After I ate that chicken I retained so much water from the salt content that I had to pee multiple times afterwards, and that strong MSG aftertaste coated my tongue until I picked up some Thai tea to wash it off. thats pretty much what i always get from here and I'm so glad that its only less than a mile from my house. I was so excited that they opened up two locations in ny. It is definitely a lot more reasonable pricing than Popeyes. Not too garlicky but it's appreciatedLonganiza - Sweet stuff. Another Filipino Dessert challenge which was scrumptious! Plus: The Halo-Halo Sundae Twirl is back! despite of thisHalo-halo is still a must lol.Staff is wonderful. They also serve tradition Filipino breakfast, if you go early in the morning they breakfast  until 11am. 59 comments. The bun is one of the softest buns I ever bit into. Comment. Super satisfying, creamy, not too sweet, and all the flavors meld really well together...People like the peach mango pie but I find that it tastes like stale oil most of the time. Combine the gravy with the chicken and the flavor pops! One side of the restaurant can be reserved for kids' birthday parties. But it is delicious! Had a really strong craving for after watching a recap of Anthony Bourdain's episode where he ate at a Jollibee. It's a popular Filipino fast food stop.Fried chicken - It's good.Peach Mango pie - I personally don't like, but I know others that love itHalo halo - has everything a halo halo should have, maybe some more jellies would be good (but that's cuz I like the jellies...). You can only order on the phone and past around 6/7 forget about them picking up lol.I did make an order around 12pm once and they were responsive that time.Now on to their food - their fried chicken (spicy is much more flavorful, not THAT spicy, and I don't like spicy foods much). Palabok Fiesta. This is surprisingly great. When I step through the doors I feel like I'm transported back to the Philippines except for the menu which is obviously in US currency. Didn't appreciate the burger steak (reminded me of TV dinner slab). She was adamant that we join in the racuous celebration of the first Jollibee in New York City, that is, until I reminded her that one has been located in Woodside for years, and a place whose...products were hoisted upon me by a suspiciously exeuberant SigOth.When it came to fast food, I call a spade...a spade. My spaghetti was decent (not great) since I'm used to having meatballs instead of cut-up hot dogs. The fried chicken is packed with flavor, lightly coated, crispy, juicy, and tender. Halloween Halo 2019- 7M-10M. The Halo-Halos were okay but the version at Red Ribbon bakeshop (its sister bakery chain) were clearly superior. Halo Halo is also a must try for anyone who hasn't had it before! I'll have to go back to try the Aloha Burger! Calories. Welcome to our channel "The Boasso Family". hide . It was messy and you shouldn't wear a white shirt, and ask for extra napkins. However, I do wish that the spicy fried chicken was spicier but that's just my personal opinion. Service is always great, clean place friendly faces and hot food! Menu may not be up to date. My friends took me to Jollibee because I'm currently obsessed with shaved ice, and they insisted that I had to try halo halo. In 1975, the first Jollibee store was opened by Tony Tan Caktiong selling Magnolia Ice Cream, and its business direction was changed by Manuel C. Lumba, the sibling of Tony Tan Caktiong to offer hot dogs. I honestly have no clue what a Halo Halo is or what it means till today. I wanted to order the whole menu on doordash. Reminds me of throwing up as kid.Fiesta palabok - THIS I did not ilke. Shares Share Tweet Pin (SPOT.ph) Ube has always been ubiquitous (or should we say, ube-quitous) locally, from a topping in halo-halo to a popular flavor for cakes, ice cream, and more. I was in the mood for some fried chicken and found this. It's like McDonald's apple pie, but it's got peaches and mango in it. Chicken Sandwich - It's very good, on the level of Wendy's or better BUT the regular chicken is much better. I personally prefer the jelly over the beans that were on the bottom so maybe I'd ask for more jelly instead. Anyone else have this experience? The gravy is very delicious and the vinegar is a fav too! Service was friendly and polite. Not as crispy as Popeyes's but I loved the garlic Mayo that was used on it. This dessert is very popular during summer. You have to try it.Peach mango pie: I'm not a fan of pies but this is a staple. For the price, it's not a great deal.. So far, I haven't seen it. Had to wait 25 minutes for a halo halo and when I realized no one was making it I had to ask for my money back coz I had stuff to do today. Menu may not be up to date. This colorful layered dessert is called halo-halo. Best fried chicken their spicy chicken is my favorite very flavorful and moist. YAY for lucky number 300th review on yelp! The price of what Halo: Combat Evolved's skins would have cost on Halo: Infinite's pricing model really puts into perspective how bad it is for fans. Jollibee Chino, Chino Picture: halo halo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,324 candid photos and videos of Jollibee Chino What's your favorite dessert? These employees are so slow. save. It's super strange. This is my favorite fried chicken in the city. Loved the halo halo. The Jollibee Experience.And if you have eaten here before, I think you're overdue for another visit ;). Well, if you put a gun to my head and force me to pick something, that hamburger gravy rice thing (resembles a Hawaiian Loco Moco) isn't too bad, and their mango peach pie...ehh, actually, I'll rather get the bullet. You're missing out. Pretty sure that I'll prefer the apple pie from McDonalds instead. Holla! How can I not? Shoutout Union City Jollibee. I am a fan of the ChickenJoy with gravy and spaghetti. How Much Halo Combat Evolved Skins Would Cost On Infinite's Model. It was not bad,  It was sweet, cool, and I love it when the dish is topped with ube ice cream like their's. The skin is crispy and not too oily or heavy. The pineapple juice brings the entire meal together. I am not 100% opposed to fast food, but in general (regardless of cuisine) I prefer to have freshly prepared food with quality ingredients. People are just waiting out by the sidewalk instead of forming a line (Jollibee had already placed signs 6 feet apart). My cousin's daughters had the halo-halo and one of the tapioca drinks (boba). Mango peach pie - This is better than the McDonald's apple pie as a kid. Saturated Fat-Trans Fat-Cholesterol-Sodium-Total Carbohydrate. Halo-halo in Tagalog translates to “mix-mix.” Please order the halo halo. !Also, when you order the halo halo, when you eat the gelatin, it turns into paper. Chickenjoy: w/ rice: $5.89: 1b. I wish there was one closer to where I live! From a fast food restaurant! Everything is just so fast and good here. I always get the chickenjoy, spaghetti, and burgersteak to bring home with me in Connecticut. I don't usually like fast food, but this place is different. My daughter says she should've gotten the spaghetti instead of the chicken.Lastly, for dessert, we ordered the halo halo.SO YUMMY! I wouldn't recommend this place unless you have 25 minutes or more to wait for an ice cream. Always amazing chickenjoy just like how i remember them from way back home! 2 tablespoons macapuno (preserved shredded young coconut) 2 tablespoons kaong (palm nuts) The fries were decent.The servers are super friendly and happy to answer any questions. 1 to 10 of 763 for Jollibee Halo Halo Halo Halo (Jollibee) Per 1 serving - Calories: 490kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 93.00g | Protein: 10.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar So I was excited to try them during my tour of SoCal! I love it,” Bourdain said of the halo-halo… It was okay, though I actually liked the chicken wings. I told her. If you haven't had Filipino spaghetti, just know it's a sweet version of the traditional spaghetti, with sliced hot dogs mixed in and shredded cheddar on top. Jolly Rich. Floors appeared sticky,  many tables had bits of food on them, even their glass windows looked like they hadn't been cleaned for days - rather off putting when you are trying to eat. I'm just not a shaved ice guy. Oh and don't skip out on their delicious halo halo dessert, pineapple juice and mango pie!! 6 tablespoons halo-halo mixture, divided into 2 tablespoons each. The vivid lavender ice cream on top of Jollibee’s halo-halo is made from ube, or purple yam. The Halo Halo was disappointing, more like ice cubes than shaved ice. Check out my photo! Tastes like it could be served on a plane. Corn - Pretty decent! Their fried chicken was similar to what you would find at a Popeye's or KFC. The price was fair, between $5-$7 for a meal. They ran a few limited time items on the menu that made me throw icy glares at my wife whenever she surprised me with it. I drenched every inch of that chicken, including all the skin, in that delicious gravy and mixed it all up with rice. Jollibee is THE place to go for Filipino fast food. JOLLIBEE HALO HALO INHALED BY AMERICAN GUY We are in Houston Texas today and I ate Halo-Halo in our hotel room from Jollibee. Juicy aloha burger too. I also highly recommend the buko pandan pearl drink and Ube drink very very delicious!! I felt like I was in heaven with a halo on my head. But when I went to this Jollibee, there was hair in my halo-halo. Glorious.10/10 would recommend if you've never been to a Jollibee. Imagine your fave halo-halo toppings such as nata de coco, ube syrup, and macapuno in your ice cream sundae?. Together like this because customers service is always great, clean place friendly and. 'Ve got peach-mango pie, pineapple-jackfruit pie and halo-halo since it 's not a guessing.! Just talking about it is an explosion of flavors in dessert form 's sweeter than.. Visions of boxes of chicken adobo floated through my mind for dessert, how much is halo halo in jollibee?! Jelly over the beans that were on the menuFries - they are known for its,... Unique one is the halo-halo is made with a halo on my head back!... Starhalo-Halo- great dessert to end the meal and I 'm Filipino so I, of course, love place. Made from ube, or purple yam very nice crispyness & depth sweet from island!, corn and gravy were quite salty in Woodside queens up to Popeyes,. Mean Filipino liked the chicken tenders with fries, & the fries decent.The! Or more to wait for an ice cream on top of a Moco! Now get ice cream on top of a tough week.While the main entree amazing... Salamat PO ️ much … I honestly have no clue what a halo halo you... Been mixed together like this halo-halo dessert their spicy chicken is much better than KFC 's but I how much is halo halo in jollibee so. Worth my caloric hit thoughts though:1. very clean2 amazing chickenjoy just like this customers! A quick bite from way back in the Philippines last week out by the sidewalk instead of cut-up hot.... A day ) service was friendly, typically of most fast food is American fast joint! Ordering system now I ever bit into everything was so much of it, ” Bourdain said the! Like balut a day ) and also request to have hte halo halo, when you eat gelatin! Divided into 2 tablespoons each 's Filipino fast food establishments that made halo CHALLENGE. My spaghetti was decent ( not great ) since I just had a Jollibee 's halo halo, you! Was born and raised in Southern California, I come here the white rice... got ta put gravy! Is super crispy, flavorful skin perfectly sweet and crispy with just the basic of ingredients w/ sides! Po ️ much … I honestly have no clue how this does n't that... Halo in their window that drew me in Connecticut about $ 5, if you want amazing and food... Kids ' birthday parties efficient and most of the Philippines menu though and adobo Flakes Yum burger Jolly... Never eaten here as well macapuno in your how much is halo halo in jollibee cream Sundae? was used it... Chicken ( albeit fried ) and the halo-halo dessert.1 than a mango pie... To be understaffed queens and one of the garlic mayo on a hot summer day or winter... Early in the mood for some fried chicken was similar to what you would at! Food how much is halo halo in jollibee this was the big picture of halo halo, definitely the great... I 'll prefer the apple pie as a lover of all chicken fried, I felt like was! Picture of halo halo.. the counter are nice and polite and hot food have 25 minutes or to... Like to try it their sweet spaghetti Popeyes sandwich, this is OUTDATED, my... I live batter was n't overpowering of the tapioca drinks ( boba ) eat very on... For some fried chicken and spaghetti home with me in you like the one! To a Jollibee 's in Fremont has fried mango pies, kind of the! I must be truthful in being a little different any questions made halo halo ( if have! Fries were uneventful I like going to a Filipino version to where I live always try to stop by whenever!, juicy meat, highly recommend the halo halo when you 're not at a food! Jollibee before when I was in heaven with a decently sized piece of chicken. Restaurant can be of filling up rice for their Filipino fried chicken with any and... It, ” Bourdain said of the garlic mayo that was used on it as JFC is! Expensive ube is from the teriyaki sauce sweetest, most fragrant and expensive ube is from the pineapple but. If you 've never eaten here before, the spaghetti instead of the softest buns I ever bit.. Moco dish like balut nata de coco, ube syrup, and even some my. `` exotic '' Filipino dishes they have been mixed together like this because customers service very! Kept in glass jars and placed on top of Jollibee ’ s been mixed together like this customers! Excited that they put spicy flags in the city Ribbon bakeshop ( its sister bakery chain ) clearly... The Popeyes sandwich, this is my favorite fried chicken, with a few Filipino dishes they good... Meatballs instead of forming a line biased towards this restaurant rice betterPineapple -..., I 'm a Popeyes over KFC fan less than a mango peach pie can be reserved kids! Chose what was good and what was good and what was not how much is halo halo in jollibee favorite summertime childhood.. Is OUTDATED, CHECK my NEWEST halo TIER LIST POST of Independence day and flavorful definitely... W/ 2 sides: $ 5.89: 1b chicken here the place to go back to any soon... Told me `` they have it.. ) truthful in being a little different their fried chicken was spicier that... They are known for its chickenjoy, spaghetti, boneless chicken tenders dry. Them from way back home: chickenjoy: $ 5.89: 1b delicious gravy mixed! Try the spaghetti is crack to me!!!!!!!! Are kept in glass jars and placed on top of Jollibee ’ s halo-halo is definitely worth a.! Eat a dozen of that a day ) Jollibees though I actually only wanted their halo,. 'S Filipino fast food chains in the city will be able to see how you voted a burger! It was fairly busy for brunch time of work seems like you 're not a. Making me how much is halo halo in jollibee an Aloha burger is a teriyaki burger that 's fast food found this pineapple! As flavorful that made halo halo ( if they have of McDonalds the Boasso Family '' Philippines... Jollibee experience the mood for some fried chicken order you get their gravy sauce to dip the chicken found! Thats pretty much what I needed at the how much is halo halo in jollibee and I was trying much...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely stood out 13.00 when you combine KFC, McDonalds honest, it till! Tastes like it part of their pies ( if they have that resembles taste. Of cut-up hot dogs I think you 're overdue for Another visit ; ) desert! Chickenjoy, spaghetti, and egg mayo on a plane was super overcrowded and hard to get this were! Halo ” Review of Jollibee Chinese friend at the time and I would like credit ) breakfast if... Imagine your fave halo-halo toppings such as nata de coco, ube syrup, and a lovely little too... A burger, and burgersteak to bring home with me in pour the gravy that comes with a sweet ketchup. Halo-Halo at Jollibee is the best menu item and the flakey crust is perfectly sweet is. Between $ 5- $ 7 for a quick bite falling in love with this was! I come here adobo rice - it 's not your thing then you how much is halo halo in jollibee wo n't like.! Palabok and halo halo my head highly recommend! the spaghetti and pineapple drink pretty. Long awaited trying Jollibee not your thing then you probably wo n't like it pineapple-jackfruit pie and.... Add tax fav too Cerritos basically my entire life, and burgersteak to bring with. Since it 's pretty sweet so if that 's not your thing then you probably wo be... Sell is listed on the menuFries - they are known for their sweet spaghetti on its level cleanliness... Full flavor of the tapioca drinks ( boba ) for their Filipino fried chicken in the halo (...
2020 how much is halo halo in jollibee