Poach Chicken by simmering it in a medium-sized saucepan half way full of water for 20 min. This recipe was inspired by one of our favorite local Mexican restaurants where it is called Chicken Fajita Quesadillas in honor of it tasty fajita like filling. I’m convinced Restaurants need speedy recipes to make per orders and this one fits the requirements! How to Make Chicken Quesadillas. Drizzle chicken with 1 tbsp oil, toss to coat. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! Yes! And put it into the microwave for 30-50 seconds. This chicken quesadilla recipe is good for the whole family. Of course we have plenty of Mexican food recipes to go along with this appetizer. Sunny's quesadillas are paired with cilantro-lime sour cream dip for a mouth-watering bite. We love how quick and easy these quesadillas are to whip up, especially great for warm nights when you really don’t want to have to turn on the oven. It only takes 5 ingredients and 30 minutes to bring the authentic flavors of Jalisco, Mexico into your kitchen tonight! And cook until the liquid is gone and the mixture is … Sprinkle over Spice Mix, toss well to coat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt, pepper … The filling is ready! Any taco seasoning will work, but a chicken taco seasoning or fajita style seasoning works best! The recipe is easy enough that they can start cooking with your help. Even children can eat these quesadillas! Oil actually makes for crisper edges and helps keep the quesadillas … Meanwhile, sprinkle the fajita seasoning over both sides of the chicken. This chicken quesadilla recipe was sent into me by a fan of my website. A delightful alternative to breakfast burritos, these quesadillas are filled with flavor-packed protein. olive oil to the hot skillet, and add the marinated chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Love me a quick lunch or dinner idea when it’s this easy! Best served with your favorite beverage and football… Ingredients: Remove from the heat, use a fork to gently stir in the corn, cover and set aside 10 minutes. by Kenny (Auburn, WA) Here is a really simple & tasty West Tex Mex style recipe for quesadillas! Mix flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and vegetable oil. Another style, commonly sold as street food in Mexico, starts with an uncooked corn tortilla filled with cheese and/or other ingredients. In a large skillet sear the bell pepper and onion in 2 tbsp of oil. Begin with 1/8 cup of cheese, followed by the vegetables, beans, and chicken, and top with another 1/8 cup of cheese. Salsa and picante are both tomato based sauces that are very similar to each other. There are many quesadilla variations, and you can even create your own, adding whatever ingredients you choose. These Cheese Quesadillas are so easy to make and use restaurant-quality ingredients. ... of Friends & Family today and discover new ideas to expand your menu with our collection of our families favorite recipes! I'm glad you posted how to make your own tortillas! 30 Min . The Meche family started the restaurant after seeing a need in Lacey not only for authentic, Mexican food but for spicy cuisine. You can also use leftover turkey, or even ham. To make chicken quesadilla: put thinly sliced cheese on the tortilla, then put filling, then thinly sliced cheese once again, and another tortilla on top. Hashtag #yesalyonascooking on both Instagram and Pinterest to be seen here! Quesadillas can be made with goat cheese, spinach, tofu, zucchini, black beans, ham, pork, or roast beef. Shushanik enjoys sharing recipes of dishes from her home country. The crunchy crust makes for the perfect bite and package with … Flip quesadillas and press down on them with a spatula; cook until golden brown on second side, about 2 to 3 minutes more. You may think of a quesadilla as cheese melted between two pre-cooked flour tortillas—an acceptable way to make this authentic Mexican antojito (snack). Easy Family-Friendly meals are essential! You might be surprised to find that quesadillas in Mexico aren’t the cheese-filled extravaganzas we are used to in the U.S. A typical quesadilla is made with a corn tortilla and a small amount of cheese […] Though I am sharing a recipe that uses chicken, you can also make these with beef or ham as well. Use a … Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. These Restaurant Quesadillas are so EASY to make and taste like the ones you would order at a grill chain restaurant! Cook quesadillas in a single layer until golden brown on bottom, about 2 minutes. These Tasty Mexican Chicken Quesadillas are the perfect, family friendly recipe and ideal if you’re part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. I am originally from El Paso, TX and boy do I miss their Mexican Restaurants. Remove the cooked meat from the skillet, and allow it to cool for about 10 minutes. Turn heat immediately down to … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add chicken and cook and turn … ... Tequila Chicken Quesadilla. Mix fried vegetables with the fried meat, add corn and 2-3 tablespoons of tomato paste (or chili sauce). Remove to a serving plate and cover to keep warm (or place in a warm oven); repeat with remaining quesadillas. Looking for amazing authentic Mexican Quesadilla recipes? I love to recreate famous copycats! Anyone can tackle this recipe! Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream, salsa and shredded lettuce!
2020 mexican restaurant chicken quesadilla recipe