The 110v steel holds up extremely well, almost on par with my preferred M390 carry options. It is a scaled down paramilitary 2 but it's not micro sized. Awesome knife, perfectly centered, smooth, great steel! Jul 6, 2020 #3. While the Paramilitary … (I might like the original scales more), One of my all time favorite knives. Amazing action, smooth and crisp. By using this site, you accept our. I also recommend picking up a Lynch deep carry clip as well for it as it sits a little high in the pocket normally. While its pedigree is unmistakable, the Para 3 (and its model and SKU number) has its own distinct "identity" as a Spyderco product. This knife is great. This was my first purchase from BladeHQ and I have no complaints. Fortunately, you can just rotate around one set of liner and scale using the lanyard tube as a pivot. ; 15.25% of Chromium: For tensile strength and Edge retention, and enhances corrosion resistance and wear resistance. The blade thickness is still 1.3. It is a very stainless type of steel that retains its sharpness well. The Spyderco Para 3 S110V Knife ($165.75) + Flytanium Titanium Scales INSTALLED features a 3 inch modified clip point blade made of CPM S30V premium stainless steel with a notched choil and thumb ramp for secure grip, and the Spyderco hole for ambidextrous one hand opening. Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC, Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade Knife. Please enter your zip code for a shipping estimate. Model # SP-C223GPDBL . With that said, the Para 3 does faithfully retain all the defining features of the best-selling Paramilitary 2, but in a smaller, even handier package. After cleaning and lubricating with Finish Line Extreme Fluoro, the re-assembly went very smoothly.The S110V steel can be difficult to sharpen, but I have found that the diamond stones that come with the DMT guided sharping kits can sharpen S110V easily. Still built in the United States, it offers more economical entry into the rating by switching from … Although clearly based on the Paramilitary 2, the Para 3 was not named the "Paramilitary 3" because its smaller size qualifies it as a different knife design. Its three-inch blade is precision machined from premium CPM® S30V® particle metallurgy stainless steel and features a full-flat grind for a superior balance of … MSRP = The manufacturer's suggested retail price. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and Para 3 custom scales (US Flag) June 7, 2018. Maybe a few very light scratches on the clip side of the blade, but looks really good otherwise. If I were forced to choose between these two fine knives, I think I would have to go with the Para 3 because of the superior steel. In the style of Spyderco Knife, they have launched many shapes, upgrades and aggressive races over time. The lanyard hole is way too large. Got this knife for my dad for his birthday. This thing is a beast. I personally look forward to a blurple/S110V variant, or maybe CTS-204p/M390/CPM-20CV. Has a few tiny dings on the g10 handle. Some items may be hard to get. It came razor sharp right out of the box. Super sharp out of the box. Plus, there is no better place to buy one than Blade HQ! Scales have great texture and the blade came very sharp. I have bought and owned Spyderco Knives since they first showed up in Military Clothing and Sales and currently own 2 other Para 3's and am happy with both but I am beyond happy with this one. My only real complaint is the pocket clip so I replaced mine with a deep carry one and since, it has been my favorite EDC Knife to date. It makes it easier to grasp. I will definitely come back to blade hq for my next one!!! I can't say I'm a fan of the "blurple" G-10 scales, but they were part of the package. Like its bigger brother, the Para 3 has the Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a full-flat ground blade. The size of the Para 3 is also not to intimidating to most. Spyderco Para 3 is Weight is just 0.25 Lbs. The Para 3 is a more compact version of Spyderco's immensely popular Paramilitary 2. 20. Once payment is made in full, we will immediately ship your item. Super quick delivery and got it right before Christmas. Been carrying this knife for about 2 months strait now and have absolutely loved the use of this knife! I recently bought a mini griptillian Benchmade and it's nice but it is micro sized down, blade thickness 1.1 Like I said before the para 3 is downsized but not micosized, fits the hand grip just fine. This was my first high end edc knife and I will always have a special place in my heart for it. I paid the additional money to get the premium S110V steel. This knife has not lost an edge yet, after extensive use there has been no need to resharpen, this knife is just an awesome add to my collection. The Spyderco Para 3 G10 Dark Blue S110V is an elite version of the Spyderco Para 3 which supercharges the performance of this compact design with state-of-the-art CPM S110V blade steel. Subscribe to our Newsletter for exclusive offers! No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+Opens in a new window or tab* No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. I picked this knife up one day because I had some extra money to spend, and nothing else in the shop was calling to me. This Para 3 model has a dark blue G-10 handle and a satin finished CPM-S110V steel blade with a plain edge. The quality of a knife can’t be … I feel like they really missed the ball with the clip. Rated C for mods. Very sharp out of the box, which is a given, hello, Spyderco. My S110V did chip fairly easily within a month of having it but I was able file it down. The result is the Para 3. We regret any inconvenience. I immediately got a deep carry clip for it because the OEM clip sits way to high in the pocket and leaves a chunk sticking out. PM sent. Good action and centering. I carry a Para 3 most days. To take advantage, follow the steps below: Spyderco Para 3 Folding Knife 3" S110V Satin Plain Blade, Blurple G10 Handles (Paramilitary 3), Blade Sharpness, Lock Type, Handle Material, Overall Quality, Pocket Clip, Ease of Opening, Handle Feel, Weight, Lock Ease of Use, Blade Material. I was thinking about getting the PM2, but it is just a little too big for my taste, so I opted for the Para 3 instead. We now offer 60-day payment plans on most knives over $349. Spyderco Para3 custom Micarta scales (v.2.3) This knife was one of the first spyderco knives i had ever touched. This thing is awesome! I will take the para 3 s110v. Spyderco Para3 custom Micarta scales (v.2.2) July 26, 2018. I gladly recommend it especially for EDC. para 3 s110v blurple lightly used. The Blade. The action is also completely smooth, with fall-shut action when the lock is depressed. I have medium-sized hands, and the Para 3 sits wonderfully in the hand. The edge is wicked sharp, and the action is superb! I havent put this knife through hard use, but it seems like a small part of the tip chipped off. Shipped with USPS First Class. Spyderco Para 3 C223GPFGR - CPM S45VN Blade - Forest Green G10 Handle - Sprint Run - USA Made $149.80 This item is currently out of stock. And who wouldn’t like a Para 3 in natural Jade G10 with CPM-M4? This para 3 is everything I hoped it would be and then more. Blade has only been touched up and comes with a titanium deep carry pocket clip and the factory pocket clip. On. Easily one of the most anticipated products in Spyderco's history, the Para 3 is the latest generation of their immensely popular Paramilitary family of folding knives. It's available in several different handle/blade variations and a regular or lightweight set-up. Also I'm not a huge fan of spyderco's warranty. SP223GPDBL: C223GPDBL Para 3, CPM-S110V Spyderco. The Para 3 Lightweight is another member of a proud Spyderco family that began with the introduction of the original Military model in 1996. this is why i buy from blade hq! Only carried for a few weeks. The S110V Para3 is the perfect version for me to actually put in my pocket and beat on. Its oversized Trademark Round Hole proudly announces the knife's pedigree and is easily accessible from either side to allow swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. Price: US $155.00. With … This is amazing. The Spyderco Para 3 S110V is a stunning Spyderco pocket knife. 1. I own both this model of the Paramilitary 3 and the Sage 5 with S30V steel with the carbon fiber laminate over G-10 scales. Condition: Used. Now this groundbreaking design takes another quantum leap forward by incorporating injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) scales and a streamlined … We will notify you if your order seems like it will take longer than 2 weeks to ship. Great EDC, swapped out the pocket clip for a deep carry and I love it. Spyderco Para 3 Camo G10 Satin Plain Edge w/Signet Ring . Most of the real differences are in the handle, but the profile of the blade itself is pretty much identical. The over sized thumb hole is knife but adds a lot to the wideness of the knife in the pocket. The G-10 scales definitely have a purple hue but I expected this from the reviews I had read and am still impressed with color. It traces its history all the way back to the first-generation Paramilitary model, which was … The S110V cuts like a lightsaber and holds its edge forever. It's just big enough for an all around user for my EL hands. I put an MXG clip on it for deeper carry. This version of the Para 3 supercharges the performance of this compact design with state-of-the-art CPM® S110V® blade steel. I was torn between which of these two knives would be my EDC. I work receiving at a large warehouse, and cut boxes, tape, zip-ties, nylon webbing, etc... all day long. super stoked to see how this steel performs as i put it through it's paces. Four-position pocket clip and a lanyard hole provides numerous carry options. My only issue is if you get this knife go ahead and add a lynch deep carry pocket clip to your cart, you will need it. 1 viewed per hour. Also, I have no problems with the pocket clip and it protruding out of my pocket. The lightweight, open-backed handle is built on a framework of stout stainless steel liners nested within textured G10 scales. Subscribe Today: Exclusive Specials, Free Stuff with Every Order, Early Access to New Items! Like all Spyderco knives with CPM S110V blades, the textured G-10 handle scales of this version of the Para Military 3 sport a distinctive dark blue color. I�m a girl in the knife hobby so finding the perfect balance of size and capability is difficult but the para 3 is perfect! I actually like it so much I got one myself. !Opened box and there it was- super sharp, bright and shiny.No blade play , everything centered .I love the rounded scales on the PM 3 , which are an upgrade to the big brother.I have this as my edc now , and in other clothes I carry the PM 2 and the Wolfspyder model.Thanks for the great customer service and fast delivery, Overall Quality, Blade Sharpness, Ease of Opening, Lock Ease of Use, Lock Type, Blade Material, None. However, since I have never seen the need for a lanyard and I remove the clip from every knife I buy, these are two issues I can overlook. B1ackwidow Gold Member Gold Member. See a knife you really want, but can’t shell out the cash all at once? You guys are the best!!!!! Haven't used my Para 3 since I got this one, and the S110, is a great improvement from S30. Details about para 3 s110v blurple lightly used. Model # SP-C223GPCMO-SRPM3 . It is smaller and narrower than the Para 2. Alternatives If you have accessibility or usability difficulties related to this 3rd party content, please call 800.338.6799. Out of Stock . Compression locks are one of my favorites. Similarly, the "3" in its name actually reflects its three-inch blade length rather than identifying it as a third-generation of the Paramilitary design. Hopefully, Sypderco's red Loctite era is gone forever.Spyderco's compression lock is very addictive. The Manix series of Spyderco knives have been a staple of the Spyderco line up for many years now. The contoured, textured G10 is replaced with the … The Para 3 is a highly effective military style blade, conveniently packed in a folding blade form, only smaller and narrower than the Para 2. I have owned the particular version of the knife with the S110V … Anyway, the Para 3 is EDC perfection. It features the same high-strength Compression Lock, textured G-10 scales, and a scaled-down, full-flat ground CPM-S110V blade. Premium CPM-S110V blade offers exceptional cutting power and edge retention. CPM S110V Steel Chemical composition . Its three-inch blade is precision machined from steel and features a full-flat grind for a superior balance of strength, point utility, and low-friction cutting performance.To … This second-generation design incorporated an improved lock detent, refined ergonomics, countersunk handle and pivot screws, and a four-position clip that supports all possible carry configurations. Spyderco s best-selling Para 3 folding knife distilled all the key qualities of their time-tested Para Military 2 model into an ultra-compact, carry-friendly format. Customer service like no other. In its basic form, the Para 3 distills all the best-in-class features and benefits of the iconic Para Military 2 into a smaller, more pocket … It allows for a less bulky knife that is easy to transport and has the same cutting performance. TWISTED SISAL MERCH - THANKS TO MISHEARDKNIFEREVIEWS: https://teespring.com/twisted-sisal-merch Remember to subscribe for more lunacy - hit the bell etc! Out of Stock . 5 stars is not enough. Having the same functionality of the Paramilitary 2, I knew it would be great, but I was curious to see how Spyderco redesigned the ergonomics. PARA™ 3 G-10 MIDNIGHT BLUE CPM S110V. ), in 2010 the Paramilitary was redesigned to yield the Paramilitary 2. Spyderco Para3 custom G10 scales (v.12) July 26, 2018. Special Price = The temporary or permanent special KnifeCenter price. Para 3 sold payment received Cthr600 Jul 7, 2020 #4. kmhawaiidh Gold Member Gold Member. I'm not looking forward to sharpening it though. This one has thoroughly impressed me. Its now in my rotation of EDCs. The knife arrived in a "fine-tuned state" and no adjustments were needed. All of this being said. Ergonomically, both of these knives "fit" my hand.You really can't go wrong with either of these two fine knives.Courteous, prompt service is the norm at KnifeCenter.com. You get all the greatness of its big brother in a more compact package. Smooth and sharp. That means it sports the same uber-practical 3” clip point blade shape … 2. The Spyderco C223GP Para 3 … Delivery times are not guaranteed. While it was significantly smaller than the Military Model that inspired it, for some customers it was still larger than what they could comfortably or legally carry. This Para 3 model has a dark blue G-10 handle and a satin finished CPM-S110V steel blade with a plain edge. After a week of working it, the action has become smoother although the blade does not drop freely. Ergonomics of the Para 3. The fact that this production version gets such a phenomenal steel for not much more than the base variant makes it the perfect choice for actual hard use. They have a great team there. KNIFECENTER CYBER WEEK EVENT | OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! Never thought a knife could be so light and controllable. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. A streamlined four-position hourglass clip and a generously sized lanyard hole round out the design, offering a choice of left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry and allowing the easy attachment of lanyards or fobs. B1ackwidow Gold Member Gold Member. Super slicer, and the perfect size! *Minimum purchase required will be lower with the purchase of Double Points items. By using our website you consent to our Cookie Policy. The latest is the new Para 3 Lightweight which is included in the standard setting. Good news for Para 3 fans: the eventuality of upgraded steel and sprint run versions of this knife is about as inevitable as death and taxes. The result is the Para 3. Ergonomic textured G-10 handle offers heightened comfort and grip strength. 718. SV: $170 obo sale pending Para 3. Definitely worth it. Other than those things I think this is a must have especially if you have local knife laws that require a blade 3 in or less. The one thing I will say... Get a Lynch clip, you will be much more happy. spyderco para 3 g10 s110v. from 19.00. I will be a long time before I buy a knife that does NOT have a compression lock.Disassembly is complicated by the very tight fit of the lanyard tube. Overall Quality, Lock Ease of Use, Blade Material, Blade Sharpness, Handle Feel, Ease of Opening, Lock Type, Got mine this week delivered within a week to France.I have had my S30v PM 2 as edc for years , and decided to get a smaller brother.Great prices ! This refined construction style maximizes both structural strength and ergonomics while keeping the handle slim and pocket-friendly. You can then remove the pivot bushings and tube without taking the knife completely apart. Love this knife so far. This elite version of the Para 3 supercharges the performance of this compact design with state-of-the-art CPM® S110V® blade steel. Great texture and flickability. Thanks again BladeHQ! CPM S110V’s high volume of vanadium and niobium alloys give it exceptional wear resistance, while its enhanced chromium content makes it extremely corrosion resistant.
2020 para 3 s110v