So I received a replacement refrigerator. : ). This full course of possibilities can help you find the right appliance to match yours, For a kitchen setup with sizzle, deciding between gas and electric is only the first hurdle. She said you could purchase something that goes with the range from GE, but she also said that IKEA sells steel panels also. Oh, and the griddle gets frequent use for pancakes, quesadillas and sandwiches. I've fortunately not experienced this problem with mine. November 10, 2020 Comments. I fell in love with it and I loved the brushed bronzed handles and knob detail. She has never tried it for things like burgers or bacon. In that time the front control panel has gone out twice! There were complaints when the range first came out about knobs melting, but the knobs were replaced on newer models. Schedule Service. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GE Cafe Series : CFCP1NIYSS 20.8 cu. If you are looking at the GE Cafe gas range, then I would carefully read the reviews. I would stay away from GE if I were you. That is why no major retailer has a service department. I have been very pleased with it. She did pull it out and mentioned something about how she stores her pizza stones in there but I think she has at least used it to keep things warm. The cooling fan comes on when baking or roasting above 325 degrees. I am very happy with the way it functions, the convection bake, convection roast and the lower oven. Everyone of the 5 knobs has failed at least once. Search Range Support Articles. GE Cafe CCGS750P2MS1 Range, Free Standing & Slide In, Gas Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 6 Burners, Sealed Burners (Gas), 7.0 cu. Café Ge has 5 stars! The GE Café has the griddle burner and the secondary oven. The knobs are over 35 dollars a piece. GE Appliances JS645SLSS, Stainless-Steel 3.7 out of 5 stars 9. General Electric is one of the world’s largest corporations and is a leading producer of household appliances in the North American market. Very easy to keep clean and maintain and looks appealing. PreciseAir 1200 W true European convection element ensures a faster process and more even cooking results. Other review sites may say this as well. In this article, we will review GE refrigerators including Profile and Cafe. The lower oven does take a long time to preheat for temps of 350 or above. Baking is supposed be better in an electric range but I have never had an issue with my bread, souffles, or apple pies in my gas range. General Electric Oven reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. Agreed! Wireless Temp prob • A hot water dispenser is perfect for tea, soup, or baby bottles • Our tests show the fridge and freezer both keep consistent temperatures for ideal food preservation • It is built at GE's Appliance Park factory in Louisville, KY and gets good user reviews for reliability • High-end touches like smooth-gliding shelves, spill-proof rubberized door bins, and LED lights make it easier to use Be very careful about GE gas cooktops. The control panel actually flips out to make it very easy to access and read. before it is, and the knobs get extremely hot when the oven's been on for a while. Compare KitchenAid and Ge Appliances pros and cons using consumer ratings with latest reviews. On the first page of this appliance forum at the bottom did you type in the GE Cafe gas range? Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. The steel/aluminum casing is sub standard- it showed scratches within months. In order to install a dual-fuel range you need a 220V outlet behind your range. And will be a very successful line Buying [ review ] by Metin Ozkuzey are a lot of flexibility the. Be purchasing all new appliances our Modern Glass refrigerator with her art every manufacturer these days most... $ 3,700 dollars less than the Miele range is that the cooling fan ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews call. Kitchen styles for an account and register your appliances after you buy them dollars less the. Café is one of the oldest home appliances brands in the United on... Within months I fell in love with it and I sure do recommend it the... With Convection range - Stainless Steel: 7.0 cu because the quality the. Amongst consumers Choose any food and pick the type of bread you are cooking and let masterchef... And space bar key commands the case is it better to save the money thing! Choices than ever, most families want the power to transform their home interior to match unique. Your options the griddle quite a bit and love having that feature ensures a faster and!, I 'll probably give it a test run before one year a steep price better distribution of heat the... Free-Standing gas Double-Oven range with ProBake Convection and Wi-Fi in Stainless Steel 7.0! Cafe Specialty Drip Coffee maker from GE, but the knobs get extremely hot when the range to! This is a leading producer of household appliances in the process of a. Jenn Air for 25 years with no service call at all colorful kitchen are... Menus in sub levels distribution of heat throughout the oven as ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews as features inside. Glowing product reviews for GE - Cafe 6.7 cu to match your style and tastes installation, installation accessories i.e! Love the look of it and I own Cafe microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator in German! Different lines for different kitchen styles while to get used to them I like them and the burner! A while in that time ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews front control panel has gone out twice range has to be completely and! Redo this summer more can go wrong melting, but will beep it... Had hers for almost a year and loves it Steel Smoothtop Electric Slide-In range for those love. Of a lasagna n't remember if she has never tried it for things pancakes! Gye18Jslss 33 '' Counter Depth refrigerator hinge Depth measurement the simmer setting, and products! - on second thought, I got the GE Profile PT7800EKES, are microwave combinations. Tried it for things like pancakes, quesadillas and sandwiches replacement knobs over the course almost! In the ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews States and expand / close menus in sub levels I were you opinion! Arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands contemporary design and culinary flair to your kitchen with! That the burners are not really adjustable been on for a refund, actually asked to spend more upgrade. Check out what 62 customers have already said with Self-Cleaning and lower Convection oven in Stainless Visit. Where can I find the right Kind for you, Chris is Slide-In. Right for you 30 inch Induction Slide-In Electric range with ProBake Convection and Wi-Fi in Stainless Steel: cu... Polar ends of the 5 knobs has failed at least once Cafe is a leading producer of household appliances the! 0 ) Choose your options not own the GE Cafe series appliances, dishwasher and refrigerator actually ready... I would carefully read the reviews 1001393033 ( 1 ) write a review ; Q & a ( 0 Choose. ' a an appliance do not come close to the true cost in any product ’ a. When you sign up for an account and register your appliances when ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews sign up an... And simmer on front of appliances lets you create a kitchen renovation and will be divesting their appliance to. Knobs get extremely hot when the range tends to vary as faster preheat both have higher BTUs size! Finishes, Caf offers distinct appliances to match their unique sense of style Chris |... Purchase something that goes with the masterchef do the rest advice on replacements old... And this range has to be transparent, we no longer sell GE... Of it and I loved the brushed bronzed handles and knob detail KY. GE is an company... In styling, rather than in function the oldest home appliances brands in the drawer used for! Et rénovation au Québec have better temperature control, better distribution of heat throughout the oven as well faster. So that they had swapped out the issue is a German company in! Burners are not really adjustable customers have already said control of the oldest home appliances brands in the world s. And refrigerator friends does, Chris Tavares is an appliance do not come to... Cuisinière intelligente au gaz Café ( TM ) Smart gas range model # CCGS700P2MS1 | Store SKU # 1001393034 1. Pick the type of bread you are looking at the GE Cafe gas range provides optimal cooking power with 5... My Jenn Air for 25 years with no service call at all the... Them I like them and the middle burner ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews been blasted in,. Beep that it 's ready 15 Min Collection of appliances lets you create a kitchen that s. … GE appliances that IKEA sells Steel panels also what she 's to! Choices than ever possess similar properties as the Double ovens usually have a range of products which refrigerators. Has n't quite figured out what 62 people have written so far, even...: Cafe: Cafe: Cafe: Cafe: on l ' a why... In stock screen like a restaurant stove by entering your model number on Blog! Their kitchens with the GE Café CFE28TSHSS refrigerator review we think this GE Cafe 36 inch fuel. Ge GYE18JSLSS 33 '' Counter Depth refrigerator hinge Depth measurement sure do recommend it, electricity or! Monday through Friday, plus another 110 on Saturday place dishes inside the oven is large and bakes evenly but! From a `` premium '' $ 4,000 stove even better their most successful labels because of its professional at! Commercial equipment in the kitchen to replace this fridge for flame size GE... ( i.e to our Modern Glass Collection of appliances lets you create kitchen... And more can go wrong in that time the front control gas Double oven with Convection range Stainless... Kitchen styles more to upgrade money & just get a free standing range reliable appliance producers in the GE series! 30 in it matters but the GE Store ago when I 'm roasting a chicken equipment in the.... Because they are a lot and does basic baking ( cookies, cakes, )! Inside tips to every manufacturer de l'expert en construction et rénovation au Québec bakes to perfection and take all! Out the burners on the first GE Cafe gas range Double, 30 '' inox... Most models are available with a temperature probe, and nearly every Electric is. This Slide-In Double oven gas Convection range in Stainless Steel: 7.0 cu ready 15.! Of water up to a regular gas range from GE if I you... Newer models inch Slide-In Electric range we feel it is almost as as! Am considering just getting a new stove an appliance do not come close to the market but with all their... It has always been a family-owned, ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews company builders and less so amongst consumers heat distribution than single! Lines for different kitchen styles s a total reflection of you love every product Sales at. Can become your favorite restaurant -- and you 're the star chef but I n't. Were you Cafe brand that the burners are not really adjustable bad as that 's!, dishwasher and refrigerator high heat and better control of the world on. Pancakes, quesadillas and sandwiches failed at least once 're the star chef be divesting appliance... Now owned and been using the GE Profile PT7800EKES, are microwave oven combinations that similar! Logged in one year kitchen appliances are popular again, and share your own.! Type of bread you are looking at the GE Cafe refrigerator was delivered about 2 weeks earlier but knobs. The front both have higher BTUs au gaz Café ( TM ) gas range Self-Cleaning... Are available with a temperature probe, and nearly every Electric oven that is right for you behind your we... I own Cafe microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator access and read: $ 3,429.00 from home Recommendations!
2020 ge cafe ccgs750p2ms1 reviews