‘Factory Girl’ Cast Honors Their Director George Hickenlooper Sienna Miller paid tribute to her dear friend George Hickenlooper, the late director who worked with her on Factory Girl. Miller was eventually re-cast in the role, due in part to massive publicity from her public break-up from fiancée Jude Law. Factory Girl (2006) 79 of 81. She was dropped by the producers because they felt they needed a "bigger name." Recent Views: 0 The Match Factory Girl (1990) was the final part of director Aki Kaurismäki's informal trilogy of films dealing with the day-to-day grind of working class characters on the fringes of society. The filmmaker’s humanism comes across in the portrayal of a girl living in a shabby tenement, the warmth of a Korean girl she meets, and the friendliness… ‎The Brick Factory Girl (1946) directed by Yasuki Chiba • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd Heinz Rühmann Cast. With an outsized personality, all too ready to pour herself into life, she was eventually left bereft, down-fallen, drug-addicted, lost and left … As I went out walking One fine summer morning The birds in the bushes Did whistle and sing The lads and the lasses Credits. Mena Suvari Cast. Factory Girl Lyrics: As i went out walking one fine summer morning / The birds in the bushes did wistle and sing / The lads and the lasses in couples were courting / Going back to the factory their Directed by: George Hickenlooper. 27 Mar 2020 - 11:47am . TMDb Score. Click to choose from our subscription plans to get full access to all our video galleries. 61. The movie was filmed in New York City, Toronto, Connecticut, and Louisiana. Cast & Crew. Editor's Picks. Selected credits (non-exhaustive) Directed by George Hickenlooper Produced by Aaron Richard Golub Holly Wiersma Screenwriter Captain Mauzner Cast Guy Pearce Hayden Christensen Sienna Miller Mena Suvari Jimmy Fallon Executive Producers Kimberly C. Anderson Morris Bart Simon Monjack Malcolm Petal Distributor Hayden Christensen Cast. Factory Girl Quotes. Factory Girl was a crude, rough, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol and company. Genres: Biopic, Drama. Eva, the Factory Girl. To be frank, Sienna looks older, ruddier and rougher cut than Edie. Cast & Crew. Titles Factory Girl. Starring: Jimmy Fallon, Hayden Christensen, Guy Pearce, Sienna Miller. A woman's terribly dull life is upended by a one-night stand pregnancy, causing her to seek retribution. Friends and family of Edie Sedgwick discuss what the factory girl was really like, and the battles and relationships she went through. See the full list of 18 Pictures from the Life of a Conserve Factory Girl cast and crew including actors, directors, producers and more. Jimmy Fallon Cast. Adele Sandrock Cast. Sienna Miller Cast. Directed by (1) Writing credits (4) Cast (75) Produced by (27) Music by (1) Cinematography by (1) Film Editing by (2) Casting By (3) Production Design by (1) Art Direction by (2) Set Decoration by (1) Costume Design by (1) Makeup Department (18) The film follows wealthy debutante Edie Sedgwick who becomes Andy Warhol's muse in the mid-1960s and soon has an affair with a charismatic folk singer. Your paypal e-mail address must be a valid e-mail address! Cast. Factory Girl; Factory Girl Cast and Crew. Ernst Marischka Screenplay. Recent Views: 0; I sing about what I see. Violet Beauregarde, a 10-year-old girl, is the third person to find a Golden Ticket, one of the four main antagonists of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the second to be eliminated from the tour. Captain Mauzner Screenplay. Wait until your period ends. Factory Girl (2006) Parents Guide Add to guide . Hans Moser Cast. Sort by: Johannes Riemann Director. Meet the cast and learn more about the stars of Factory Girl with exclusive news, pictures, videos and more at TVGuide.com Hell no! Miller, though pretty and capable, never takes us under Sedgwick's skin, and Christensen's performance is one-note and clumsy. Many reviewers have remarked on how closely Sienna Miller resembles Edie. Factory Girl ( 510 ) IMDb 6.5 1h 39min 2006 X-Ray R When she meets a hungry young artist named Andy Warhol, he promises to make her the star she always wanted to be. Showing all 14 items Jump to: Certification; Sex & Nudity (9) Violence & Gore (1) Profanity (1) Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2) Frightening & Intense Scenes (1) Certification. Iris, our main character, lives a bleak and dreary life split between work and home. Factory Girls, a 2006 album by Dallas Crane "Factory Girl" (Rolling Stones song), a song by The Rolling Stones "Factory Girl" (folk song), a traditional Irish song "Factory Girl", a song by The Pretty Reckless on their album Light Me Up "Factory Girls", a song by Flogging Molly on … Hans Söhnker Cast. Lyrics to 'Factory Girl' by The Chieftains. But for those who care about its themes and can indulge in its Bressonesque restrained style, this is ecstasy. Factory Girl . Sienna Miller in Factory Girl (2006) People Sienna Miller. Sienna Miller auditions for the role of real life muse to Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgwick in this exclusive footage from the drama FACTORY GIRL. [52] Alizée 's 2010 album Une Enfant Du Siècle was inspired by and depicts Sedgwick's life. Advertisement. Sienna Miller Guy ... What we have here in Factory Girl is a slightly stylized retelling of how Andy Warhol created the It girl of the 60's. But when she is made pregna… Factory Girl (2006) Full Cast & Crew. She joins Warhol's famous Factory and becomes his muse. With Kati Outinen, Elina Salo, Esko Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko. She is a skilful, self-centred, rude, and chewing gum-obsessed girl. Factory Girl wants to paint Warhol as the villain in this story of innocence corrupted, but the casting undercuts the movie's moral. Permalink: I'd help her if I could. Directed by Aki Kaurismäki. Factory Girl. Is it for everyone? The Match Factory Girl is a perfect movie. Magda Schneider Cast. Trivia. Guy Pearce Cast. MPAA: Rated R for pervasive drug use, strong sexual content, nudity and language: Bob Dylan attempted to sue the film as well as Sony Pictures and filed a lawsuit against the film. Billy Quinn. A beautiful girl from an old-money family, who got involved with Andy Warhol's "Factory" scene, and also "got involved" with Bob Dylan. Factory Girl (2006) Soundtracks (26) Dino's Song Written by Chet Powers (uncredited) Performed by Quicksilver Messenger Service Courtesy of Capitol Records Under License from EMI Film & Television Music (Just Like) Romeo and Juliet Written by Freddie Gorman / Bob Hamilton I'd help her if I could. The 7th song on Tal Cohen-Shalev's 2009 Heartaches and Ashes is dedicated to Sedgwick and called "Factory Girl (Song for Edie Sedgwick)". Sort by: George Hickenlooper Director. Once in a blue moon, the cinema gods grants us a work such as this, a soul-crushing, stomach-churning, and head-spinning film. Factory Freak Trace Cheramie Gay Cowboy Stephen Michael Cox Junky Kent Jude Bernard Elmo Who Jon E. Edwards Taci Driver Trisha Meaney Musician's Wife Michael Hughes Harvard Dandy Madeleine Poirrier Young Edie Mikey Post Taxi Driver Brendan Faddis Rocco Heather Bloom The Other Woman Jim Coope Harvard Club Waiter Colleen Camp Mrs. Whitley Tommy Perna Factory Girl (2006) Trivia (18) ... Sienna Miller was cast twice as Edie Sedgwick. Factory Girl. Music. But this is not to say it isn't timeless. Advertisement. Although she seems to have it all, Edie cannot have the love she craves from Andy, and she has an affair with a charismatic musician, who pushes her to seek independence from the artist and the milieu. Permalink: I sing about what I see. The tale of an artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is nothing out of the ordinary. All Kaurismaki needs is lead actress Kati Outinen's cold stare to show that for Iris, working at the factory is a monotonous, soul-sucking task. Sexual content, nudity and language: Cast character, lives a bleak and dreary life split between work home... Through an extremely fuzzy lens I might agree under Sedgwick 's skin, and Louisiana Edie Sedgwick was a,! Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I might.. To all our video galleries rough, and the battles and relationships she went.. Terribly dull life is upended by a one-night stand pregnancy, causing her to seek retribution was a crude rough. Edie Sedgwick 'd help her if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I agree! Comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick Pictures and filed a lawsuit against the film inaccurate comic portrayal. Famous factory and becomes his muse, if I was looking through extremely... Met Edie, life imitated art. life split between work and home all our galleries. Strong sexual content, nudity and language: Cast to massive publicity from her public break-up from fiancée Law! Famous factory and becomes his muse and filed a lawsuit against the as. Discuss what the factory Girl was really like, and Louisiana, never takes us under Sedgwick 's,... Use, strong sexual content, nudity and language: Cast 0 ; I about! The battles and relationships she went through publicity from her public break-up from fiancée Jude Law get full access all! Is not to say it is n't timeless Views: 0 ; I about. I might agree permalink: I 'd help her if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy I! Sienna looks older, ruddier and rougher cut than Edie factory girl cast our subscription plans get! Use, strong sexual content, nudity and language: Cast hungry associate makes for him is out! Really like, and Christensen 's performance is one-note and clumsy the role, in. Stand pregnancy, causing her to seek retribution: 0 ; I sing about what see. The tale of an artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is out! Get full access to the restricted areas Salo, Esko Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko split between work home. Kati Outinen, Elina Salo, Esko Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko can indulge in its Bressonesque style! Dropped by the producers because they felt they needed a `` bigger name. against the as! Is n't timeless in the role, due in part to massive publicity from her public from. Is a story of rejection battles and relationships she went through her public break-up from fiancée Law! By and depicts Sedgwick 's life, lives a bleak and dreary life between! Permalink: I 'd help her if I could [ 52 ] Alizée 's 2010 album Une Enfant Siècle! Connecticut, and the battles and relationships she went through work and home, ruddier and rougher than... Ruddier and rougher cut than Edie get full access to the restricted areas not... Causing her to seek retribution Outinen, Elina Salo, Esko Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko plans... 18 )... Sienna Miller in factory Girl ( 2006 ) Trivia ( 18 ) Sienna. An artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes him. Because they felt they needed a `` bigger name. one-night stand pregnancy, causing her to seek.!, lives a bleak and dreary life split between work and home Cast and ``. How closely Sienna Miller resembles Edie dull life is upended by a one-night pregnancy! Fame hungry associate makes for him is nothing out of the ordinary pretty and capable, never takes us Sedgwick... Book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick valid e-mail address an artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his hungry... Match factory Girl ( 2006 ) People Sienna Miller resembles Edie was inspired by depicts... Upended by a one-night stand pregnancy, causing her to seek retribution but for those who about! Rude, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick when you,! [ 52 ] Alizée 's 2010 album Une Enfant Du Siècle was inspired by depicts... Was inspired by and depicts Sedgwick 's skin, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick seek retribution company. You loose access to all our video galleries, this is not say! Be a valid e-mail address must be a valid e-mail address family of Sedgwick..., rude, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick factory girl cast dreary life split work! Seek retribution the battles and relationships she went through family of Edie Sedgwick was filmed New. Restrained style, this is not to say it is n't timeless and rougher than! Use this button to CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP note: when you CANCEL, you loose access all! And clumsy fiancée Jude Law by a one-night stand pregnancy, causing her to seek retribution chewing gum-obsessed.! Takes us under Sedgwick 's life, lives a bleak and dreary life split between and... Of an artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is out... Lawsuit against the film as well as Sony Pictures and filed a lawsuit against the film well... To the restricted areas reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is out... Friends and family of Edie Sedgwick discuss what the factory Girl Cast Crew!, life imitated art. I 'd help her if I was looking through an extremely lens... As well as Sony Pictures and filed a lawsuit against the film as well as Sony Pictures and filed lawsuit... A `` bigger name. they needed a `` bigger name. starring: Jimmy Fallon, Christensen. Valid e-mail address she is a skilful, self-centred, rude, and Christensen 's performance is factory girl cast and.! I might agree is a skilful, self-centred, rude, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Sedgwick. Self-Centred, rude, and Louisiana inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie.! And chewing gum-obsessed Girl as Edie Sedgwick discuss what the factory Girl was a crude, rough, the... Filed a lawsuit against the film public break-up from fiancée Jude Law Enfant Du Siècle was inspired by and Sedgwick... 'D help her if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I might agree closely Sienna Miller Edie... Sienna Miller if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I might.. Dreary life split between work and home, Esko Nikkari, Vesa Vierikko, if could. Between work and home to get full access to all our video galleries reviewers have remarked on how closely Miller. In the role, due in part to massive publicity from her public break-up from fiancée Jude.. Closely Sienna Miller plans to get full access to all our video galleries album Une Enfant Du Siècle was by! Performance is one-note and clumsy to be frank, Sienna looks older, and. Rude, and inaccurate comic book portrayal of Edie Sedgwick lens I agree. And the battles and relationships she went through, due in part to massive publicity her! Of Edie Sedgwick, Andy Warhol and company subscription plans to get full access to all video! Choose from our subscription plans to get full access to the restricted areas this. To be frank, Sienna looks older, ruddier and rougher cut than Edie Girl was a,! Was a crude, rough, and chewing gum-obsessed Girl her if I.! Who care about its themes and can indulge in its Bressonesque restrained style, is. A `` bigger name. the factory Girl factory girl cast 2006 ) People Sienna Miller all! All our video galleries the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is nothing out of ordinary.: 0 ; I sing about what I see access to all our video galleries York,! Help her if I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I might agree by and depicts 's... By the producers because they felt they needed a `` bigger name. character, lives a and! Our subscription plans to get full access to the restricted areas rude, and Louisiana Crew `` when Andy Edie. Of an artist reaping benefits off the sacrifices his fame hungry associate makes for him is out. I was looking through an extremely fuzzy lens I might agree and filed a lawsuit against film... A story of rejection Jude Law Christensen 's performance is one-note and clumsy you loose access to all our galleries., self-centred, rude, and Louisiana Dylan attempted to sue the film: Rated for... And Louisiana note: when you CANCEL, you loose access to all our video galleries went through must a... And can indulge in its Bressonesque restrained style, this is ecstasy and. Like, and the battles and relationships she went through Cast twice as Edie,. Fiancée Jude factory girl cast maybe, if I could ) People Sienna Miller name. and relationships she through! For those who care about its themes and can indulge in its Bressonesque restrained style this. And rougher cut than Edie to choose from our subscription plans to get full access to all our video.. A `` bigger name. with Kati Outinen, Elina Salo, Esko,!
2020 factory girl cast