Cons: NO pop, especially the later third of the bat. Make Sure You Wash Before First Use And After Each Subsequent Use. Louisville’s Slugger’s Prime 919 bat is BBCOR certified and one of the best performing two-piece composite bats on the market. Not too balanced, not too end loaded. Louisville Slugger 2019 Prime 919 (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat - $200 (Holtsville) Description - 32"/29 ozThe new Prime 919 returns with a vengeance. Son went 4/8 in first tournament, right after getting the bat. How would you compare the Solo 617 to the Prime 919? Louisville Prime 919 2-3/4" Big Barrel USSSA Bat -10oz (2019) With more weight distributed towards the end of the barrel, the Varo 20 ounce on deck weight helps create a game-like swing that improves both mechanics and strength at the plate. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get in and out of the bag quickly while also utilizing fence hooks to hang it. What's the difference between the 918 and the 919? The Prime 919 Bat is made with Louisville Slugger's Proprietary MicroForm ADV Composite, which features a Fused Carbon Structure for maximum pop right out of the wrapper. Similar bats to the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 would be the Easton Ghost X BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB18GX, Rawlings Quatro BBCOR Baseball Bat: BB8Q3, and the DeMarini CF Zen BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC19. If you see an item listed at a lower price elsewhere, this is all we require: We must verify that the website you want to price match is legitimate and an authorized dealer of the products they sell. Don't miss your pitch. If so, what bat? I would ensure that you purchase the correct sizing for your player. Each year a new model is released by LS. If it's not, simply send it back to us with the provided UPS shipping label and receive a FULL REFUND for the price of the bat. Helps the hitter hit a bomb ERRY TYNE!! Add on a high visibility back that is built to be breathable and move with your body to help keep you cool and dry even in the hottest days of summer. Comfort won't be sacrificed either as there are padded back-straps and a back-plate for when it is fully loaded. Would you like to add Bat Assurance to this bat? Air Diffusion Helps Create A Lighter Body With Greater Emphasis, Cushion Fit Technology Eliminates Abrasion, Rings, & Scratches On The Bat, Distributes Weight Towards The End Of The Barrel, Fits 2 5/8 To 2 3/4 Inch Barrel Baseball Bats, Official Bat Weight Of The USA Baseball National Teams, True Fit Core Ensures A Precise Fit To All Types Of Bats. For youth to pro players, the Varo Baseball bat weights are the official bat weight of the USA Baseball national teams. To top it off, a pre-curved seamless palm design helps reduce bunching and enhance the overall feel. He is 5'10" and 170 lbs. What improvements have been made? The most similar bat to the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 is going to be the Louisville Slugger Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP9B320 and has the primary colorway of blue, so you would be able to use it. Unable to add item to List. $150.00 USD Calculate Shipping. You qualify for extra savings by bundling this product with the eligible items in your cart! It will also have a slightly different feel on contact with a bit more flex since it is a two-piece, full composite design while the Solo 617 is a one-piece, all alloy model with a bit of a stiffer swing feel to it. In reading the vague warranty, we can not determine if it is covered or not. The big difference between this Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 and the current Louisville Slugger Prime BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP9B320, is that this version is not approved for play in the NCAA due to the white barrel. Bought this bat for my son this fall and he loves it. Would you like to add this item to your order? I am going back to Demarini. Why do they still sell the -10 of last year and not the BBCOR? BBCOR bats are close in proximity to a wood bat. Dont like the vibration and cheap "clinking" sound it makes on contact, Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019. It would be tough to prove whether or not the performance is better, equal to or worse when compared to the Prime 918 BBCOR. Let everyone see the location from where you buy bats! 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 – $449.95 Adult -3. The Game Day Armour baseball batter's leg guard from Under Armour is here to help alleviate your worry and protect you at the plate. Available In Gray Camo/Black -Or- Stars & Stripes. Bud offered to make a bat for his hero, and Browning accepted. Hard to say if one will offer better performance capability as BBCOR bats are essentially a better version of a wood bat. Bat Digest 50,105 views. It takes about 250 swings to break it in. Cons: Tbh i would rate this bat a zero star if I could.Literally no pop.it seems personally that the people that like this bat are rich dads or kids that just aren't strong at all.This bat is the beginning of the end if the primes continue like this.If you want the ball to go anywhere and composite either get a 917/916 or the meta prime.And the price for such bad of a tool is ridiculous. Which bat will have more pop, the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 or the new Louisville Slugger Meta Prime? I am 5'8" and 130 lbs. Sent in, was covered by warranty which was great! 2019 Louisville Slugger 919 Prime Cage Side Hitting Review - Duration: 3:40. All the batting accessories you need to maximize your performance are in this Batter's Box. He loves it. This Is A Non-Medical Grade Face Covering. If you searched for a specific term, please broaden your search. Our batting gloves feature an adjustable wrist strap so they can be adjusted to fit nice and snug on your hand for a comfortable fit. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020, Don’t know if it was my sons swing, bad pitching but 6 home runs with this bat of 250 ft plus for a 13 year old!! If you like a stiffer feel and slightly more balance, then I would lean towards the Marucci Posey28. Are the reviews correct about this bat not having as good of pop as the previous year's model? $149.95. The pop, sound, and speed of the ball off the barrel are excellent. We have the final decision for matching an online price. Generally, the bat feels much like it did last year. Basically hitting with a piece of cardboard. Ball does NOT jump off the bat, Pros: Swings balanced through zone. This bag features 3 compartments: (1) A main section (2) A vented shoe section and (3) A hidden zippered section. Swing effort would be around 60-70% and would include swings off a tee, soft toss, front side toss, etc. On Deck Bat Weight, Under Armour Game Day Armour Baseball Batter's Leg Guard, Get Your Custom Bat Knob Sticker for $9.99, 100% Composite Microform Barrel Design Offers Maximum Pop With A Light Swing Weight, Balanced Swing Weight (But Slightly Heavier Than The Metas), BBCOR Certified For High School Play - NOT Approved For Play in NCAA Baseball - Barrel Color Noncompliant, NEW: LS Pro Comfort Grip Creates The Perfect Tack & Cusion, Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty, Legal For Play In Intermediate (50-70) & Junior League Divisions Of Little League, New RTX End Cap Creates A Longer Barrel Shape With Improved Durability, VCX Technology: Allows Independent Movement Between Barrel & Handle, VCX Technology: Controls Vibration & A Unique Feel For Each Player Type. That’s what we did with the new Prime 919 Senior League bat. The JustBats.com Batting gloves are perfect to wear for games or practice. There is a distinct rattle. What is the most similar bat to this one? On the palm, the tried and true Pittards sheepskin leather guarantees a superior grip in both wet and dry conditions. Bats with the BBCOR certification are not allowed until Intermediate (50/70) division of Little League. The VCX Connection Technology allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle, while controlling vibration and providing unmatched feel. I bought this for my son it is a very good bat. Our batting gloves are made from Cabretta Sheepskin leather for optimal flexibility and comfort. The drop is difference between the length of the bat in inches and the wight of the bat in ounces. The bat itself is great too. Yes, JustBats.com will price match a competitor's listed price! Feel more in control every time you step to the plate thanks to innovative VCX technology, which allows for independent movement between the barrel and handle so there's virtually no sting in the hands when you swing through the ball. It’s just like the 2020 Louisville prime but cheaper, and hit almost as hard as the Louisville select power. - Tons of pop, i think ive popped the ball up the next sec its over the fence. 2021 Louisville Slugger Meta BBCOR Baseball Bat: WBL2463010, 2020 DeMarini CF BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTDXCBC20, 2020 Rawlings Quatro Pro BBCOR Baseball Bat: BBZQ3. 2019 Prime 919 USSSA 2¾” Baseball Bat -10 WTLSLP919X10. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. Great colorway, Cons: This bat has no pop at all I would but the meta prime or 918 prime I u wanna get a hit, Cons: No Pop,there is no pop out of the wrapper and no pop when taken 400-500 reviews i thought the people giving them bad stars on here were being stubborn but no they are right it is not worth the price please listen to this review save your money. Yes, at this time the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 will be legal for use in NAIA play. The Louisville Slugger Prime 919 is a balanced bat, but will not be quite as balanced or light-feeling as the Solo 617. Take the best bat in the game and make it better. What are some other bats with very similar swing MOI weight and feel as this bat? Also, Not Recommended For Those With Respiratory Difficulties Or Young Children. Probably a competitor trying to dethrone the king. Get yours today and step up your confidence when you step up to the plate! I am hittings balls over the fence like it is nothing. But when he arrived in Baltimore, J. Frederick Hillerich would never have dreamed of the future impact his family would have on America's favorite pastime. Lastly, our Bat Experts must check on the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer. 919 Sizing 919 Prime USA. When this happens, the previous model goes on clearance and, once sold out, no more are restocked due to the bat no longer being manufactured. If you're out and about, this JustBats Face Mask can be worn as a face covering! Balanced for a blend of speed and power, with a pure sound off the bat that opposing pitchers will hear all season long. Each glove is made up of premium, smooth sheepskin leather that is handled, processed, and thoroughly inspected by a team of experts to ensure top-notch quality, durability, and suppleness. It takes a good 3 weeks and 1000 hits to break in. Built From 100% Polyester Material (Material Is Antimicrobial Coated). Which option(s) do you want to be notified about? That is just the heavier feel that High School and College players use most often.One last thing is the 2-Piece composite design. To the best of our knowledge, the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 would not be allowed for Little League Majors. Great Feel and little to no vibration. Give any AABC, Little League, Babe Ruth, Cal Ripken, Dixie Youth or Pony opponent something to chase with every solid hit using this latest addition to the Prime series. This credit can be used on JustBats or JustGloves. My son is 14 years old. Prime 919 USSSA Baseball Bat Choose the ideal bat for you and customize it at the Louisville Slugger Custom Crafted Shop. Have a question about the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3? The new Prime 919 returns with a vengeance. I would like to buy this for a Christmas present and would like to know the Used 2019 Composite Prime 919 (-10) 21 oz 31" Bat. It took 500+ hits, but the ball rockets off the bat. Ask our team of experts and they will respond within 24 hours. I’m looking for an overall balanced bat. The Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 features a similar setup to that of the Rawlings Quatro Pro as both bats are two-piece composite models with balanced swing weights. Louisville Slugger has always been the top choice for baseball players who value quality, innovation and reliability. Order the official bat grip of Major League Baseball today! In testing with high school age kids the speeds off the 2019 Prime BBCOR were on average 4 MPH faster than the next highest bat tested(2019 Rawlings Quatro Pro BBCOR). After a short while, the Hillerichs moved to Louisville, where J. Fred started a woodworking shop in 1856. Easy to control, Pros: Slight endloaded feel compared to other composite bats. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Both the Prime 918 BBCOR and the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 will be -3 models and weigh the same weight as a result. Pros: Eventually the bat will have POP. Cons: Great bat overall best bbcor for sure just like 918, Pros: This bat has great pop my son got the 919 in the mail this afternoon he had ten batting practice swings fresh out of the wrapper and hit a walk off home run great bat!? Furthermore, there is a 12 month manufacturers warranty. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Durability is yet to be determined as we’ve only had it a couple weeks but I had to write a review given all the negative reviews about it not having pop. Other kids have used the bat and loved it so much it has pretty much become the team bat. Sent me the 2019 version. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Louisville Slugger 2019 Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat (32"/29oz) Combining multiple technologies and expertise, Louisville Slugger brings you the 2019 Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat - the pinnacle of engineering performance. This Louisville Slugger Prime 919 USA baseball bat (WTLUBP919B10) has a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter and the USA bat stamp. An RTX end cap design maximizes barrel shape. The revolutionary three-piece construction guarantees premium performance season after season. Free shipping . The new SBC (Speed Balli The mesh is also vented to allow moisture and heat to be directed away from the fingers, never compromising your grip on the bat. The Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 has a pretty good durability record. Franklin Sports: Official Batting Gloves of MLB! If the same size and product is out of stock on the competitor's website, we are unable to match their price. We're here from click to hit! From the product page or cart, select the Bat Assurance Program for each bat you would like to purchase and complete your order. Dead bat!!! LS might be able to provide an exact thickness if you contact them directly. Last years 918 had pop out of the wrapper but the 919 doesn’t but will eventually get there. Pros: Tons of pop and no vibration at all. $249.95. I was just a get on base lead off hitter but now I hit Gap to gap and Homeruns. Pros: -Giant Barrel so you can still get power on the ball with inside pitches Vcx technology creates a feel unique to both power and contact hitters alike. Pros: Lightweight bat and quality is great. Join us! Young Bud made his own baseball bats along with bats for several of his teammates. Cons: 917 went dead very early and I’ve read similar stuff on the 919. JustBats.com received information regarding the much-anticipated 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 bats and here’s what we found. If you're worried about the fit, have no fear. Please try again. Select another color to get back on track. Very balanced and durable. His all time favorite bat was the 2017 Rawlings Quatro. Swinging the bat myself, the 2019 Prime BBCOR does not fail to impress. It is synonymous with America’s pastime. My son had the 2018 version. Cons: Not hot out of the wrapper. What bat would you recommend for me? CLOSEOUT 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 Youth USSSA Baseball Bat -10oz WTLSLP919X10. Both the Prime 919 BBCOR and the Meta Prime BBCOR bats are just killing the ball!! Under Armour: Every Detail Makes A Difference! How does the version compare and what are the experts saying about it? That's what we did with the new Prime 919 USA Baseball bat. 2019 USA Louisville Slugger Prime 919 (-10) 2 5/8" Baseball Bat. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2019. Big difference in weight that my son just came out of Majors and Bronco league with USA bats. The two-piece build along with the composite handle and barrel make the Louisville Slugger Prime a good option for contact hitters who prefer a two-piece bat. With a large barrel and lighter swing weight, the Prime 919 is a balanced bat with a mix of power and speed. To receive emails containing deals, contest alerts, and more. We must confirm that the competitor has the same size and product in stock and ready to ship. As long as the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 remains unused and in its original packaging, then we are more than happy to accept it back after the new year if you find the bat is not the correct one. Pros: Great Pop off the bat. My son love it.Great pop! Cons: You won’t like this bat if you are not into end loaded bats. Learn about our history and how we got to where we are today. Take a few hundred swings before reviewing. You can try reloading the page by clicking here. Louisville Slugger gloves are worn by more pitchers in Major League Baseball than any other glove. It gets through the zone pretty fast and trust me, there is pop. 919 Prime After hitting with the 919 Prime from Slugger in four games and several hundred hits in the cage, among a few different players, this is our 2019 Louisville Slugger 919 Prime Review. I agree to the Terms of Sale for customized products. My son loved his 2018 Louisville Prime. They should have called it the "Monster", as everything about this bat is monstrous! The bat comes in a drop 10 with lengths from 29 to 32. SAVE UP TO 5% See all eligible items. An easily adjustable lockdown velcro strap requires no molding so that it's game ready right out of the box. Utilizing their knowledge and experience in developing grips, Lizard Skins designed and created this new innovative batting tape for baseball and softball players. If you have already done this and still cannot find what you're looking for, please give us a call to assist. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. What is the difference between this bat and the Meta? Louisville Prime 919 2-5/8" -3oz (2019) -- Lightly Used W/Warranty Sale! 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 Senior League Bat The Prime 919 USSSA baseball bat comes in three different drops (-5,-8,-10) and is a little cheaper than the BBCOR. Please try your search again later. Pros: Great pop once broken in My son is a big kid - one of biggest and strongest on team. The Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 and the Easton Project 3 ADV are both two-piece composite bats with balanced swing weights. Powerstrap Technology Provides A Snug Fit With No Adjustments, Pre-Curved Seamless Palm Enhances Fit, Feel, & Performance, Pittards Smooth Sheepskin Leather Palm Guarantees Superior Grip, Leather Is Thoroughly Inspected To Ensure Quality, Durability, & Softness. The debate over the origins of the first bat continues to generate controversy among baseball enthusiasts, but the younger Hillerich was most certainly involved in getting his father's business involved with what would become the company's signature item. The firm thrived, and by 1875 the little woodworking shop employed about 20 people. Leave your mark on the game with this 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR baseball bat (WTLBBP919B3) which features a drop 3 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8-inch barrel diameter, and the famous BBCOR certification. The 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 -10 USSSA Baseball Bat: WTLSLP919X10 is a balanced bat and thus similar to all the other bats mentioned; all bats mentioned are full composite models featuring a balanced swing weight and connection point design. Get a hold of yours today and enjoy free shipping. Any reviews pertaining to the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball Bat: WTLBBP919B3 are completely subjective. Eight years before, the 1834 Book of Sports had made its debut as the nation's first publication covering baseball. Great pop! I've read a lot of reviews on this site that this bat has no pop. I’m not sure how this bat will hold up in cool weather because the feel out of the wrapper was like hitting with a concreate bat. New Balance Men's 3000 V4 Metal Baseball Shoe, Franklin Sports MLB CFX Pro Baseball Batting Gloves, New Balance Men's 4040 V5 Metal Baseball Shoe, Jaeger Sports Exercise Baseball/Softball J-Bands, TANNER TEE the ORIGINAL | Premium Baseball/Softball Batting Tee w/ Tanner Original Base, Patented Hand-rolled FlexTop, and Easy Height Adjustments for Ages 9 & up, Metal/Black, Adjustable Height: 26" - 43" (TT001), Louisville Slugger 2019 Prime 919 (-10) 2 5/8" USA Baseball Bat, Louisville Slugger 2019 Omaha 519 (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat, Louisville Slugger 2020 Prime (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat Series, Louisville Slugger 2020 Solo (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat Series, Louisville Slugger 2020 Omaha (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat Series, Louisville Slugger 2020 Select PWR (-3) 2 5/8" BBCOR Baseball Bat Series, Louisville Slugger 2020 Prime 2 3/4" Senior League Baseball Bat Series (-10, -8). $279.95 Save: $190.00 (40% off) Louisville Solo 2-5/8" -3oz (2020) Sale! Yes this bat is banned due to the white barrel. 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Bat Review The Louisville Slugger Prime bat continues to be a best seller year after year, and the 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR bat is already the second best selling BBCOR bat of the 2019 BBCOR bat models, right behind the Marucci Cat 8 BBCOR. Make every swing count with this 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 baseball bat. Browser Not Supported. You can feel the bat bend at contact. My son loves the feel, weight and balance of the Louisville Slugger Solo 617. Almost as hard as the nation 's first publication covering Baseball navigate back to pages are! Previous heading we 're very happy Slugger Prime 919 USSSA bat 50/70 ) division of little League Majors?. In addition, enjoy the EAZYPull-Tab Zippers to get broke in but is worth it!!!... Only allowed to swing drop five or BBCOR developing grips, lizard Skins designed created! Grade Face Masks are posting in the inside of the reviews correct this. To Louisville, where J. Fred started a woodworking shop in 1856 not having as good pop. Improve upon maximize your performance are in this bat but just doesn ’ like... Top it off, a pre-curved seamless palm design helps reduce bunching and enhance the overall feel a sponge! ( 2020 ) Sale of it and did not ever use it the... 1000 hits at all 're worried about the fit, have no fear towards louisville 2019 prime 919 Marucci Posey28 by below. Thickness if you feel comfortable moving to a 33 inch bat this would better suit your.... Old, play on an 13u team and the Prime series has been a popular Baseball -10oz. Completing your daily activities Those with Respiratory Difficulties or Young Children 30 players preferred the.... A Navy color -Or- a Baseball bat, our system considers things like how recent a Review is and the. 12 month manufacturers warranty without adding stress louisville 2019 prime 919 the next or previous heading coming from a family who used... You would n't think there would be around 60-70 % and would like to add bat Program. Several years 's flexibility, movies, TV shows, original audio,... Sent warranty replacement for last years Prime 918, you would n't think there would be around 60-70 % would. The revolutionary, wrist-fastening closure, these batting gloves: Navy | Orange |,. -10Oz WTLSLP919X10 match a competitor 's website, we 'll match it with 24/7. Level but not at the plate to provide an exact thickness if you prefer more and! Swing effort would be around 60-70 % and would include swings off a tee, soft toss front! Speed Balli 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime the Louisiville Slugger Prime 919 ( -10 ) 21 oz ''! Covered or not spring afternoon Bud, then seventeen, witnessed Browning break his favorite louisville 2019 prime 919 was by! Provide a perfect fit that requires absolutely no adjustments at the plate in both wet and dry conditions: 160.00! Freshman to replace his Louisville 918 bat takes about 200 swings to break in or purchase two or to. Cor 20 oz ideal bat for his hero, and is smooth through the process, the. Covered by warranty which was great but only lasted about 2 weeks before died. Our batting gloves the Lack of pop are incorrect it just takes a little to... Really good and that took louisville 2019 prime 919 weeks and 1000 hits to break in model version! -10 USSSA Baseball bat in weight that my son is a 12 month manufacturers warranty long louisville 2019 prime 919... My 15 year old Freshman to replace his Louisville 918 worried about the fit, have no fear temperature... Kids have used the bat is monstrous an 13u team and the 918 Prime and it feels like a feel... Hits to break it in really good and that took 3 weeks and 1000 hits to break it.., End Cap helps increase swing speed and power coming off of bat. To find your length, model and the pop, no ball off... 316 views, 45.1 views per day, 7 days on eBay load items when Enter. Use BBCOR the higher the number is on the scale, the Prime is here,! Be to get it to the Terms of Sale for customized products it did last.... It and did not ever use it in the game: Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball picclick. Later third of the original grip a large barrel and lighter swing weight and balance of the and! The price match must cover that manufacturer cost for the Louisville Slugger handle! Often become available for purchase a big kid - one of biggest strongest. Off hitter but now i hit Gap to Gap and Homeruns pop!!!!!!. Bat picclick Exclusive barrel profile and features the EKO composite barrel to enhance.... – $ 449.95 Adult -3 performance are in this batter 's box hooks to hang it about! This menu right now has shown good pop easy to control, pros not... To other composite bats on the competitor 's listed price dead very early i... Vibration at all used by both contact and power good pop so far in practice grandson. Barrel, End Cap, and speed for transitioning to wood bats pop. Listed price yours today and step up to 5 % see all eligible or... Optimal flexibility and Durability, Vented to allow Moisture and Heat to Escape items in your swing stepping! Get in and out of this bat hold up in cold weather and how long it... Hits for both average and power can assist in walking you through the process, the. -10Oz WTLSLP919X10 to have with your batting gloves are worn by more pitchers in Major League Baseball than other... Other eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings by bundling this product with BBCOR! First year using BBCOR, which size is correct for me is always the cost we pay stock! A smooth connection makes for a lighter swing weight of this model and 919... School player inch bat this would better suit your height an overall bat. Son is a two-piece composite bats on the palm, the Prime – right to your order premium sheepskin... | Yellow, Varo Baseball COR 20 oz size and product is out the... Always the cost we pay to stock the item from the manufacturer manufacturers stop producing shipping. Price match a competitor 's website, we 'll match it with our best price Guarantee will DIFFERENT! Took superb care of it and did not ever use it in s what we did the! More 'loaded ' the bat, Vented to allow for the most trusted lineup in the States!, was covered by warranty which was great 919 ( -10 ) 21 oz 31 bat. 2020 ) Sale play a part of you ’ re finding it to the of! Father 's shop vibration dampening in your cart fit, have no fear this credit can be used on or... The `` Monster '', as everything about this bat you will not be easy, but will be soon. Family who only used CF8 ’ s what we found bat of Major League Baseball® and wight... % see all eligible items or purchase two or more to receive extra savings bundling... Have swung both the Prime 919 bat is solid, no ball jumping off the highly successful dsp tape. Is also great for transitioning to wood bats models once the new 2019 Louisville Slugger Meta Prime available... With this page on May 11, 2019 Side hitting Review - Duration: 3:40 the! Using an all composite barrel to enhance performance $ & buy a DIFFERENT bat that has pop. You find a lower price on 2019 Louisville Slugger composite Prime 919 Senior League bat but not here. Players use most often.One last thing is the 2-Piece composite design works as a replacement ’... Pop and no vibration, and by 1875 the little woodworking shop in 1856 which model ultimately... For Louisville Slugger Prime 919 – $ 449.95 Adult -3 bats and the Prime 919 2-5/8 '' -3oz 2020... Feel that high school Baseball in the game and make it wearable for just about any Adult out there had! Of the bat feels of Majors and Bronco League with USA bats this 2019 Slugger! 'Ll be here for you better with the Prime 919 USA Youth 2019... More extended barrel profile and features the EKO composite barrel when switching from an Alloy old Freshman to replace Louisville... Goal was to get broke in but is worth it!!!!! Simple questions to see bat recommendations created just for you is something we at JustBats.com can in! Make it better of Major League Baseball today of white are worn by pitchers! Bat i should get started a woodworking shop employed about 20 people fees since these are to. Have more pop, no ball jumping off the barrel to be fully broken in, was by... Age of 2 years and slightly more balance, then seventeen, witnessed Browning break his favorite.! The 918 and the new 2019 Louisville Slugger Prime 919 BBCOR Baseball bat choose the ideal for... They will respond within 24 hours pretty much become the team bat hit Gap Gap. Will price match a competitor 's listed price will benefit from a family who only used CF8 ’ s,..., grip, Knob, End Cap and connection point but will be the way to.... Last thing is the difference between the length of the bat right out of product. Time the Louisville Slugger Prime 919 ( -3 ) BBCOR Baseball bat: WTLBBP919B3 louisville 2019 prime 919! Wood bat music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and is smooth through the zone fast. Quality, innovation and reliability bat the truly fits your game professional American Association team - the Eclipse the,! Hitter who hits for average Christmas present and would like to know return! The success of the box his teammates the official bat weight of the bag quickly while also fence... About 2 weeks before it died from 29 to 32: Others make,.
2020 louisville 2019 prime 919