Halo-halo was featured in an episode of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown when its host Anthony Bourdain visited a Jollibee branch in Los Angeles.Bourdain praised the dessert and posted a photo of the dessert on his Twitter account, which he captioned, "oddly beautiful.". This is also part of Jollibee’s breakfast menu, and comes with two scored sausages, garlic rice, and another hard-cooked egg. i was thinking it would be quick but i was wrong. Jollibee, Tukwila Picture: Halo-Halo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,312 candid photos and videos. Sounds like an interesting combo, right? Halo - Halo at Jollibee "I wanted to order the whole menu on doordash. Stay tuned. was on point.-mashed potatoes: was okay. will satisfy your craving and complete your meal. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. And while nothing compares to enjoying freshly assembled palabok from the local street vendor in my mom's old neighborhood in the Philippines, this is an acceptable nostalgic alternative. Not too spicy and very crunchy.Pancit: Fresh, not as good as grandma's but still moist and tasty.Halo Halo: On a hot day, this cruncy, icy dessert is like a gift from heaven.Dessert Pies: Mango...yes please. Jollibee launched two new treats in a special event Tuesday, May 31. First time trying Jollibee and we LOVED it. Sometimes I would go and get some spaghetti, which is my fault. Service was fast and friendly. Jollibee: Great halo halo ! It is delish! If you want chicken make it yourself or go to Popeye. According to Jollibee, they now have over 1,200 branches worldwide. No one to blame but myself for that result but I was happy the box managed to keep the food contained.Peach Mango Pie:Do you like peaches? Jollibee: Halo Halo Great desert - See 184 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Manila, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. It hit the spot. Halo-halo (shaved ice with condensed milk, beans, kaong (Palm sugar), a slice of leche flan, and a scoop of jack fruit and ube ice cream. speaking in Tagalog and complaining about customers who change/add their orders and how this practice would not be allowed in McDonald's or other franchise. Been here 2x.. their halo halo is still great.. ice is a bit chunky (there are shaved ice that can be more flaky), but the flavors are awesome. Took 20 minutes for Halo Halo, terrible customer service. Came on a friday and waited 20 mins at national city  Jollibee to get my food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It is great and colorful, must try! Least to say, I will NEVER go back to this Jollibee again! Great and fast service. Wow! Halo-halo means all mised up in Tagalog, so mix at all up and enjoy! 20 minutes later, from the time I arrived at the drive -thru to the time I was handed my order, I would have given them 3 stars. I would have willingly parked my car and wait the extra 3 minutes, but the man who took my order simply waved his hand and shook his head, which I believe meant I was fine waiting in cue. Service was great when I went! I have tried their halo-halo and it is pretty good too. i prefer KFC's or Popeyes.- Pancit Palabok: small portion. It’s really sweet at masarap talaga! soif you want to Filipino food they have burgers, Filipino breakfast and desserts (halo-halo)  yummy! Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Also in the area is Jollibee, located near Sizzler, and here Bourdain had a taste of halo-halo, which CNN described as a dessert consisting of red beans, white beans, Jell-O, chick peas, coconut, shaved ice and flan. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. In this episode of the "Fast Food Fat Man", Big Red tries Jolliebee's Halo Halo for the first time. Jollibee Halo-Halo Sundae Review. Meal: Their fried chicken (served hot and crispy every time...is very tasty) but I wish they would make the gravy tasty. Thankfully, I placed my order for pick up just after I had lunch so my eyes wouldn't order food for 10 people when I'm only sharing… I remember when this location first opened up years back and my friend's mom was on the news talking about how excited she was for it. Amazon Halo review: Battery life. The Jolly spaghetti is something to try...very tasty! Delivery & Pickup Options - 21 reviews of Jollibee "If you're willing to brave the long lines during their grand opening, you'll be rewarded with some of the finest fried chicken and Filipino fast food in Canada. We tried the chicken sandwich, amazing aloha burger, Halo halo, peach mango pie, 10 piece chicken bucket, and the pineapple juice.It was honestly so hard to pick a favorite because everything was so tasty, but the chicken sandwich definitely stood out. i'm a fan. your own Pins on Pinterest Select between indoor and outdoor seating. We ate at Jolibee several times during our 21 day stay in the Philippenes. What to order: Fried Chicken is KILLER and they serve it pretty early in the morning. When I came up to the window I asked the cashier if I could add halo-halo (pre-made shaved ice dessert) to my order, mindful of the customers behind me. See what he thinks of this Filipino dessert from Jollibee. May 31, 2011 - This Pin was discovered by Evelyn Vida. This is fast food I actually get pretty excited about since there is nothing like it in Memphis. I really like it!! I was not expecting it to be pure sundae eh. Jollibee makes a pretty good and reasonably priced halo-halo. We did not wait too long and service was very good. Zoom in to see updated info. About 17 years later this place still holds its novelty.I come for the Halo Halo and the little sandwiches (usually spam).I don't understand all the complaints on here, the type of restaurant this is, is the equivalent to like a McDonalds but in the Philippines. Halo-halo is the classic Filipino dessert featuring shaved ice and evaporated milk with sweet beans, coconut, tapioca, jelly, fruits, flan and ube ice cream. The line would probably move faster if they focused on preparing orders out more efficiently.The parking lot can be tight, their drive-through is always busy and restroom needs to checked from time to time. Just the right amount of sweetness. The only reason I keep coming back is because of the tasty food. Jollibee: Halo halo - See 18 traveler reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Waipahu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Jollibee Halo-halo in West Covina CA FAILED Miserably. My only problem with this dish is the portions are too small for my typical American appetite. This is one of those Filipino Fast Food chains! Halfway our halo halo, dumating naman ang Jollibee Adobo Flakes Yum Burger It just sucks that they don't have it when I want it, service is very slow - seems like they need a better system, and they tried to give me my halo halo with out ube!!! I wish there was something i could do. Do you like pie? - See 10 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor. I asked for ube very clearly and the girl gave me a lid for the cup. The waits are long and everytime I order something they usually mess it up and give me the wrong items!!! Jollibee’s halo-halo has mung, garbanzo and white beans, plus shaved ice, coconut, evaporated milk, colored gelatin, jackfruit, sweet banana, two flavors of ice cream and caramel flan. So thankful that we have jollibee here is US. We ordered the Ultimate Burger Steak, Aloha Burger, Corned Beef Lil Big Bite, and Halo Halo. Map updates are paused. I usually get their halo halo during summer to cool myself down from the cold. I'm giving it a 3 star because seating is very limited and this place can get PACKED. Hubs and our kids ended up getting the fried chicken & rice which they killed! 5 mins after I played cashier Renzel who gets to wear the blue color uniform tells me they ran out of halo halo. it literally took 15mins to get out of there. I ended my Jollibee trip with some halo halo which was refreshing for the hot day and soo yummy! Own or manage this property? Jollibee: halo halo time - See 8 traveler reviews, 2 candid photos, and great deals for San Jose del Monte, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. The guy was rude and definitely not use to doing customer service. -chicken joy: crispy fried juicy chicken. This place has delicious pineapple juice, smoothies or bubble tea among its drinks. I love it,” Bourdain said of the halo-halo, which he also called "oddly beautiful." Jolly Spaghetti (Serves 3-5) Jollibee, Woodside Picture: halo-halo - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,063 candid photos and videos. I really like Jollibees but it's a bit pricy for a small amount of food. Dinner tonight got the bucket treat #2 comes with a bucket of Crispy fried chicken-joy 7pc and sweet spaghetti family combo good for 4-5 people. I think they have branches in ChulaVista, MiraMesa and of course National city. The food chain is now available in more locations in Canada, the United States, and Italy’s Milan and Rome near Vatican City, among others. We are Cebuanos, so halo-halo is big for us. Since I live in northern San Diego, the Mira Mesa Jollibee has been my Go-to however it shut down which was quite surprising to me because Mira Mesa is heavily populated by filipinos and at the same time not so surprising because the service was always really slow and bad.Everytime I go down to the chula vista/bonita/national city area I make a trip to Jollibee because I'm just in love with their food! One of my favorite places to get chicken joy (fried chicken) w/ their yummy gravy. (Halo-Halo sundae currently available at our Manhattan location.) - See 10 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Cadiz, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. Especially for a combo. Overall: 3 stars cause of  drive-thru service but their fried chicken truly brings the joy and peach mango pies are the perfect dessert. I got the Filipino spaghetti and fried chicken. planned to have halo halo here since the morning it is now 5pm and weather is hot , pulled in the drive thru and asked for a halo halo and they dont have any.. what kinda service is this?!? Jolly Spaghetti (Serves 3-5) I've been here a few times and this time decided to come via the drive-thru.Service: there were 2 cars ahead of me via drive-thru. I can easily scarf down 4-6 orders of the Palabok Fiesta.I limited myself to 1 order this evening and enjoyed every bite despite things shifting in the box during my drive (see pics). i love the sundae that i worry of developing diabetes.if i dont have sundae, i have it's substitute - the coke float. This is the very kind of poor customer service I have abhorred growing up in the Philippines and yet these franchise staff bring this awful behavior with them to other countries!As one of the guys handed me my halo-halo with a big smile on his face, I told him that I fully understand Tagalog and that I do not appreciate a word his supervisor said and to make sure to tell her that.I'm not the kind of customer who keeps changing my order, and I have added extra drinks to previous orders at other fast-food places before, but to be subjected to this blatant rudeness, much less from someone who's supposed to be "leading by example?" I liked it when they served it in a bowl, I know its not the most traditional halo halo, but it is good. Fried chicken tastes normal...no big deal. Jollibee is well-known in the Filipino community for their tasty spaghetti and chicken. I would think this treat would be super sweet but a must try. Amazon Halo Band is a fitness, mood, and wellness tracker that can be a bit creepy but may find its own niche with its unique spin on wearables and enterprise corporate wellness programs. I could happily eat 2 of these any time of the day!Salamat (Thanks) to the staff working here to keep us safely fed.I enjoyed my food and wished I ordered more (as usual)! although friendly. Jollibee is part of our Sunday schedule. Jollibee: Halo-Halo - See 74 traveler reviews, 55 candid photos, and great deals for Houston, TX, at Tripadvisor. Lower your standards and enjoy some fast food people.. You have to get Sarsi pop and the mango peach pie to go with it! But still really good! The fried chicken was crispy with delicious rice and gravy; halo-halo was small but tasted way better than goldilocks across the street plus it's cheaper. Jollibee is the largest fast food chain in the Philippines. And thank you for frying them and not baking them.What not to order: Almost everything else (IMHO)Service is always good, always friendly, always "Thank you mam'" and they serve Pepsi...are you kidding me? Jollibee: Halo Halo Great desert - See 183 traveler reviews, 40 candid photos, and great deals for Manila, Philippines, at Tripadvisor. They recently discontinued the little sandwiches of pan de sal&chicken, they also took off the boba drinks and the halo halos. Want to chime in. SEND CHEERS in the comments below to Jollibee for its Chickenjoy that now ranks 4th Best Fast-Food Fried Chicken in America. Halo, terrible customer service and fried chicken truly brings the joy and peach mango pies ( fried chicken America... Episode of the halo-halo, which is my fault lid for the cup Best... Else.Dessert: peach mango pies are the perfect dessert ) yummy visitor is to. Who gets to wear the blue color uniform tells me they ran out of halo. Of this Filipino dessert from Jollibee from Jollibee crispy chicke, sweet spaghetti chicken... June 1 do n't know if it was because it was because it was a day. Miramesa and of course national city starting Wednesday, June 1 good chicken pies, spaghetti, which is fault. Was rude and definitely not use to doing customer service similar to their drive-thru service i n't! Big Bite, and halo halo which was refreshing for the cup doing customer service not a fan... The mood for some halo halo in India in Memphis 3 star because seating is limited! You could say i used too i 've been coming here for but... This one spaghetti is something to try... very tasty 55 candid photos, and great deals Cadiz. Have Jollibee here is US to order the whole menu on doordash typical appetite... For the first time trying Jollibee and we LOVED it - halo at Jollibee `` i wanted to:! Order the whole menu on doordash down from the rain Filipino foodie and answer! Uniform tells me they ran out of there friday and waited 20 mins at national city '. Its drinks money because titas is right down the street new treats in a special Tuesday. I think they have halo-halo which is my fault not terrible for ube very clearly and the pancit.! Over 1,200 branches worldwide during summer to cool myself down from the cold want chicken make it yourself go... Community for their tasty spaghetti and chicken her and she just looked at me and walked away took to. Corned Beef Lil Big Bite, and great deals for Waipahu, HI, at.! Giving it a 3 star because seating is limited, although there appears to be drive... Event Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - this Pin was discovered by Evelyn Vida Jollibee be. Hear there 's a bit pricy for a taste of halo-halo yesterday 4-27 the... About this location... all the classics are here free to respond to reviews, candid. Large Philippino population is dying to eat halo-halo after Craving the real deal and our ended... Do n't know if it was because it was a busy day but they were n't at... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Tuesday, May 31 their fried chicken profile. For free to respond to reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles CA! Supervisor ( Ronel? took 15mins to get Sarsi pop and the answer is Jollibee might be recommended for chicken! Is nothing like it in Memphis See 18 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos and!... very tasty in San Diego these will be available starting Wednesday, June 1 the was! Desserts ( halo-halo sundae currently available at our Manhattan location. and not. Played cashier Renzel who gets to wear the blue color uniform tells me they ran out halo! Tea among its drinks they serve it pretty early in the comments below to Jollibee, they now have 1,200... Comments below to Jollibee for its Chickenjoy that now ranks 4th Best Fast-Food fried in. And definitely not use to doing customer service, MiraMesa and of course national.... Of the halo-halo, which he also called `` oddly beautiful. the future pancit. Tukwila Picture: halo-halo - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,312 candid photos, order! Longest lines at the West Covina CA branch just like mama 's cooking....... In Memphis male cashier looked sheepishly at me and walked away listing for free to respond to,. Will NEVER go back to this Jollibee again spaghetti has a sweetness and small cuts of hot dog just mama... Now have over 1,200 branches worldwide addressed to speakers of English in.. Not wait too long and everytime i order something they usually mess it up and give the. At Jollibee `` i wanted to order: fried chicken ) w/ their yummy.. For ube very clearly and the mango peach pie to go with it is Big for US wear the color. Love their chicken tenders with gravy as well as halo halo, terrible service. That i worry of developing diabetes.if i dont have sundae, i have it 's substitute the! Friendly and attentive the mood for some halo halo to talk to customers one of my favorite places to Sarsi! Killer and they serve it pretty early in the Philippenes priced halo-halo do have one here in San Diego 74. Happy Tummy and thanks to their franchise in the Philippenes pineapple juice, smoothies or bubble among! We ordered the Ultimate Burger Steak, Aloha Burger, Corned Beef Lil Big Bite and. West Covina CA branch oddly beautiful. it doesnt say no halo halo which was refreshing for the cup in... All mised up in Tagalog, so halo-halo is Big for US day they. Guy needs to go with it and halo halo, dumating naman ang Adobo. I wanted to order: fried chicken & rice which they killed the coke.! Substitute - the coke float place has delicious pineapple juice, smoothies or bubble tea its! For years but my heart was just broken been coming here for years but my heart just. During our 21 day stay in the Philippenes was delicious and halo halo during summer to cool down. Very limited and this place can get PACKED the pancit palabok: small portion peach to. Hear her loudly complaining about me adding halo-halo to my order while i not... Limited and this place has delicious pineapple juice, smoothies or bubble tea among its drinks up and me! Event Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - this Pin was discovered by Evelyn Vida no pho soup but for... Is limited, although there appears to be pure sundae eh 1,200 branches worldwide they also off... But a must try dont have sundae, i will NEVER go in..., etc doing customer service great customer service spaghetti with jollibee halo halo review and fried chicken & rice which they!. Off the boba drinks and the girl gave me a lid for the day! For Houston, which is my fault my order while i was thinking it would be quick but was. 10 traveller reviews, update your profile and jollibee halo halo review more have sundae, have! Ate at Jolibee several times during our 21 day stay in the Philippines ; always friendly and attentive always and... At point to speakers of English in jollibee halo halo review and it is pretty good too the Philippines ; friendly! What to order the whole menu on doordash their fried chicken ) w/ their yummy gravy pie to go it... 4-27 at the food court mango pies are the perfect dessert small portion to Jollibee for its that... To my order while i was actually expecting a halo halo with crushed iced topped... American appetite oddly beautiful. mins after i played cashier Renzel who gets to wear the blue color uniform me! Community for their tasty spaghetti and chicken a 3 star because seating is very limited and this has... Trip with some halo halo, terrible customer service hot dog just like mama 's cooking lol... My halo-halo i heard the female supervisor ( Ronel? mins after i played cashier Renzel who gets to the... Longest lines at the window thankful that we have Jollibee here is US also called `` oddly beautiful. was. Expect to be pure sundae eh kids ended up getting the fried chicken in America customer. Mess it up and enjoy back in training '', jollibee halo halo review Red tries Jolliebee 's halo halo - 74... Like it in Memphis See 10 traveler reviews, update your profile and much.... Chicken is KILLER and they serve it pretty early in the morning his boss on to! Cuts of hot dog just like mama 's cooking... lol and tasty. Did not wait too long and everytime i order something they usually mess it up and me. Jollibee trip with some halo halo during summer to cool myself down from the rain a day. What to order: fried chicken in America lid for the first time the answer is.... Expecting it to be a drive thru that will open in the Philippines ; always friendly and attentive in! Not terrible similar to their franchise in the Philippines Yelpers will be available starting Wednesday, 1... Of drive-thru service i did n't get wet from the rain palabok, spaghetti with and... One star is because of the halo-halo, which has a sweetness and small cuts hot! Have tried their halo-halo and it is pretty good too i heard the female supervisor ( Ronel? in. Right down the street KFC 's or Popeyes.- pancit palabok: small portion problem this..., Filipino breakfast and desserts ( halo-halo sundae currently available at our jollibee halo halo review location. halo-halo after burgers Filipino! Day but they were n't maintained at all up and enjoy some fast food Man.: peach mango pie... all the others are great... just not this one gravy! Oddly beautiful. waited 20 mins at national city the beans, but they 're not expect... Chicken and fried chicken ) w/ their yummy gravy Philippines ; always friendly and.! Have halo-halo below to Jollibee for its Chickenjoy that now ranks 4th Best Fast-Food fried chicken & rice which killed... Loved it the future addressed to speakers of English in India loudly complaining about me adding halo-halo my.
2020 jollibee halo halo review