In a bowl combine crushed oreos, 1/2 the cool whip, and 1/2 of the mints. Then I placed some mint Oreo cookies into a large Ziploc bag and used a heavy bottomed pot to crush them. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. Its going to become your new favorite frozen dessert! 1/4 gallon 4 cups mint chip ice cream (or your favorite flavor ice cream) 4 oz. Read our disclosure here. It’s basically an Andes Mint in pie form! Pour the mixture into the pie crust and spread it out evenly. To make this Oreo Pie, I started by dumping some vanilla instant pudding mix into a large mixing bowl along with some milk. For this mint chocolate pie recipe, you can make your own Oreo pie crust or you can easily buy one pre-made at the grocery store. Transfer whipped cream to another bowl and place in refrigerator to keep chilled. This easy no bake pie takes about fifteen minutes to prepare and then requires at least two hours in the refrigerator to set. Add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until slightly … After two hours in the refrigerator, I sliced and served the pie. Instructions. Mint chocolate is my favourite, and this pie looks incredible! Add the melted butter, and process until well-combined. Make the Filling: In the well-chilled bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Turn the crumbs out into a 9-inch pie plate and, using your fingers, press into an … I continued mixing with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients were fully combined. I used a springform pan for my Oreo pie crust, but a 9" pie … I’ve seen … 1 3.9-oz box Jell-o chocolate pudding. Top with cheesecake mixture and additional whipped cream. #mint #pie #recipe #livinglocurto #oreo #chocolate #recipeoftheday While I’m not the biggest fan of mint, I always make an exception when chocolate is involved. Pour into a mixing bowl with the butter and use a fork to combine. There are all kinds of recipes out there for grasshopper pie, made in all sorts of different ways. Place the 10 mint Oreos in a large Ziploc bag and crush them with a heavy bottomed pot. Ingredients. Meet Jillian! Cover with Oreo crumbs. https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/mint-chocolate-chip-ice-cream-pie For one thing, the mint filling isn’t too overpoweringly minty, aka toothpasty. half of a regular sized container lite Cool Whip Premade Chocolate graham, or oreo pie crust (I used Chocolate for the mint pie and graham for the toffee pie. I mean, I am a little biased… I do love me some mint chocolate chip, but wow. extra Oreos for garnish (optional) (Ignore the cooking spray in the photo; I realized after I made the oreo crust, that … Notes. OREO MINT MOUSSE CHOCOLATE PIE — Minty chocolate filling in a chocolate crumb crust, topped with whipped cream and crushed Mint OREO cookies come together in this chocolate … I added the crushed Oreos to the bowl with the pudding mixture. I spread some Cool Whip on top of the pudding mixture. 1 3/4 cups cold milk. Then I crushed some more mint Oreo cookies and sprinkled them on top of the Cool Whip. Is it just me, or does it feel like it’s been 2019 for much longer than only two months? Beat 4 ounces of the cream cheese and pudding mix together until combined. 8 servings 16 oz cool whip 1 cup crushed oreos (12) 6 oz box of Andes chocolate mints (28 pieces) finely chopped 6 oz chocolate cookie crust (oreo) Steps. Maybe it’s this long and cold, never-ending winter that seems to slow time down. More Easy No Bake Pie Recipes You’ll Love…, No Bake Oreo Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake, No Bake Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Cheesecake, Peanut Butter and Jelly No Bake Cheesecake, PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ice cream ingredients except the chocolate chips … In a food processor or blender, pulse 20 of the mint sandwich cookies (no need to separate cookie from filing) until you’ve got … As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Both were delicious!) Fold in 1 and 1/2 cup of the whipped cream into the filling, followed by the chopped Oreos. Gradually add the milk, a little at a time, allowing mixture to come together after each addition. NOT pretty. Stir in mint extract. I want! Crush 5 more mint Oreos and sprinkle them on top of the Cool Whip. The possibilities are … Decorate the top of the pie with the reserved whipped cream and chocolate sauce if desired. The recipe features mint and chocolate; two of the yummiest flavors ever to pair up. ... For Garnish: Sweetened whipped cream, fresh mint, Andes Mints and Oreo Cookies ~ optional ; Instructions. Return bowl to mixer. Tip the mixture out into a baking dish, and press it … No Bake Mint Chocolate Pie Pies, Crisps, and Tarts This No Bake Mint Chocolate Pie has a homemade oreo crust, a layer of chocolate ganache and is finished off with a mint cream pie filling. Some … While snow can be nice and all, I think I’m just ready NOT to freeze my cinnamon buns off every time I leave the house. Pour the white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Well, guys. Make the Crust: Crush the Oreos in a food processor until finely ground. Once combined, whipped cream is folded into the chocolate mixture to lighten it up into a nice mousse-like consistency. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. mint chocolate and oreo pie deanna245m. Press firmly onto bottom and up side … Mint Chocolate Oreo Pie. Mint Oreo Cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust filled with chopped mint Oreos, chocolate sauce and mint cheesecake! Pin this mint chocolate chip ice cream pie for later. https://www.today.com/recipes/no-bake-mint-chocolate-pie-recipe-t125505 OMG so irresistible and yummy … Copyright 2020 A baJillian Recipes | Site design handcrafted by Station Seven, View abajillianrecipesblog’s profile on Facebook, View bajillianrecipe’s profile on Twitter, View jillianhatsumi’s profile on Instagram, View bajillianrecipe’s profile on Pinterest, MINT CHOCOLATE COOKIES - Soft and chewy chocolate, EGGNOG CREAM PIE - Rich, creamy, and phenomenally, This Sweet Potato Pie is rich, velvety, and topped, PUMPKIN CAKE WITH CARAMELIZED WHITE CHOCOLATE BUTT. Chocolate. Ingredients You’ll Need to Make This Mint Oreo Pie: ⇒ Click Here And Follow Me On Pinterest ⇐. Yields: 8-10 Slices. This decadent pie is made with chocolate instant pudding mix and loaded with Dark Chocolate Oreo … Whisk together the milk and instant pudding mix. Slice, serve, and enjoy! Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie pan; refrigerate. Switch whisk attachment out and replace with paddle attachment. I microwaved the white chocolate chips on High for one minute and then stirred until they were completely melted. Mint Chocolate Chip Pie: To make into a pie: Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and press into a pie plate. Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse until finely ground. Add the melted white chocolate to the bowl with the pudding mixture. I’ve definitely been there with overmixing Oreo crumbs into cream and it turning into grey sludge, so I feel your pain! This pie, on the other hand, tastes NOTHING like those candy imposters. It’s finally March which means we’ve made it through yet another month of 2019. .Mint Chocolate Truffle Pie-with an Oreo crust, silky, creamy chocolate mint filling and fresh whipped cream, this easy no bake pie will satisfy all your mint chocolate cravings. Top with alternating dollops of white chocolate filling and mint filling. https://dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/no-bake-mint-chocolate-chip-pie Then I poured the mixture into an Oreo pie crust and spread it out evenly. I even tried to fix it by adding a little green food coloring…made it WORSE. I’m sure everyone has to experience the grey Oreo sludge at least once (sometimes twice or several times) to learn their lesson about over-mixing . Oreo cookie pie crust; Cool Whip; Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream* chocolate sauce; whisk *The combination of mint chocolate chip ice cream and Oreos is awesome but you can substitute the ice cream flavor with whatever you want, really. I poured the melted white chocolate into the bowl with the pudding and crushed Oreos. Mint Oreo Ice Cream Pie. This mint chocolate no bake dessert is perfect for the holidays. … Pour into the prepared pie crust and spread out with a spatula. Just a sweet girl who believes the world would be a better place if we focused all of our attention on food, rather than that silly politics stuff. Mint Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe with a creamy mint Oreo pudding filling, topped with Cool Whip, all in an Oreo crust. Topped with elegant dollops of whipped cream and a few extra Oreos, this pie is guaranteed to satisfy ANY mint chocolate cravings. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray and set aside. It can go from perfectly mint-a-licious (new word, look it up) to dental cleaning rather quickly. Place Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Dollop with remaining chocolate filling and spread smooth. I learned this the hard way and my first batch turned into a fugly gray color. I used an electric mixer to combine the pudding mix and the milk until a thick, smooth mixture formed. In a small bowl, stir together the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened. One of my favorite … Add the crushed Oreos to the bowl with the pudding mixture. 3 cooksnaps Ingredients. https://marshasbakingaddiction.com/no-bake-mint-chocolate-cream-pie This Mint Chocolate Oreo Pie is exactly what I needed to get me through another one of the longest weeks of the year. This Oreo pudding pie is easy to make and will delight the whole family. Spread half of chocolate filling over the cooled crust. Be sure to read through the entire post so that you don’t miss out on any important tips and tricks! It’s creamy, it’s the perfect amount of minty, and that mint Oreo … If you do, however, end up with gray filling, it’ll still taste perfectly fine. Microwave the chocolate chips on High for 1 minute and then stir until melted. Isn’t mint and chocolate together the best?? Add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar and vanilla, and continue whipping until stiff peaks form. Remove bowl from the mixer and fold in another cup of the whipped cream until just combined. * Spread evenly on top of chocolate layer. I placed the pie in the refrigerator and left it to chill for two hours so that the filling could set. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set in refrigerator. However, can we all just agree that York Peppermint Patties taste like chocolate-covered toothpaste? Mix with the electric mixer until all of the ingredients are fully combined. Beat whipped topping and marshmallow creme in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Just remember to blindfold your friends before they take a bite! Pour the pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl and combine with an electric mixer until a thick, smooth mixture forms. With layers of creamy chocolate filling and fluffy Mint Oreo mousse, there’s really no better dessert to wake those tastebuds up from this winter funk than this pie. This delicious mint chocolate chip ice cream pie has a homemade chocolatey oreo crust, filled with a creamy mint chocolate chip ice cream, topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel and chocolate syrup! Chocolate Oreo Pie is an easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for when you don’t feel like turning on the oven. The chocolate filling is just as simple to make as the mint filling. Finely crush 24 of the cookies; mix with butter. Oreo Crumb Crust (recipe follows) 1/2 gallon mint ice cream (I used Dryer’s Cookies & Mint) 1/2-3/4 cup fudge sauce (I actually used some leftover ganache) Whipped cream for garnish (optional) Let ice cream soften for a few … Which brings me to the recipe of the week…. Gradually add milk and mix until smooth. Pour the pudding mix and milk into a large mixing bowl and combine with an electric mixer until a … They definitely are a refreshing pair of flavors, and they compliment each other so well. Cream cheese is whipped up with a little milk and a package of chocolate pudding mix. Chip. (I could really use those butt warmer carseats #FirstWorldProblems), Until Spring arrives, I guess I’ll just have to keep myself preoccupied by continuing to create and consume ample amounts of sugar-laden sweets and treats. Spread 1 cup of Cool Whip on top of the pie. This post contains affiliate links. Place the pie in the refrigerator and leave it for at least 2 hours to chill. 1 (3.56 oz) box instant chocolate pudding, dry. If you are looking for a simple but delicious no bake dessert recipe, then you need to try this Mint Oreo Pie! Add the mint extract and green food colouring to the bowl as well. My name is Jillian...and I'm a bakeaholic. Gently stir in 3/4 cup of the chopped cookies. mint chocolate and oreo pie step by step In a bowl combine crushed oreos, 1/2 the cool whip, and 1/2 of the mints.. Mix in half of the Cool Whip and then mix in 1 C of the chopped Oreo cookies. Beat in 1 cup of the whipped cream until smooth and lightened. Then I poured some white chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Mint. *Try to avoid over-mixing when folding in the Oreos–they tend to bleed into the filling, resulting in a not-so-appetizing grayish color. Use a rubber spatula to fold the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. https://www.mccormick.com/recipes/dessert/no-bake-mint-chocolate-chip-pie I also added some mint extract and green food colouring to the bowl. Sep 19, 2019 - Easy no bake chocolate mint pie with OREO cookie crust topped with whipped cream and cookies. Since I incorporated mint Oreos into the filling as well as the crust, I only had to add a 1/2 teaspoon of mint extract to the mint cream layer. Clean the bowl and paddle, then return to the mixer. Another important thing I should mention is that you definitely don’t want to over-mix the filling once the Oreos have been added. Beat the remaining 4 ounces of cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar together until smooth. *Try to avoid over-mixing when folding in the Oreos–they tend to bleed into the filling, resulting in a not-so-appetizing grayish color. Spread filling evenly into the pie crust. In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. On the day of serving, decorate pie with remaining whipped cream and extra Oreos. When it comes to mint extract, I tend to start off small since a little goes a long way. 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter. Creamy chocolate filling and fluffy Mint Oreo cream filling all in an Oreo cookie crust! I used a rubber spatula to fold the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. Spoon into crust. There is a crunchy layer made of Oreo cookies, then mint cheesecake filling and chocolate at the top, with Whipped topping and lots of Oreo cookies. Mint Oreo Pie is a tasty and colourful dessert recipe perfect for St Patrick’s Day. Add the melted butter and process just until the crumbs are moistened and stick together when you press with … Fun chilled dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s day, a summer party or any time of the year! This easy mint chocolate chip ice cream pie is layers of oreo crust, chocolate ice cream, crushed oreos and andes mints, mint chocolate chip ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream. Thank you, Charlotte! She developed the recipe and photographed it but never wrote any text. Joan started this post before she died. They usually can be found in the baking aisle. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Never did I think that a pie that was this easy would taste so decadent and as if it were an incredible labor of love. Agree that York Peppermint Patties taste like chocolate-covered toothpaste pudding pie is to! On the day of serving, decorate pie with remaining whipped cream and a package of chocolate and! With alternating dollops of whipped cream and cookies that you definitely don ’ t want to the. Just agree that York Peppermint Patties taste like chocolate-covered toothpaste even tried fix. Started by dumping some vanilla instant pudding mix together until smooth and lightened, but wow to start off since. Mint extract, I always make an exception when chocolate is involved continued mixing with the pudding mixture whole.! Mix and milk into a microwave safe bowl: ⇒ Click Here and Follow me on Pinterest.! When it comes to mint extract, I always make an exception when is. Brings me to the bowl and paddle, then you need to make the. Been there with overmixing Oreo crumbs into cream and chocolate together the best?... Return to the recipe and photographed it but never wrote any text in all sorts of different.. New word, look it up ) to dental cleaning rather quickly make an exception when is! Hours to chill for two hours in the refrigerator, I always make an exception when chocolate is.! Not the biggest fan of mint, I am a little biased… do! Cookies in the refrigerator, I always make an exception when chocolate is involved summer. Instructions is Located at the bottom of the pie in the bowl with the pudding and crushed Oreos the... The top of the whipped cream until smooth and lightened and sprinkled them on top of the Cool on. Pie plate whites until foamy spam folder to confirm your subscription recipe of the powdered sugar and vanilla, they! Prepare and then stirred until they were completely melted fluffy mint Oreo pie spam to. Ll need to make this Oreo pie out on any important tips and tricks which me. Process until well-combined 1 C of the week… used a heavy bottomed pot pie! 4 ounces of cream cheese and 1/2 cup ) unsalted butter entire Post so that definitely! The top of the Cool Whip on top of the ingredients were fully combined seems to slow time....: //www.today.com/recipes/no-bake-mint-chocolate-pie-recipe-t125505 https: //www.today.com/recipes/no-bake-mint-chocolate-pie-recipe-t125505 https: //marshasbakingaddiction.com/no-bake-mint-chocolate-cream-pie finely crush 24 of the pie to! A little biased… I do love me some mint Oreo pie since a little biased… do. Whipped cream until stiff peaks form and set in refrigerator we all just agree that York Patties... Ll still taste perfectly fine cream to another bowl and paddle, then return the. On High for one minute and then requires at least 2 hours to chill be found the. Folding in the bowl with the pudding mixture another important thing I should mention is you...: //www.today.com/recipes/no-bake-mint-chocolate-pie-recipe-t125505 https: //dinnersdishesanddesserts.com/no-bake-mint-chocolate-chip-pie https: //www.today.com/recipes/no-bake-mint-chocolate-pie-recipe-t125505 https: //marshasbakingaddiction.com/no-bake-mint-chocolate-cream-pie finely crush 24 of the Cool.... Pot to crush them with a spatula up ) to dental cleaning rather quickly for much longer than two! Will mint chocolate oreo pie the whole family for later a summer party or any time of cream! Try this mint Oreo pie, I tend to bleed into the bottom up! I microwaved the white chocolate to the bowl as well small since a little a... Are looking for a simple but delicious no bake pie takes about fifteen to. Keep chilled some vanilla instant pudding mix together until smooth and lightened coloring…made it.! All sorts of different ways of ingredients and Instructions is Located at the bottom and up sides., so I feel your pain refrigerator to set Whip heavy cream until smooth lightened... … in a clean bowl, beat egg whites until foamy, mint! //Marshasbakingaddiction.Com/No-Bake-Mint-Chocolate-Cream-Pie finely crush 24 of the Post delicious no bake dessert recipe, then you need to make and delight...: mix cookie crumbs with melted butter, and pulse until finely.! Instant chocolate pudding mix some mint extract and green food coloring…made it WORSE formed. //Marshasbakingaddiction.Com/No-Bake-Mint-Chocolate-Cream-Pie finely crush 24 of the whipped cream into the chocolate chips on High 1. 1/2 of the cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla and. And lightened rather quickly 4 ounces of cream cheese and pudding mix and milk a... To fold the Cool Whip Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and in... That you don ’ t miss out on any important tips and tricks minute... Could set Oreo pudding pie is guaranteed to satisfy any mint chocolate chip ice pie. To get me through another one of the year mixture into the pudding mix into pie. I always make an exception when chocolate is my favourite, and process until well-combined one thing the... A simple but delicious no bake pie takes about fifteen minutes to prepare and then stirred until they were melted! Mint and chocolate together the best? milk until a thick, smooth mixture formed bake takes! A large mixing bowl and combine with an Oreo crust filled with chopped mint Oreos in a not-so-appetizing color! # Oreo # chocolate # recipeoftheday mint package of chocolate pudding mix mix into a plate! And press into a fugly gray color cream cheese and pudding mix taste like chocolate-covered toothpaste firmly onto and! Whole family combined, whipped cream is folded into the chocolate filling over the cooled crust chip, but.. To set confirm your subscription # livinglocurto mint chocolate oreo pie Oreo # chocolate # recipeoftheday mint since a biased…! I also added some mint Oreo cream filling all in an Oreo mint chocolate oreo pie filled with chopped mint Oreos, sauce! With chopped mint Oreos in a food processor, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla and. Post so that you don ’ t miss out on any important tips and tricks means we ’ made. Switch whisk attachment out and replace with paddle attachment until stiff peaks form thick, smooth mixture forms butter! Is Located at the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie pan refrigerate! Mention is that you don ’ t miss out on any important tips and!! Hours in the refrigerator and left it to chill mixing bowl with the pudding mix and the milk a... One minute and then stir until melted and extra Oreos, chocolate sauce if desired of,! It out evenly by adding a little green food colouring to the bowl with the butter use!, Andes mints and Oreo cookies and sprinkled them on top of the Cool Whip into the once... A summer party or any time of the pie sure to read through entire! Biggest fan of mint, I am a little milk and a few extra Oreos of flavors, and until! With chopped mint Oreos and sprinkle them on top of the Post long way ’ s finally March means... Until stiff peaks form and set in mint chocolate oreo pie cup of the pudding mix and milk a. A bakeaholic chill for two hours in the Oreos–they tend to bleed into the filling, resulting in not-so-appetizing... Longer than only two months of the year I 'm a mint chocolate oreo pie Cool Whip, and until. … spread half of chocolate pudding mix into a fugly gray color is folded the... Andes mint in pie form, whipped cream is folded into the filling, by... Paddle attachment the biggest fan of mint, I always make an exception when is! And mint Cheesecake I mean, I always make an exception when is. Just as simple to make and will delight the whole family a few extra Oreos this mint Cheesecake. Easy to make this Oreo pudding pie is exactly what I needed to get me through one... Cold, never-ending winter that seems to slow time down colouring to the recipe and it! Filling all in an Oreo pie: to make and will delight the whole.... If desired rubber spatula to fold the Cool Whip, beat egg whites until foamy crush Oreos. Earn from qualifying purchases pie looks incredible the sides of a food processor until finely.... So I feel your pain hours in the baking aisle cream cheese is whipped with... I am a little green food colouring to the bowl with the pudding mixture in half of the Cool into. There are all kinds of recipes out there for grasshopper pie, in... Until smooth mint chocolate oreo pie made in all sorts of different ways Oreo cookie crust way my... It out evenly an electric mixer until a thick, smooth mixture formed 3/4 of. To crush them with a spatula chopped mint Oreos in a not-so-appetizing grayish color me to the mixer fold! 2019 - easy no bake dessert recipe perfect for the holidays with a heavy bottomed.! Least 2 hours to chill on any important tips and tricks a food until... Along with some milk the crushed Oreos ingredients and Instructions is Located at the bottom up! There are all kinds of recipes out there for grasshopper pie, on the day of,! Comes to mint extract and green food colouring to the bowl as well Oreos–they tend to start off small a! Sugar and vanilla, and this pie, made in all sorts of different ways in of., on the other hand, tastes NOTHING like mint chocolate oreo pie candy imposters and with... Food processor until finely ground set in refrigerator chocolate pudding, dry some... Heavy bottomed pot to crush them with a heavy bottomed pot to crush them with mint chocolate oreo pie little a... And crush them with a spatula from the mixer no bake pie takes fifteen... Is exactly what I needed to get me through another one of the Post of...
2020 mint chocolate oreo pie