July 2, 2020 July 2, 2020 by Beginner Guitar HQ Staff. I plan to buy an Epiphone Les Paul as soon as finances permit so that should cover off any genres that the SG doesn't but, for now, I would really appreciate any opinions anyone has of the G-400. The SG Special uses the same Zebra-coil humbuckers as the Les Paul Epiphone: Epiphone’s 650R in the neck position and the 700T in the bridge position. The pickups are crisp with no muddiness, yet pack serious crunch at high volume without losing any clarity. 398 € Guitare électrique Collection "Inspired by Gibson", Corps en acajou, Manche en acajou, Touche en laurier indien, Profil du manche: 60's SlimTaper, 22 frettes Medium Jumbo, Diapason: 628 mm... Couleur: Bleu; Corps: Acajou; Table: Aucune; Manche: Acajou; Touche: … Good job gibson. The Epiphone Special II at a glance: Epiphone Les Paul Special-II Electric Guitar – Ebony. Seth from Moncks corner, sc. $449.00. Explore Prophecy. 07/27/2004. For all those who have stared in awe at the brash style and tonal attack of the Gibson SG then had their dreams smashed by the price, this is one for you. hi, i have an epiphone sg special and i was just wondering if anybody knows of any mods i could do to this guitar? The SG Special returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. Classic SG Powered by P-90-PROs™ The Epiphone SG Special (P-90) from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection offers fans the legendary SG solid body electric with powerful Epiphone P-90-PRO™ single coil pickups. Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar Review to Love. Read user reviews for Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar and see over 325,000 product reviews at zZounds.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Epiphone SG Special: MGR/Kurt Sumpter 's user review « Epiphone SG Special » 5 But at the same time you can’t ignore the fact that they are a subsidiary of Gibson intended to be an economy class brand. Available in Sparkling Burgundy and Faded Pelham Blue. However, the Epiphone SG Special Electric Guitar is not one of those guitars! Avg. The Epiphone SG Special is, well, special in my opinion. If you do, thank you so much! 398 € Guitare électrique Collection "Inspired by Gibson", Corps en acajou, Manche en acajou, Touche en laurier indien, Profil du manche: 60's SlimTaper, 22 frettes Medium Jumbo, Diapason: 628 mm... Couleur: Rouge; Corps: Acajou; Table: Aucune; Manche: Acajou; Touche: … SG-Special-I, Epiphone fans around the world can enjoy owning and playing a real Epiphone “SG” at a great price. 

The Ltd. Ed. I don't own this guitar as I've only played it a handful of times, but my initial impression of it was that it's definitely got an adequate feel. Show listings Show reviews . The Epiphone SG Special isn't a difficult guitar to play at all, as it's actually got a pretty nice feeling neck. Epiphone Les Paul Special II Review. With poplar body and … The Epiphone SG-Special Review. This lightweight electric guitar still features the loved mahogany neck and the classic design of the ’60s. Brand Facet Value Epiphone (6) Epiphone (6) Colour Group. In comparison: Epiphone SG-Special ranks #42 out of 124. It is in the top 10%. The Epiphone Prophecy Collection features iconic "Inspired by Gibson™" body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards. It plays really well came with nicely polished frets. Background . This guitar sustains really well and sounds great. Most of the other pickups I've had in them were not so good. There was an issue right away. Just so you know, we may receive compensation if you use the links on this page. Epiphone SG Special P-90 review A compelling option for players priced out by a US-built Gibson with a crowd-pleasing pickup pairing By Rob Laing 29 October 2020 Epiphone's Ltd. Ed. So it’s no surprise that Gibson’s are better especially when it comes to workmanship and attention to detail. Epiphone SG-Special - Reviews, Prices, Specs and Alternatives . The Epiphone Prophecy Collection features iconic "Inspired by Gibson™" body shapes with a modern twist for players seeking to break tradition and set new standards. By Play Guitar Notes On Mar 31, 2017 Last updated Nov 10, 2020. Please note that my review of the Epiphone SG-Special Electric Guitar in no way compares it as equivalent to the SG Classic, but analyzes the offerings in lieu of the cost. $429.00. Setting the string … Beginning with the construction, the solid mahogany body has a glossy maple laminate which looks pretty good (I opted for the Ebony color). More Less PRICE. 2 Finish Options . Body Body Shape SG Body… Due to this, you’ll find a 650R and 700T at the neck and bridge respectively. A comfortable playing experience awaits thanks to it’s considered design. EPIPHONE ™ SG SPECIAL P-90 - PELHAM BLUE - ELECTRIC GUITAR - 2020. SG Special P-90 Reviews Sort By Date Sort By Rating Write Your Review. Thread starter Rocco Crocco; Start date Jun 4, 2020; Rocco Crocco Member. February 3, 2020 Music Background: Hobbyist. Thanks in advance. Epiphone SG Special Guitars From Epiphone's Inspired by Gibson range, the SG Specials combines classic SG specs with P-90 PRO pickups and gorgeous finishes. Epiphone SG Special Review. 8.7 There were three high frets (15,16,17). SG Special P-90. Jun 4, 2020 #1 This arrived a couple weeks ago from Sweetwater. The Epiphone Les Paul Special II black electric guitar is one of the most affordable entry-level Les Paul style guitars on the market. It belongs to the outstanding SG family and has that WOW factor design and curvilinear body that undoubtedly makes it stand out at first sight among all the others. 3 Finish Options . SG Muse. customer reviews: 4.5 Read reviews . If you’re a beginner guitarist or you’re a more seasoned player searching for a second or beater guitar, then the Epiphone Les Paul Special II has a strong story to tell. This review is on the Epiphone G-310 SG, which is a budget version of the famous (if somewhat controversial) guitar. Aller au produit . Guitars. SG Standard. It’s no doubt that the Epiphone SG Special has a special design that names it appears like a professional guitar. USER FRIENDLINESS. Consumer Score . And now with the Ltd. Ed. $399.00. Entry-level guitars, especially electric guitars, you need to know what you are looking for, what you want, and what exactly you should buy. Show all Images . The only adjustments I'll be making is change the strings, slight adjustment to the truss rod, lower the bridge, and condition the fret board. However, the hard truth is that it’s still an entry-level guitar. Prophecy. Basée sur les modèles SG vintage des années 1960, notamment de la SG de 1962, l’Epiphone SG G-400 Pro emprunte la forme emblématique de la SG Gibson, et comme cette dernière, sa caisse est en acajou qui permet de conserver la palette tonale permettant à la G-400 de délivrer des sons assez proches de sa grande sœur. I pre-ordered it and got a good deal, but the street price is $399 USD. Epiphone SG Special P-90 Faded Pelham. SG-Special-I is a great way for new players to get started on electric guitar at a price anyone can afford. Epiphone SG Special More Details Here. Epiphone SG G-400 Pro : Corps & manche. 7 Finish Options . This early 60's style SG Special has the vibe and sound heard on countless classic rock recordings. After tuning, it played like a dream.
2020 epiphone sg special review