@spambot: In-betweener is not a lower level cosmic entity. Investigating GTA Online's Latest Theory, The Xbox Series S Can Play PS2 Games, Apparently, began his sprawling cosmic Marvel saga with Thanos Wins, the recent WarnerMedia layoffs could impact DC Comics in 2021, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. 2) I was replying to a different post when someone said that regular Galactus is on the same level as these Celestials, which is wrong. # Intelligence. Sounds biased to me. Devourers of many worlds, clash together in this galactic shattering event! NKT vs well-fed Galactus was complete WIS. Also Hickman himself stated that they were as powerful as their 616 counterparts. It took a near fed Galactus to kill one of these guys. I doubt it. It is not conjecture to say the celestials are under abstracts, because they are. Some spend entire lives in search of it, while for others, it is their birthright. The God Quarry is the source of Future Thanos' and Old King Thanos' limitless power. Galactus feeds on four planets. Really? Thanos, in our timeline and with the IG, was way above our current Celestials. Art by Geoff Shaw. @jayc1324: Galactus is abstract level. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. @jayc1324: These Celestials seemed more powerful. For your last response, I agree. Boomstick: Ah, the giant monster. Same Thor & Galactus above vs The Celestials that originally beat Galactus. Especially nothing that would suggest he can take an attack from this same Galactus who killed one of these Celestials with a single attack. Once the word "please" is If Galactus had someone running interference for him I think he could systematically one-shot the Mad Celestials though I am not sure how long NKT would last vs. the Mad Celestials... @thorboy2221: One celestial is extremely powerful, let alone an entire race. *_* Awesome comic. That whole fight was complete garbage. 08:56, August 28, 2018 2 Kudos So its not as if NKT is so highly above Galactus that he obliterated him or anything. For eons, Thanos of Titan, has desired the love of death. I would tend to agree with those suggesting that the Mad Celestials were superior to "average" Celestials. Intelligence. Thanos' mental shields make people like Xavier and Moondragon shit their pants. Clearly there is not a clear winner as you call it. That's the one thing that makes little sense to me in the Godbutcher arc is when he Aaron acts like 10,000 years is a lot relative to the age of most things in the universe. Galactus, The World Butcher vs Old King Phoenix Thor # not voted It's Galactus after merging with the Necrosword. Bhuail Ghost Rider an diabhal 666 uair, mharaigh an Dochtúir Strange (todhchaí The Sapphire Prince Marvel VS Transformers! He even killed one without much effort. Remember. Thanos is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.The character was created by writer-artist Jim Starlin, and made his first appearance in The Invincible Iron Man #55 (cover dated February 1973). Its like nothing. Getting one-shotted and possessed by the NS was crap. Anyways, that head butt was to show that Odin on normal levels could actually put up a fight against Galactus. LOL. Galactus loses like he did before. Yes, but the story itself did not portray Galactus at anywhere near his full scale of power, and regular present day Thanos was able to kill king Thanos. If anything, the past feats of Galactus should make you question this fight. Literally not even the first time for these characters.
a headbutt that knocked him unconscious, thus causing him to go into the Odin sleep? Old King Thor comes with Destroyer Armor + The Odin Sword + Necro Sword. Round 2: Old King Thor comes with Destroyer Armor + The Odin Sword + Necro Sword. Thor Finally Kills Galactus (But Unleashes Something Worse?) Galactus got back up later. @pr0d1gy: I'm saying you have a clear winner in mind. When Old King Thor attacked him his body began to evaporate and he was out of commission. Galactus admits to have feasted prior to the battle and believed he could win, fully believing nobody could stand up to his power. Do you make these threads wanting Thor to win every time? Therefore, the Herald of Galactus didn't prepare for an eternity. King Thor vs. King Thanos All users, both new and returning, are expected to follow THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES . @saren @jedixman he is doing it again. Knowing that he had to die in order to be with Death, King Thanos gave a piece of the Time Stone to his servant, the Rider, and tasked him with going back in time to drag his younger self to the future so he c… Galactus is always getting nerfed in Thor comics. He nearly mindraped Galactus. I've never seen Galactus surviving 6 Celestial attacks at once, which The Destroyer Armor could probably do, considering it took a combined attack of 8 to melt it. Further-more, because of the clear difference of power that would make for Galactus I gave Thor the Odin Sword & Destroyer Armor to even the odds, otherwise it would be a stomp in favor of Galactus. @jayc1324: It was a half dead earth. Thor has done something no Marvel hero has ever done before, and the act left him with a vision of an even darker future ahead. The scan debunks you by saying he was well fed. Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who'd win a Death Battle? For the second response, you're right, he's not on their level, he's above them. All Asgard lies before Thor, the God of Thunder! The only prep. As time went by Galactus would create numerous Heralds to seek out suitable worlds for him to devour, the most famous of his many Heralds was the Silver Surfer - who would rebe… How Thanos Became Marvel’s Version of Baby Yoda Years before The Mandalorian debuted on Disney+, Marvel already had its version of Baby Yoda – as the Cosmic Ghost Rider traveled with baby Thanos! Way too much faulty ABC logic going on in this topic. I still cant get over the ridiculous headbutt Odin gave him.Galactus oneshots. Celestials are almost always present when there some sort of cosmic event going on or trial that involves the abstracts and the LT. Scathan for example is easily above most all the abstracts in terms of power and possibly even the LT. Its also conjecture to consider the more powerful Celestials as below abstracts. Born before the current Marvel universe came to be the young Galactus escaped death when his universe came to an end via merging with the Cosmic-Egg - resulting in him being reborn into the new infant universe as the mighty Galactus - devourer of worlds. As time went by, the heroes of Earth grew old and weak, but Thanos only grew stronger; his eternal quest to please Death leading him to kill almost every living thing in the known galaxy,and become the king of what had remained in his wake: nothing. Galactus for example is considered to be equal to the Inbetweener and he has been beaten down by random Celestials even after consuming 4 planets. Galactus was already single shotted from Old King Slowdinson. Even though I haven't read too much of Hickman's run, I will tell you what I know. 'I hate how weak Marvel is displaying him but he wins anyways'? Now, it is within his grasp. He didn't even have to relinquish control to the spirit to do it. The prince is now a king. Air date 12/29/14 Written by Windindi Directed by Windindi Previous Next Astro Boy vs. Mega-Man Percy Jackson vs. Try to imagine Odin enhanced by Asgard and The Uni-Mind, which augments the Asgard AMP even more, wielding a Galaxy Busting Sword (The Odin Sword) and wearing The Armor of The Destroyer. Star Wars fans were elated when the first episode of the Disney+ show The Mandalorian revealed its real star – an adorable, green-skinned, big-eared infant seemingly from Jedi … He killed one then he died from their combined might. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 2.) Only one of the reeds quote " unleashed the power of the infinity gauntlet to distract the celestials". Wiz: It's good to be a king, but not always one with a appetite, for planets. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Out of nostalgia, he wished for the Midgardof old and was the only one who had interest in the planet until the Devourer of Worlds himself, Galactus, arrived to complete the one thing he never accomplished: to satiate his hunger for Earth. The cliché movie villain since the days of King Kong. Only reason that it sold out was Thors name. Might I ask who the clear winner is? They were a threat to the whole multiverse. He really doesn't give a **** about characters or their power levels (which were intensely messed up in his Thor run). @pr0d1gy: Thanks. Thanos was born on Saturn's moon Titan as the son of Eternals A'lars and Sui-San; his brother is Eros of Titan. All in all I don't have enough information to properly debate your statement, so I'll just disagree with it. Rune King Thor > Necro Thor >=< Odin Destroyer (Celestials) > Galactus (Well Fed) > Old King Thor > Odin Destroyer > Odin (Normal) >=King Thor. From what I've read, none of the reeds used an ultimate nullifier on the mad celestials, but I could be wrong. The reason Scathan beat Protege was because he exploited his weakness, perception. This Thanos' life seemingly mirrors that of his younger self. 3.) Jason Aaron is horrible. So I doubt they were even in terms of power. He should roflstomp any Thor. IRRC Our current Celestials (short of Scathan) haven't shown anything near this power. These are the same Celestials who survived their universes UN, IG, etc. Warning! - Galactus daha yeni bir kaç gezegenle beslenmiş tam güçtedir. Find him in God of Thunder by Jason Aaron. Follow us for more awesome comic art, or check out our online store www.7ate9comics.com Salvo por Elizabeth. Sounds biased to me. The Quarry is described as a grave for Gods of old, where their unimaginable power still lingers for the taking, guarded by the Sisters of Eternity. Who will die? As Galactus began to drill into the planet to absorb its life energy, King Thor and his grand-daughters looked on with a sense of awe as Galactus h… Even with the Destroyer armor, I'm not sold on Thor winning. Our Thanos has the advantage of youth on his side, as he systematically takes apart his older self. Last time Thor directly battled Galactus in the 2011 Mighty Thor series, he barely managed to dent his foe's armor. Flash could maybe beat Beerus or Thanos with phasing and time hax but Beerus might be able to react to him Its last protector was the King of Asgard, Thor. Galactus (/ É¡ ə ˈ l æ k t ə s /) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.Formerly a mortal man, Galactus is a cosmic entity who originally consumed planets to sustain his life force, and serves a functional role in the upkeep of the primary Marvel continuity. The powerscaling in that story did not make any sense. I might just pick Galactus because I like him better he he he, at least I am honest about it, and that fact that he literally tore apart one of the mad celestial. So tell me again how I made a predetermined fight? Ha Thanos Galaktusga imkoniyat bermaydi. After a millennium of destruction by humans, the Earth had become a barren wasteland. In a question and answer session on Twitter, a fan asked Stan Lee, one of the creative forces behind the birth of the Marvel Universe, who he thought the most powerful being in … As per the Battle Bible you're not supposed to make a battle when you already have an idea as to who would win; let alone if all you're going to do is call people bias for choosing against you. Galactus fed on 1 planet in the original comic. I was hazy on the state of Galactus when he fought. I'm not going to try and justify Hickman's crap writing. Galactus got back up like nothing while Odin went to sleep, That is one of the most biased comments I've ever read in my history of debating. Galactus was on these guys level only when he consumed four planets. All I was saying is that without Galactus consuming these planets, he would of been stomped. But Thor is a hero -- an Avenger -- and he isn't about to sacrifice an entire species to Galactus. No arguments against what you said but that's is how it has been laid out. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. What I assume was regular fed Galactus fought on par with the in-betweener, who is an abstract. I specifically made Galactus eat 4 planets to make it a more interesting fight. Boy he sure was wrong, having been single shotted and all. Sign Up Login. I didn't have a clear winner in mind, by having Galactus feed on four planets as opposed to one like he did in their original encounter. Thanos Vingadores Marvel Comic Book Artwork • Superman vs Galactus. @bossdarksied355: I would say definitely below Tiamut, Scathan, Oaa and prob Exitar. This fight already happened and Necro-Thor one shotted Galactus, who had just finished "eating" earth. The Celestials have always held a place near the top of the cosmic food chain in the MU. Galactus getting thrashed by Thor's featless grandchildren (or whatever they were) was ridiculous. However, Galactus insists all five planets are required if they have any hope of defeating the Black Winter. So, we'll never know for certain who would be victorious in this battle. 3) It took a Galactus who prepped for all of eternity, plus him eating more planets than he ever has to prep for a battle, to be ready for these guys. NKT won, but he only KO'd Galactus. 4 planets would make him too much for King Thor. The reason he lost was because Hickman pulled their magic fusion ability out of his ass to make Franklin Richards relevant. So a race of these beings would be a threat to the multiverse, but there is no evidence to say they're more powerful. Lets not forget, NKT was flying at lightspeed across the universe and kinda blitzed Galactus by surprise too. Tá Thanos gan feabhsú tar éis na Avengers go léir a shárú, an surfóir airgid, an bolt dubh agus thug sé dúshlán réasúnta fiú do Odin agus Galactus. They did take on The Council of Reeds armed with multiple UNs, a few IGs, and a bunch of super-science based weaponry and trounced them. Makes a battle with a clear winner in mind only to argue and call anybody that disagrees bias. Shocked by his appearance and the belief that he would destroy all life in the universe, Sui-San attempted to kill him, but she was stopped by A'lars. I still cant get over the ridiculous headbutt Odin gave him. Galactus is always getting nerfed in Thor comics. This might be very hard to argue because we have never really seen how truly powerful the necro Thor would be. celestials have never been above abstracts in the food chain, that's conjecture. Although I'm not certain if that will be enough. Hickman is famous(or infamous) for throwing established characters under the bus in favor of his own, and Aaron just doesn't care. @spambot: I suppose you are right friend, however we can only go by what was presented in the issues. FR even said that he supported many universes from crumbling just from their arrival. @thorboy2221: Necro-thor could probably kill a celestial too. We can dislike it but when we refer that in a debate we are bound by the portrayal in the comics. The fact that you even say he is possibly above the tribunal makes me question everything you've said anyways. He was powerful enough to easily dispose of an old Galactus who had recently fed on the dying remains of Earth. Galactus admits to being fed yet people continue to try to twist things to suit their needs. February 1973). Especially the more powerful ones. Galactus should never lose to any version of Thor. @bossdarksied355: There are many levels of Celestials just as there are many levels of human ranging from normal humans to Franklin Richards. @thorboy2221: 1.) All he needs to do, is bring her wayward son, back to her. Rune King Thor vs %100 Galactus 2 Ekm 2018, 14:53 Şartlar: - Thor, destroyer zırhını giymiş ve necrsword kuşanmıştır ve tabi ki mjollnir de yanında. All these characters are hilariously above herald tiers, especially a fully fed Galactus, who would have universal power. But yeah, Old King Thor has already won this fight in comics without the destroyer armor, and he wins again here. The UN and three Infinity Gauntlets were useless against these Celestials that Big G fought. That is one of the most biased comments I've ever read in my history of debating. Who will rule? In Jason Aaron's run wasn't King Thor only able to beat a starving Galactus? Galactus admits to being fed yet people continue to try to twist things to suit their needs. Galactus is above some but below others. Celestials in general are higher up on the food chain. And yes @bossdarksied355, I'd even venture to say he is an abstract because when the Cancerverse rift opened Galactus was included in the group who came to defend the Universe, all who were called abstracts by Nova. The celestials are present because they are still comic entities, it doesn't mean they are somehow super abstracts now. I think this is an epic battle ! Wiz: Godzilla, the King of the Monsters. 'I hate how weak Marvel is displaying him but he wins anyways'? Come on guys! I thought the many times Galactus was hit with something highly powered in magic and being wrecked was the needed proof. Galactus is already on celestial level without eating 4 planets so doing it after eating 4 planets isn't quite as impressive. Single-Player Games Still Going Strong on PS5, GTA 6 Hint or Big Coincidence? Galactus, running on empty, has proven capable of busting multiple galaxies (Annihilation). Is The Mandalorian Setting Up a New Republic Spinoff Series? No what i was trying to say there is that whoever wrote that Thor series is talentless plagiator who ripped of Hercules's godsquad arc and ruined it. Even Odin stalemated galactus with telepathy. OLD MAN KING THOR OSCURO Vs GALACTUS "NECRO-THOR EL DESTRUCTOR" Historia Completa @SoycomicsTj Comics Tj. (Image Credit: Marvel). 1) I said that many universes were started to crumble just from their arrival. Chaos King vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick. NKT didn't have the best durability. He has proven capable of absorbing vast quantities of energy without the aid of his machinery. Your third response is pure conjecture, so I'm not going to bother answering. Regular level Galactus would of gotten stomped. Galactus is always getting nerfed in Thor comics. So the jury's out on that. Cosmic Ghost Rider #5, Cosmic Ghost Rider lays out Thanos BIG TIME! @spambot: It doesn't matter, he's still an abstract. He should be above Necro Thor, above RKT, not sure honestly. 1. But what truly matters in the end is how it's used.Boomstick: Like with Thanos, the ultimate villain of the Avengers.Wiz: And Darkseid, arch nemesis to the Justice League.Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out wh… @bossdarksied355: He is low level on the abstract chain. I'm fairly certain an Odin of that magnitude would wreck Galactus. Strange Monolith Discovered In Utah Desert Was Reportedly Removed by Locals, The Biggest Games Launching in December and Beyond, Mad Max: Fury Road Immortan Joe Actor Hugh Keays-Byrne Dies, Marvel Reinvents Daredevil Just in Time for 2021. When Protege was focused on the tribunal, Eternity, and hawk god, Scathan wrapped his head in an energy muzzle, so he couldn't perceive anything. Boomstick: And Galactus, the Devourer of Worlds. By adolescence, Thanos had become fascinated wi… Lamedin and Old king Slowdinson aren't in his league. The problem is that her son doesn't want to go back to her. LOL. not just king thanos, or … Standing 25 meters apart, the two combatants got ready to enter the heat of battle! @claymore1998: I would still take him to be the same Galactus based on power level given we have no real reason to put him any higher or lower. Sadly, thought it might not really add up , that's what he was called and he was visibly drawn differently from Galactus we are used to knowing. KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Chaos King vs Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet Maybe above or about equal to Arishem. That's why he fought them so handily, before they combined. @spambot: Galactus fought on par with the In-betweener who is himself an abstract, which proves Galactus wields abstract level power. Together they may or may not be able to defeat the combined force of 4 Celestials. During his school years, Thanos was a pacifist and would only play with his brother Eros and pets.

Darkseid would be just as useless as Thanos ! A lot to consider, but I'm leaning towards Galactus. Galactus at birth already possessed the power to shatter a planet. Boom: Like Galactus! So really, I'm not entirely convinced Galactus could defeat Necro Thor in the Destroyer Armor and The Odin Sword. @bossdarksied355: In betweener is a low level cosmic entity. When Galactus ate 4 planets, he was able to kill a celestial before they merged and killed him. Thanos carries the Deviants gene, and as such, shares the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. Thanos Vs. Darkseid There will likely not be a day where these two titans go to combat outside of fan fiction. He had Ever. Then the tribunal imprisoned him in the eternal hourglass. He is an abstract, created by master order and lord chaos. Galactus stomps . Galactus on the other hand was single shotted and couldn't tank the combined force of 3-4 Celestials, despite having fed on 4 planets. Shout out to C-GR for putting some mother ***** respect on the GR name. Not to mention Thanos has shields that've withstood attacks from both Galactus and Omega, a Thanosi clone of He survived the big bang for crying out loud. Va nihoyat, Thanos va Galactus Agar yuqoridagi rasmga asoslanib Thanos g'alaba qozonadi deb o'ylasangiz, sizning xatoingiz. Galactus could be the WINNER but 4 powerful characters at the Same time is just … So no, Galactus is not on celestial level, he is above them. Everything you said about Scathan is pure conjecture and has absolutely no evidence to back it up. If he was fully fed then I entirely lean towards Thor. (*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)Wiz: Power. However, he stops short of actually killing King Thanos when he recognizes fear in the old man's eyes. He has proven capable of summoning the UN and referred to it as a piece of himself. @claymore1998: I'm not sure it really makes sense to call him an 'old Galactus' given that 10,000 years to Galactus would be like a day or week to a human.
2020 old king thanos vs galactus