The people, every single individual, were beyond friendly to almost buddies. The place was very nice and very clean. USD. Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, Home2 Suites By Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport RTP, and SpringHill Suites Durham Chapel Hill are some of the popular hotels in Durham. Find fun things to do, download a guide and start planning your visit today! Popular points of interest near The Durham Hotel include American Tobacco Campus, Durham Convention Center and Durham Performing Arts Center. Lovely contemporary decor at this location. Durham, NC. Durham, North Carolina, United States of America Wed, Nov 25 - Thu, Nov 26 2 guests, 1 room. Find Cambria hotels in Durham, NC. Springhill Suites Raleigh Durham Airport / Rtp in Durham, Courtyard Raleigh Durham Airport / Brier Creek in Raleigh, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rdu / Brier Creek, Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport Brier, Oakwood at the Crest at Brier Creek : 6450 Viewpoint Circle. These hotels in Durham are highly rated by couples: Residence Inn by Marriott Durham Duke University Medical Center Area, JB Duke Hotel, and DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park. Explore our hotels in Durham, NC. AAA Vacations. Whether you want to soak in the sights, sounds, and tastes of a new locale or spend a one-on-one weekend with your better half, a Hyatt hotel in Durham can … From check-in to check-out we were well attended to. Durham, NC. The staff could not be more friendly. They have a ton of restaurants to check out, everything from pizza to Ethiopian cuisine, plus plenty of craft beers and bars to check out. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Durham hotel today. Check out guest reviews and ratings, speak to a hotel agent and book the best rate with Hotels-Rates.com. Duke University, shopping, and dining all near by. Courtyard Durham Near Duke University/Downtown offers an outdoor pool, whirlpool, and a fitness center. The La Quinta Inn & Suites University Area Chapel Hill is located 5 miles from Duke University. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Durham can be found for $0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). There's a lot of rich history. Check for travel restrictions. DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Raleigh-Durham. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Only hotels in 27703 zip code are listed below, 7651 Brier Creek Pkwy., Raleigh, NC 27617, 10600 Little Brier Creek Lane, Raleigh, NC 27617, 10450 Little Brier Creek Ln, Raleigh, NC 27617, 8021 Arco Corporate Dr., Raleigh, NC 27617, 8001 Arco Corporate Dr., Raleigh, NC 27617, 9920 Jamison Valley Dr. Building A, Raleigh, NC 27617, 315 East Chapel Hill St., Durham, NC 27701, 4405 Apex Highway 55 East, Durham, NC 27713, 1108 West Main St. Durham Nc 27701, Durham, NC 27701, 301 Residence Inn Blvd., Durham, NC 27713, 201 Residence Inn Blvd., Durham, NC 27713, 104 Factory Shops Rd., Morrisville, NC 27560, 1001 Hospitality Court, Morrisville, NC 27560. Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club. Choose dates. Durham is were my son and family live so I am there quite a lot and most of my experiences are family based. Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! Minutes from Duke University and situated just off I-85, this Durham, North Carolina hotel features on-site dining options as well as free shuttle service within a 5 mile radius. I stayed at Cambria, now named "The Lodge", every visit, as short as 1 day, as long as 10 days, since February.. My last visit I learned the hotel has a new owner and under new management. Ruth’s Chris Steak House opens every evening for dinner on-site. Our booking guide lists everything from the top 10 luxury hotels to budget/cheap hotels in Durham, NC . Great value for money. Hampton Inn & Suites Durham / North I 85 : 1542 North Gregson St. Hyatt Place Raleigh / Durham Airport - Morrisville, Candlewood Suites Durham : 1818 Highway 54, Hometowne Studios Durham Research Triangle, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh Durham Airport, Next: Show All Available 27703 Hotels with Pricing, Durham Technical Community College hotels, Durham Convention and Visitors hotels/motels, North Carolina Museum of Life and Science, Duke Family Medicine Center hotels/motels, Duke Ambulatory Surgery Center in the North Pavilion hotels, William B. Umstead State Park area hotels, Lenox Baker Children's Hospital area hotels, Healthsouth Blue Ridge Surg Center hotels/motels, About half of guests didn't like the uncomfortable beds, The majority of guests said rooms were clean, Most guests enjoyed the friendly atmosphere, The majority of guests indicated the reception staff was not good, Every guests reviewed enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby, Most guests thought the tv was sub-standard, Most guests said the beds were comfortable, Most guests thought, the hotel was modern, Most guests said the reception staff was great, Almost all guests thought rooms were spacious, Every guests reviewed liked the proximity to shopping, Hotel buildings could use some improvement. Cancel free on most hotels. The #1 Best Value of 86 places to stay in Durham. Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP. Airport staff was amazing. It was beautiful from the entrance to the room. Best Western Hotels in Durham NC. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Durham hotel today. #2 Best Value of 86 places to stay in Durham. There are 31 pet friendly hotels in Durham, NC. Het hotel nodigt gasten sinds 2015 naar de … Compare 63 hotels in Durham using 18143 real guest reviews. La Quinta by Wyndham Raleigh/Durham Southpoint. We totally enjoyed our stay. Show Prices. Will stay there again! Select currency. The BEDS are fabulous!!! Loved the hotel itself. Free parking. The staff were amazing - professional, helpful and very friendly. it was a good value. Lovely contemporary decor at this location. Cost for what we got was exceptional, Comfy bed, quiet room, lovely patios, great location. My son is insulin dependent. What a terrific idea, combining hotel space with a museum of solely 21st century art. Our hotels are near the very best Durham, NC, attractions, neighborhoods & restaurants. Surrounded by major corporate offices, including IBM and within driving distance of Duke University, this Durham, North Carolina hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and in-room microwaves. The girl who got me set up in the room was so nice and helpful. Stay at Red Roof Inn Chapel Hill - UNC from $53/night, Super 8 by Wyndham Raleigh from $57/night, Durham Skyland Magnuson Hotel from $72/night and more. - South is located in Durham and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. We list the best 27713 hotels and motels so you can review the Durham hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. Wingate by Wyndham Raleigh Durham / Airport. Residence Inn Durham / Mcpherson Duke University, Extended Stay Research Triangle Park Hwy 55 - Durham. Error: We list the best Best Western Durham properties so you can review the Durham Best Western hotel list below to find the perfect place. Free parking. Hourly Hotels in Durham on YP.com. Our online reviews tell you all the best places to stay. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Free parking. This historic Durham 21c Museum Hotel is located in the Hill Building and is 4 minutes’ walk from Durham Performing Arts Center. Amazing in this fraught modern climate of hatred, to experience human kindness! I will be returning often, to the Millineum for the remaineder of our visits to Duke. Nice big clean room with all amenities and a great cooked breakfast. The La Quinta Inn & Suites University Area Chapel Hill is located 5 miles from Duke University. Great location. Only hotels in 27703 zip code are listed below. This hotel features an indoor pool and a hot continental breakfast. Hotels in 27703 - Durham NC. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Durham Hotels 】 Get deals at Durham’s best hotels online! We list the best 27703 hotels and motels so you can review the Durham hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. Free shuttle to Duke Medical too. 21c Museum Hotel Durham : 111 North Corcoran St. Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park in Durham, La Quinta Inn & Suites Rtp by Wyndham - Durham, Comfort Inn Research Triangle Park in Durham, Extended Stay Durham Research Triangle Park Hwy 54 in Durham. ive visited Durham frequently during my sons cancer treatment, and will be conitnuing to return with him for the next few months. Doubletree Suites by Hilton Raleigh Durham : 2515 Meridian Pkwy. Love the lobby /bar/restaurant the most. For a cultural experience, visit the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science and the Nasher Museum of Art. Durham Bulls Park and Raleigh – Durham Airport are a short drive away. Very convenient for an easy night stay after a late night flight to RDU. Absolutely beautiful, elegant and relaxing stay. Book now your hotel in Durham and pay later with Expedia. Hotel website. It has 3 restaurants, a fitness center, and an indoor swimming pool. Search for cheap and discount hotel rates in Durham, NC for your upcoming leisure or conference / group travel. Less than a mile from Duke Medical Pavillion. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Beste prijsgarantie op hotels in Durham, NC. The #1 Best Value of 86 places to stay in Durham. This hotel is located 8 miles from the Raleigh-Durham Airport and has an outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym. Searching for hotels in Durham near Durham Regional Hospital? Less than a mile from Duke Medical Pavillion. The gentleman at the desk upgraded our room no problem, This HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Raleigh – Durham, is located in Durham and especially designed for longer stays. Free Wifi. Het 3-sterren Hyatt Place Durham Southpoint Hotel biedt niet alleen gratis vervoer, 24-uurs receptie en conciërgeservice, maar ook een tennisveld en een … Hear stories from Durham's history, learn about the heritage of its communities, and get an overview of this intriguing destination. Cambria Hotel Raleigh Durham Airport, Sleep Inn Raleigh and Comfort Inn Research Triangle Park are the best rated Choice Hotels branded hotels (based on HotelPlanner reviews score). The Durham Hotel offers a terrace. The hotel features an in-house restaurant, rooms service, 24-hr fitness center and modern rooms. Hotels. Thanks! Hotels. It's quite and clean and customer service is great. More About Durham, NC. Rooms feature free WiFi and a small refrigerator. Guests can start their day with a complimentary breakfast and then take a dip in the outdoor pool. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. Staff was very nice and courteous. Sheraton Imperial Hotel : 4700 Emperor Blvd. For hotels in Durham that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Homewood Suites Durham-Chapel Hill I-40, Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club, and Hilton Durham near Duke University. Rates shown are nightly rates before taxes and do not necessarily reflect all Gorman, NC discounts available. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The hotel is home to the Bel Gusto Restaurant. Can't beat staying here for the price, This Extended Stay America - Durham - RTP - Miami Blvd. Cancel free on most hotels. 2-star hotels from $53 and 3 stars from $83. Quitetness of the room was excellent - no noise could be heard from the hall and we were near the... Only 10 miles from the center of Durham, North Carolina, this hotel offers free shuttle service to Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Located in Research Triangle Park, this Marriott hotel is just 3 miles from Raleigh Durham Airport (RDU). I enjoyed everything. Clean, professional place to stay. Formerly the Jack Tar Hotel that operated in the 1960s, Unscripted Durham offers … Free WiFi access is available. Free shuttle to Duke Medical too. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Most of the employees, had changed. Search for cheap and discount hotel rates in Durham, NC for your upcoming leisure or conference / group travel. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations. Book now with Choice Hotels in Durham, NC. Earn free nights, get our Price Guarantee & make booking easier with Hotels… 53 rooms filled … Earn free nights and get our Price Guarantee - booking has never been easier on Hotels.com! AAA Best of Housekeeping. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. There are 97 hotels in Durham listed on Booking.com , that—from 11625 guest reviews—have an average review score of 8.26.To give you an idea of how much a hotel in Durham costs, the average price for a one-night stay is $95 (based on bookings made on our site in the last 30 days). The breakfast was excellent. Select currency. For our debut property, Unscripted has planted its flag in Durham, North Carolina and given its historic location on 202 N Corcoran Street a second life as a vibrant, community-focused hospitality destination. Duke University is 15 mi away. Great accommodation! (based on HotelPlanner prices). Boek je hotel in Durham bij Expedia.nl en betaal later. I love the downtown area and its diversity. Finding the cheapest price for top hotels in Durham (NC), United States is easy with Agoda.com. Frommer's writers personally inspect the best hotels in Durham, NC. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Durham, NC. Location (City, State) Check-in. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. It was easy to check-in. Profiteer van gratis annulering bij de meeste hotels. Show Prices. tasty breakfast but we were charged for it !! Or music. Located just a 2-minute drive from Research Triangle Park, the SpringHill Suites Durham NC features an indoor swimming pool, gym and Jacuzzi. For our debut property, Unscripted has planted its flag in Durham, North Carolina and given its historic location on 202 N Corcoran Street a second life as a vibrant, community-focused hospitality destination. Duke University is a 7 minutes' drive away. Millennium Durham. Only hotels in 27703 zip code are listed below. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Adios Cambria- The Lodge. My husband went to Duke for postgraduate work, so he knew that area of town, but neither of us was familiar with downtown. See reviews and photos from other guests with pets. More About Durham, NC. The Roof offers unparalleled views of downtown Durham, NC with cocktails & a raw bar and small plates menu nightly. We list the best 27703 hotels and motels so you can review the Durham hotel list below to find the perfect lodging. 53 rooms filled … I paid a DISCOUNTED room rate, of over $100. Pool. Free parking. Our Super 8 Durham/University Area NC hotel is a comfortable stop on your trip to, or through, the Tar Heel state. Will stay there again! Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Hotels Attractions Restaurants Campgrounds Events. Guests can enjoy a refreshing dip in the indoor pool. Hotels in Durham, NC CCPA. About Search Results. Kitchen had things I needed. The Durham Hotel Durham - 4-sterren hotel. I like everything about about this extended stay actually the staff is amazing and I haven’t had any bad service and I go there every weekend to see my family, This Extended Stay America Durham Research Triangle Park Hwy 55 is located in Durham and features with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen.
2020 hotels durham, nc