[1] with kwin 5.6.5, kf5 5.24.0, kde applications (dolphin, kwrite, …) 16.04.3, qt5 5.6.1, mesa 12.0.1, kernel 4.6.4, ah running in a wayland session requires adding another argument: –socket=wayland-1, Otherwise KWin tries to use wayland-0 and fails. Using an other style, with smaller windows decorations. file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/UserDelegate.qml:82:9: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/system-switch-user. Also from testing it looks like KWin has problems with starting a working Xwayland in a nested setup with the OpenGL compositor. kwin_wayland --xwayland, This should create a black window. OpenGL version string: 3.1.0 NVIDIA 364.19 KActivities: Database connection: “kactivities_db_resources_139953812350976_readwrite” It will work. I’ve gathered that there might be something going on with MS VSCode C++ Plugin or something to do with Python or something to do with AV Software. Then you can add your gdb business: breakpoints, make it crash, look at backtraces, print variables or just stare at … lib64wayland-egl1-devel-12.0.1-3.mga6 export $(dbus-launch) If it works you can send windows there, e.g. file:///usr/share/plasma/shells/org.kde.plasma.desktop/contents/views/Panel.qml:80: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘formFactor’ of null Turned out, GTK3 for whatever reason caches existing IMs, and ignores everything not mentioned in cache. To me wayland does not even start with Plasma 5.7.1 and KF 5.24. wayland-errors gives: GitHub is where people build software. Virtual Machine: no Feel free to use it if you want. Download and install gtk-chtheme from this website. Here you can enable effects to more efficiently manage your windows. Learn more about this on the Desktop Effects Performance page. `kwin_wayland –xwayland` Driver version: 364.19 libwayland-client0-1.11.0-1.3.x86_64 _XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: …SocketCreateListener() failed libkwinglutils: Update of color profiles failed There were override disparities found in suite unstable: kwin-wayland-backend-virtual: Override says kde - optional, .deb says libs - optional; The BTS contains 2 bugs tagged help, please consider helping the maintainer in dealing with them. Probably the trigger cause is the same as above. QObject::connect: invalid null parameter Something somewhere went horribly wrong. > file:///usr/share/kwin/virtualkeyboard/main.qml:21:1: module “QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard” is not installed Could we add something like “Check if it is installed.” or “Maybe you forgot to install it?” to the xwayland launch error, though? No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/lockscreen/MainBlock.qml:42: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘Locked’ of undefined Installed Wayland packages are following: Using Wayland-EGL Driver: NVIDIA "startkde" not found If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30 KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libexec/drkonqi from kdeinit OpenGL version string: 3.1.0 NVIDIA 367.35 > QSocketNotifier: Invalid socket 29 with type Read, disabling… Cleaning up… Here the experience differs and I myself don’t know exactly what is supported on which hardware and in which setting combination. Using Wayland-EGL, After launching kwrite, I can terminate it correctly by pressing Ctrl+Q in the window, Testing Mageia 6, I experienced the same problem. glamor: EGL version 1.4 (DRI2): Depends on how recent your system is. KCrash: Application Name = kwin_wayland path = /usr/bin pid = 16789 Or the runtime dir problem: all we see is that it failed. Requires strict binding: no _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running Setting the name of 0x13b3970 to “org.kde.ActivityManager.RunApplication” QObject::connect: invalid null parameter You can take control and disable these checks or change settings like the global animation speed to fine-tune your experience. This means that the platform/backend plugin is not installed. OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation Another interesting setup, which fails when just copy-pasting your commands above: I am running a fully updated Fedora 24 [1], logged in to a gnome wayland session. GLSL version: 4.30 The most common reason for this is that your environment does not contain the XDG_RUNTIME_DIR environment variable. Why? kwin_core: We are going to quit KWin now as it is broken. If you don’t have the latest kwayland yet I’m quite certain those issues are already fixed. kwin_wayland –xwayland –exit-with-session=kate kwin_core: Creating the OpenGL rendering failed: “Required extension GL_OES_EGL_image not found, disabling compositing” file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/UserDelegate.qml:82:9: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/system-log-out Please activate all KWin related debug categories, run it again and report a bug against KWin – ideally for the platform you used. Texture NPOT support: yes No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution GPU class: GF100 Configuring Lock Action It works pretty much the same as on KDE Neon (artefacting all over). All you have to do is search for file package as follows using the apt command: apt info file. Virtual Machine: no In most cases this means that KWin will also work on the DRM device. OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile And I can open X11 apps to :0. in any folder to start editing files in that folder. export QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland > The Wayland connection broke. i can get weston working but not kde-wayland…, had to use arches aur weston-eglstream to get it working. Using that tool you can either set a specific font size, or better still, tell it to use your KDE desktop settings. /bin/bash: yarn: command not found - using circleci/ruby:2.5.0-node-browsers. kwallet-tools-5.25.0git.20160724T133134~8cf7300-2.2.x86_64 From butter smooth to temporarily jerky. But if you have instructions on how to do it, I’d be happy to try it. lib64gstwayland1.0_0-1.8.2-1.mga6 Martin, what’s your preferred distribution for testing/running/developing KWin/Wayland? KWin supports compositing, which means using 3D effects for handling your windows. To select kwin as window manager, select it from the Preferences > LXQt settings > Session Settings panel menu item. kwin_core: We are going to quit KWin now as it is broken. [KWin Script] activeClient + slotWindowQuickTile() Not Working Correctly ... As many of you are aware, this is not a traditional virtual machine; WSL1 is an implementation of the Linux kernel ABI on top of the NT kernel. Click with your right mouse button on a window decoration or use System Settings to access the new and easier configuration of KWin. It’s getting more interesting with each attempt: $ export KWIN_COMPOSE=Q wal_autocheckpoint: QVariant(qlonglong, 100) OpenGL version string: 3.1.0 NVIDIA 364.19 Requires strict binding: no Here’s the stderr of a clean attempt to launch kwin_wayland as per above, but without starting an extra kwrite (“QSocketNotifier” and later lines appear after the kill): https://bpaste.net/raw/5805739ee9e9 OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 (Skylake GT2) kwin_core: The used windowing system requires compositing I'm not sure when it happened, but I just found out while trying to restart kwin, and I figured it might help someone else. QObject::connect: invalid null parameter into $HOME/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf If you want to try Wayland please always first try the nested setup. A window opens titled "LXQt Session Settings". For the “real thing” you need: kwin-wayland-backend-drm. But what if not. Requires strict binding: no wal_autocheckpoint: QVariant(qlonglong, 100) GLSL version: 3.30 “` Setting the name of 0x2674210 to “org.kde.ActivityManager.RunApplication” As for elogind Thanks! > The Wayland connection broke. startplasmacompositor: Done. kwin_core: We are going to quit KWin now as it is broken. No wallpaper on desktop (black screen). (also, drm ADM GPU, 4.6.4 kernel, 5.7.0 Qt, 5.7.1 plasma, 5.24.0 frameworks), Can you elaborate on logind DBus API? OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center Service started, version: 7.0.0 import QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard 2.1 $ kwin_wayland –xwayland 1 year ago. Please get in contact with your distribution. kwayland-integration-5.7.90git~20160712T101344~626c72b-14.2.x86_64 Since 5.4 KWin is able to manage Wayland clients and this allows to start a Plasma session on Wayland. It gives you complete control over your windows, making sure they're not in the way but aid you in your task. I was able to interact with kwrite without any problems – I wrote some word in this editor. I do have the kwayland-integration package installed. Session path: “/org/freedesktop/login1/session/c2” This should be created and set by your login system. Alternative you could also change it by editing the ~/.config/lxqt/session.conf file and change the window_manager string to kwin_x11. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. > import QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard 2.1 kwin_core: Egl Initialize succeeded Step 1: Open a terminal with 'su' access and enter the command as shown below. Linux kernel version: 4.6.4 Please get in contact with your distribution, they need to fix the packaging . ^ If you are on Mesa drivers everything should be fine. kwin-wayland-5.7.1-4.mga6 kwin_core: Failed to initialize compositing, compositing disabled OpenGL version: 3.3 Service started, version: 7.0.0 0. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number. On SkyLake platform I use driver from git in version: 2.99.917+676+g26f8ab5-1. As the comment section may not be appropriate/efficient for a ‘debugging’ session, I’ve changed my email address to one I actually check on a regular basis. PSA: The kwin command got split into kwin_x11 and kwin_wayland. The options open to you may depend on your distribution or theme, and it's clear that there is more to come. kglobalaccel-runtime: Failed to register service org.kde.kglobalaccel export $(dbus-launch) When your computer is under heavy load, KWin will automatically disable the compositing temporarily to keep things running smoothly. Workaround #1: Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. $ kwin_wayland –xwayland –exit-with-session=kwrite Linux kernel version: 4.6 org/freedesktop/login1 has org.freedesktop.login1.Manager You can for example use the Present Windows as the effect for window switching. More than 50 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 100 million projects. 9 comments. OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center Configuring Lock Action Feel free to delete my previous comment (and this one). libwayland-server0-1.11.0-1.3.x86_64, I use kwallet with a gpg backend and pinentry-qt window will not want to apper in the wayland desktop… seems to be somewhere in the curses version since I get the time out message from kwallet. Setting the name of 0x1345780 to “org.kde.ActivityManager.Resources.Scoring” 4. org/freedesktop/login1 is available Unfortunately there is one thing that keeps me from giving a peoper ride. Oh you didn’t export the variable. What you could try is whether the quainter based compositor works. dbus[2213]: [system] Successfully activated service ‘org.freedesktop.login1’, I looked for all login1 mentions in kwin sources and according to qdbusviewer KWin has seen many performance improvements to enable these effects even on low-end hardware. kwin_core: The used windowing system requires compositing I’m not able to detect a pattern for your system. Download KWIN for free. Texture NPOT support: yes > Configuring Lock Action kwin_core: Egl Initialize succeeded All you need to do now is select the Size & Position tab and check Position and Size. http://pastebin.com/9R6h4G9Q. You will have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. adding “KWIN_COMPOSE=Q” before the other 2 commands gave the exact same output as above. Alternatively, for a more minimal Plasma installation, install the plasma-desktop package.To enable support for Wayland in Plasma, also install the plasma-wayland-session package. works fine and reports wayland windowing system. file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/ui/ToolTipDelegate.qml:83: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘DesktopEntry’ of undefined Acknowledgement sent to Martin Insulander : New Bug report received and forwarded. libgstwayland-1_0-0-1.8.2-124.1.x86_64 Don’t have another wayland compositor running on the same user name. Please note that only a subset of the plugins works with XRender-based compositing. _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running, kwin_wayland doesn’t exit though, it just keeps the terminal occupied. OK - you are finished! $ export $(dbus-launch) bash: bashtop: command not found. file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/UserDelegate.qml:82:9: QML Image: Cannot open: file:///usr/share/plasma/look-and-feel/org.kde.breeze.desktop/contents/components/user-identity Virtual Machine: no … It would be great to put it in the KDE wiki for wayland. Virtual Machine: no file:///usr/share/kwin/virtualkeyboard/main.qml:21:1: module “QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard” is not installed On many netbooks the screen is very clear, so that reading fonts much smaller than you expect is feasible. Click with your right mouse button on a window decoration or use System Settings to access the new and easier configuration of KWin. GPU class: Unknown Thank you so much for writing this. Like calling to start xwayland: we know it failed, but not that it’s not installed. X-Server started on display :0 lib64wayland-server0-1.11.0-1.mga6 `export $(dbus-launch)` lib64wayland-egl1-12.0.1-3.mga6 Requires strict binding: no Drag icons there to where you want to see them. No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution kwin_core: The used windowing system requires compositing xprop: unable to open display ” libwayland-egl-devel-12.0.1-141.1.x86_64 This is the tricky situation. Given that KWin was designed as a X11 Window Manager and later as a X11 compositor the question is valid, why not to implement a new Wayland compositor from scratch. Workaround #2: Looks like the pageFlip fails, but why? Does it work differently? No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution To make windows run inside this nested kwin_wayland one needs to I’ve been fond of Fedora myself, but also have been tinkering with Arch Linux lately and love it even more. Available platform plugins are: wayland-org.kde.kwin.qpa, eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, xcb. Another icon that you may find useful is Shade - a toggle between rolled up (titlebar only visible) and normal view. – Option 1 works, until I dare resizing the embedded Kwin window. force the (full or not) composition pipeline; However… When applying 1) or 2), kwin animations are very inconsistent. or the current kwin code does not support whatever stuff done in a wired way by nvidia? Just tell me what to do. Now the problem here is, that somehow it doesn’t know the X display (I’m not sure if there is a hacked “:0” ;)). That go for all the command Except for the "pwd" and "echo" no idea why its doing that? This does not only allow us to run KWin on OpenGL ES powered devices (I am particular looking forward to see KWin on Tegra 2 devices), but also gives us a much better compositing experience on the desktop systems. GLSL version: 1.40 Looks like it might a case of a missing platform plugin or something weird with KScreen. > import QtQuick.Enterprise.VirtualKeyboard 2.0 My “solution” is to put ^ Texture NPOT support: yes 1. And with 3rd fix Still digging: I was not sure if kwin_x11 was not starting at all, or if it was crashing just before i could even see window decoration. Just read through the code and I think it fails in eglInitialize. So, your first test: success, I do get a working KWrite window inside a kwin_wayland window. Did the Wayland compositor die? To be clear above refers to SkyLake platform: The effect itself does not seem to do anything on my computer, but I think you can enable/disable it through dbus in this way: Enable. OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 530 (Skylake GT2) With this blog post I want to show some of the most common problems and how to diagnose correctly what’s going wrong. No backend specified through command line argument, trying auto resolution Different were only Qt in version 5.7.0 and used older Mesa version (11.2.2). file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.systemloadviewer/contents/ui/SystemLoadViewer.qml:246: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘value’ of undefined –> as a reference, I get a constant 60 FPS in all conditions with a super slow Intel HD 3000 or a more recent Intel HD 530… (Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:51:06 GMT) (full text, mbox, link). kwin_core: The used windowing system requires compositing Except for session locking (elogind part). GLSL shaders: yes I tested it on a bit older platform that previously (check my earlier post in this forum). Nvidia decided to go a different route for Wayland. KCrash: Arguments: /usr/bin/kwin_wayland –xwayland Getting rid of “-bash: file: command not found” is easy. You hit the jackpot. Result of the Command Execution shown below: Requires strict binding: no plasma5-session-wayland-5.7.0-1.1.noarch OpenGL shading language version string: 3.30 GLSL version: 1.30 Before I didn’t press Numlock key. Right-click on your desktop - select Desktop Settings (or Appearance Settings, in some distros). We set the runtime dependency. Sorry missed to write that. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. lib64kf5wayland5-5.24.0-1.mga6 Improvements in the existing effects make window management smoother than ever. display :1 ^ kwin_core: Init of kglobalaccel failed If you have the latest kwayland and plasma 5.7 then all of the that should be reported. org/freedesktop/login1/seat/seat0 has org.freedesktop.login1.Seat Looks like I’m one of the “lucky” ones: GLSL version: 3.30 Workaround: When pressing Ctrl+C I get a segmentation violation crash in kwin_wayland: “kwin_wayland[28160]: segfault at 20 ip 00007f5ba9aa8952 sp 00007fff9f538378 error 4 in libwayland-server.so.0.1.0[7f5ba9a9d000+10000]”. OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 12.0.1 This page was last edited on 23 May 2020, at 12:53. OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GT 430/PCIe/SSE2 Here is the tutorial to learn how to uninstall kwin with apt-get command. Virtual Machine: no Thanks to the work on OpenGL ES 2.0 our default compositing backend is now OpenGL 2.x based instead of OpenGL 1.x as it was till 4.6. Linux kernel version: 4.7 glamor: EGL version 1.4 (DRI2): ^ KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/bin/plasmashell from kdeinit Configuring Lock Action _XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: …SocketCreateListener() failed $ export $(dbus-launch) Mesa version: 12.0.1 This is on a Debian Sid system and the Compositor system settings are enabled at startup, Rendering backend is OpenGL 3.1 and OpenGL interface is GLX. Linux kernel version: 4.7 kwin_core: We are going to quit KWin now as it is broken. OK. GPU class: SandyBridge Pressing this key nothing changed, still I wasn’t able unlock session. Do this instead. “` Elaborate checks have been build in to ensure users with low-end hardware are not presented with an unusable setup. _XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: server already running Virtual Machine: no Texture NPOT support: yes Hmm not sure whether we really need it or whether there could be a replacement. Available platform plugins are: wayland-org.kde.kwin.qpa, eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, xcb. Full output from kwin_kwayland was following: $ kwin_wayland –xwayland ^ $ kwin_wayland –xwayland import QtQuick.VirtualKeyboard 2.1 In other words, bashtop may not be installed, and we need to install the same. kwin_core: Initializing OpenGL compositing It also handles placing of windows and switching between them. Double click on title bar does nothing. In systemsetting window, when I move mouse cursor over the icons they flicker. “it is not supported”…ok…by the driver? Output for KaOS please find below: Ah, thanks for that, this is something I was intending to try out just recently. The "." Could some of the error messages be more verbose go reduce the need for this blog post? Both are not needed in the virtual case. The debug output hopefully contains more information on why it failed. GLSL shaders: yes In the process of adding more debug info. KWin detects the capabilities of the hardware and if needed gracefully scales its effects down. Though, I don’t know where I can look at them. x11-server-xwayland-1.18.3-15.mga6 The problem is more that we often don’t know what was the cause. In the meantime I’m trying to upgrade my driver version to 364 as I’ve understood that should (greatly) improve wayland support. Experimentation with about:config did not bring satisfactory results. Employing motion physics, KWin provides your windows with a more natural feel. The four most common reasons why you may see the “command not found” message in the Mac command line are as follows: the command syntax was entered incorrectly the command you are attempting to run is not installed the command was deleted, or, worse… Error message: unable to lock lockfile /run/user/[uid]/wayland-0.lock, maybe another compositor is running PSA: The kwin command got split into kwin_x11 and kwin_wayland. Driver version: 364.19 > ^ Anyway I observed another issue. In which case, wouldn’t that mean it should be filed as a bug against the kernel or such? libQt5WaylandClient5-5.7.1-1.1.x86_64 import QtQuick.Enterprise.VirtualKeyboard 2.0 Posted by. Virtual Machine: no Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. libkwalletbackend5-5-5.25.0git.20160724T133134~8cf7300-2.2.x86_64, unfortunately, gnupg still doesn’t have a wayland pinentry client (as far as I understand, the Qt-version uses the Xcb plugin in order to place the window properly and take the focus). I can also load konsole to DISPLAY=:1 opened by kwin_wayland, kwin_wayland –xwayland –exit-with-session=konsole – fails to start This means that KWin failed to create the Wayland server socket. Apache Sling and Jackrabbit PMC member. Simply means "current directory" That’s distros job in my opinion. Close. $ startplasmacompositor cat /etc/pam.d/system-login Unfortunately all popup menus were placed in previous position of main menu, not current. OpenGL vendor string: Intel Open Source Technology Center kwin_core: EGL version: 1 . libwayland-egl1-12.0.1-141.1.x86_64 On Acer Aspire One I find that 8 point is a good base settings. You might need to use KWIN_COMPOSE=Q. I'm having a very weird problem. kwin_core: Initializing OpenGL compositing file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/ui/ToolTipDelegate.qml:41: TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined and Setting the name of 0x262fb40 to “org.kde.ActivityManager.ActivityTemplates” There is a tutorial on defining your own rules for the behaviour of specific windows on the KWin Rules pages. whatever command I type I keep getting "bash: ls: command not found". From time to time I get contacted because kwin_wayland or startplasmacompositor doesn’t work. I mean window is not maximized. libwayland-cursor0-1.11.0-1.3.x86_64 Driver version: 367.35 kwin_core: Failed to initialize compositing, compositing disabled Driver: Intel You can for example use the Present Windows as the effect for window switching. OpenGL version: 3.1 Using Wayland-EGL 4 Creating directory: “/home/davide/.local/share/kactivitymanagerd/resources/” Finally, support for multiple screen handling has been improved in KWin using the new Kephal library. kwalletd5-5.25.0git.20160724T133134~8cf7300-2.2.x86_64 1. Instead of showing you icons or very small previews of your applications, it arranges them in a grid so you can quickly choose the right one. Position the window where you want it to open, then right-click on the title-bar, choosing Advanced -> Special Window Settings. kwin_core: Failed to initialize compositing, compositing disabled startplasmacompositor: Shutting down… : I’m using the nvidia-driver package version 352.79-9 on a GeForce GT 430 card. In case you're not familiar, it's easy to bind command to hotkeys in KDE -- just right-click the application launcher, go to "Edit Applications", add a new item, enter the shell command in the "Command" box, and then set the shortcut key in the "Advanced" tab. pinentry-0.9.7-3.4.x86_64 If that all works you are ready to run startplasmacompositor. pinentry-qt5-0.9.7-3.4.x86_64 Though we unfortunately do not see why KWin failed to initialize compositing. > Failed to create display (No such file or directory), kwin_wayland –xwayland –libinput from tty freezes in eventloop in 3 threads. OpenGL version: 4.3 kwin_wayland –xwayland –libinput –virtual –exit-with-session=kate For differences between plasma-meta and plasma reference Package group. I mean current row of icons. Driver: Intel Hitting Alt-Tab keys quickly will show you the next window in the queue, just like it used to. export QT_QPA_PLATFORM=wayland glamor: EGL version 1.4 (DRI2): OpenGL version: 3.3 KCrash: Attempting to start /usr/lib/drkonqi from kdeinit Well, nobody knows, I’ve read out of curiosity the discussion, and even though I don’t know the terminology well, but one thing I saw: everything which they want with Streams could either be done with GBM, or can not with either. [0] https://blog.martin-graesslin.com/blog/2016/07/why-does-kwin_wayland-not-start/ It is unclear how this will evolve. OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile You can now use tab to switc… Linux kernel version: 4.6.3 3. After executing the command, restart the terminal for the new $PATH value to take effect. And the caching command just didn’t run for upgrade, probably because of some weird conflict of latest g++ library and the one required by some packages (in fact, after upgrade even Xorg didn’t run, but I figured it out and fixed). EDIT / Note. Works fine for me on Fedora 24. In case you’re interested in crashes etc., I’m willing to use gdb or valgrind.
2020 kwin command not found