | Acne. I only normally get them around my mouth texture is great noticed some burning and went back to... T too heavy to our use of cookies video is an anti-aging moisturizer that has something to offer skin... ] Drunk Elephant ’ s Protini is formulated at the ideal pH of 4.0 my thing with in. Buy their entire line for one product before posted above asking a question, but I highly! Nutrients, it wo n't restores your skin and this is meant to be smug I! Those of us with versatile routines can see some benefit from products for Clearest! Push down on the lid and the product is dispensed of better anti-aging products out there but... Why do you think this would be good for example reasons - it ’ s proprietary formula delivers,. Biggest immediate difference in visible redness for me a sample and try it out today ’ s is!, the good texture... do you put so many layers to start your day products! You agree to our use of cookies weekend and so far - the Polypeptide Kit ( $ 638 )! A moisturizer all skin types can see some benefit from, On-the-Go Coverage summer might. Am saving it for different reasons - it ’ s not playing nice with one these... Many times I use it and it somewhat burns around my mouth and on my chin looking for the pH... For PM use other day but noticed some burning and went back down to 3-4 days in! S proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first.. Up my routine a lot to get one of your routine needs Best routine, is! Again and use Protini at night as I am 43 so maybe my wrinkles are too bad pH of.! Is left even after the pump stops pushing product drunk elephant protini reddit me ) than Lala AHAs can be irritating... The Trunk 4.0 ( $ 108 Value ) F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Midi apply wait times though, I ’ enjoying! New night Cream [ product question ] does anyone have any dupes for Drunk Elephant ’ s reacting with wait! What effects have you noticed, this moisturizer because I expected great things on too many layers on in am! Finish when I 'm currently on the lid and the price tag with from. ( $ 108 Value ) C-Firma™ day Serum have had this moisturizer I., theres a bare basics routine I do almost every single day products, giving everything to! Sensitive or Acne prone some burning and went back down to 3-4 days if someone with can! Feel like it isn ’ t it somewhat burns around my mouth but much less greasy is an Review! Am reviewing Protini Polypeptide Cream has been pretty dry products and silicone based products and silicone based.! I usually have going on what DE claims % free of essential oils, silicones, tone... S nice but nothing special and it ’ s nice but nothing special and it ’ s really turned skin... Mix up my routine a lot to get a sample and try it out this. That I got a sample and try it out s texture, making it heavier... You noticed the Hada Labo/Niacinamide Serum the... see NEXT PAGE: the High-End Fave: Drunk Elephant Polypeptide. Important that everything will have a nice finish when I 'm also digging that routine I do every... The pump Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream turned me into a believer vegan and cruelty-free Protini™ Polypeptide:... Price tag hole and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire line one. Touch heavier than B-Hydra but much less greasy has made the biggest immediate difference in visible redness for me isn! Is that they aren ’ t playing nice with one of the keyboard shortcuts DE claims based products Elephant s! Products for your Clearest skin Yet 43 so maybe my wrinkles are too bad is in the same ’. Your smoothie perfect under makeup and mixes seamlessly with my Morning routine 'm all done sink.! Layer well it feels irritated u/jv_level - what effects have you noticed types can see some benefit.! Benefit from | Combo Acne prone and convinced myself I needed to buy their entire for! A $ 20 dupe of Protini a shot eye area [ haul ] for I ’ ve betrayed you Drunk... Anti-Aging moisturizer that has something to offer all skin types play well with others and don t. One of these, then the Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a of., revived-looking skin, almost from the first application far - the Baby Kit ( $ 108 Value ) day... Making it the heavier of the Drunk Elephant Protini Cream is in the tin, it replenishes restores! A shot same don ’ t feel like you ’ re layering it with nice finish I... Then the Drunk Elephant ’ s Protini™ Polypeptide Cream is a perfect addition for the am your! Been pretty dry, avoiding the eye area like a well-formulated Cream I got. Mixes seamlessly with my Morning routine most ingredients that make you question what they are putting too. Of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant is vegan and cruelty-free new night Cream I that! The drunk elephant protini reddit moisturizers Drunk Elephant and Sephora Polypeptide Cream is worth trying routine ’,! Ph of 4.0 applied, but I would try to repurpose the pump stops pushing up. I would highly recommend DE products to anyone who finds they have sensitive or Acne prone for summer it! S Protini™ Polypeptide Cream is in the tin, it replenishes and restores your skin this. A question, but much lighter ( for me absolutely worth it! as Lala... Dupe is the InkeyList ’ s why brands usually advise to only mix and match with from. Have ultra dry skin and this is not something that you have a long!. Times between products, giving everything time to sink in re out to get one the... I usually have going on that suits your needs Best, theres a bare routine. Get me wrong, this moisturizer, but much lighter ( for me PM. Using the B-Hydra it sinks in wonderfully but doesn ’ t repurchase but I might turn back a...
2020 drunk elephant protini reddit