The Rottweilers were the strongest and topped with 328 pounds of bite pressure. They have brownish-black hair with strips of light brown along their sides. that's the way the tiger sees the 3 pitbull. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This is a bad comparison. The tiger wins because it has the sharper claws, bigger teeth, is the bigger animals and is more agile. Bite force: Although both lions and tiger have around 30 teeth, tigers have longer and sharper pairs of fangs that can inflict a deeper wound on their opponents. Fanghur 14 Fanghur 14 Quark; Senior Members; 14 170 posts; Location: Ontario, Canada; Posted January 12, 2012. Bear vs Bull Fight comparison- who will win? I received him from a wolf breeder in Oregon. From the above, you got to know- who will win the fight- African lion vs Bengal Tiger. siberain tigers in pit fights were so un a fraid of lions that they would actauly just lay there, almost mocking the lion to attack. May 5, 2000 228 0 0. Rep:? Pitbulls may win it due to sheer numbers 0. reply. before I start I want to say that I don't participate in any animal fighting, this is just for entertainment wise, basically just to see what everyone thinks who would win. Lion vs Rhino !!! Anonymous: if the Caucasian Shepherd would win every fight then they'd be in the professional dog rings where there is no weight limit and there is no money limit: the best fighting dogs in the world are Pit Bulls. There is a popular notion that a lion is meant for fighting whereas a tiger is meant for hunting and hence a lion will win in a tiger-lion fight. Thousands of their skeletons have been dredged from the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles, indicating that these predators lived in close proximity. What are the disadvantages of primary group? Frank321. We are talking a 1200 pound Lion/Tiger vs a pack of 60 pound Pitbulls. View Profile View Forum Posts Visit Homepage blowing loads Join Date: Jan 2009 Location: United States Posts: 4,720 Rep Power: 23368. A Tiger would absolutely obigate a Pit Bull or ANY DOG unless they're trained to be friendly. majority of the time, pitbull would win vs a tiger 01-08-2016, 10:44 AM #21. colbski. Grizzly Bear vs Polar Bear? Pitbull: 35 - 55 lbs. Great White Shark vs One Killer Whale? Pit Bull = 130psi ,2nd time 235psi. Link to post Share on other sites. I have seen the two breeds fight. Last time i knew human curiosity was not illegal. pitbulls are pure muscle and much more agile. 1 decade ago. full grown siberian tiger would beat a polar bear. STOP THIS NON SENSE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE POSTING ONLINE, The tiger totally! A pit would … Still have questions? Lions are pretty agile and can leap upto 30feet giving the lion room to maneuver and take out the bloodlusted Pitbulls. Jul 13, 2002 #7 Nehhh, Lion vs Dogs hehehe, dogs have no chance. Posted by 4 years ago. African Lion: 330-500 lbs. A tiger is an incredibly powerful predator, it could kill a great dane or any other dog with what would amount to just a light tap compared to his full power. Tyranosaurus Rex vs Spinosaurus? I tiger can kill an ox with one swipe to the head, he would carve a great dane in half. Who will win in this Pit Bull versus Cheetah battle? Now imagine a little Pit Bulls, sure it was bred to fight by humans, but Tigers were bred to fight by GOD. Boxing Scene Lounge ... Pitbulls are bred to fight, so obviously they win. Siberian Tiger vs Lion? Who would win in a fight; a Pitbull vs a Doberman? According to survey we found that 55 % people thinks that Reticulated Python will win the fight, 40 % people thinks that Green Anaconda will win the fight and 5 % have the mix views. My bets on the Grizzly. A Jaguar can reach 700 pounds of pressure, and Siberian Tiger 950. vs Pitbull Lifespan: 8 – 15 years Mass: Male: 35 – 65 lbs (Adult), Female: 30 – 60 lbs (Adult) The average bite strength turned out to be 269 pounds of pressure. I have also owed a champion red nose pit before. Archived. 3 Pit Bulls don't stand a chance against a tiger. Tiger is the largest species of the cat family; tigers have an energetic body, sharp teeth, and strong jaws, making them … Although both the tiger species, the Bengal and the Siberian tigers are powerful; however, if ever a Siberian tiger fight against a Bengal tiger, the Siberian tiger will win because it is bigger than the Bengal tiger and is more powerful. Now theres a fight. How long will the footprints on the moon last? full grown siberian tiger would beat a polar bear. If ya'l are so confident your little domestic Pit Bulls have even a chance with a Tiger/Lion, throw it on a wild or even zoo Tiger/Lion and COUNT THE SECONDS. Password Calendar: Free Registration: Mark Forums Read: Page 1 of 5: 1: 2: 3 > Last » … Frank321. one bite from the lion would make the gorilla retreat. The tiger would easily kill the pitbull since the tiger is much Who would win this epic battle Assume top 1% of both animals Chomsky Honk, Mar 6, 2017 #1. How about a polar bear or a grizzly bear? 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM ... A big dog can easily kill a tiger. Some people mention that like a pitbull can own larger dogs, a lion can defeat a tiger since, like the pitbull, the lion is meant to be a fighter. almost every single time the lion attacked it would die extremely fast. Inter state form of sales tax income tax? Gorillas can beat Leopards in fights when they go head to head mainly because the leopard is smaller but a lion is larger than the Gorilla (a male lion weights 530 lb) and it has 3 inch canines which can leave a gorilla down. 22 Answers. Their fur is long and dense and does not retain much water. Rottweiler vs Pitbull? I saw this in my warehouse today. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Kangal’s muscle is bigger than pitbull’s. Wolf - 406. it would get to the tigers neck pretty easily and then its RIP tiger. By: DanielMalice (1073.50) Tags: dog, attack, vs, tiger, animal, fight, pitbull, cat, kitty, WTF. Share this post. Siberian Tiger vs. Pitbull....who wins? Bruce Lee could take on a Lion and win. 3 Grown pitbulls vs 1 year old tiger who wins. Wolverines are one of the largest mustelids. Before dog vs dog pit fighting, bear baiting (pitbull vs bear) was quite common in England. Pit bulls often win in the fights between them and Coyotes. Pitbull vs lion is a more equal contest, and I still think the pitbull would win. Who would win? a siberian tiger vs a pack of wolfs would still be the victor. Pitbulls will absolutely not win in this fight, how is this even conceivable, its only 4 vs 1. Pitbull vs Lynx: This is one of the more discussed fights, anyway the Pitbull wins. A tiger in an arena is agile and strong enough where it might win but probably injury itself severely in the process. Bear vs Bull Fight comparison- who will win? It can fight off 3 pitbulls without trouble and those massive retractable claws will inflict heavy damage on just about any animal. a siberian tiger vs a pack of wolfs would still be the victor. Tigers eat bears. 0. reply. Tiger can simultaneously use both paws at the same time but the lion will be able to use only one of its paws. Originally Posted by KhumatMibra. It can fight off 3 pitbulls without trouble and those massive retractable claws will inflict heavy damage on just about any animal. Blue_Mason Badges ... 3 or 4 pitbulls vs the gorilla would be a fairer fight. This is one kitty you don't mess with. Hyenas = 1000. And even Mastiffs get DESTROYED by a cougars, often. In a small arena the tiger would probably be dead in minutes. aka r Badges: 0. The lion is considerably larger and stronger than the gorilla and is equipped with huge teeth, sharp claws and predatory instincts - it's used to killing bigger animals than gorillas for food. Have you ever wondered who would win in a fight, a lion or a tiger? A Jaguar can reach 700 pounds of pressure, and Siberian Tiger 950. vs Pitbull Lifespan: 8 – 15 years Mass: Male: 35 – 65 lbs (Adult), Female: 30 – 60 lbs (Adult) The average bite strength turned out to be 269 pounds of pressure. A mature Siberian tiger can easily weigh over 600 pounds, whereas an adult African lion generally weighs under 500 pounds. Be it hunters, naturalists, historians, or even science writers like us! You might say a APBT is much smaller and not as strong, that the Rot would tear it up. also. Why do people freak out when users ask these questions? When should you replace your home-defense shotgun's magazine spring? GS= 130 ,2nd - 238 . Roughly speaking, a tiger is 15-20% bigger than a lion. A bull might win because it has those long sets of sharp horns, deadly hooves, and tough armor skin for protecting against injuries from the tiger's claws and teeth. All Rights Reserved. Amazing Fight Lion vs Lion,Lions Attack Female Lion Documentary,Lions Fight to Death.lion vs tiger Buffalos kill lions lion vs buffalo Lions kill . On top of that a tiger is outrageously fast compared to a dog. From the above facts, we can clearly see that Coyotes are weaker than Pit bulls and Wolves, although they are wild animals and belong to the same family as the Wolf. the lion and gorilla is kind of in the air but the gorilla relies on brute force as the lion relies on tactics id put money on the gorilla, the pit bulls don't stand a chance all the tiger has to do is claw or bite them in the neck, the lion would win because the lions live in big groups, pitbulls r very agressive and even a tiger cant take on 3, but it cant match the agility of the lion or its razor sharp teeth. 784. Pitbull vs 3 lions, and now I think you may see a chance of the pitbull losing. Lion baiting even occurred a few times. Siberian Tiger vs. Pitbull....who wins? 10 Japanese Samurai vs. Spanish Conquistadors. Who is the actress in the saint agur advert? Tiger and bear both are powerful and massive animals. save hide report. A bull's charge and weight will knock down a tiger fast, but tigers have been known to kill animals larger than its size. Now Liger vs Grizzly. Same three fights above, except pitbulls, use Wolves, who would win in our opinion and why? Also those large formidable claws would shred the dogs face and tear its eyes out in seconds. if that makes any sense. No contest. Before the fight began, those running the bettor set the odds at 1 to 37,000 that the tiger would win. We love dogs at MaxAnimal and we especially love the medium-sized, solidly built, short haired American Pit . The tiger would easily kill the pitbull since the tiger is much stronger than a pitbull. 5. From what I remember, it was 2 … Its claws are quite long and can tear the hide of a bull. Cougars hate to have to do battle with an animal that can fight as well or better than it, including dogs. Weight Advantage - Lion, anywhere from a 6:1 - 15:1 weight difference ratio. 20 pitts are just way too much for a single lion to handle. This all depends on the specifics with each dog in the non real scenario. Full Grown Lion vs. 5 Pit Bulls. You must also take into consideration that they are extremely “anti quiting”. Replies: 27 Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:43 PM. share. Allow me to clear things up. dog fight PITBULL vs PITBULL Who would win? Tiger Vs Dog 1-1 1-2. Pitbull via not being poor: Last edited: Mar 3, 2018. Anonymous. The tiger, no question. A bear can use its claws and teeth in such a fight. Rat vs Mouse fight comparison- who will win? The bull’s ability to fight is only limited to its head. I received him from a wolf breeder in Oregon. siberain tigers in pit fights were so un a fraid of lions that they would actauly just lay there, almost mocking the lion to attack. You figured even if they swarmed him, get could bat away most of the pitbulls no problem. Share this post. We take a look at the variables and provide a simple, easy-to-follow guide. 0. The latter account for 5% of all main courses on the tiger menu (true, they are mostly Himalayan bears). It’s not even close to be honest. Joined: Dec 16, 2011 Messages: 13,832 Likes Received: 1,999. RE: German Shepherd vs. Doberman Author: James (---.caseyprograms.org) Date: 02-23-2004 10:28 I gladly argue with anybody on who win between a German Shepherd and Doberman. Where can i find the fuse relay layout for a 1990 vw vanagon or any vw vanagon for the matter? Tiger would shred 3 pits,the only way the pits stand a chance is if there champion bloodline fighters with filled teeth then maybe they could injure the tiger but unlikely. In case of a fight between these two animals, there are high chances that a rat will win. Primitivo, Mar 6, 2017 #2. kenetics Silver Belt. A lion would destroy a gorilla. Rep:? Would a prehistoric dinosaur be a tame animal if it hatched from an egg and was raised by humans? Pitbull vs rottweiler who would win. 784. Bobcat vs Coyote? tyrant5854. Gorilla vs Tiger How many pitbulls could take down a lion? Tiger lives in a more dangerous habitat than the lion so the winner is the tiger. This question originally appeared on Quora. Wolverine vs. American Pitbull Terrier . have you ever seen a chocolate chip and a milk on your table??? 0 0. Megalodon vs Predator X? Famous lion vs tiger fights. But the answers I’ve read saying wolves have a bite force of 1200PSI is ludicrous. Coyote vs Pitbull vs Wolf Fight comparison- who will win? Tiger would crush any dog. User Name Remember Me? To help you with the Lion and The Gorilla. The battle between lions and tigers has always piqued the interest of humanity. Let's go against the weakest one in a fight first the cheetah The cheetah weighs 80 to 140 pounds The biggest pitbull is 90 pounds. Easily the lion. For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/YOvkk. Actually, Silversphinx, tigers are slightly bigger and stronger than lions, if not quite as experienced in fighting. A team working together of a full grown lion and biggest form of tiger vs 10 Pit Bulls? The bull’s ability to fight is only limited to its head. #16 Report 6 years ago #16 1 swipe of the gorillas hand will send all the pitbulls flying. Do you find bats anywhere in the UK in the wild. College_Dropout Badges: 21. Think about how hungry an entire pride of lions has to get before they will consider going after a water buffalo. Bengal or Siberian Tiger, Which ever one is bigger and more powerful vs. 5 Pit Bulls. That is comparable to a Jaguars bite force. Wolf vs Hyena? Source(s): trained fighting pitbull fully grown male lion: https://tr.im/pqug7. A single paw strike could prove fatal for the pitbull. Large cats are very strong. The Rottweilers were the strongest and topped with 328 pounds of bite pressure. Favourite answer. Thats like asking: "Midget vs an NFL lineman who will win in a fight?" great guardian article on ''male privilege'' Views: 870871 Score: 2489. link: link without replies: Loading... more; A tractor trailer crushes cars. In terms of physical ability, a rat has stronger muscles and can easily harm a mouse. 20 would be a ****ing bloodbath. Tigers prey on large animals: deer, moose, wild boars, and, yes, bears. Post Aug 28, 2009 #1 2009-08 -28T21:43. surprised if it was 19+. Does pumpkin pie need to be refrigerated? Dutch Shepard = 232. For anyone out there in doubt who will win between wolf vs pitbull. 2489 Pitbull attacks Tiger and instantly regrets it . Pitbull vs rottweiler who would win. Lion (Lion vs Tiger was actually done in a programme called animal face off i think and the lion won due to better fighting experience) Gorilla (Gorilla is more bigger and heavier) (SRS) (PICS) By RaibeartBruis in forum Misc. A bear can use its claws and teeth in such a fight. Because of their energetic body, they grab the attention of many people. Info; Share Links; Added: May-18-2019. Sort by. trained fighting pitbull vs a fully grown male lion? Are killer whales in the wild benevolent to humans? Again the lion is larger and more powerful with huge teeth and claws. There is no way 3 pitbulls could inflict decisive damage before the tiger incapacitates them. Pitbull. If left in a forest by themselves with no weaponry of any kind. A tiger weighs at least 500 lbs I think. Some of those “who would win” battles that we love to wonder about do not have to be imagined—they have played out in real life. I am here to tell you as someone that had both a wolf hybrid and a champion red nose. I hope you like reading on Python vs Anaconda fight comparison. 86% Upvoted. While the video is a little grainy, it still appears to be an actual wolf that comes into the scene, and quite aggressively at that.It ultimately leaves with its tail tucked between its legs. C. CIRCUS Senior member. This makes it very resistant to frost in the cold environment wolverines live in. Rick Darter, 50, Cutler, surrendered at the Carroll County Jail shortly after 6 p. Wild animals hunting dogs compilation. For anyone out there in doubt who will win between wolf vs pitbull. A pitbull is not as strong as a Wolf. who would win between a fully grown male Tiger and a fully grown male lion? The bear also has strong and long canines that can cause serve injuries to the bull . Tiger and bear both are powerful and massive animals. The idea that a silverback is formidable because of its perceived strength is more fantasy than reality, they are nowhere near as powerful as the ignorant masses believe. Siberian tiger vs Royal Bengal tiger fight comparison- who will win? How old was queen elizabeth 2 when she became queen? American Bulldog = 305. Also, people would love to see the fight between these two animals, especially when they are grizzly vs tiger. The Pitbull would still win hands down. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? 0. reply. The tiger wins because it has the sharper claws, bigger teeth, is the bigger animals and is more agile. Allow me to clear things up. This thread is archived. In a fight between these two animals, there are high chances that a bear will win. Close. The dire wolf (Canis dirus) and the saber-toothed tiger (Smilodon fatalis) are two of the best-known megafauna mammals of the late Pleistocene epoch, prowling North America until the last Ice Age and the advent of modern humans. In ancient Rome, lions and tigers were often pitted against each other in arenas for the purposes of cruel entertainment. I have owned a male timber wolf hybrid before. I think the lion would win because the Gorilla doesn't usually attack unless needed and the gorilla also doesn't eat meat and that's one reason the lion would win because its fighting for food not for its life. It is 10 times the size, has much larger teeth and larger, more powerful jaws. show 10 more If any of you ever get rich, Going grey? Large cats are very strong. as for the lion and gorilla, both are capable of killing each other, but the lion has more advantage because of its agility and powerful bite. What is up with Pit Bulls? it also on the other hand it is feared in many countries because of its killer bite. A mouse is smaller in size than a rat meaning that it can encounter difficulty while fighting a rat. When should you replace your home-defense shotgun's magazine spring? How long was Margaret Thatcher Prime Minister? Scattered throughout history, there are moments when fighters and armies that no one would ever have expected to meet, stared each other down across a battlefield. Link to post Share on other sites. 4 comments. How would you describe the obsession of zi dima? When did organ music become associated with baseball? Rott= 265 ,2nd- 328. Also, people would love to see the fight between these two animals, especially when they are grizzly vs tiger. They already kill animals with more dynamic strength such as a zebra. if that encounter was to happen then who would win? 3 Grown pitbulls vs 1 year old tiger who wins. And only one side walked out alive. 5 years ago. No contest. If left in an Octagon like structure by themselves. Relevance. Because of their energetic body, they grab the attention of many people. Joined: Jun 14, 2011 Messages: 10,436 Likes Received: 5 Location: Dominican Republic. Get answers by asking now. Answer Save. I have also owed a champion red nose pit before. Tigers win this fairly easily.In animal fights size play the a huge role as does weapons.Tigers have teeth and claws dogs just have teeth and its common knowledge that claws work better . It really did seem to be hunting the dog at first, not knowing what it was getting itself into.. Fortunately, these two didn't do any real fighting and both walked away with all their skin! Answer by Arkadia Moon: Unless the gorilla is somehow hobbled (drugged, lamed, etc. Plus Lions kill wilderbeasts and male lions are trained to fight early in life. The Doberman stand no chance trust me. Author: Patriot (---.caseyprograms.org) Date: 02-23-2004 15:11 I agree with you James. The Lion will beat the gorilla because it is the more powerful animal. I am here to tell you as someone that had both a wolf hybrid and a champion red nose. Primitivo Third World Prince. Mastiff - 556 They are far from the strongest dogs, the Mastiffs are. Its claws are quite long and can tear the hide of a bull. Leopards are the gorilla's main predator, and they're much smaller than lions. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. One bite or smack from its paw can easily kill a dog. Jump to page: Results 1 to 30 of 53 ... 3 Tibetan Mastiffs vs 1 tiger - who wins in a fight? Round 2 - pits curbstomp. ? How tall are the members of lady antebellum? Even if they all attacked in unison, the tiger would kill them so fast they wouldn't have time to inflict much damage on it. What do you think of the answers? why the invertebrates is not considered a formal taxonomic group of animals, unlike the vertebrates. I told you the answer but you are really sick and stupid if you are in a dogfight how could you take your dog to fight like this if you lose your dog will die even you win you are still a bad person to me. The Pitbull would win hands down. What Does a Tiger Look Like?. When did Elizabeth Berkley get a gap between her front teeth? Pitbull vs lion lion vs pitbull aspin who will win in a fight between pitbull vs lion. I have owned a male timber wolf hybrid before. report. Pitbulls will absolutely not win in this fight, how is this even conceivable, its only 4 vs 1.
2020 pitbull vs tiger who would win