Write a Review. ADVERTISEMENT. Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range 2.5 out of 5 stars 77. Or $ 77.78/mo. All that customer service has suggested is paying $200+ dollars for a new set. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 923 reviews. 07:32 PM It is an electronic document. Can you send me a message? Every website I check that sells this range has many reviews supporting this same issue. $9.00 In-Stock: DG60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … $12.00 In-Stock: OM-NE58F9500SS OWNER'S MANUAL NE58F9500SS *This is not the original owner's manual booklet. 4.5 (923 Reviews) 98 Answered Questions + 10 images. In addition to the burner, the oven too is pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies. Luckily we've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it's gone too far. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. I've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with the slightest bump and I've experienced them first hand. 4.5 (918 Reviews) 98 Answered Questions; Customer images +30 images; Price Match Guarantee. * See disclaimers from Show me how button 1. suggested payments with 18-Month Financing. I am having the same issues. I found this thread looking for a class action lawsuit. - last edited on $1,399.99 Your price for this item is $1,399.99. Samsung NE58F9500SS | Full Specifications: Number of burners: 5, Total capacity: 164.2, Fuel type: Electric, Stove top: Smooth top, Oven Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. Send us that information as soon as you can. NE58F9500SS SKU: 9172054. one small bump and the stove turns on. Hey SIMN. Design-wise, it's nearly identical to the NE58F9500SS, a great electric slide-in range that we named an Editors' Choice. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9710WS range. Luckily we've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it's gone too far. Earn 111 AIR MILES ® Reward Miles! I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply. © 2020 Best Buy. It is an electronic document. I have been part of many class action suits and this one is a slam dunk. Show me how > Open-Box: from $909.99. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. No one tests ranges like we do. Tree Marie Soapworks Recommended for you Do let me know if you're going forward with the class action suit. We also need this appliance to be made safe. SKU: 9172054 . I have had a fire and I am unable to have my knobs on my stove at any time due to having kids in the house. Sleek design meets functional utility on this Samsung Electric Range. The Samsung NE58F9500SS Range is mighty impressive. SAMSUNG OVEN RANGE OVERHEATING FIRE HAZARD, OTR Microwave heats when off and door is closed, Issue with Range Panel Display Flickering, FIRE HAZARD!!! both looks pretty much the sameSamsung – Learn about Samsung - 5.9 cu. Rating Filter. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! NE58F9500SS *This is not the original service manual booklet. Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NE58K9500SG Electric Range with Slide-in Design, 5.8 cu.ft. If there is not one to join then I will reach out to an appropriate law firm that specializes in this area and we can start one. Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. So far all Samsung has done is deflect blame onto me about this situation. Learn more with 66 Questions and 121 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu. (4) NE59N6630SS has 3 racks for 7 positions *(strange model to have when there is NE59J7630SS alread… This was not cheap and it has already caused over $100 in damages. ‎05-17-2018 The nearly new stove is already damaged due to burning. Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. We have use and … Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 13/16 inches x 36 - 37 1/8 inches (Adjustable), 5.8. cu. Samsung NE58F9500SS vs Samsung NE58F9710WS. I have had multiple fires and melted plastic on my stove due to this defect. Samsung NE58M9430SS - NE58M9430SS/AC Range, Slide In, Electric Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Glass Burners (Electric), 5.9 cu. It is an electronic document. The gliding rack is mounted on ball bearings, and extends completely out of the oven cavity. Ft. Electric Self-Cleaning Slide-In Range with Convection - Stainless steel Please, follow this link (https://bit.ly/2vwsGXY) it will show you the comparison for both ranges. All rights reserved. Taiwan Circling Swirl Variation, Cold Process Soap Making, (Technique Video #5) - Duration: 13:42. TV & Video: Mobile: Photo: Computing: Appliance: Home Audio: TV & Projector Home Theater Blu-Ray / DVD Player VCR Set Top Box: Cell Phone Galaxy Note Media Player Tablet: Digital Camera Digital … $12.00 In-Stock: DE60-10111A BOLT-HEX M6,L50,ZPC(WHT),SWRCH18A,HH Hea: $1.85 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: OM-NE58F9500SS OWNER'S MANUAL NE58F9500SS *This is not the original owner's manual booklet. ft. Slide-in Electric Range *30" minimum clearance between the top of the cooking surface and the bottom of an unprotected wood or metal cabinet; or 24" minimum when the bottom of the wood or metal cabinet is protected by not less than 1/4" flame-retardant millboard covered with not less than no. NE58F9500SS,-,BETTER: $158.06 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: DG61-00188A SUPPORT HINGE FTQ386LWUX,ALCOAT-SA1C,1.4: $12.18 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: 6009-001395 SCREW-SPECIAL TH,+,WP,M5,L10,ZPC(BLK),SW: $1.85 In-Stock: DG63-00107A GROUND-TERMINAL BLOCK FTQ386LWUX,CU,T0.8 : $4.75 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 … I've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with the slightest bump and I've experienced them first hand. NE58M9430SS Electric Range with 5 burners, 5.8 cu.ft. Please help. Completely unacceptable response. Add to Cart. NE58F9500SS *This is not the original service manual booklet. (2) CONVECTION OVEN & STEAM CLEAN Self-Clean with Steam Clean Freestanding Electric Range ** NE59M4320SS in Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel or White 3. Anyone on board?? Samsung NE58M9430SS | Full Specifications: Product type: Freestanding, Number of burners: 5, Number of ovens: 1, Oven net capacity: 164, Original, high quality parts for Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA / 0000 Range in stock and ready to ship today. Enhanced cooking control & flexibility. So if you are in the market for a slide-in electric range and don't mind a bit of gentle hand holding when it comes to usability, the Samsung NE58F9500SS is a sure bet. Prices and offers are subject to change. Related content. 06:43 AM Samsung Support CA ft. Convection Freestanding Electric Range - Stainless steel with 2 Answers – Best Buy The Samsung comes equipped with one standard rack, a split rack, and a gliding rack. What is the difference between the two model ? Model: NE58F9500SS . Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NE58M9430SS Electric Range with 5 burners, 5.8 cu.ft. The NE58F9500SS ticks all the necessary boxes with its excellent burners and sturdy oven, but the range also goes a few steps further with the easy to use Guiding Light controls. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 918 reviews. 1. ^Joan, The knobs and the back splash are black , the other range has the stainless steel knobs and the black splash also more stainless steel, Samsung - 5.9 cu. $1,199.00. by Electric Range - Model NE58K9430SS/AA. The inherently dangerous knob issue itself, and Samsung's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach. Frigidaire FGEH3047VF Gallery Series 30" Electric Range with 5 Elements, 5.4 Cubic ft. Capacity Convection Oven, in Stainless Steel 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. 1-877-374-3439 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM (ET) Call showroom: Price Match & Beat Guarantee. * Call now to order! Samsung NE58F9500SS Check Price & Reviews. How do I respond exactly? 2 offers from $1,819.72. NE58F9500SS 5.8 cu. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9500SS range. But for quickness, you can reach us mods here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97. (1) BASE MODEL Conventional Self-Clean Freestanding Electric Range NE59M4310SS in Stainless Steel 2. That makes it easier to lift heavy, hot bakeware. In-store pricing may vary. No one tests ranges like we do. $9.00 In-Stock: DE60-10111A BOLT-HEX M6,L50,ZPC(WHT),SWRCH18A,HH Hea: $1.85 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: DG60 … The mid-to -high-temperature range of the burner makes it easy to try out different recipes. 365 days to return any part. ‎05-15-2018 Samsung NE58F9710WS Check Price & Reviews. I used the correct cookware and this still happens. Add me to the broken range knob club (the original knobs, and the replacements have broken). 5 star rating. Specification: NE58F9500SS,SECC: Quantity SUPPORTED MODELS: NE58F9500SS, NE58K9430SS, NE58K9500SG, NE58M9430SS, NE58N9430SG, NE58R9431SG, NE58R9431SS, NE58R9431ST. Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information from you? Get access to helpful solutions, how-to guides, owners' manuals, and product specifications for your Slide-In Electric Ranges (NE58K9430 Series) from Samsung US Support. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Slide-in Design Available colors: … View online or download Samsung NE58F9500SS User Manual Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 918 reviews (918 Reviews) 93 % would recommend to a friend. ft. Slide-In Electric Range. Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA-00 electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! (3) TRUE CONVECTION & RAPID BOIL & TRIPLE SIZE BURNER NE59J7630SS Freestanding Electric Range in Stainless Steel 4. We need compensation for what we have gone through and the damage that has been done. Learn more with 109 Questions and 177 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu. Samsung NE58K9430SS - range - built-in - stainless overview and full product specs on CNET. SamsungNik. It is an electronic document. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Ft. Electric Self-Cleaning Fingerprint Resistant Slide-In Range with Convection - Black stainless steel Customer rating. You can privately message any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the private message button. Interactive Tour and documents. I think a class action lawsuit is not out of the question... that is unless Samsung initiates a recall very soon. Not sure what part you need? ft. Convection Freestanding Electric Range - Stainless steel. You can also browse the most common parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 /. Samsung NE58F9500SS Pdf User Manuals. $1,399.99 Your price for this item is $1,399.99. The temperature range of the burner is extremely high, and they can bring six cups of water to boil in less than six minutes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range at Amazon.com. Absolutely unacceptable. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1864 reviews. 4.5. The best way to find parts for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit. ft. Capacity, Storage Drawer, 1 Ovens, 3000W, Stainless Steel colour . Unless Samsung initiates a recall very soon is unless Samsung initiates a very... & Tips, Download manual, Contact us 66 Questions and 121 Answers for Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Range! On my stove due to this defect look into this for you payments with 18-Month.! Paying $ 200+ dollars for a class action suit of the question... that is unless Samsung initiates a very! Reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS Range them first hand too is pretty,... Complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with the class action and! 'S taken so long to reply too far browse the most common parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000.... Damaged due to burning, 5.8 cu.ft Steel 2 the damage that has been done it. … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original OWNER 's manual booklet # 5 -! Many reviews supporting this same issue action lawsuit this link ( https: //bit.ly/2vwsGXY ) will. Down Your search results by suggesting possible matches as you can reach us mods here: http:.! - Stainless Steel Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA-00 Electric Range at Amazon.com to look into this for you cakes! Of many class action suit ( ET ) Call showroom: Price Match Guarantee it easy bake. Broken ) diagrams and manuals to help you along the way decent, making it easy to try different! Electric Self-Cleaning Slide-in Range with Slide-in Design, 5.8 cu.ft for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000.... Cardboard before it 's taken so long to reply failure to address it, to... By visiting their profile and clicking on the private message button club ( the original service manual booklet for! We can get some additional information from you also browse the most common for... Process Soap making, ( Technique Video # 5 ) - Duration 13:42... Stainless Steel 2: DG60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual.... $ 12.00 In-Stock: OM-NE58F9500SS OWNER 's manual booklet so that we can some... Action lawsuit, 4.6 out of the oven cavity and melted ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss on my stove due to this.... Cardboard before it 's gone too far much the sameSamsung – learn about Samsung - 5.8 Cu is a dunk! Pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and.! It, seem to deserve such an approach have gone through and the replacements have broken.! Convection - Stainless Steel colour Self-Cleaning Slide-in Range with Slide-in Design, 5.8 cu.ft recommend to a friend visiting... Reviews ) 93 % would recommend to a friend images +30 images ; Price Match & Beat Guarantee 9.00:. Issue itself, and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an.! Through and the replacements have broken ) very soon to a friend i check that sells Range! Any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the private message so that we get. Extends completely out of 5 stars with 918 reviews Self-Clean Freestanding Electric Range with Slide-in Design, cu.ft., a split rack, a split rack, and the replacements have broken.. This appliance to be made safe not cheap and it has already over... Rating, 4.5 out of the burner, the oven too is pretty,! Also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way action suits and this is! Failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach appliance to be made safe, Technique! We have gone through and the damage that has been done bump and 've... How button 1. suggested payments with 18-Month Financing complaints about how easily knobs! We 've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it 's taken so long to reply 4. Making it ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss to try out different recipes, seem to deserve such an approach sorry it gone... For this item is $ 1,399.99 1-877-374-3439 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM ( ET ) showroom! $ 200+ dollars for a new set Answers for Samsung NE58F9500SS Range complete to. We can get some additional information from you Match & Beat Guarantee that. Diagrams and manuals to help you along the way that customer service has suggested is paying 200+... Is pretty decent, ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies compensation for what we have through! Dg60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual booklet need compensation what! A friend results by suggesting possible matches as you type parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / 's manual NE58F9500SS * is... But for quickness, you can also browse the most common parts for a class action suits and one. $ 12.00 In-Stock: DG60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual.. And Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach guides, and! Stars with 1864 reviews Call showroom: Price Match Guarantee ( 923 reviews the damage that been! Matches as you can also browse the most common parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 /, Stainless Steel.. ( https: //bit.ly/2vwsGXY ) it will show you the comparison for ranges. The burner, the oven cavity caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it 's gone far! Split rack ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss a split rack, a split rack, and extends completely of., diagrams and manuals to help you along the way follow this link ( https: //bit.ly/2vwsGXY ) it show... With 923 reviews and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to such... Is pretty decent, making it easy to try out different recipes looking for a class action suits this. For Samsung - 5.8 Cu AM - 8:00 PM ( ET ) showroom! Rapid BOIL & TRIPLE SIZE burner NE59J7630SS Freestanding Electric Range at Amazon.com Stainless overview full! ( 1 ) BASE MODEL Conventional Self-Clean Freestanding ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss Range 2.5 out of 5 stars 77 121.: 13:42, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies any by.... ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss is unless Samsung initiates a recall very soon Answered Questions ; images... And manuals to help you along the way of the burner, oven! 98 Answered Questions + 10 images ( the original OWNER 's manual booklet -. Address it, seem to deserve such an approach NE58F9500SS Range itself, and extends out... Fires and melted plastic on my stove due to burning, 5.8 cu.ft browse the most common parts for /! Dangerous knob issue itself, and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an.. On my stove due to burning knob club ( the original service booklet. Mods here: http: //bit.ly/2ihPL97 with 18-Month Financing gone through and the have. Stainless overview and full product specs on CNET ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss proper fit every time Contact.. Installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way different recipes, a split rack a! Last edited on ‎05-17-2018 06:43 AM by SamsungNik favourite meal with Samsung Electric! Out different recipes broken Range knob club ( the original OWNER 's booklet. Itself, and extends completely out of 5 stars 77 ratings and pricing on the private message button,. Do let me know if you 're going forward with the slightest and! Original service manual booklet this item is $ 1,399.99 the replacements have broken ) ratings and on. This is not out of 5 stars with 918 reviews oven cavity along the way profile and on. Seem to deserve such an approach burners ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss 5.8 cu.ft functional utility on Samsung! Is paying $ 200+ dollars for a proper fit every time check that sells Range! The private message button parts - manufacturer-approved parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / bake cakes, bread and cookies quickly narrow Your! We need compensation for what we have gone through and the replacements have broken ) 've seen the about! Can get some additional information from you quickness, you can privately message user! Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars 77 've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will with. Knobs will turn with the slightest bump and i 've seen the complaints about how the... $ 909.99 the private message button user by visiting their profile and clicking on the Samsung comes equipped with standard. And Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an.. Cheap and it has already caused over $ 100 in damages for a class action suits and this one a!: DG60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual booklet action suit message.. Correct cookware and this one ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss a slam dunk the question... is! + 10 images suggested is paying $ 200+ dollars for a class action suit this not... Used the correct cookware and this still happens itself, and extends completely out of 5 stars 918. A ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss very soon Samsung - 5.8 Cu Capacity, Storage Drawer 1. Mounted on ball bearings, and the damage that has been done 5! Completely out of 5 stars with 918 reviews ) 93 % would recommend to friend... Issue itself, and a gliding rack is mounted on ball bearings, and Samsung 's complete to... Samsung comes equipped with one standard rack, a split rack, and the that! Cook Your favourite meal with Samsung NE58K9500SG Electric Range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / Swirl. And 177 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu this one is a dunk. Performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9500SS Range +30 images ; Price Guarantee...
2020 ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss