BS6 Maruti Suzuki Celerio S-CNG launched from Rs 5.61 lakh 12th Jun 2020. Find Maruti Celerio Reviews, Features, Colors, Images at CarTrade. Check On Road Price. ... Related to Maruti Suzuki Celerio. Ltd. Got this as my first car in 2017 from mycar Wakad and really happy with my choice. 3.5 years and 17k kms, no issues...car still looks brand new and gives 21+ milage irrespective of roads/ driving style. Q: What are the offers available on Maruti Suzuki Celerio for December? Even 55000 km crossed, 5 yrs passed, whenever I start this car, my Celerio starts the journey with smile. The on-road price of Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at Rs 4.41 Lakh. Launched At Rs 5.61 Lakh, The BS6-Compliant Maruti Suzuki Celerio Costs Rs 15,000 More Than Before, Hyundai Santro Vs Celerio vs WagonR vs Tiago vs GO: Spec Comparo, The insurance and registration amount may vary from city to city, thus, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership for exact details. Maruti Suzuki Celerio Price A powerful K-Series engine, ample cabin space, generous boot space and the inclusion of the revolutionary Auto Gear Shift (AGS) technology makes Celerio a car that’s easy to drive and fall in love with. Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. 4.41 - 5.68 Lakh *. The manual is a standard five-speed unit available with all Maruti products in that range. Celerio Zxi AMT Option On Road Price includes Road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics Handling and Insurance Premium Celerio Zxi AMT Option Price last Checked in December 2020 Maruti Celerio Auto Gear Shift is the first of kind in Indian market and is receiving overwhelming response from consumers. Gets 2 airbags but lacks high speed stability due to less kurb weight. Excellent compact city car especially for new delhi, Very much satisfied though it is not a show piece, But quite comfortable for the commuters. On-road Ex-Showroom price in Delhi is Rs 4.31-5.48Lakh, in Pune it is Rs 4.35-5.58Lakh, and in Chennai Rs 4.31-5.58Lakh. 30% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Maruti Suzuki Celerio price starts at ₹ 4.46 Lakh and goes upto ₹ 5.73 Lakh. Girnar Software Pvt. Maruti has a good resale value in market. The model could be launched in India next year. Girnar Software Pvt. Get on road price for Celerio in your city. Speaking of built quality, its the same as expected from a maruti car. Maruti Suzuki Celerio price start at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.68 Lakh. Get in touch for the best buying option from your authorized dealer, Apply to get Instant Pre-qualified Offers. There's so many collers are available Also, Get On-Road Price for Maruti Celerio online. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Celerio X on road price in Bangalore is ₹ 6.74 Lakh. Check out the entire Maruti Suzuki Celerio variants on-road price in India. Q: What is the mileage of Maruti Suzuki Celerio? Two passengers can comfortably sit at the back during a long journey, the third passenger won’t have too many issues during short rides. The Japanese carmaker is also offering a VXi CNG variant with a manual transmission. Comes to looks this car very beauty full Launched in February 2014, the Celerio has played a pivotal role in strengthening Maruti Suzuki’s position in the entry-level hatchback segment in India. The Maruti guys were called home and we did the booking for Alto K10 AMT.The research was still going on weighing the pros and cons.It was always on the back of my mind that there will be no premium feature even in the top trim.We still had some time so I searched for the next small thing which was Celerio.Now the features which distinguish it from tiny Alto are R 14 tyres, Anti lock braking system (ABS) ,Rear Wiper , all four power windows and bigger cabin which means comfortable seating and storage spaces.All this came at a price of just 1.5 lacs over the earlier choice so we immediately called the dealer and asked him if we could change our selection, and he was more than happy and called this as a fine decision making by us.Now on the delivery day I bargained for the leather steering cover and the leather seat covers which took little extra time in the handover but it was worth.The cabin is quieter, air conditioning is comfortable even in very high ambient temperature conditions.Music system is awesome with bluetooth connectivity , 4 speakers and steering mounted audio controls.Gear shifts in amt mode are smooth.Torque and power are good enough for the size of the car.Ground clearance and suspension is good to take any terrain.ABS allows very good short distance braking.Front , rear window wipers and defogger provides an efficient system to tackle heavy weather be it rain,dust or cold.Talking about more premium features it has automatic speed sensing door locks, seat belt warning for driver and front passenger, high speed warnings, door ajar warning, automatic cabin light, creep function which is disabled if there is an ajar door.For safety there are 2 airbags in front as opposed to only 1 in the The Alto K10 top trim.It's been a little over 1 year and I am still amazed with the choice I made.Overall it is a thrilling yet economical option.Don't think twice just go for it. The controls are light and the overall visibility is excellent, too. Both the shoulder-line and waist-line are bold, but they don’t add much value to this small car. The AMT unit, meanwhile, is a segment first, offering the interface of an AT gearbox on a manual. Maruti Suzuki Celerio second-generation spotted testing on public roads. Best in class mileage, I use in city and weekend higway drives, I get city mileage of 18 to 19.2kmpl and in highway average 20.5 to 21.4 (speed below 90kmph)2. Many other manufacturers too started pushing for automatic cars in India. The Maruti Suzuki Celerio competes with other entry-level small cars like Tata Tiago, the Datsun Go and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R. One of Maruti’s less popular hatchbacks, the Celerio, makes for a decent city runabout. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. Out of these, 10 are powered by Petrol and 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG. Your question has been submitted. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy. This car needs 1.2 L engine Moreover, you may click on the link and check out the estimated, I think for wagon r you should get 2.4 lac to 2.75..and celerio emu could be 8000-8250 for 60 month, Check with cars24 / OLX / Care trade, etc, Check maruti suzuki ignis sigma plus.... really better choice in this cost, New wagon r, celerio,I 10grand,Tiago,good choice, Amt has airbags ×2 and is not tested by me, The car already comes with 2 airbags from the company, Yes its a very nice car with many futures, i am using same CNG version it gives me in mumbai 25km on CNG my daily travel is 75 km and if i go to nashik or pune on highway it gives me 28-20 company claim 31 so i am fully satisfy, Yes, Celerio is a great car for City driving. On-road Ex-Showroom price in Delhi is Rs 4.31-5.48Lakh, in Pune it is Rs 4.35-5.58Lakh, and in Chennai Rs 4.31-5.58Lakh. But in CNG the mileage in city is 22-25 and on highway its around 26-30(speed must be in between 80-100). Its silhouette has all the elements of the small Suzuki hatchback language, but the fascia and the design is completely new. Maruti Celerio is available in 4 Automatic variants, out of which all are petrol. Check out Maruti Suzuki Celerio Colours, Review, Images and Celerio Variants On Road Price at Carwale.com. Best price & offers on Maruti Celerio at Saboo Maruti. Maruti Suzuki Celerio On Road Price in India: Check here on road price of Maruti Suzuki Celerio in various cities, ex-showroom price, insurance, registration tax and much more on Financial Express. This is a great value for money car and gives all the features and specs in the budget under 6 lacks. Celerio Vxi AMT Option On Road Price includes Road Tax, MCD Parking, Dealer Logistics Handling and Insurance Premium Celerio Vxi AMT Option Price last Checked in December 2020 Maruti Celerio Auto Gear Shift is the first of kind in Indian market and is receiving overwhelming response from consumers. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Purchased for city commute and occasional highway drive because it had better looks than Wagon-r. On petrol the mileage in city is around 18-20 and on highway 21-23(again depends on driving style). Its a family car. On road price for Maruti Suzuki Celerio by city; Reliability of engine is good, doesnt burn much oil even if the car is on CNG mode for months(good practice is to drive it on pertol for 15-20km once a week). Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. Maruti Suzuki offers Celerio X in 8 variants. Maruti Celerio X in Secunderabad & Hyderabad. Maruti Suzuki offers Celerio in 10 variants. and the drive is butter smooth.4. Inside, the top-spec Celerio gets beige and black upholstery, Bluetooth enabled music system and electric OVRMs. Comfortable: Comfortable for 4 heavy people. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less, Thank you! About Celerio X zxi: 1. Only problem I face with the car is its build quality since the outer body seems to look more damaged then the harm it has taken. The company is offering a complimentary 27-point vehicle check-up. BS6 Maruti Suzuki Celerio launched at Rs 4.41 lakh 20th Jan 2020. Type your location . CNG is always better if you are concern for low cost drive Per KM. Power: Drive is butter smooth, but it lacks power for immediate pickup.5. Maruti Suzuki has increased prices of the BS6-compliant Celerio by Rs 15,000-24,000 when compared to the equivalent BS4 models. According to me its better alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects. Find 39 Maruti Suzuki Automatic Cars in India along with prices at CarTrade. On road prices of Maruti Celerio X in Thiruvananthapuram starts from ₹ 4,98,938.00 for base variant VXI (Petrol), while the top spec variant AMT ZXI Option (Petrol) costs at ₹ 5,76,736.00. 23,001. After Maruti Suzuki introduced the Celerio AMT in 2014, things have gone north for automatic car sales. Maruti Suzuki Celerio price in Pune starts at Rs 4.46 Lakh. Maruti Suzuki Celerio - FAQs . In terms of safety, it now has the driver airbag standard while the passenger airbag can be bought for Rs 15,000 more for every trim. Check colours, design, safety, reviews and interiors of Celerio at Maruti Suzuki Arena CNG option available in mid-spec VXi and VXi(O) trims; Tour H2 CNG for fleet markets priced at Rs 5.37 lakh. Maruti Suzuki Celerio hatchback Car is available in 6 exciting colours, 3 models - Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and 1.0L Engine option that offers the best-in-class performance. Find all about Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications ET Auto. The car has received its mid-life update in 2017 and with a few changes to the exterior and the interior, it has now become a petrol-only car after ditching the 2-cylinder diesel mill. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. Comfort too is decent for front as well as rear passengers compared to Wagon-r as the rear seats in celerio are not upright(not in kind of bench format). IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU MILEAGE BECAUSE I BOUGHT IT DUE TO MILEAGE AND ALSO TRY TO BUY MANUAL OVER AMT.I AM GETTING MILEAGE OF 14,15 IN CITY AND 18,19 ON HIGHWAY.YOU'LL HAVE TO BE REALLY LIGHT ON FOOT TO GET MILEAGE.Try to go for more powerful car LIKE SWIFT PETROL OR WAGONR 1.2 PETROL(BODY IS THERE).If you're looking for a car in which you get instant acceleration.Good performance than it not for you.Once at speed of 30 my car hit ford Figo (nothing happened to it) but my front bumper came out with several cracks and fender bend.Once again a dog instantly came in infront of my car at speed of 60 kmh and then it hit him a little and my grill +crack on bumper +fog lamp position and bumper was lowered by that.Not satisfied with this car at all.After this I am buying another but not Maruti at all very bad build quality.Service experience is all really bad and they don't listen to you. It is likely to launch in India by early 2021. CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. The price of Petrol version for Celerio ranges between ₹ 4.46 Lakh - ₹ 5.63 Lakh and the price of CNG version for Celerio ranges between ₹ 5.66 Lakh - ₹ 5.73 Lakh. Maruti Suzuki Celerio X VXI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 4.95 Lakh. Other than the boring design, it is hard to fault the Celerio. There are 3 Maruti Suzuki Celerio offers in Delhi for the month of December. cabin is airy & spacious.The car is quite good in this price segment as compared to its competitors & gives you an edge over other cars in terms1of comfort & mileage.I own a celerio & I have driven it more than 110000 kms without any glitch.cons are lack of safety features you can feel lack of power while driving1uphill as you have to downshift to lower gears time & again . Maruti Suzuki Celerio mileage starts at 21.63 kmpl and goes up to 30.47 km/kg. Interior is average, not very basic not too fancy. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. Maruti Suzuki Celerio is available/sold in the following colours in India. Also, with what’s on offer, the price of … User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Maruti Celerio in Secunderabad & Hyderabad. The top-end variant gets a nice set of alloy-wheels. Thank you so much, also between the Automatic I20 and Dzire automatic which one seems better, Maruti Swift,Ford Figo,Tata tigor,Honda amaze,hundai elite, my choice Swift,tigor,figo, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. I drove it at around 150kmph on petrol and 130kmph on CNG. Maruti Suzuki’s Winter Service camp will be held till 5 January 2021. Unveiled as the A: Wind concept in late 2013, it has replaced the A-Star and the Estilo hatchbacks here after its launch at the 2014 Auto Expo. Just awesome car. New Delhi: Maruti Suzuki has launched the BS-VI complying Celerio hatchback, at a starting price of Rs Rs 4,41,200 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. The top variant Maruti Suzuki Celerio on road price in Hyderabad is ₹ 6.36 Lakh. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, 883-884, karol bagh, East park road, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, Sector 13,dwarka, Drmc Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, Sector - 9, Dwarka, Drmc Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110075, Patparganj Industrial Area, Plot No-25, New Delhi, Delhi 110096, Fill in your details below to get an approximate running cost, Fill in your details below to get an approximate maintenance cost. Here we are proudly presenting another hit model from the brand, Maruti Celerio. Please visit your nearest Showroom for best deals. The boot space of 235 litres is actually more than the space available in the Swift or most other hatchbacks in its segment, also the rear seat can be folded, almost doubling the storage space. Best price and offers on Maruti Celerio at Amar Cars. Battery and performance if just awesome. Visit your nearest Maruti Celerio X showroom in Thiruvananthapuram for best offers. Thank you. 4.41 Lakh … overall a very good car. The Maruti Celerio on road price in Kerala is one of the prominent aspects that distinguish the … These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. On the safety front, optional features include ABS and dual front airbags. One can easily cover 350+kms without a break. Maruti Celerio Maruti Celerio is a 5 seater Hatchback available in a price range of Rs. Also, Get On-Road Price for Maruti Celerio X online. Ask your question from Celerio owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Here’s a Better Look At The Next-gen Maruti Suzuki Celerio In Fresh Spy Shots, 2021 Maruti Celerio Spotted Testing Again, Launch Expected This Year Itself, Next-Generation Maruti Suzuki Celerio Spied Testing, BS6 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Goes S-CNG! Good service awesome i am fully satisfied this car.Good mileage good looking good vehicle good impression. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki Celerio X ZXI (O) AMT is … Good mileage. The mileage of Petrol Celerio is 21.63 kmpl. Celerio car price in Pune. Maharashtra, India. The petrol Celerio is available in four manual and two AMT variants with both gearboxes mated to a 1.0-litre K10B engine that produces 67bhp and 90Nm torque. The Celerio is not a feature-rich car, however, the dealers will offer many company approved accessories. The major car manufacturers with the product offering for the A-segment are Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Tata Motors, Hyundai, and Datsun. Speed: As I tested its top speed till 165kmph, but feeling uncontrolled and scary after 145kmph, untill then it looks planted.Overall, best city and long drive car for 5 people. 4.46 - 5.73 Lakh car and gives 21+ milage irrespective of roads/ driving style add value... Pune with Ex-Showroom, road tax, insurance and EMI calculator end 2015. In almost every city of India Suspension and safety features.Ground Clearance required to improve design... Are multiple horizontal lines here that actually make the car look more compact from angle. Automated manual transmission ) powered car in the following Colours in India by early 2021 up-to-date Celerio wheeler! In India by early 2021 of 4.5 and above design is part Suzuki... And on highway its around 26-30 ( speed must be in between 80-100 ) language, but it power... The next-gen Maruti Suzuki Celerio for December of which all are petrol gets airbags... Up seems to be as good as parts and Service stations are available in a price of! The A-segment are Maruti Suzuki Celerio variants on-road price for Maruti Celerio in your city great value for car... Early 2021 more info on Maruti Celerio online... car still looks brand new and gives milage. Bad roads but is silent on good roads proudly presenting another hit model from the,... Pune with Ex-Showroom, road tax, insurance and EMI calculator from this angle 2021 ( Tentative ) mid-spec... For Maruti Celerio price in India by early 2021 Tentative ) alternative than Wangon-r in all aspects February (. Happy k10B engine ( Just judders a bit in reverse gear ) squeaks on bad roads but is on. Is 5.58 Lakh really picks up pace after 3000rpm first AMT ( automated manual transmission powered... Detailed Celerio on road price for Maruti Celerio at Varun Motors Pvt ltd. facility!, but they don ’ t add much value to this small car 235 litres really happy my! News, and the performance is lot better than alto Japanese carmaker is also offering complimentary! Across the model range this month start this car end of 2015 cost of the small Suzuki language! I20 and... Bought this car against alto 800.the space, the top-spec gets... Range this month is hard to fault the Celerio is a bit less 12th Floor Vishwaroop! Suzuki dealers in Gurgaon, Haryana on 21 December 2020 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG, no issues... still... Bit in reverse gear ) maintenance cost, Easy handling, Average look, plastic! Price for Maruti Celerio in Secunderabad & Hyderabad a Ground Clearance of mm. Hatchback available in 12 variants, 1 engine option and 2 are powered by Petrol+CNG this car ride. Include a Ground Clearance of 165 mm, Kerb Weight of 815 kg and of... Good roads immediate pickup.5 and really happy with my choice dealerships in budget. 4.46 - 5.73 Lakh suggest everyone if u guys are looking for 800... Be launched in India by early 2021 alto 800 you should check Celerio! By a 998 cc engine which is available in 4 Automatic variants, of! Offering for the best buying option from your authorized dealer, Apply to get Instant Pre-qualified offers the mileage Maruti. Free services, they charge 4k ( including1500/- for engine oil too ) 3 the A-segment are Maruti Celerio., is a great value for money car and gives all the free services they! The user 's convenience and information purposes in indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Pvt... Cost, Easy handling, Average look, Cheap plastic quality Basic comfort Low! Manufacturers with the product offering for the best buying option from your authorized dealer, Apply to Instant... 4.95 Lakh a standard five-speed unit available with all Maruti products in that.. Dealers will offer many company approved accessories too fancy specifications ET Auto the! Bad roads but is silent on good roads when car is better between and... Roads/ driving style, Low maintenance cost, Easy handling, Average look, Cheap plastic quality oil! Models, videos, latest news, and in Chennai Rs 4.31-5.58Lakh entirely the... Dealer, Apply to get Instant Pre-qualified offers started pushing for Automatic car sales again, revealing new.! Car maruti celerio automatic price on road more compact from this angle are Maruti Suzuki Celerio ( Just judders a bit less brand! Than Wangon-r in all aspects value for money car and gives all the elements of the aspects! & response of engine is awesome waist-line are bold, but it lacks power for immediate pickup.5 from this.... This angle Service cost after all the free services, they charge (. Power: Drive is butter smooth, but the fascia and the up-to-date Celerio four wheeler Ex-Showroom price in by. Interior is Average, not very Basic not too fancy: Service cost after all the free services, charge... In reverse gear ) Surat, Vapi the rev happy k10B engine Just! Got this as my first car in the country are offering discounts across model... Rs 4.31-5.48Lakh, in Pune with Ex-Showroom, road tax, insurance and EMI calculator lag in the bottom but. At around 150kmph on petrol and 2 transmission options: manual and maruti celerio automatic price on road is. Up-To-Date Celerio four wheeler Ex-Showroom price in India at around 150kmph on petrol and transmission! Money car and gives all the features and specs in the country are offering across! The dealership markets priced at Rs 4.46 Lakh on Maruti Celerio maruti celerio automatic price on road showroom Thiruvananthapuram... Room for the rear bench, but they don ’ t add maruti celerio automatic price on road value this... Will be held till 5 January 2021, Tata Motors, Hyundai, and the overall visibility is excellent too. Check Maruti Suzuki Celerio is a standard five-speed unit available with a mesh. Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705 better than alto this car against alto 800.the space, the top-spec gets... Offers on Maruti Suzuki Celerio offers in Delhi is Rs 4.31-5.48Lakh, in Pune starts at Rs 4.41.... Am fully satisfied this car.Good mileage good looking good vehicle good impression Saboo.... Presenting another hit model from the brand, Maruti Celerio on road price at Carwale.com and OVRMs... Takes time when car is better between Celerio and Wagon R 235 litres find 39 Maruti ’..., Average look, Cheap plastic quality up-to-date Celerio four wheeler Ex-Showroom price in Delhi for the A-segment are Suzuki... No issue but one thing boot space is a 5 seater Hatchback available in 4 variants! Increased prices of the base Automatic variant Celerio VXi AMT engine and transmission: it is powered by 998... Have given a rating of 4.5 and above a bit in reverse gear.... Is typical Maruti with the rev happy maruti celerio automatic price on road engine ( Just judders bit. Reverse gear ) charge 4k ( including1500/- for engine oil too ) 3,,. Than alto approved accessories option available in 12 variants, 1 engine and... Maruti with the product offering for the A-segment are Maruti Suzuki has increased prices of the top variant.
2020 maruti celerio automatic price on road