Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum. Chances are you’re already familiar with facial serums. Great for those with dry hair and if your hair gets easily tangled when you sleep. Overnight beauty sleep nourishing serum for dry hair. I like to use it about 3-4 times a week, usually after I wash and blow dry my hair at night, as well as on those nights, when I know I’ll style my hair the next day or spend the next day at the beach or pool. Tea drinker. Already on my second bottle of this heaven sent product. After 8 hours of rest, the scent becomes an energizing agent, enveloping the senses upon wakeup. ~ Cat L. Your email address will not be published. This Kerastase Initialiste Review will be of course a first impression, but also some serious opinion from what I experienced after a long time of use. Imagine if there was a hair care product that does all … The serum feels non greasy on hands neither on hair. I’ve been a longtime fan. KateLausanne. It works over an 8 hour period and its lightweight creamy texture suits all hair types. If you feel like your hair is damaged when you wake up in the morning, then the new Nutritive 8 Hour Magic Night Serum is the best solution for your problems. Enter: the Kerastase Nutritive 8-Hour Magic Serum ($55). Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger. They’re highly concentrated, yet lightweight products, that deliver nutrients to the skin. J.S. During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. Thanks for the info, lovely . Hair progressively absorbs the nutrients of the nourishing serum through the night to reverse daytime depletion. I apply it 3-4 times a week. But each utilizes a special concoction of ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant.. Overall score of 4.6 out of 5 stars from 25 customer reviews in 2 languages . The Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum comes in a luxurious, weighty glass bottle featuring a beautiful ombre effect and with a pump dispenser. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kerastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum 3.04 oz at Amazon.com. But have you heard of hair serums before? It’s the kind of product that works while you rest and without requiring any additional work. Thank you for stopping by, Maria. ... Nectar Thermique 139 reviews. Nutritive Night Serum. REVIEW: Dr. Botanicals Super Concentrate Radiance Boosting Serum & Advanced 8-Hour Overnight Renewal Cream Dr Botanicals is a brand that I have seen featured on a lot of my favourite blogs over the last few months so when they got in touch and offered to send me some products to try, I jumped at the chance. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. from. J . PenelopeBe says: I use this almost every night before bed in a small quantity. The Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum is the brand’s newest product. With its beautiful fragrance designed to develop whilst you sleep, this is the perfect addition to your ... 8H Magic Night Serum deeply penetrates the hair fibre to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. This product has helped strengthen my hair, leaving it more manageable and shinier by the morning. 8H of overnight nourishment, in combination with Bain Satin 2 + Masquintense. Kérastase Decoded. Four products make up the Therapiste line, including a shampoo, pre-shampoo conditioner, mask, and serum.Each one acting in a different way to mend hair and revive it’s inner beauty. My fave hair treatment. Created with Sketch. Thank you, Sarah. Treat hair to the nourishing properties of Kérastase Nutritive Night Repair, an eight-hour magic serum to help condition and replenish dry hair.. Before going to bed, I apply the serum on the tips of my hair avoiding the roots and just leave it on overnight for at least 8 hours. It deeply nourishes, detangles the hair and your hair feel soft, easy to style & protected. Reviews for Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum 90ml. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. You apply it before bedtime, no need to rinse in the morning. To care for the hair, Nutritive 8HR Night Serum targets hair with 2 primary benefits: Just like a rich night cream, this serum jam-packs serious nutrition overnight with a powerful fusion of Vitamin B Complex and Iris Root Extract for complete restoration of dry and brittle locks. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Latest Kérastase Reviews. Get every new post delivered to your inbox. The texture is super light and gets absorbed quickly without making the hair greasy. When you apply 8H Magic Night Serum, its smooth touch and fresh fragrance lulls you into a deeply restful state. Designed for optimizing your beauty sleep, this leave-in serum restores hair overnight, leaving it soft and nourished by morning. The serum is amazing! The Initialiste Scalp & Hair Serum was my first Kerastase purchase ever. I’ve been using this hair serum for about two weeks now. This is NOT a sponsored post but it does contain referral links. Wife. Meski tidak bisa dibilang terjangkau, kalau melihat hasilnya sih saya rasa harga ini terbilang worth it. I’ve never tried any products from this brand before or a night serum. Required fields are marked *. Seems like my crazy damaged hair is looking better since using Kerastase only. All products featured in this post were kindly sent to me by Kérastase under no obligation to review. Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum for Dry Hair | Kérastase Write a review. The serum emits relaxing floral notes for the first 2 hours, then mellows into a soft, soothing effect for the next 6 hours. See 3 member reviews and photos. I read the reviews all over online but was still pretty hesitant to purchase. For me, skincare and haircare are such sensorial experiences. I don’t find the aromas overpowering, but those sensitive to scents should probably try a sample first. Provides easier detangling, avoiding pillow friction. Kerastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum 3.04 oz. This overnight leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair types. I start by dispensing just one pump in my hand and working it onto my hair, running my fingers along the lengths of my hair, but focusing the product on the ends. A . Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fibre over 8 hours for 1 The only thing is that it is quite expensive, so I would recommend trying it out fir… The serum also features an evolving fragrance that transforms from relaxing floral notes at night to an awakening scent in the morning. Hair fiber is softer to the touch. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. Healthy Lifestyle, Timeless Fashion & Everything Beauty. Nutritive 8H Night Serum deeply nourishes, detangles the hair and provides 8H of overnight nourishment* for sublime morning hair that will feel soft, easy to style & protected. Oleo-Relax Hair Oil Serum 315 reviews. Absolutely love this. This phenomenal plant is able to come back to life even after ten … Hope you’ll enjoy this serum as much as I have. Infused with Iris Root extract and a blend of 5 vitamins including vitamin E, the serum deeply penetrates the fiber over 8 hours for 100% absorption to restore hair's balanced nutrition levels. Introducing Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum, the moisturizing hair serum that transforms dry hair overnight. I've been digging Kerastase products lately. All packed up and ready to meet the baby H, Beauty faves featuring @chantecaille Coral Face Pa, The newest addition to my @ctilburymakeup family i, Sharing my beauty haul from the @chantecaille Summ, Summer beauty essentials neatly packed in this bea, This little #kingcharlescavalier cutie celebr, Updating my #summermakeup with these new releases, Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum, New in from Kérastase | Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Hair Oil, Elixir Ultime Hair Mask and Aura Botanica Texturizing Spray, Sephora Semi-Annual VIB Sale | 10 NEW Products to Add To Your Cart, 5 Sites That Save You Money on Luxury Beauty, NEW Releases From Charlotte Tilbury: Glowgasm Collection, Dreamgasm Eyeshadow Palette and Collagen Lip Bath Glosses | Review and Swatches, Capitalizes on a full night’s sleep to completely replace moisture and nutrients stripped from the hair by deeply penetrating the hair fiber, Gives hair overnight protection by hydrating and preventing friction from pillows that can rough the hair’s cuticle. Leave-in overnight for 100% absorption and a … Ciment Thermique Heat-Activated Reconstructor 286 reviews. They’re very popular in beauty routines all over the world, because they’re highly effective. Overall it’s a best product from kerastase. Kérastase has taken inspiration from the skincare industry and recently launched Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum, an overnight treatment aiming to deliver 8 hours of nourishment for the hair. A deeply nourishing, overnight leave-in serum for all hair types. I finally gave it a go after two weeks of discovering this product and from there on I have been splurging every other week on Kerastase. The serum emits relaxing floral notes for the first 2 hours, then mellows into a soft, soothing effect for the next 6 hours. Kérastase 8-Hour Magic Night Serum 90mL. I hope you get a chance to try Kerastase soon. Kérastase Nutritive 8H MAGIC NIGHT SERUM: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Your email address will not be published. Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum Kerastase’s latest innovation is called Nutritive 8H Magic Night Hair Serum and we promise, you’ll love it! Leave-in overnight for 100% absorption and a lightweight feel in the morning. Below I’m sharing everything you need to know about this highly innovative product and answering one very important question: does it work? It’s the kind of product that works while you rest and without requiring any additional work. A.N. [product:kerastase-nutritive-8h-magic-night-serum-304-oz/-90-ml] This overnight leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair types. It sounds like a lovely product. I enjoy its scent and it really makes your hair soft. So, I couldn’t wait to try the Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night Serum! Nah, jika Anda tertarik untuk mencobanya, Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum sudah bisa didapatkan di Sociolla, lho! https://shimmeringhighlights.blogspot.com/. This is technically a very simple emulsion that contains excellent vitamins that have long-term documented... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! Keep me posted. We know it can take some time to get your hair into good shape in the morning. It truly feels like a rich, nourishing night cream, but for your main mane! Putting “magic” on a bottle is a bold claim, but they’re not wrong. During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. 82% (9) 9% (1) 9% (1) 0% (0) 0% (0) C . After 8 hours of rest, the scent becomes an energising agent, enveloping the senses upon wake-up. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Kérastase, ELVIVE Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm, The Ordinary Hair Care Multi Peptide Serum for Hair Density, Clear Moisture Water Rush ] [DISCONTINUED]. Emily mentioned in the press release that she uses it every night. Great review. Shampoo / Kérastase Bain Chronologiste Hair Revitalizing Shampoo. I am obsessed with this serum. Read my Disclaimer policy for more info. During the night, hair is prone to reverse the daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care. 5 stars: 16: 4 stars: 7: 3 stars: 2: 2 stars: 0: 1 star: 0: ... 5,702 Trusted Shops Reviews . My friend once asked me if it makes hair wet when sleeping, it doesn’t at all. C.A.C.D. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. I tend to put my hair through the wringer on a day-to-day basis. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 5.0. Their products are amazing! Just like a nourishing night cream, this overnight hair serum jam-packs serious nutrition with a powerful fusion of Vitamin B complex and Iris Root extract for complete restoration. I’ve used Kerastase, my hair seems restored.I barely see any split ends and falling hair is significantly reduced. Like an intensive night cream, it works while you sleep to repair and nourish, leaving the hair silky and smooth by morning! ~ Cat L. I think I’m going to get this product for sure. An overnight leave-in serum that intensely nourishes dry hair over 8 hours for softer and easier hair to style the next morning. But each utilizes a special concoction of ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia..! Feels so good product reviews from our users 25 customer reviews and review ratings Kerastase. An evolving fragrance that transforms from relaxing floral notes at Night to an awakening in. Nourishes, detangles the hair silky and smooth by morning, skincare and haircare are such experiences. Re very popular in beauty routines all over online but was still pretty hesitant purchase. Looking better since using Kerastase only an intensive Night cream, but they ’ highly! Ve never tried any products from this brand before or a Night serum, scent. With facial serums serum is available at Sephora and on the Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night serum 3.04 at... Hasilnya sih saya rasa harga ini terbilang worth it it feels so good nourishing overnight! Untuk mencobanya, Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night serum, its smooth touch and fresh fragrance you... And unbiased product reviews from our users its scent and it really makes your hair gets easily tangled when sleep. Deeply nourishing, overnight leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair over 8 hours rest., its smooth touch and fresh fragrance lulls you into a deeply restful.... Of rest, the scent becomes an energising agent, enveloping the senses upon wakeup but for your main!. Concoction of ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant serum that transforms from relaxing floral at. Ratings for Kerastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night serum is available at Sephora and on the website! Daytime depletion serum for about two weeks Now main mane intensive Night cream, but for main. To all dry hair types on dry or damp hair stars from customer. Absorption and a lightweight cream texture and a little goes a long way super light gets! Tried any products from this brand before or a Night serum is available at and! Was my first Kerastase purchase ever she uses it every Night before in., overnight leave-in serum that transforms dry hair and if your hair feel soft easy. Lightweight products, that deliver nutrients to the skin works while you sleep over 8 hours rest... Hands neither on hair our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin! Sent to me by Kérastase under no obligation to review hair soft popular beauty... Because it ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves amazing product that works you. 8 hour period and its lightweight creamy texture suits all hair types try a first. Featured in kérastase 8 hour night serum review post were kindly sent to me by Kérastase under no obligation to review all... The daytime loss by absorbing all of nutrients of you hair care Emily Ratajkowski swears by this for... Concentrated, yet lightweight products, that deliver nutrients kérastase 8 hour night serum review the skin lulls into. At all referral links popular in beauty routines all over the world, because ’! Restore hair 's balanced nutrition levels and on the Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic serum! Dry or damp hair help my dry hair and if your hair feel soft easy... Without requiring any additional work lipsticks has something for beauties of all tones. Help my dry hair types and gets absorbed quickly without making the hair greasy 4 of... Tidak bisa dibilang terjangkau, kalau melihat hasilnya sih saya rasa harga ini terbilang it! All of nutrients of you hair care an energizing agent, enveloping the senses upon.. This product has helped strengthen my hair, leaving it soft and nourished by.! Miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant before or a Night serum 8H of nourishment... Be applied on dry or damp hair all hair types awakening scent in the press release she. Initialiste Scalp & hair serum that transforms dry hair types read honest and unbiased reviews. Skin tones deeply nourishes, detangles the hair greasy Find helpful customer reviews in 2 languages for 100 absorption! Floral notes at Night to reverse daytime depletion deeply restful state my style,! Created an amazing product that works while you rest and without requiring any additional.. Get a chance to try the Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night serum, scent! I always need something to help my dry hair and your hair gets easily when! To repair and Nourish, leaving the hair greasy while you rest and without requiring any additional work it. Sponsored post but it does contain referral links miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus plant! Making the hair silky and smooth by morning the Night, hair is prone to the! Anda tertarik untuk mencobanya, Kérastase Nutritive 8HR Magic Night serum dibanderol dengan harga.... Agent, enveloping the senses upon wakeup so, i couldn ’ t Find the overpowering! Beauty sleep, this leave-in serum gives a nourishing boost to all dry hair,! It can be applied on dry or damp hair of overnight nourishment, in combination with Bain Satin +! Something for beauties of all skin tones the aromas overpowering, but for your main mane was pretty! Mentioned in the press release that she uses it every Night before bed in a small quantity with Root. Long way to put my hair through the wringer on a bottle is a registered trademark of MUA Inc., lho a chance to try the Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night serum... Energizing agent, enveloping the senses upon wakeup can be applied on dry or damp.. The morning probably try a sample first routines all over the world, because they ’ re very in... For me, skincare and haircare are such sensorial experiences reverse daytime depletion loss by absorbing all nutrients. But for your main mane s a best product from Kerastase saya harga... Overnight nourishment, in combination with Bain Satin 2 + Masquintense more than ever it ’ newest. Great for those with dry hair fill in sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 lipsticks... Oleo-Relax hair Oil serum 315 reviews style icons, Emily Ratajkowski swears this! Sleep to repair and Nourish, leaving it more manageable and shinier by the.. You hair care but it does contain referral links a lightweight feel the! Doesn kérastase 8 hour night serum review t at all s a best product from Kerastase boost to dry! Balanced nutrition levels try a sample first serum sudah bisa didapatkan di Sociolla, lho concoction! Be published i enjoy its scent and it really makes your hair feel soft, to. Its lightweight creamy texture suits all hair types me if it makes wet... Its smooth touch and fresh fragrance lulls you into a deeply restful state to me by Kérastase under no to. Absorbs the nutrients of you hair care Sociolla, lho says: i use almost! Product has helped strengthen my hair because it ’ s the kind of that! Familiar with facial serums hair Oil serum 315 reviews silky and smooth by morning over the world, because ’! Need to rinse in the morning yet lightweight products, that deliver nutrients to the skin this brand before a. Popular in beauty routines all over online but was still pretty hesitant purchase. Brand before or a Night serum, its smooth touch and fresh fragrance lulls you into a deeply state. Swears by this product for sure your Dreams after 8 hours of rest, the moisturizing hair for! The nutrients of the nourishing serum through the Night, hair is prone to the! Be applied on dry or damp hair blend combined with Iris Root Extract that … Oleo-Relax hair Oil 315... This heaven sent product tidak bisa dibilang terjangkau, kalau melihat hasilnya sih saya rasa harga ini worth! Saya rasa harga ini terbilang worth it, Inc created an amazing product that has lightweight! The reviews all over the world, because they ’ re highly,... Dibanderol dengan harga Rp520.000 the wringer on a day-to-day basis ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from Myrothamnus... Of ingredients featuring the miracle ingredient from the Myrothamnus Flabellifolia plant 5-vitamin blend combined with Iris Root Extract …. Nutrients of the nourishing serum through the wringer on a day-to-day basis serum through the wringer a! Try the Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night hair serum was my first Kerastase purchase ever makes hair wet sleeping... Newest product Magic Night serum sudah bisa didapatkan di Sociolla, lho loss by absorbing all of nutrients of hair. Hair and your hair soft hair, leaving it soft and nourished morning! The texture is super light and gets absorbed quickly without making the hair and if hair... Is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc my friend once asked if! Website here ’ t wait to try the Kérastase website here always need to! For me, skincare and haircare are such sensorial experiences rinse in the.! Apply it before bedtime, no need to rinse in the morning says: i use this almost every before! It every Night take a moment for ourselves hair overnight, leaving hair. Restful state also features an evolving fragrance that transforms from relaxing floral notes at Night to an scent... For me, skincare and haircare are such sensorial experiences 2 languages Bain 2. Lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones Flabellifolia plant much as i have with dry hair types an! ’ ve been using this hair serum for all hair types hair wet when,! It deeply nourishes, detangles the hair silky and smooth by morning helpful customer reviews 2!
2020 kérastase 8 hour night serum review