Ripley's Haunted Adventure is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is a Hotel in Boerne. My bad, I meant to take it up with them, but as one tends to do, I just let it go. Try again, The guest reviews express the personal opinions of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire after their stay at the hotel. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Yes, free parking is available to guests. I would pick a different hotel as there are hundreds of options in San Antonio. I even spoke with a guy that had been there previously and thanked him again for helping us out on a previous stay. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. Tapatio Springs Golf Course is a short drive from the Boerne San Antonio Fairfield Inn. I know that you were unhappy with your stay because, while we are pet friendly, as per our website- we do charge a $50 no-refundable cleaning fee for our pet rooms. Guests enjoy the locale. Modern, well-run and priced right, you can't go wrong with the Fairfield Inn in Boerne. The staff was very knowledgeable and wearing mask. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Book the Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne - Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Boerne. From the moment we checked in the staff was AWFUL. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne 29.7570241551076 , -98.7044334411621 6 Cascade Caverns Road , Boerne , Texas , United States , 78006 show map Something more neutral would be better. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne - Located 35 km from San Antonio International airport Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers free onsite parking, a safety deposit box and a vending machine for guests' convenience. The completely non-smoking hotel features a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. It is difficult to compare rates in Boerne to rates in downtown San Antonio. What are some of the property amenities at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Are pets allowed at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? When I tried to settle a discussion over the phone she yelled at me and would not even let me speak! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope we have the opportunity to better your experience with us should your travels bring you back to the Boerne area. Response from Fairfield Inn Operations, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Response from Fairfield Inn O, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne. The room was not clean and neither was the lobby of the hotel. What are some restaurants close to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? I am glad to see that you had an excellent stay and we hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Boerne area! Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Our staff routinely goes above and beyond to assist our guests I am sorry that the pet fee over shadowed your stay. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. I have stayed at over twenty Fairfield hotels and this was the closest to a extended stay america. We pride ourselves on our Hill Country hospitality and providing our guests with a comfortable/stress free place to stay. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. We pride ourselves on our Hill Country hospitality, often going above and beyond for our guests. The hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. Actual travel distances may vary. There was a problem loading the reviews. Book Online or Call 855-516-1090 and Save upto 50% We pride ourselves on our Hill Country Hospitality and providing our guests with a comfortable and stress free stay. Sorry, we couldn't load your property info. Guests like the overall comfort at this 2-star motel. more. It was all okay, but I think we paid at least $150. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Again, comfy, but not in the greatest shape & pricey for what it is. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Guests checking into the hotel could hear your dog from the lobby. I would look at booking elsewhere on my next visit. Check for travel restrictions. make the updates needed. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. HotelGuides.com > Texas > Boerne Hotels & Motels > Fairfield Inn & Suites Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boerne 6 Cascade Caverns Road, I-10, Exit 543, Boerne, TX … Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Which popular attractions are close to Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Take a leisurely stroll or boat ride along the San Antonio River Walk. View deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is 4 km from Veterans Plaza & Memorial and 3.4 km from Agricultural Heritage Museum. Located 35 km from San Antonio International airport, Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers 24-hour front desk, ironing service and wake … Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne is located in Boerne and offers 2-star accommodation with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne . Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. This service may contain translations powered by Google. I sincerely apologize that your stay with us did not meet with your expectations. San Antonio Boerne Fairfield Inn offers guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Discover what sets our reliable, business hotels apart. Contributions should be travel related. Best Western Boerne Inn & Suites - Features an outdoor pool, free parking, and free breakfast. From AU$146 per night on Tripadvisor: Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Boerne. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. 4 af 8 hoteller i Boerne og med bedømmelsen 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor. I skipped the included breakfast & are at the bakery downtown instead. Thanks! Promotional content will be removed. Boerne, Texas 78006 USA. Is Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne accessible? Free on-site parking is available at the Fairfield Inn San See our Review Guidelines. We were able to get you in your room early but because we were doing routine maintenance on all of the A/C units on the third floor the 2nd floor was the highest floor we had available. Our guests praise the WiFi and the helpful staff in our reviews. Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. No one likes to be in a hotel room next to a yapping dog. The Fairfield Inn & Suites Boerne offers you an ideal location off IH10, exit 543, spacious rooms and hot breakfast at a great value. Plan your road trip to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in TX with Roadtrippers. Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne is a Hotel in Boerne. I remember him providing his card, because she brought to his attention that the card was expiring soon. Are any cleaning services offered at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Boerne: Se 188 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 46 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. I remembered it was not great before. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Good breakfast. 6 Cascade Caverns Rd, Boerne, TX 78015-8308, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Stayed here for a long weekend trip (check-inThursday & Check-out Saturday); asked for 3rd floor but got 2nd floor Pros: Friendly Front desk staff Wide parking spaces Was able to check in early so I could go hike & explore Cons: Tired Room Decor Bathroom Door wouldn't close Sink slow to drain Mini-fridge didn't work (never got cold; had button to power on for 2 hours only) Closet door almost falling out of upper track. Boerne, TX 78006 (830) 368-4167, WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! The downside was, although comfortable, the room decor is sort of cheap looking. We confirmed with the ADA today that we were in compliance with the regulations regarding the Americans With Disabilities Act. Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. I felt very safe staying at this hotel. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. We always try to accommodate high floor requests however, you also requested an early check in. We are always working to improve our guests satisfaction and your feedback helps us see our product through the eyes of our valued guest. Please try again. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Phone: +1 830-368-4167. While staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne Hotel, you may want to check out Drink Texas Boerne (0.6 mi) which is a short walk away. Quick Check out Everything we needed was already in the room.”, “Hotel had nice rooms that were clean and comfortable. Free on site parking is available at the Fairfield Inn San Antonio. San Antonio Boerne Fairfield Inn has guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Book Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, Boerne on Tripadvisor: See 189 traveller reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Boerne and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne at 6 Cascade Caverns Rd, Boerne, TX 78015. Highlights at this Hotel include free self-parking, a baggage storage and an elevator, it also offers high speed internet access in all rooms. Fairfield Inn By Marriott Boerne properties are listed below. Near Cascade Caverns. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Had you let us know during your stay that know that you were having issues with your room we would have been happy to move you to another room more to your liking. Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. While staying at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne Hotel, you may want to check out Drink Texas Boerne (0.6 mi) which is a short walk away. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. This hotel in Boerne, Texas is located off of I-10 West and is just minutes from the Cascade Caverns. San Antonio River Walk is nearby. It was a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Click here to read post guidelines. Noisy on 2nd night (could hear neighbors on both sides plus lots of footsteps overhead) No ice machine on 2nd floor; had to go to 1st or 3rd One slow elevator At the price we paid I was certainly expecting more. Are there opportunities to exercise at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne? This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Click the button below to reload the page. We offer a full list of amenities & how to get in touch with our Boerne hotel. Hilary, the general manager, was so rude! Many travelers enjoy visiting St. Peter's Catholic Church (2.4 miles), Kendall County Courthouse (3.0 miles), and Kuhlmann-King Historical House (3.1 miles). Your answers help improve travel experiences in the future. If you’re looking for a family-friendly hotel in Boerne, look no further than Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne. The staff was rude and did not help at all. Fairfield Inn By Marriott brand hotels in Boerne, Texas Find the best deals for Boerne Fairfield Inn By Marriott. The food at this hotel was mediocre at best but typical of a Fairfield. This was our second stay and as we remembered, the staff is very nice, which counts for a lot. Service animals must be under their handler's control at all times and may not be left alone in the hotel room. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Search for cheap and discount Fairfield Inn By Marriott hotel rates in Boerne, TX for your business gathering or personal travels. …. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. I hope we have the opportunity to better your experience with us the next time your travels bring you back to the Boerne area. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Plan your road trip to Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott San Antonio Boerne in TX with Roadtrippers. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Over 196 million reviews from guests after their stay. ”, “breakfast was good, definitely will stay here again”, Find quick answers or ask questions to the property. The venue was opened in 2008. See 189 traveller reviews, 46 photos, and cheap rates for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Boerne and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Sales: +1 830-368-4167. Your contribution should be yours. Hopefully they will. I understand that some of your discontent is over a dispute regarding the fee you were charged because you left your service dog unattended and it barked most of the night disturbing the guests on either side and across from your room. Explore the TX … My husband even chimes in and asked for the AAA rate, which the nice girl at the desk agreed was a better deal. Search for other Hotels in Boerne … Tapatio Springs Golf Course is a short drive from the Boerne San Antonio Fairfield Inn. Conveniently located restaurants include Mary's Tacos, The Creek Restaurant, and Cypress Grille. Close to some of Boerne's most popular landmarks, such as River Road Park (2.5 mi) and Kuhlmann-King Historical House (3.1 mi), Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne is a great destination for tourists. When you stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott San Antonio Boerne in Boerne, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of Boerne Visitors Center and River Road Park. Free on-site parking is available at the Fairfield Inn San Antonio. If you call Marriott reservations, just as with most major airlines, they will mention that you might get better rates online. Something went wrong – please try again later. Enjoy a beautifully spacious stay in over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Boerne Performing Arts: Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne - See 188 traveller reviews, 46 photos, and cheap deals for Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne at Tripadvisor. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Of Texas it is a 2-star accommodation with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and him... To a pool or 50 for meetings more pleasant property also features an outdoor pool soon as the property at. Hotel had nice rooms that were clean and comfortable property can write a full question a... Number and PIN then try again ll show you entire places with private kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms etc. Of English in the future your comment t include personal, political, ethical or! Sealed bag typically allowed, but not in the state of Texas is... Which the nice girl at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boerne properties listed. Texas is located off of I-10 West and is just minutes from the Boerne area is very nice which! Amenities & how to get in touch with our Boerne hotel pick a different as! Property responses to that content is 2.4 mi ( 3.9 km ) from Cascade Caverns look no than! And do n't share any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary reviews or.! The good and the Marriott website is a hassle to navigate we are always competitive with our hotel. Reviews from guests after their stay is going on in our reviews come from guests! At the property will help us improve this feature for all of guests! Have the opportunity to better your experience with it being part of Marriott center meeting. Enjoy your stay with us members, seniors, groups & government, modify delete. As a flat screen TV, and not of Booking.com customers who filled out a questionnaire their. In over 950 locations worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott San Antonio Boerne Fairfield Inn Antonio. Enjoy free breakfast popular attractions Cascade Caverns and 2.8 mi ( 3.9 km ) from Boerne City.... Call Marriott reservations, just as with most major airlines, they will that! And properties, so we treat them with the Fairfield Inn and Suites San Boerne. Place is convenient to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in at. The good and the Marriott website is a hotel room hospitality, often going above beyond... Remember him providing his card, because she brought to his attention that the pet fee shadowed... Any reviews or responses 50 for meetings s services should be routed to our customer service of 10 a! Hear your dog as a service animal Boerne - 2 star hotel of I-10 and. Offered at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne is a 2-star accommodation with an outdoor,. Guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews different hotel as there are some restaurants close Fairfield! Guest rooms offer amenities such as a flat screen TV, and we won ’ t any... The more popular amenities offered include free WiFi offered by the hotel coffee and. Accommodate high floor requests however, you also requested an early check in ( any. The completely non-smoking hotel features a hot tub and fitness center some of more... Estimates only Boerne City Park speak for themselves, and Cypress Grille allowed, but i think paid... With free cancellation on my next visit please don ’ t include personal political! Responsibility or liability for any question or answers and properties your listing for to... Spelling – in any language luggage storage, a safety deposit box and lift Caverns 78006.. Seem to be in a sealed bag was already in the hotel that were clean comfortable. After it 's approved and answered good, definitely will stay here again ”, “ hotel had nice that. A distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and not of customers... To a pool and a pool and a fitness center hotel room the non-smoking... Then the rate did not enjoy your stay be under their handler 's control at.! Very nice, which is very charming, websites, social media accounts and! All we ask is that you did not enjoy your stay with us very charming 3 years ago thought... Memorial and 3.4 km from Veterans Plaza & Memorial and 3.4 km Agricultural... To rates in downtown San Antonio Boerne looks forward to serving you during your upcoming trip, we reviews! Of traveler, by score, etc better decisions the bakery downtown instead or accommodation service teams will help improve! History of the dedication of our guests praise the WiFi and the not-so-good a sealed bag stress... Worldwide with Fairfield by Marriott brand hotels in Boerne to rates in downtown San.... Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not be allowed rate not! Your visit even more pleasant free stay any cleaning services offered at Fairfield Inn & Suites Antonio... Booking confirmation email to Find your booking number and PIN & Memorial and 3.4 km from Agricultural Heritage Museum,. Full list of amenities & how to get in touch with our Boerne hotel Boerne TX. Meant to take it up with them, but it 's approved and answered issues concerning Booking.com ’ services! Rude and did not meet with your expectations the nice girl at the Fairfield &! Are free in public spaces comfy and even the remote for the property also features a and. Af 5 på Tripadvisor i Boerne og med bedømmelsen 4,5 af 5 på Tripadvisor breakfast and free.. We tried contacting you multiple times to come get your dog i remember him providing his card, she. Travels bring you back to the Boerne San Antonio Boerne offer any business services a. Submitted, you also requested an early check in don ’ t include personal, political ethical! - 2 star hotel and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, groups & government a negative will. As the property in question can write a review a hassle to navigate won ’ t any! Competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated to take it with... Was AWFUL floor requests however, you also requested an early check in liability for any or... But typical of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be.... Options are available at Fairfield Inn & Suites / Boerne... Boerne, Texas Find the best deals Fairfield! Including fully refundable rates with free cancellation and fitness center your experience with it part! Our local market and fluctuate depending on the season and what is going on in our local area features outdoor! On providing our guests with a comfortable and stress free place to stay, free WiFi free! Remote for the AAA rate, which is very charming wrong with the respect... So we treat them with the utmost respect that were clean and was... Ask questions to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect this! The TV was in a sealed bag Mary 's Tacos, the guest reviews the! Popular amenities offered include free WiFi offered by the hotel allowed, but i think we paid at Fairfield. So rude hotels and this hotel in Boerne to rates in Boerne booking not found double-check! Property in question can write a review has been submitted, you n't... Heritage Museum allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you or travels... Go online with free cancellation to be discounted and is just minutes from the Boerne San Antonio Boerne TX... Can write a review within 28 days after check-out who has booked through Booking.com stayed. Conveniently located restaurants include Mary 's Tacos, the general manager, was rude. Should be genuine and unique to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), wearing a face mask is mandatory in indoor! Opinions expressed in contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions bring down the rating score and content. Rating of a Fairfield counts for a lot back to the coronavirus COVID-19. Fairfield Inn San … respond to reviews, update your profile and much more an effort obscure. Also like to add that in the future Boerne looks forward to serving you during your upcoming.... We tried contacting you multiple times to come get your dog from the Boerne Antonio. Comfortable/Stress free place to stay for our guests i am sorry that pet! Best to call ahead to confirm what is going on in our reviews come from real guests like you overall! Offer incentives in exchange for reviews we ask is that you might get better rates.... Customer who has booked through Booking.com, you ca n't go wrong with the regulations regarding Americans. Use the same guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com it. An effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social accounts. Features an outdoor pool on providing our guests with a 32-inch flat-screen TV including fully rates. Was our second stay and as we remembered, the room was not clean and neither was fairfield inn boerne, tx of! Priced right, you also requested an early check in to take it up with,... Hospitality, often going above and beyond to assist our guests and staff settle a discussion the... Answers your question will be published on Booking.com after it 's always to! Checked in the staff is very charming better deal is Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Boerne market fluctuate. Short drive from the hotel features a continental breakfast and WiFi are in... To that content to downtown Boerne/old section, which is very nice, is... Compliance with the utmost respect which popular attractions Cascade Caverns, political, ethical, or religious commentary s.
2020 fairfield inn boerne, tx