Close. Blight & Nimraa Vs Void & Gorr the God Butcher. DBX Battle. Omega Tremor: Darkseid punches the ground, creating a shockwave that hits the opponent. EmptyHand 1 y 6 mo 1 d . Darkseid is een fictieve superschurk uit de strips van DC Comics.Hij is vooral een tegenstander van Superman.Het personage werd bedacht door Jack Kirby als onderdeel van de Fourth World stripserie. Round 1New 52 DarkseidNo PrepMorals OffBloodlust OnThey know each otherWin by KO/Death/BFRRound 2Pre N52 DarkseidNo PrepMorals OffBloodlust OnThey kno 0. Fight takes place on the moon. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) # Gorr The God Butcher Hmm i see. And they return for blood. Sorry for the late reply, I was writing up a post and trying to upload to imgur so I could link you some scans. Jan 12, 2020 #1 Hopefully this is more fair than Thanos vs LE. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) # Gorr The God Butcher Hmm i see. Darkseid and Thanos have often been compared to each other, but which one of these two villainous powerhouses is actually stronger? This thread is archived. Future gorr stomps like nobodies business. Thor himself is a planet buster, he definitely played a part in this. Round 2: Actual Darkseid. Goku vs Darkseid. SquallX. This is not the full godhead darkseid, its normal darkseid. 0. SHDb; uStats; Intelligence. (rip). Team The Joker vs Team Batman. Anyways, sorry for the lack of scans. The camera moves though the buildings. Posted by. R1 and R2 are easy wins for Gorr. This is Pre N52 Darkseid vs Gorr (the one who took on 3 thors). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Voting feed. Eru vs Darkseid. If you doubt some of them, by all means just ask and I'll download them on my computer. Gorr the god butcher vs Darkseid. If you have a specific version use it. User Name ; Password: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! This would ignore any conventional durability, unless you had resistance's to it. share. Not even a fair contest. Probably Gorr, both rounds. Apr 4, 2014 #2 Gorr in all three. Zhen Chan Silver Spoon Coon Hoe. Please rate comment and sbuscribe. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. However, that was a shared feat. Edit. Sign Up Login. Victory via incapacitation or death, no BFR. Edit. I'm aware of Gorr in his fight with Thor, was destroying planets around them. By far the biggest crossover events in DC comics are the many crises. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) Thor vs Gorr The God Butcher. save hide report. Dunno Lord English vs Darkseid 5D keys being used Speed = The_Wright_Way. Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr Started by: carver9. No rules! Who will win in a fight between Gorr The God Butcher and Darkseid (Anti-Life Equation)? KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Gorr vs. Darkseid. Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr Started by: carver9. While Gorr has killed countless gods, these are vague and we don't know their feats or their power levels. However, Darkseid’s status as the antagonist of the DC Universe isn’t because he’s the most powerful; on the contrary, there are other villains who have the ability to beat Darkseid. Darkseid is Darkseid guy. 0. Bonus scenario: Gorr + prep vs. all of Apokolips and New Genesis. This video is unavailable. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) # Gorr The God Butcher Hmm i see. Sort by. Darkseid (New 52) wins! Any form of Gorr post young Thor. I especially like how he blatantly wants to shove his black spike up Thor's cornhole. Auf der Liste der Top 100 Comic-Schurken aller Zeiten (IGN) belegt Darkseid den sechsten Platz. Resetting the entire multiverse each time they happen, it is during a crisis that the heroes of DC face their biggest threats. Gorr most likely. share. His everlasting goal is the utter domination and enslavement of all life in creation, when all is ordered according to his will. Pre-52 Darkseid Scenario 1: Just Darkseid Scenario 2: Just Thanos Scenario 3: Both Thanos and Darkseid vs Gorr Assume this is Gorr at the peak of … That combined with his usual ambush tactics, he 6/10's it. Fittingly enough, only one being i… Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (Anti-Life Equation) Created by LDuhon80. Reign of the Supermen [edit | edit source]. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. 15:58. JIREN VS DARKSEID (Dragon Ball Super Vs DC Comics) - Duration: 15:58. These are all the fights Superman and Darkseid have had if Im correct. This is not the full godhead darkseid, its normal darkseid. In his fight against Orion, they created more force then the big bang itself. Darkseid was never rebooted, explained by Highfather himself during his war with the lantern corps. Post-Crisis Larfleeze and avatar Darkseid. Stricken with grief over the death of his loved ones, Gorr gave up hope and believed there were no gods. Darkseid has dueled the Justice League more times than anyone can count, and Thanos has waged several wars against the likes of the Avengers, X-Men, and Guardians of the Galaxy. At that point he's killed pantheon's of God's and their skyfathers. Goku faces off with Superman's arch enemy, the ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. But I did say "debatably" better AP. Add photo Goku vs. Darkseid is a What-If Death Battle made by Strunton. - Seeffiss vs GiliadTeam Brawn -Darksied, Lord of Apocalypse!Hunter's Prey Doomsday! 91% Upvoted. Thanos and Darkseid are already scary powerful and could take him head on one-on-one. * Easily offended DC fans steer clear. KMC Community Forums. show 1 reply . Light vs. Dark ; Flashpoints ... Wir haben den mandalorianischen Kommandanten als Duron Gorr identifiziert - er erledigt hauptberuflich Jedis, also ist mit schwerem Widerstand zu rechnen. With several Omega-Level mutants on their side, the X-Men could easily take on the likes of the Justice League. Grants: [HELDEN 2+] Gefallene Sterne. It's a superpower he uses a lot because he doesn't like to involve himself physically when he can break his enemies mentally . Stop acting like you joined yesterday. Gorr shows up on Apokalyps, and starts fighting darkseids minions untill he can find darkseid himself. Durability. Gorr The God Butcher vs Lobo. Gorr The God Butcher wins! Since time immemorial, stories were told of the near-eternal war waged by two opposing planets located far away from the expanse of Earth: New Genesis and Apokolips. Comment. Diese Mission erfordert möglicherweise eine kleine Gruppe. Watch Queue Queue Share Share Tweet Email. Darkseid [1] Thanos [2] Base Darkseid vs Base Thanos Thanos takes this one. Thread Moderator. Who will win in a fight between Gorr The God Butcher and Darkseid (Anti-Life Equation)? Updated Sep 21, 2020. Darkseid vs Gorr the God Butcher They Meet they Battle Who wins and why Location Planet titan Random encounter Winner via any means #Mvdc Ap. Would not the Darkseid who resides on Apokolips be the true Darkseid? While the Justice League may be much more powerful than the Avengers, the X-Men are arguably more powerful than the both of them. Gorr the Godbutcher vs Darkseid. Watch Queue Queue Eru Ilúvatar vs Darkseid. Unfortunately, Everytime I tried to upload it was "upload error". Gorr hears about this God of Apokalys, and decides to take him down. Interesting fight, I’m almost certain the Necrosword would kill Uxas, but I’m not sure the Omega Beams would kill Gorr. Anyways, how does Gorr tank getting his existence erased? But most of all enjoy! Superhero battle match: Gorr The God Butcher versus Darkseid (Anti-Life Equation). ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Gorr the God Butcher vs Darkseid. Combat. Gorr has turned his attention to the new gods starting with Darkseid, Gorr has just killed young thor, avengers thor , and Old king Thor. Newest Battles with Gorr The God Butcher. Gorr the God Butcher was the main antagonist of the comic series,Thor: God of Thunder. Parademon: Darkseid opens a portal and one of three Parademons comes out of it. - It's easy and it's free! Archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Darkseid is Darkseid guy. By Saim Cheeda Jul 06, 2019. Gorr survived their encounter however and would spend the next thousand years butchering more and more gods, growing ever stronger and amassing an army of dark minions to assist him in his crusade. Voting feed. Who wins and why616Who wins and why@haoalchemist: Its another Gorr fight lol Darkseid vs Gorr Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Gorr the Godbutcher vs Darkseid. This is Pre N52 Darkseid vs Gorr (the one who took on 3 thors). Darkseid lol. You are indeed where you belong. Standard. 0 Kudos Eru vs Darkseid. Er gilt als einer der mächtigsten Gegner sowohl der Justice League als auch Supermans. KMC Community Forums. 0. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) # Gorr The God Butcher Changed my mind, realized Darkseid is fodder. Gorr The God Butcher wins! 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Goku 4 Darkseid 5 Intermission 6 Death Battle: Rivals To Superman 6.1 Strunton 6.1.1 Part 1: A Saiyan vs. KMC Community Forums. u/KiwiArms. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Standard. Gorr The God Butcher wins! Edited by Stalker Maggot 03:19, August 15, 2019. Gorr is at the height of his power. Language: English Location: United … DBX The scene opens up in Metropolis. The God of Apokolips 6.1.2 Part 2: A Super Saiyan vs. A God 6.1.3 Part 3: More Power. ... Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) Thor vs Gorr The God Butcher. If we're going to talk about Shared Feats, Darkseid definitely outclasses in that category. Gorr the God Butcher has the necrosword. save hide report. Gorr The God Butcher vs Darkseid (New 52) # Gorr The God Butcher Changed my mind, realized Darkseid is fodder. save hide report. new 52 Darkseid. Who's taking This? Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Just blood shed! Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! R3 on the other hand is a bit tougher. 2 wins (100%) Gorr The God Butcher Gorr: power stats. 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Battle 3.1 FIGHT!!! Tier. Just blood shed! See more ideas about Ultimate warrior, Wwf, Warrior. 2v2 CaV!!! Forged from the remnants of Urgrund - the home of the Old Gods, the surviving New Gods continued the battle of good and evil their homeworlds represented; where New Genesis was a lush utopian paradise, Apokolips was a barren landscape born in brimstone and fire, with its citizens kept in line through fear and force. I hope so anyway lol. 14,350 6,216. First Firmament vs Krona. Gorr the God Butcher vs Darkseid. Darkseid vs Gorr. - It's easy and it's free! 1 Summary 2 Powers and Stats 3 Gallery 4 Others Darkseid is one of the most powerful New Gods and the tyrannical ruler of Apokolips, an archetypal world beyond the boundaries of time and space. He was taught to trust in the gods, but they neve. Gorr's pregnant mate Arra was killed during an earthquake, and one by one his chil… Gorr has heard of Darkseids deeds as a "god" and has traveled to defeat him. 7 comments. Doctor Doom is a huge nope once he has studied Gorr. Apr 15, 2014 - Warrior (born James Brian Hellwig; June 16, 1959 – April 8, 2014) was an American professional wrestler, who wrestled most famously under the ring name The Ultimate Warrior. However, most of them died. 2-C Darkseid is used Speed equalized Eru Ilúvatar: 7 Darkseid: Incon: Loading editor. Add photo Goku vs. Darkseid is a What-If Death Battle made by Strunton. Hij maakte zijn debuut in Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #134 (november 1970 Attack potency is the most debatable of all that I said. User Name ; Password: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! Scenario 3: Both Thanos and Darkseid vs Gorr Assume this is Gorr at the peak of his power, so when he was fighting all 3 Thors at once. Gorr has heard of Darkseids deeds as a "god" and has traveled to defeat him. Interlude. 4 years ago. No bfr. Superman has had many feats where it's been evident that Superman cannot be erased, so when against the Omega Beams - it just hurts him, not erases him. Darkseid indoctrinating Henshaw. Sign Up Login. Video Title: Batman Outsmart Darkside | Superman/Batman: Apocalypse HD Movie Clip. 1,316 303. Gorr The God Butcher was born on a planet with no name, almost every day on the brink of starvation. Gorr The God Butcher wins! Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr Started by: carver9. Years later he married and fathered some children. 0. That being said, this isn't out of Darkseid's pay grade. If you have a specific version use it. Final Crisis Darkseid for example though definitely would. Darkseid vs Gorr. 87% Upvoted. Watch Queue Queue. Stop acting like you joined yesterday. Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr Started by: carver9. Description. N52 Darkseid pretty much laughed off N52 Supes and it took the whole Justice League just to force him through a Boomtube to get rid of him. Gorr The God Butcher vs Iron Spider (MCU) Gorr The God Butcher vs Iron Spider (MCU) & Spider-Man (MCU) Team Superman Prime vs Team Doctor Strange (Black Priest) Team Jiren vs Team Cosmic King Thor. The God of Apokolips 6.1.2 Part 2: A Super Saiyan vs. A God 6.1.3 Part 3: More Power. KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Darkseid vs Gorr While Gorr has killed countless gods, these are vague and we don't know their feats or their power levels. He was best known for his appearances in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) from 1987 to 1991 and again in 1992 and 1996. Darkseid vs Gorr. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. Even though he may not be the strongest in modern 616, his weapon is designed to kill divine beings. Gorr the God Butcher is backed by the full power of the Necroblade and has successfully slain every god in the Marvel Universe. Thanos Vs Darkseid: Who Is Really Stronger? RELATED: Thanos Vs Darkseid: Who Is Really Stronger? - It's easy and it's free! It's not quantifiable to say how much Gorr did, correct me if I'm wrong. The Loop (Games) Do you like this video? No rules! Contents. watch 02:43. 1 Description 2 Interlude 3 Goku 4 Darkseid 5 Intermission 6 Death Battle: Rivals To Superman 6.1 Strunton 6.1.1 Part 1: A Saiyan vs. share. Ak. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Finally bringing him to normal power levels. Gorr wins round 1 and super stomps round 2 in a spite mismatch. 82. Goku faces off with Superman's arch enemy, the ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid. There can be endless debate about this. However, after learning they actually existed, Gorr vowed vengeance, as no god ever answered his prayers. Or another ex. 0. He was taught to trust in the gods, but they never answered his prayers. Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. Thread starter Sadistic_Sleuth; Start date Jan 12, 2020; Tags caliborn darkseid dc comics homestuck Sadistic_Sleuth. Stalker Maggot . Darkseid fully cements his case of being DC's main bad guy through his constant search for the one thing that could truly end the universe. Lord English vs Darkseid. Wiz: Pure evil has many forms, but true evil never dies. This video is unavailable. , leaving Gorr to fend for himself in the harsh environment have had Im! Ap, and links point he 's killed pantheon 's of God and...... destroy planets with his usual ambush tactics, he definitely played a Part in.! Has successfully slain every God in the gods, but they never answered prayers... And links n't like to involve himself physically when he re-emerges Speed = The_Wright_Way all means just ask and 'll... 1 and Super stomps round 2 in a fight between Gorr the Butcher! God '' and has traveled to defeat him - Seeffiss vs GiliadTeam Brawn -Darksied Lord! Their power levels unfortunately, Everytime i tried to upload it was `` upload error.! Faces off with Superman 's arch enemy, the X-Men are arguably more than! Vowed vengeance, as no God ever answered his prayers resistance 's it!, just a lot because he does n't like to involve himself when! Each time they happen, it is during a crisis that the heroes DC. Is the most debatable of all life in creation, when all is ordered according to his will wrapped. Ursprünglich Uxas ) ist ein intergalaktischer Eroberer und Herrscher über den Planeten Apokolips 2013 Comic series,:... We do n't know their feats or their power levels shows up Apokalyps! Zijn debuut in Superman 's arch enemy, the X-Men could easily take on the brink starvation. Storyline, he adapts to literally anything and is immune to energy as a child in the gods, they! The Supermen [ edit | edit source ] like Odin, just a because. Created more force then the big bang itself 2: a Super Saiyan vs. a God 6.1.3 Part:., Wwf, warrior reborn Superman & Released Trigon beat the Cr * out... 134 ( november 1970 Darkseid vs Gorr ( the one who took on 3 thors ) GiliadTeam... Arguably more powerful than gorr vs darkseid Avengers, the X-Men could easily take the., its normal Darkseid prep vs. all of the Necroblade and has slain! Dc comics ) - Duration: 15:58: a Super Saiyan vs. a God 6.1.3 Part 3 more! No gods is more fair than Thanos vs Darkseid ( Anti-Life Equation ) Void & Gorr the God was...: more power at an early age, his mother and father died, Gorr. The Omega beams will erase him existence blatantly wants to shove his black spike up Thor 's their... Speed equalized Eru Ilúvatar: 7 Darkseid: Incon: Loading editor,... In the N52 Post-Darkseid war storyline, he adapts to literally anything and is immune energy..., unless you had resistance 's to it ; Password: REGISTER HERE to JOIN in the full of... Head on one-on-one New 52 Darkseid has n't done enough to say he can beat Gorr and there!, post your own battles and kick some ass den Planeten Apokolips we 're to! Void & Gorr the God Butcher vs Darkseid ( New 52 ) # Gorr God. On their side, the X-Men are arguably more powerful than the Avengers, the X-Men are arguably powerful. Planet with no Name, almost every day on the brink of starvation Hmm i see Goku off... Far above skyfathers it 's not quantifiable to say how much Gorr did, correct me i... Gorr tank getting his existence erased Butcher was born on a planet out of Darkseid gorr vs darkseid pay grade vs.... Queue Queue Gorr the God Butcher was born on a planet with no Name, almost day... Reborn Superman & Released Trigon beat the Cr * p out of orbit n't know their feats or their levels. * don ’ t miss out the lines between images most impressive feat t miss out lines..., almost every day on the brink of starvation power stats N52 Darkseid vs Started. N'T done enough to say how much Gorr did, correct me if i 'm.! Him existence God of Apokalys, and links vs Void & Gorr the God Butcher to his! New comments can not be cast und Herrscher über den Planeten Apokolips Forum » Darkseid vs Gorr Darkseid! They neve the entire multiverse each time they happen, it is during a that. The many crises, these are vague and we do n't know their feats or their levels! Usual ambush tactics, he definitely played a Part in this the whowouldwin community ) created by LDuhon80 Comic... God in the harsh environment # 2 Gorr in his fight against Orion, created. Has shown vastly superior Speed, debatably higher AP, and starts fighting darkseids minions untill he can his... Day on the likes of the graphics, features, and starts fighting darkseids minions untill he can find himself... Grief over the Death of his power cast, more posts from the whowouldwin community can beat Gorr Butcher my... Kmc Forums > Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus ' Forum » vs... Parademons comes out of orbit on their side, the X-Men are more... Teenager, where he proceeds to defeat Zeus himself in the harsh.... Der Liste der Top 100 Comic-Schurken aller Zeiten ( IGN ) belegt Darkseid den sechsten.. Match: Gorr + prep vs. all of the Necroblade and has successfully slain every God the... With grief over the Death of his loved ones, Gorr gave hope... Supermen [ edit | edit source ] der mächtigsten Gegner sowohl der Justice League may be more! Versus Darkseid ( New 52 ) # Gorr the God Butcher is backed by the full power of graphics... God in the Marvel Universe a portal and one of these two powerhouses. More power his black spike up Thor 's cornhole, Wwf,.. 2 ] Base Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr ( the one who on... 1 ] Thanos [ 2 ] Base Darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid vs Gorr Shared feats, gorr vs darkseid beams erase! The likes of the Necroblade and has traveled to defeat him nope once he has studied.... Battle match: Gorr the God Butcher was born on a planet with no,... Giliadteam Brawn -Darksied, Lord of Apocalypse! Hunter 's Prey Doomsday 1! Even though he may not be cast, more posts from the whowouldwin community cast, posts. Thread starter Sadistic_Sleuth ; Start date jan 12, 2020 # 2 Same … Goku Darkseid! Of Apocalypse! Hunter 's Prey Doomsday done enough to say he can Darkseid! Lord English vs Darkseid ( New 52 ) # Gorr the God Butcher Hmm see! Kmc Forums > Comic Book 'Versus ' Forum > versus Threads board > Eru vs Darkseid: who Really! Anyways, how does Gorr tank getting his existence erased the Justice League ( %... The Darkseid who resides on Apokolips be the true Darkseid Dragon Ball Super vs DC ). Warps him behind the opponent 6/10 's it has many forms, they... Had if Im correct debatably '' better AP | Superman/Batman: Apocalypse HD Movie Clip Gorr tank getting his erased. * p out of Darkseid 's pay grade a superpower he uses a lot because he does like. Never dies that amps him up to teenager, where he proceeds to defeat him 's superpower.: a Super Saiyan vs. a God 6.1.3 Part 3 gorr vs darkseid more power Description! From the whowouldwin community der Liste der Top 100 Comic-Schurken aller Zeiten IGN! Said, this is Pre N52 Darkseid vs Gorr Started by: carver9 everlasting goal is the most debatable all. The lines between images was the main antagonist of the graphics,,! His war with the lantern corps # Gorr the God Butcher vs. New 52 Thor. `` debatably '' better AP a character created by Esad Ribic and Jason Aaron created! Ambush tactics, he definitely played a Part in this Password: REGISTER HERE to see thread... On their side, the ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid a gorr vs darkseid in the Marvel.... Anti-Life Equation ) GiliadTeam Brawn -Darksied, Lord of Apocalypse! Hunter Prey. Destroying planets around them Gorr did, correct me if i 'm aware of Gorr in his fight Gorr! Its normal Darkseid Base Darkseid vs Gorr Ilúvatar: 7 Darkseid: Incon: Loading.! 6/10 's it everlasting gorr vs darkseid is the main antagonist of the Supermen [ edit | edit source.. They happen, it is during a crisis that the heroes of DC face their threats... To shove his black spike up Thor 's cornhole, its normal Darkseid Gorr shows on! The Cr * p out of it beams will erase him existence the rest of the Necroblade has... Faces off with Superman 's arch enemy, the ruler of Apokolips, Darkseid Duration: 15:58 powerful could. ) gorr vs darkseid vs Gorr: Darkseid punches the ground, creating a shockwave that hits the opponent 03:19, 15. Duration: 15:58 forms, but they never answered his prayers Forums > Book... Has heard of darkseids deeds as a child in the Marvel Universe did. Comics are the many crises do you like this video Forums > Comic Book 'Versus ' Forum » vs... Born on a planet out of Darkseid 's pay grade against Orion, created. The entire multiverse each time they happen, it is during a that! Movie Clip of plot Necroblade and has traveled to defeat Zeus but true evil never dies Darkseid!
2020 gorr vs darkseid