Reviews (415) 258-1800 Website. Providing quality, affordable housing to disadvantaged populations is a mission of EAH which they take very seriously. At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. Jobs. EAH HOUSING, INC: What's it like to work here? Words and photos by Rafe Arnott. i had an awesome supervisor and enjoyed what I did for the company, Great company, good benefits, good upper management, I enjoyed the company. 2.1. kununu Score. Unresponsive--good luck getting in touch with someone. If you were in charge, what would you do to make EAH HOUSING a better place to work? let me start by saying it used to be my favorite job. Claim your profile. News & Events. Help people considering your employer. Great management. Explore the company profile and learn everything from culture to benefits. Maintenance Technician II. 2169 E. Francisco Blvd. They will give you many tools (especially training) to succeed. 06/09/2020 Ryan K. Ryan K. One of the worst management companies I've ever … Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. EAH Housing – A roof is just the beginning. EAH Housing – Los Angeles, CA. Search for other Housing Consultants & Referral Service in … We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH Housing programs for families include: Job training and job search programs; Parenting classes; Financial literacy and tax preparation assistance; English as a second language and translation services Glassdoor has 41 EAH reviews submitted anonymously by EAH employees. Find 71 listings related to Eah Housing in Napa on YP.com. B. San Rafael, CA 94901 (415) 285-1800. EAH Housing, San Rafael, California. the new manager came off with complete disrespect and did not want to hear our input at all. Save Job 26 d 26 days ago. Overview. What I like most is you feel a sense of accomplishment at the end of every day. We receive surveys to be able to voice our opinions. Then in one swoop a new manager comes in and runs the 3 hardest working maintenance men out in a single day. It's a great place to work and feature advancement. Housing search ADA accessible. EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting Affordable Housing since 1968. What would you suggest EAH HOUSING management do to prevent others from leaving? No training whatsoever. What would you suggest EAH HOUSING management do to prevent others from leaving? Everyone is well rounded.There are great company activity. Residents were invited to voice their opinions and recommendations on several matters. What questions did they ask during your interview at EAH HOUSING? This is a major PRO, because in my opinion, being apart of a nonprofit like this that has such history, and future expansion, provides piece of mind that you're apart of the good fight. the jey machine never works making difficult to do work orders for residents who are not home and give permission to enter. Technics EAH-AZ70W one-minute review. I worked fpr EAH for 13 years. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . were talking holes in doors, walls completely different paint from old residents roaches n mice. Includes EAH Housing Reviews, maps & directions to EAH Housing in Corte Madera and more from Yahoo US Local I really enjoy helping people. Great place to work, only too far from my whole family, They expect you to figure orietation out and train yourself, Just a paycheck if you need it and not very much. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 18017 F2. 3 Reviews (415) 924-0400 Website. EAH Housing Hosts Assemblymember Buffy Wicks for Tour of Our Latest Affordable Housing Development in Emeryville. you are left to help yourself. Great company with good benefits. Our community is ready to answer. Sign in. Free trainings, acknowledge all major holidays paid off. How many sick days do you get per year? Filter reviews. Share your experience. Get directions, reviews and information for Eah Housing in San Jose, CA. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Eah Housing at 100 Great Oaks Blvd, San Jose, CA 95119. Questions. Imagine working at EAH HOUSING, INC before you get there. Top 200 Universities in the World; Top 200 Universities in North America Top 200 Universities in Latin America Top 200 Universities in Europe Top 200 Universities in …
2020 eah housing reviews