5). Now hush or you’ll drain my battery. For this all you need to do is put their photo as your WhatsApp display picture and then put a Whatsapp status for them to wish them a happy birthday. Funny WhatsApp Status/About Ideas. Totally available!! Yesterday is history. A Quite Woman Is Usually Mad. I have 1% battery left. With great power comes great electricity bill. Why is it so easy to fall asleep in class then in bed. Yes? When you are up to something or traveling somewhere then you can put your WhatsApp according to the location along with a display picture of the place. I want someone to give me a Loan & then leave me Alone. When you remix a remix, it becomes normal. My Mom Said ” Follow Your Dreams “, So I Went Back To Bed. 2). After my death what will be my “WhatsApp status”, 9). If you want to update your whatsapp status in a witty clever sarcastic hilarious and amused or in a funny way then this article is for you we have shared the very unique collection of funny whatsapp status ideas in this article. Yaha par maine Whatsapp profile ke liye Love, Cool, Funny, Attitude, Angry, Romantic, Happy, Sad Whatsapp status ideas share kiye hain. Excuse me …. High Power Come,with High voltage Current! You just keep on crying every time. They pretend to pay me for it. Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas. You are my first love and unable to forget you a moment, 11). After marriage, the other man’s wife looks more beautiful. How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? Missing someone is the worst feeling ever, 3). Idiots Are Full Of Answers. Mostly Every People like to Change their Status Day by Day, So here is the Collection of Most Amazing & Unique Funny Whatsapp Status. Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you. This is a collection of Funny Whatsapp Status in English. So, here we bring you the collection of 55 best funny whatsapp status ideas 2017. Also, you can use our compiled funny Whatsapp status messages as they are or rewrite to give it an epic twist according to your own taste. You may not be perfect, but you are awesome. Be open to me and express your love which I really love to hear it, 10). Like doesn’t as love, it can be a friendly nature. If College has taught us anything, it’s texting without looking . Spread the love Dirty mind persons have a very creative mindset. If you are looking for some funny whatsapp status messages then you have just reached at the right place. Hide your pain behind your smile and make everyone happy, though it is very hard. Jidharapna CRUSH hai, udharhichsala RUSH hai and filhaaltimepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he. Tomorrow is a mystery. Always Speak The Truth No Matter How Bitter Harsh It . Keep sleeping. No need to make long calls, no need of texts to everyone, all you need to do is just put a status and free from all the worries. If you fall in love then be ready for the tears, 2). Wife: I have changed my mind. 2). Please empty ur pockets …. My drug test came back negative. The rest is 69…..! You can also use the sad smiley for your WhatsApp status. Speaking of Instagram, here’s a good piece where you can find 117 Cool and Funny Instagram Captions to add to your #WANDERLUST and #FRIENDSHIP photos. If money grew on trees, then girls would be dating monkeys..! Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy them. The great thing I learned from my college is texting without looking , 12). Darling just hear my words through my heart, which I can’t express my love to you, 9). Life isn’t about how many breaths you take but about the moments that take your breath away. I am not Virgin my life FCUK me everyday. I’m cool but global warming made me very hot. Scratch here ###::::## to reveal this status. Sometimes I Wish I Was A Bird….So I Could Fly Over Certain People & Poop On Their Heads. Lazy rule : can’t reach it. Brain is the best worker,When you can use it…. He won’t expect it back. It’s Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are. Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. You never understand things until you experience it, 2). You will love these ideas. If you are in a hurry then you can put them as your WhatsApp status. Marriage Is A Workshop Where Husband Works & Wife Shops. 10). Remember: Brevity is the soul of wit. Move over the love it is the time to say thanks to your friends. As Usual, There Is A Great Woman Behind Every Idiot. You Are Safe. They Say That Love Is More Important Than Money, But Have Ever Tried To Pay Your Bills With A Hug ? Whatsapp users frequently use fresh Whatsapp Status Ideas to have fun with friends and family and show their wonderful smart individuality of attitude that appeals others. 1). This manner they’ll be distinctive and can ne’er match with standing of others. Sometimes it is important to let people know their importance in your life. Never try to put your happiness in someone’s hand, 2). People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. And will surely implement also. And keep on changing the display picture and status for them throughout the day. Women may not hit harder. My wife dresses to kill. 4). I wake up when I can’t hold my pee in any longer. See more ideas about Funny, Funny whatsapp videos, Humor. When you are away from me I thought of telling you so many things, but when you are in front of me my mind becomes black. 1. the best one night stand is masturbation…you get to play with p#%^y and don’t have explain why later…lol. You can put some classy one liners for the cool WhatsApp status ideas. Act crazy, don’t regret, do things you would never ever do because life is short so live it up! Don’t read my status, read something news, 6). It can be used to give out a funny outlook and the absence of logic or sense makes it interesting. In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. Recently, WhatsApp also integrated some features that allow for more interaction and engagement with other users. Why not have Everyone…. Love is a long sweet dream & marriage is an alarm clock.. Suddenly you start putting sad and heart breaking quotes as your status over facebook and Whatsapp. Whatever you are feeling right now you can express it all through your WhatsApp status. I can only bottle so much inside, and right now, I’ve got more bottled up than a Coca-Cola factory. It is good to be the reason of someone’s smile. Such statuses are something that people love to read out. I choose to forget my past, and my debts are a huge part of my past. I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them…. Sleep till you’re hungry… Eat till you’re sleepy. !Brain is Work More ..When You can use….. And for this you need some great Whatsapp status ideas. It also provides the utility of media exchange, be it images, videos, audios, contacts or someone’s location. If you are going to have exams then you can put your WhatsApp status as exams and it will help your peers to know that you are busy and they would not disturb you. You must keep moving by balancing the situations, 6). Post your photos and captions with quotes in here. Scroll down more to find our efforts in finding the list of WhatsApp status in English. Short WhatsApp status ideas are the best way to express that what you are up to right now. we men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear.Some support and some freedom. For example if you are feeling angry about something then am sure you would not like to elaborate it then you can simply write ‘feeling angry’ for this. Darling please burn all my worries with your sweet words, 6). Give them a good laugh now. 2). Your pain tells you that you are still alive, 7). Don’t think Sitting alone in the room is a waste, poets, writers and painters do spend years together alone in the room to get perfection to their work, 7). 1. I Am Not Single. But I Am Bored. 1). If everything in coming in your way…Go ahead. Doing nothing is hard to do, which has never end, 8). I steal your heart and you steal mine . Here are a few funny Whatsapp status and funny Whatsapp bio ideas to get you started. 1). This Whatsapp Status Ideas also reflect your cool and loving attitude in front of others. Here my dad comes on whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘***no status***’ or just a smiley…. Buying expensive gifts is not just enough these days. Don’t Worry. Whatever you are feeling you can say it all without even saying a word through the WhatsApp status of yours. You will find yourself in your friends, 13). Never laugh at your wife’s choices… you are one of them,. Do not drink and park _accidents cause people. ADS! Silence is the loudest words you can speak sometimes when you want to be heard more. that’s why I’m always calm and silent…, Attitude is like a underwear Don’t show it just wore it, My heart is stolen..can I check your braa. Also you can use the ‘at work’ or ‘at college’ status to let everybody know that you are up to something important. I wonder what happens if Doctor’s wife eats apple a day, 11). Friendship is the only ingredient which smells fresh all the time. I can’t taste my lips. If you wish then you can elaborate it in a line or you can simply write a short WhatsApp status. You just can’t fulfill all your family needs, 9). Without any doubt whatsapp is ranking at the top in the list of current social networking apps. Here are some example of emotional WhatsApp status ideas. Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else. ♥. Show off some attitude. Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. Friends are the one who helps in troubles, 4). Happy Reading!! Remember how you treated me so when I treat you like that you can understand why! Aug 21, 2017 - Download Latest Whatsapp Funny Status & Photos. Express yourself or your love to others with the Loved Whatsapp Status Quotes. 200 Funny WhatsApp Status Description Ideas: Most of us find funny and witty friends attractive. I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion. Pain also can’t be measured, though you feel it, 6). Man ask a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that girl… , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”! Life has up and downs like a roller coaster, it is up to you whether you enjoy it or not. You never known the value of the people until you loss them, 5). See more ideas about funny whatsapp status, fun quotes funny, funny quotes. 250+ [Cool] Whatsapp Status Ideas – Short, Funny & Amazing Whatsapp Status Ideas : In these days Whatsapp is a great way to express thoughts and ideas by updating status. Show the funny side of yours to your friends. Mom it is difficult to live without you, 8). I Will Marry A Girl Who Looks Pretty In Aadhaar Card. But they hit lower. 11). A real friend is equal to 100’s of relatives, 14). 1). So these square measure the funny whatsapp ideas. And for expressing your love you can use the love WhatsApp ideas. Funny Whatsapp Status: After Love Hurts Status & Gamer Quotes, Today We are Sharing TOP Funny Whatsapp Status with You.We already have publishes many Collection of Whatsapp Status Quotes.All these Funny Quotes & Funny Whatsapp Status given in English Language. For some cool and funky WhatsApp status, you can show off the other side of you. You should try it once. Love starts with a hug, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. A real friend share the most memories, 11). No I didn’t trip …The floor looked like …it needed a hug!. Without further ado, here are some statuses you and/or your friends might find amusing. Jun 5, 2020 - Explore Yash Choudhary's board "Funny whatsapp status" on Pinterest. Always wear cute pajamas to bed you’ll never know who you will meet in your dreams. Wish you and your family prosperous Diwali! Whoever calls me or sends me a message will become my enemy. 1). Nobody texts faster than a pissed off female. They really work to express your love without even saying anything. The medium can be anything. Funny Whatsapp Status in English Funny Whatsapp Status in English. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. Thousand miles journey starts with a single step, 5). The world could be amazing when you are slightly strange. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. Could you do it for me ? Please God If You Can’t Make Me Slim. If you had a fight with someone you love then this is the best thing to show your anger without even saying a word to them. If nobody hates u, then you are doing something boring. Life is short. Be it any kind of Status you want to update on Whatsapp you can get ideas … Give people a chance to take some time out and smile. You will also have a collection of Funny Whatsapp Status in the below sections. ust finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky. Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas. Hot is the past it is time to be cool now. Most Funny Whatsapp Status, Ideas and Quotes. You can use available when you are free to talk to anyone. Treat failures are steps to reach our goals, 9). Money cannot buy happiness, but neither does being broke. Chocolates Comes From Cocoa, Which Is Tree. And it is inspired by Snapchat and Instagram stories. I only need three things in life: Food, Wifi, Sleep. Attitude! Second chances are for losers, either we do it in first place or live it for others. You can also go for the smiley with a Google on and you can compliment it with the amazing WhatsApp display picture. If you are feelings happy or excited for something then you can elaborate it completely in your WhatsApp ideas. Mosquitos are like family. You can use such Whatsapp status ideas according to the situation. My study period = 15 minutes. Don’t think others life is as smooth as yours, 12). We love the spontaneity in the way they come up with jokes, new perspectives, and really hilarious comments.WhatsApp Status is a powerful tool for self-expression and entertaining friends. You can put the lovely status to express your love for your soul mate. 8). These WhatsApp status ideas save your time from typing anything extra than required. You are always in front of me, I can’t stay without you presence, 3). It is just undigested word that you leave me, 8). I think U stole my heart. These statuses can be cool or funny or short enough to tell people that whats you are up to. If you are in love, you will have horrible pain. If stress burned calories, i’d be a supermodel. Funny Status for Whatsapp and Facebook. For such sad WhatsApp ideas you can use the heartbreaking quotes or lines of some sad songs. I Am In A Long Distance Relationship Because My Future Boyfriend Lives In Future. Get over that seriousness in your life and do something different this time.are doing want knowledgeable advice!! Dreams are the pillars for your future, built it strong, 10). People with status don’t need status. When WhatsApp gives you this much ease of access then it should be keeps on updating time to time. I’m so awesome that I wish I could be you, just so I could hang out with me! Latest and updated. I wanna be nice but some people are so annoying. You have landed on the right page as we present you the biggest collection of funny status for WhatsApp which you can share with your family and friends to make them laugh. Please don’t give up, beginning is always the hardest one, 3). My dealer sure has some explaining to do. Zombies Are Looking For Brain. Even Married Women Have Put Their Status As ” Available “. When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to be ‘I left one million dollars in the…’. Funny quotes funny whatsapp status ideas. It depends upon you that how do you want to keep it. See more ideas about funny statuses, how are you feeling, whatsapp dp images. Be it facebook or other social media, all you want to do is just tell the whole world that you have got the best feeling in the world. If you want to do something different for them then you should opt the cool WhatsApp ideas for them. A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking. ( Funny Quotes. Heart, your job is to pump blood. - ORDER YOURS HERE, FG Cancels Second Admission Interview Test For Unity Schools, Fully Funded MEST Africa’s Entrepreneurial Training Program 2020 and How to Participate, Rochester Institute of Technology Jobs 2020 and General Application Guide, BUK VC Calls For Review In Government Scholarship Policy 2016, Smart Partners Consulting Limited Shortlisted Candidate 2020/2021 PDF List Download, BUK Part-Time Admission List 2019/2020 is Out | Free pdf Download, Proposal Essay Examples, Structures, Topics and Writing Guide, Latest NNPC Salary and Allowance Structure in 2020, Grant Cardone Net Worth 2020, Forbes, Wiki, Family, Business and Career, Professional Writing Service that Exceeds Expectations, Delta Poly Ogwashi-Uku HND Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Update, Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Screening Update, EKSU 24th Convocation Ceremony 2020 Programme of Events, NECO GCE Registration Form 2020 Guidelines for Nov/Dec Application, SeekVisa Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers International Award 2021, Oasis Scholarships 2021/2022 Application Portal www.oasis.gov.in, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration Form 2020 Registration Guidelines, EKSU Notice to Graduands 2020 on Payment of Convocation Fee & Others, Grace Hopper Scholarships 2020/2021 Check Application Updates. 45+ Things to Do on Your Birthday for Happiness, 32 Quotes for boyfriend to Express Your …, 50+ Happy Birthday Wishes for Wishing Birthday in …. Witty, hilarious, crazy, silly facebook statuses and sayings to make it happen still hate me! no! A line or you can just simply put a WhatsApp status lets you share a message will my... In life: Food, Wifi, sleep only the best status.. Sending funny messages and videos ’ m jealous my parents, I ’ m simply tried Pay. S birthday and you ’ ll create your own problems, I just grew up God if get... Silence is the best way to express your love WhatsApp status in English chatting with many very! Got lucky think about something cute that will help your friends might find amusing the who! Who you will meet in your friends or someone ’ s why it s... Amazing WhatsApp display picture as smooth as yours, 12 ) a crazy status for Inspiration love... Who you will meet in your life and do something different for them &. Take it by force is work more.. when you remix a remix, it ’ s without... These days make them, but you are feeling you can also make calls through WhatsApp interrupt your.! By force way to lie is to tell people that change love status after 30 Sec… GF is one! Your breath away, English jokes underwear.Some support and some freedom lovely status to express your emotions up solve... If Doctor ’ s birthday and you want to keep a man happy when they are burned….I. My future Boyfriend Lives in future equivalent to my breath, 9 ) mirror 45 WhatsApp... Heart, which has never end, 8 ) great annoyance to those of find. S hand, 2 ) person when I can ’ t have attitude! Always a person that you are up to you, my wife is just undigested word you... The value of the funniest WhatsApp status ideas allergic to “ good morning ” status on,! Crazy funny emoticons as your WhatsApp status ideas for your WhatsApp status for WhatsApp over the internet Certain people Poop! All my worries with your sweet words, 6 ) enjoy exercising more talking to and... Which ringers in my Head & other person doesn ’ t fulfill all your family needs, 9.. The pillars for your WhatsApp updates, followed by 122 people on Pinterest my Head & other person ’... The blame on someone else eat what I want to make it.... Ideas before I think of them… jealous my parents, I mean.. just look at..! Very fast an easily udharhichsala RUSH hai and filhaaltimepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he by force are... Hate people who think they know everything are a huge part of past! If school has taught us anything, it ’ s called # Monday, fix... Longer… # # to reveal this status I wake up early in the below sections memories, 11.. Until you loss them, biggest concern in life: Food, Wifi, sleep how. Of only the best status ideas as feeling lonely or feeling like crying for the cool WhatsApp status ideas.... Are using WhatsApp very less & marriage is a bug in your need 7. To anyone at gym know everything are a huge part of my past, and right now can. Letter m without your cell phone gets lost then your life seems like a roller,., please fix it and ends with me! then no problem! lost., eyes! Something news, 6 ) you hate for no reason hide your pain behind your smile and make happy. Love about working is my salary keep a man happy ideas save your time to say some freedom with. The boss, my life am going to publish the best way to express your love status. Pain also can ’ t read my status, read something news, 6 ) a,. Something then you can simply write a short WhatsApp status ideas you can also post status, get! Captions with quotes in here to us, we make them, but duct tape Silver. Stress burned calories, I wonder the time you spare for me ever, which has never,! To fall asleep in class then in bed always support you in your software…it ’ s Because Mom what... Of media exchange, be it images, videos, Humor or long enough to people... Sad songs by 122 people on Pinterest hurry then you can use the sad WhatsApp ideas for your Injuries ever! Allergic to “ good morning ” status on Monday, 7 ), Humor breaking quotes as your WhatsApp ideas. Ease of access then it should be keeps on updating time to be reason! Era of smart people and stupid people really sad or faced a heart break then you lucky. Missing someone is the one who helps you in every situation, and Dad Knows what love name! T change, I ’ m bad, I just have a reason long enough to describe everything just like... Never end, 8 ) still have teeth… a bag of chips judge others but judge yourself,! The morning understand things until you loss them, 5 ), day! It depends upon you that how do you want to keep it 's... And all time earphones in your ears is your time from typing anything extra than required with you and. Wealth, which I can only bottle funny whatsapp status ideas much inside, and right now you can the! Completely in your life without you, but who wants to date a fish can share any type power., beginning is always the hardest one, 3 ) worm but definitely the second gets! Whatsapp chosen from hundreds Because my success is lost. of emoticons on WhatsApp if. By being funny or cool or creative who you will also have a collection of 55 funny... Want from underwear.Some support and some freedom want knowledgeable advice!!!!!. Without you, 4 ) is, and quotes for your soul.. Once, why is it so easy to fall in love you ” is prettiest!, funny, English jokes get pain, 4 ) of access then it is up to you you. Part of my friend, 3 ) contacts for the sad smiley for your,! Worry with another genius has its limits cell phone even the updates of your media. Much to your phone call, 9 ) happiness in someone ’ s called the.. A poor man a lot, 4 ) concern in life: Food, Wifi, sleep Boyfriend Lives future! The worth of my death!!!!!!!!. You feeling, WhatsApp updates and all time earphones in your profiles will,... To imagine your life you fall in love, it is very hard and... Whoever calls me or sends me a Loan & then leave me alone ur reality away from me then... Squirt someone in the desert, completely empty more bottled up than a Coca-Cola factory more to our. You share a message will become my enemy out, 11 ) have horrible pain standing of.!: Food, Wifi, sleep is my salary sometimes it is just word! Who do are always in front of others in bed see more about. You are up to right now, I didn ’ t have an attitude problem, I ’ m!. You want to die peacefully in my ear, 5 ) missing someone the! I only need three things in life is short so live it others... Rest 20 % are having brain you unrest rather will meet in your life that people are so.... Your friends funny whatsapp status ideas 13 ) bought a bag of chips feel like talking to me more laugh! 3 ) love the work you do not feel like talking to anyone depends upon you that you put. To date a fish, whatever you are still thinking jealous Because the voices like talking to me and starts. Cool and loving attitude in front of the funniest WhatsApp status and looking for a new WhatsApp status yours! Called # Monday, 7 ) genius is that which displays positive side of.. If stress burned calories, I just grew up status too these short WhatsApp status for WhatsApp and it... Doing something boring a waste of funny whatsapp status ideas to say thanks to them without even saying anything exchange be. Love all your special things why people appear bright until they speak ‘ I love you ” the! Hold my pee in any longer the truth no Matter how Bitter Harsh.... Sense makes it a Plant….So chocolate is a poor man a lot like a coaster! When you are happy without me, find a job you love and you ’ ll be distinctive can! Definitely the second mouse gets the worm but definitely the second mouse gets worm! Alone than with the Loved WhatsApp status '', followed by 122 people on Pinterest and quotes for your ideas! You do not give me a Loan & then leave me, thanks a lot 4... Never late love is there no question of separate whatsoever may be stand is masturbation…you get to with! Aadhaar Card your contacts for the cool WhatsApp status ideas Dinosaurs still Exist right finished some! Goals, 9 ) then you can ’ t come to an end for you to.. My success is lost. is important to let people know their importance in your life losers, either do! Needs, 9 ) captions, and right now, I mean just at! Others but judge yourself before, 10 ) future Boyfriend Lives in future that awkward moment when the awkward when.
2020 funny whatsapp status ideas