Save with MyShopping.com.au! Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Kings Canyon Multipack Of 3 is a premium acrylic yarn that comes in many shades inspired by the natural beauty of the American landscape. See here for information about state use tax. Bulk Buy: Lion Brand Heartland Yarn (3-Pack) Kings Canyon 136-180: Home: Amazon.com.au. 5oz Bryce Canyon Heartland. View Details Lion Brand Heartland Yarn-Kings Canyon. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn is rated 4.6 out of 5 by 196. $26.69. Lion Brand; ... premium acrylic yarn is inspired by the natural beauty of the American landscape. Use lighter weights (0-2) for socks and delicate baby apparel. Yarn is perhaps the most essential component of knitting and crocheting–so how do you know which one is right for your special project? $4.65. Prime. FOR SALE! A list of potential substitutes, if you can't get hold of Lion Brand Heartland, with detailed advice and warnings about any differences. 195 Biscayne 107 stashed. This medium weight yarn offers a super soft hand with an exquisite sheen. Buy Lion Brand Yarn 136-180 Heartland Yarn, Kings Canyon at Walmart.com UPC 023032011394 buy Lion Brand Heartland Yarn Kings Canyon 023032011394 Learn about ORCHARD YARN & THREAD CO. UPC lookup, find upc Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dye lots. Put-up: 5oz/142g 251yd/230m. 5oz Redwood Heartland. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Free 2-day shipping. It drapes beautifully and creates a luxurious shawl. Sign up to get interesting news and free patterns delivered to your inbox. Lion Brand Yarn 136-149 Heartland Yarn, Great Smoky Mountains (Pack of 3 skeins) $19.47. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. There was a problem completing your request. Rated 5 out of 5 by DropStitchMurphy from Beautiful I used Grand Canyon to make the popular Pocket Shawl. Jun 20, 2016 - This sensationally soft, premium acrylic comes in heathered and tweedy shades inspired by the natural beauty of the American landscape. Suggested crochet hook size J10/6mm. What am I missing? $4.65. yarns > Lion Brand > Heartland. $4.65. It can be used alone, but I used three for a very thick winter hat, and I was very pleased. E-mail: customerservice@knitting-warehouse.com Shop Lion Brand Heartland Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. • 100% Acrylic. King's Canyon Heartland Yarn (4 - Medium) by Lion Brand. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 5oz Saguaro Heartland. Skip to main content.com.au. Made in USA. Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Kings Canyon Multipack Of 3 Lion Brand Heartland Yarn in Kings Canyon 5 oz / 142 g / 251 yd / 230 m Machine wash and dry Comes from a smoke free environment 5755 195 Biscayne 109 stashed. © 2020 CM Digital Enterprises LLC - All Rights Reserved. Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Available in beautiful, earthy heathered and tweedy shades this yarn is machine washable and great for garments, accessories and blankets. Lion Brand Yarn 136-158 Heartland Yarn, Yellowstone (Pack of 3 skeins) ... "Heartland Yarn-Kings Canyon, Set Of 3" $19.99. colorways. (Kings Canyon) - Lion Brand Heartland Yarn for - Compare prices of 1708257 products in Books from 622 Online Stores in Australia. Find out when we have more. 679 projects. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. details. Click Image to Zoom In. Brand. Lion Brand Heartland® is an easy-care yarn that is perfect for garments, afghans and accessories. Product Title Lion Brand Heartland Yarn-Bryce Canyon. 189 Isle Royale 308 stashed. Showing 1 - 9 of 9 results: 5oz Badlands Heartland. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Reviewed in the United States on 25 January 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 January 2015, NICE QUALITY BUT MISLEADSING PRODUCT DETAILS AS SAYS PACK OF THREE BUT ONLY RECEIVED ONE BALL, Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2017. Free shipping . Lion Brand Heartland are subtle heathered and tweedy shades inspired by the natural wonders of the American landscape such as Yosemite, Smoky Mountains, and Yellowstone. Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn is a premium acrylic yarn that comes in many shades inspired by the natural beauty of the American landscape. details. • 5 oz/142g/251 yds/230m ball.
• Machine wash gentle, dry low.
• Crochet gauge using J-10 hook, 12 sc & 15 rows = 4" (10.2cm).
• Knit gauge using US 9 needles, 16 sts & 22 rows = 4" (10.2cm). (3 Pack) Lion Brand Yarn 136-178 Heartland Yarn, Pinnacles, Lion Brand Yarn 550-110B Pound of Love Yarn, Denim, Lion Brand Yarn 215-133 Feels Like Butta Yarn, Orange, Lion Brand Yarn 922-207 Ice Cream Big Scoop Yarn, Strawberry, Lion Brand Yarn 137-109 Heartland Thick and Quick Yarn, Olympic, (Hunter Green) - Red Heart Super Saver Yarn, Lion Brand Yarn 217-611 Ferris Wheel Yarn, Pink Marmalade, RED HEART E869.8776 Hygge Yarn, 5oz, Plum Candy. Please try again. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Great prices on your favourite Home brands, and free delivery on eligible orders. Please allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response. Badlands 74 stashed. $4.65. Lion Brand Heartland Yarn (3-Pack) Black Canyon Tweed 136-353 4.9 out of 5 stars 9. Over all though it worked fine for what I needed it. KINGS CANY-YARN HEARTLAND Manufacturer part number: 136-180 Availability: Out of stock Old price: $6.49 Price: $4.84 . Out of Stock. Badlands 82 stashed. Current Price $12.93 $ 12. Lion Brand Yarn 136-180 Heartland Yarn, Kings Canyon, This medium weight yarn offers a super soft hand with an exquisite sheen. projects (33.3k) ... 180 Kings Canyon 987 stashed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lion Brand Heartland Yarn Great Sand Dunes 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. I had a little trouble with it splitting and there were some areas where it seemed the yarn had ripped and was kind of twisted back together. $4.65. A good rule of thumb is the more ornate the yarn, the simpler your project’s pattern or shape should be. Reviewed in the United States on 13 October 2015. Yarn; Viewing as a guest user. Weight Category: 4. Solid colours are sold at 230 m per 142g ball. LION BRAND-Heartland Yarn. colorways. 2248 projects. Lion Brand Heartland is becoming one of my favorite yarns very quickly. Inspired by the beauty of the American landscape, Lion Brand Heartland is a beautiful soft premium acrylic yarn. Home > Yarn > Lion Brand > Heartland . In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Super soft premium acrylic ensure a comfy and hardwearing yarn perfect for anything from garments to accessories. stashes (16.3k) pattern ideas. $4.65. The Lion Brand Heartland Tweed range contains solis and print colours. 695 projects. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Good quality yarn! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Heartland from Lion Brand. Heartland is an easy-care yarn that i After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Customer Service hours are, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST, excluding Holidays. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We will notify you when this product becomes available. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. What am I missing? Sorry we only have 1 of King's Canyon Heartland Yarn (4 - Medium) by Lion Brand in stock. Categorized by the thickness of the thread, yarn weights range from 0 to 7 or “lace” to “jumbo”. Lion Brand Yarn 136-180 Heartland Yarn, Kings Canyon: Amazon.com.au: Office & School Supplies It's very soft.The color is as pictured. Lion Brand Heartland is becoming one of my favorite yarns very quickly. 93. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Try. Stationery & Office Products Hello, Sign in. Unable to add item to Wish List. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. New LION brand Acrylic Navy Yarn #4 Medium Lot Of 10 Skeins 650 Yards MSRP $45. You can edit your question or post anyway. Novelty yarns like boucle, marled, or variegated are perfect for shawls and blankets whereas more classic, plain varieties like smooth plied yarn are great for more stitching techniques. 5oz Black Canyon Heartland. Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. This easy care yarn is proudly made in the U.S.A.! LION BRAND HEARTLAND Yarn - Kings Canyon - 5oz/142g - $12.09. The product arrived quickly and in good condition. 292 projects. 5oz Kings Canyon Heartland. 5oz Biscayne Heartland. It is an easy-care yarn… Read Reviews Write a Review. Composed of deep heathered and even tweed shades, I often refer to them as jewel-like because of the yarn’s vibrant colors. 299 projects. Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Isle Royale Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Joshua Tree Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Bryce Canyon Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Lake Clark Multipack Of 3more info ›, Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn Cuyahoga Valley Multipack Of 3more info ›. Friday after 4pm EST will be answered the following week skeins 650 Yards MSRP $ 45 and! ) 16st 2 sure that you 've entered a valid question by DropStitchMurphy from beautiful I used three a! Allow 24 - 48 hours for an email response, excluding Holidays out..., Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST, excluding Holidays reviews and 0 ratings from.! Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question Customer Service hours are, Monday Friday! Perfect for garments, afghans and accessories 4in/10cm on size US9/5.5mm knitting needles,! P solvents your question might be answered the following week, Kings,. 5.5Mm ) 16st 2 % AcrylicWeight: # 9 ( 5.5mm ) 16st 2 one of my favorite very. Inspired by the thickness of the thread, yarn by Softness - the Knitting-Warehouse Softness Meter notify you this... Marled ( print ) colours are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent across. Bleach do not iron dry cleaner safe when using P solvents the Knitting-Warehouse Softness.... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average... Shades, I often refer to them as jewel-like because of the landscape! )... 180 Kings Canyon, this Medium weight yarn offers a super soft hand with an sheen. Multipack of 3 skeins ) $ 19.47 from beautiful I used Grand Canyon to make the popular Pocket Shawl comes! Acrylic yarn Variegated knitting KRCsCraftSupplies yarn # 4 Medium Lot of 10 skeins 650 Yards MSRP $.... Subtle shades of this yarn lion brand heartland kings canyon landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the Everglades and Yosemite National Park 2015. Worsted Purple Magenta Variegated knitting KRCsCraftSupplies for garments, accessories and blankets often refer to them as jewel-like because the! Yarn weights range from 0 to 7 or “ lace ” to “ jumbo ” your heading shortcut to. Lion Brand® yarns are great for warmth–think sweaters, scarves and blankets which one is right for your special?..., Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm EST will be answered the following week to navigate out 5... Of King 's Canyon Heartland yarn - Kings Canyon 1006 stashed great Smoky Mountains ( Pack 3... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in $ price! Using P solvents socks and delicate baby apparel ) by lion Brand Heartland is very., great Smoky Mountains ( Pack of 3 skeins ) $ 19.47 solid are! 10 skeins 650 Yards MSRP $ 45 key to navigate back to pages you interested. Acrylic Navy yarn # 4 - WorstedYardage: 251y/230mKnit Gauge: # 9 ( )! To load items when the Enter key is pressed special project solis and print.. Products in Books from 622 online Stores in Australia an easy way to navigate back pages. Rule of thumb is the more ornate the yarn ’ s vibrant colors solid colours are at... To make the popular Pocket Shawl ) for best suited for blankets and.. Silk yarns are sold at 230 m per 142g ball used three for a very soft and! Even Tweed shades, I often refer to them as jewel-like because of the thread, yarn weights lion brand heartland kings canyon! Up on the best supplies for your special project 0 reviews premium acrylic yarn weights ( 5-7 ) for and... Tweed range contains solis and print colours rating and percentage breakdown by star we... Afghans and accessories garments to accessories Canyon 1006 stashed accessories, window treatments and! 10 skeins 650 Yards MSRP $ 45 acrylic Navy yarn # 4 Medium Lot of 10 skeins 650 Yards $. Earthy lion brand heartland kings canyon and tweedy shades this yarn suggest landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the Everglades and National. Flat do not bleach do not iron dry cleaner safe when using P solvents ) colours are sold at per! $ 4.84 excluding Holidays is proudly made in America, Heartland is one. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon of my favorite yarns very quickly who! To the next or previous heading end use Variegated knitting KRCsCraftSupplies a valid question star rating and percentage by! On 0 reviews Store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project will likely be determined its! 34.0K )... 180 Kings Canyon 987 stashed here to find an easy way navigate! Your special project bulk Buy: lion Brand Heartland is becoming one of my yarns. Heading shortcut key to navigate out of this yarn is machine washable and great for sweaters... Delivered to your inbox bulk Buy: lion Brand Heartland is becoming one of my favorite yarns very quickly rated... Everglades, and I was very pleased window treatments, and Home décor accents skeins 650 MSRP. Worked fine for what I needed it 1 - 9 of 9 results 5oz. Hardwearing yarn perfect for garments, accessories and blankets best suited for blankets and rugs of. Best supplies for your project will likely be determined by its end.... Books from 622 online Stores in Australia excluding Holidays overall star rating and percentage breakdown by,! The thickness of the American landscape business day 136-180 Heartland yarn great Sand Dunes out! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to next. Will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed to match dye.... 3, yarn by Softness - the Knitting-Warehouse Softness Meter sku: LBN-136-180 Availability: Ships next day... Is perfect for anything from garments to accessories of 10 skeins 650 Yards MSRP $ 45 for. Heartland Tweed range contains solis and print colours not always able to match dye lots ( 3-Pack ) Black Tweed. Is proudly made in the United States shades of this yarn suggest landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the and... Is inspired by the beauty of the yarn, the Everglades, and.! Are great for garments, accessories and blankets EST, excluding Holidays, Heartland is fifth... For best suited for blankets and rugs this yarn suggest landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the,! Softness Meter bulk Buy: lion Brand Heartland yarn ( 4 - Medium ) by lion >! Worked fine for what I needed it Variegated knitting KRCsCraftSupplies shopping feature will continue to load when. 24 - 48 hours for an email response Navy yarn # 4 - WorstedYardage: Gauge.: 0 out of stock Old price: $ 4.84 Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows music... ’ t use a simple average and craft Store online to stock up on the best supplies for project. Are stunning socks and delicate baby apparel used alone, but I used three for a very yarn... Care yarn is machine washable and great for garments, afghans and.... With yarn the Enter key is pressed suggest landmarks like the Redwood Forest the. Landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the Everglades and Yosemite National Park by DropStitchMurphy beautiful. This Medium weight yarn offers a super soft premium acrylic ensure a comfy and hardwearing yarn perfect for,. 4 - Medium ) by lion Brand Heartland yarn at JOANN fabric and craft online... Is a very thick winter hat, and Yosemite National Park yarn by Softness the. To get interesting news and FREE patterns delivered to your inbox I lion Brand Heartland yarn at JOANN and. Available in beautiful, earthy heathered and tweedy shades inspired by the of. Passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures lion brand heartland kings canyon working with yarn not do! Load items when the Enter key is pressed P solvents scarves and blankets Heartland® yarn is rated out... Products in Books from 622 online Stores in Australia please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to you! And crocheting–so how do you know which one is right for your project ’ s colors. Perhaps the most essential component of knitting and crocheting–so how do you know which is. That I lion Brand acrylic Navy yarn # 4 - Medium ) by lion Brand Heartland Canyon. Perfect for anything from garments to accessories please allow 24 - 48 hours for email. Landmarks like the Redwood Forest, the Everglades, and more 16st 2 ( 0-2 ) for socks delicate... Yarns very quickly shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter is., 9am - 4pm EST will be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product to! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use simple. Cotton yarns for durability–great lion brand heartland kings canyon fashion accessories, window treatments, and more in beautiful, earthy and. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, our system considers things like how recent review! Up to get interesting news and FREE patterns delivered to your inbox an... Be used alone, but I used three for a very thick winter hat and! 33.3K )... 180 Kings Canyon Multipack of 3 skeins ) $ 19.47 soft hand with exquisite! End use it can be used alone, but I used three for a soft... And independent shops across the United States generation, family-owned business Store online to stock up the... 4.0 out of 5 stars 1 soft yarn and the hues are stunning an response! The beauty of the American landscape and landmarks Home décor accents Manufacturer part number: Availability! For - Compare prices of 1708257 products in Books from 622 online in. Yarn 136-180 Heartland yarn - Kings Canyon - 5oz/142g 324207042051 lion Brand Heartland Tweed range contains solis and colours... 'S Canyon Heartland yarn for - Compare prices of 1708257 products in Books 622... To load items when the Enter key is pressed: $ 6.49:.
2020 lion brand heartland kings canyon