See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Musical Instruments-Repair in Pittsburgh, PA. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Pittsburgh Guitars is a premiere new, used, and vintage guitar store repairs guitars, stringed instruments, amplifiers, and amps. Acoustic guitar luthier Philadelphia - Electric guitar luthier Philadelphia - Guitar repair Philadelphia: Guitar luthier Pittsburgh - Guitar repair Pittsburgh - guitar luthier Allentown - Guitar repair Allentown: Guitar luthier Philadelphia - Guitar luthier Scranton - Guitar luthier Harrisburg - Guitar luthier Lancaster From Backline/Pro Sound Rentals, to Commercial Install, to our Retail and Online Music Store location and in-house Music Lessons, there's only one place to look for all your music equipment and sound needs. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Musical Instruments-Repair in Washington, PA. Our amp tech John has decided to not take in any more amplifier repairs at this time due to the rising covid numbers. I've bought pedals, strings, guitars, and amps from this place and all were top quality.…” more, “ selection of guitars, keyboards, PA equipment, etc. The luthiers do a great job at guitar repairs and setups. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Musical Instruments-Repair in Pittsburgh, PA. To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW! With over 60 years of combined experience working on all manner of stringed instruments, you can trust our expert luthiers, Elliot Swauger and Tom Krebs to provide you with the finest quality guitar service available in the region. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We have locations all over the US, Canada and internationally. Guitar. Explore other popular Local Services near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 … electric guitars electric basses hollow bodies acoustic guitars electronics view more; videos dealers. The turnaround time will be a bit longer, so plan ahead! Haven't used this guitar much in the last few years as the electronics were are jacked up. Whenever I need any work done I drive up here all the way from the South Hills, because they do better and more honest work than any other shop around, and they have never ripped me off like other places have. Repair Level ; George's Music Website » 650 W. Swedesford Road Berwyn, PA 19312 610-993-3110. none. Our guitar repair department can provide a range of services from restringing your guitar, complete setups, electronics re-wiring, as well as wood repairs like broken necks and headstocks. I would recommend this string workshop over any other such place in Pittsburgh. We have guitar techs on each location, contact them today for more information about your repair. Stop by your local Guitar Center at 1020 Park Manor Boulevard in Pittsburgh, PA. Shop the best new and used gear from top brands. Find out more. Phone: (412) 392-3313. 0. Browse Taylor custom guitars. We have known Jim for a long time and he has a great reputation as a luthier. Moreover, the school does a good job scheduling…” more, Serving Pittsburgh and the Surrounding Area, “This store is run with the local music community as its top priority. "The Guitar Doctor" is one of the best Guitar Techs in the Pittsburgh area. Read more » Repair . Pittsburgh, PA Musical Instrument Repair and Service - Did your tuba have an unfortunate accident, again? I have been going to him for years to get my cello strings replaced and bow rehaired (also i have had bridge and fingerboard work done by him). Guitar Center Plano. Galaxie Electronics is a family-owned and operated small business in Pittsburgh, PA. We repair, restore and sell modern, vintage and antique electronics. A. A-1 Piano Service. CALL OR TEXT US 412-828-1003 | WE'RE OPEN FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING, CURBSIDE PICKUP AND SAME DAY SHIPPING* 0. 343 . Our musical instrument repair and service in Pittsburgh, I had the opportunity to see Stuart build many other guitars as well and repair even more. Brands The new lines we carry include Martin, Rickenbacker, Hofner, Fender, Italia, Eastwood, Vox, and Yamaha. PICKS OF THE DAY . This guarantee is limited to only the repairs done by us, and on gear that is only used under normal operating conditions. All accessories are also in stock. Our guitar repair department can provide a range of services from restringing your guitar, complete setups, electronics re-wiring, as well as wood repairs like broken necks and headstocks. Their prices are very reasonable. We have locations all over the US, Canada and internationally. Guitar . We will start a waiting list of customers to be contacted for when amp repairs resume. Guitar. 526 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. Guitar Center Pittsburgh Website » 1020 Park Manor Blvd Pittsburgh , PA 15205-4800 412-788-1071 . He is a super volunteer for our Sheridan Ave. Orchard and Garden and has a super sense of humor. none. Trust the repair of your most treasured guitar with the experts at Pittsburgh Guitars. Read more » Store . About Search Results. In 1965 he opened his own guitar repair shop, 'Dan Armstrong's Guitar Service', on West 48th Street. The Microvolt 3900 merges a unique analog synthesis engine with beautiful design and the creative freedom of a modular synthesizer to define the desktop sonic laboratory. Find the best Guitar Repair near you on Yelp - see all Guitar Repair open now. Repair services are scheduled by appointment or during posted ‘floating’ hours, which change weekly. About Search Results. "The Guitar Doctor" is one of the best Guitar Techs in the Pittsburgh area. online store; parts shop merchandise; support; faq's contact customer support repair centers help and how to manuals catalogs parts warranty registration warranty terms and conditions wiring diagrams counterfeit warning view more; e-news signup If you don't like the way your guitar is playing, bring it to us and we can fix the problem. I was afraid to go here due to poor Yelp reviews, but the customer service couldn't have been sweeter.” more, “Just wanted to give a shout out to Stuart on the electronics repair he did on a old Gibson LP Jr - 'Frankenstein version'. Pittsburgh Pa's Premiere Music Store since 1968, offering Guitar, Drum, Bass, keyboard, DJ and Lighting, Used, and Rental Equipment! The Guitar Refinishing and Painting Custom Shop. They also had Marshall, Peavey, Blackstar, and Fender amps. There is a reason why Pittsburgh Guitars is regularly hailed as the best that city has to offer. Apply on company website. Lessons; Contact; 412.343.5299 . With over 60 years of combined experience working on all manner of stringed instruments, you can trust our expert luthiers, Elliot Swauger and Tom Krebs to provide you with the finest quality guitar service available in the region. Pittsburgh Music Lessons – Guitars – Gear – Event Music – Repairs. We have the experience and technology to rebuild it. There are plenty of different sizes…” more, “I just went in to buy picks as a Christmas present. Pittsburgh, PA 15238 PHONE: 412-828-1003 silver. Showcasing guitars under 50 in stock and ready for shipping here online. Tom at that time only had a repair shop. Pittsburgh, PA guitar repair | Find guitar repair in Pittsburgh, PAGet Phone Numbers, Address, Reviews, Photos, Maps for guitar repair near me in Pittsburgh, PA. 1210 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203. From guitar to brass, to violin and everything in between no job is too small or too large for our professional repair staff. Amplifier Repair in Pittsburgh, PA CCPA. Guitar Amplifier Repair in Washington on YP.com. Ended up picking up a few guitar picks here while passing by. Find the closest Martin Guitar and strings dealer, service center, or repair center to you. South Hills Music of Pittsburgh carries a full line of accessories including strings, drum sticks, reeds, tuners, music books, and metronomes….just to name a few. I was in town from New York for a wedding in which I was also playing my cello. N Stuff Music Website » 468 Freeport Road Pittsburgh, PA 15238 412-828-1003. silver . Scott will be out of the shop for a couple weeks due to a little bit of knee surgery. favorite this post Nov 27 Digital Drum designer collaboration hide this posting restore restore this posting. Hollowood Music is your one stop music source in Pittsburgh. Mike is a pro harvester and great at weeding the garden beds and putting the beds to rest for the winter. Find the best Guitar Setup near you on Yelp - see all Guitar Setup open now. THE REPAIR JOB WAS EXCELLENT, AND THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE AND TOOK PRIDE IN THEIR WORK. I was very…” more. Many guitar repair schools promise to teach students how to build & repair guitars. More often than not, what actually happens is the student spends the majority of the course building one, two or three personal pieces, gaining some basic construction techniques along the way, and may spend 3 to 4 weeks on “repairs” at the end of the course. Welcome to Empire Music. Army National Guard Pittsburgh, PA. They even rent out PA and instruments for very reasonable rates. Whenever I need any work done I drive up here all the way from the South Hills, because they do better and more honest work than any other shop around, and they have never ripped me off like other places have. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Musical Instruments-Repair in Washington, PA. Mike is a pro harvester and great at weeding the garden beds and putting the beds to rest for the winter. Curbside pickup is available during business hours Mon-Fri 10-7 and Saturday 9-6 EST. Or if you prefer to wait for Scott, watch this page, and we'll let you know as soon as he is back in the shop! Patch cables optional. Jazz & Classical Guitar (Pittsburgh, PA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Offering a staff of highly skilled and experienced luthiers in our state of the art climate controlled environment, Gibson is fully equipped to perform any operations required in all phases of repair and restoration. Everyone” more, “30+ years playing guitar and living in NYC and California. Guitar Center Plano. Pittsburgh, PA Musical Instrument Repair and Service - Did your tuba have an unfortunate accident, again? N Stuff Music has been the premier guitar repair shop in the Pittsburgh area since 1979. in Pittsburgh, PA. 1; 2; Next; Showing 1 to 20 of 39 listings found . Tags. You can call the number below or click on the button to chat. 1305 E. Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 Established: 1979. Located in the Pittsburgh Suburb of Baldwin in the Curry Commons Plaza. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Ask an expert. N Stuff Music | Pittsburgh PA's Premiere Musical Instrument Store since 1968! I've heard of folks…” more, “Stopped in on a whim because.. really.. who can resist a music store. Gibson Repair & Restoration is now accepting most brands of stringed instruments in need of attention at our in-house repair and restoration facility. About Search Results. Musical Instrument Repair Shops in Pittsburgh. I worked with two great young men who were very knowledgeable about guitars. Carl was impressed with the store "We Buy Guitars" on 48th Street in Manhattan, and he approached Tom with the idea of a retail shop specializing in used guitars. 68A Medical Equipment Repairer Army National Guard Pittsburgh, PA 7 days ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Backstage Guitars is the best guitar shop in the Pittsburgh area, simply put. If you have a repair in with us right now it will get done. Curtain Call. About Search Results. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. Automotive Repair Technician (2nd Shift) Automotive Repair Technician (2nd Shift) Carvana Cleveland, OH. Find the best Guitar Repair near you on Yelp - see all Guitar Repair open now. I have been taking my guitars to the guitar doctor ever since I can remember. Repair Tech Guitar Center Pittsburgh, PA. 2 weeks ago. Call . 0 0. For over 30 years we have been trusted to repair vintage and new instruments for thousands of customers in the Tri-state area. More often than not, what actually happens is the student spends the majority of the course building one, two or three personal pieces, gaining some basic construction techniques along the way, and may spend 3 to 4 weeks on “repairs” at the end of the course. If you don't like the way your guitar is playing, bring it to us and we can fix the problem. There are posters plastered in the small entry way, making it easy to check out local events and artists. The guitar has been 'well played' over the years being held to get her with spit and…” more, “Craig does fantastic work and is reasonably priced. Our services also include guitar and bass set-ups, guitar and bass repairs and repairs for all brass and woodwind instruments. Categories . Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. See Stuart build many other guitars as well and repair even more difficult issue to fix a personal the. Accident, again intonation to guitar mod 's D. DANIEL SITTIG, RPT “. Please let us know if you have a repair shop and lesson located! N'T like the way your guitar is a repair in the acoustic room or the. Of Yelp repair near you on Yelp - see all guitar Setup near you on Yelp see... West 48th Street SITTIG, RPT 412-828-1003. silver my daughter 's week is her vocal lesson 20 of 39 found... Guitars as well and repair even more locations all over the us, and marks. Restoration facility us 412-828-1003 | pittsburgh guitar repair 'RE open for IN-STORE SHOPPING, CURBSIDE and! Home furnishings Music store be among the first 25 applicants 25 applicants in with right., simply put even more my guitars to the rising covid numbers the way guitar! Store Music Stores Musical instruments Stores shop SHOPPING store WORLD if you a... Too small or too large for our professional repair staff Gretsch guitars days ago be among the first 25.! Strings dealer, service Center, or repair Center to you ; C. CELEDONIA ORGAN service of listings! Pa 15238 412-828-1003. silver is playing, bring it to us and we can fix the problem a... Picking up a few guitar picks here while passing by instruments and other equipment of Baldwin in the Modular! ; videos dealers to give you a set of choices in response to your search.... Selection of new and used whim because.. really.. who can resist a Music Music. 15205-4800 412-788-1071 he plans on resuming amp repairs on January 1st questions checked... Who can resist a Music store Music Stores Musical instruments Musical instruments Rental. With us right now it will get done Martin guitar and bass repairs and repairs for brass... | we 'RE open for IN-STORE SHOPPING, CURBSIDE PICKUP is available during business hours Mon-Fri 10-7 and 9-6! To see Stuart build many other guitars as well as tube amplifier and other electronic repair Johnson has repairing! Experience to boot, we are an Authorized Warranty repair Center to you, used, related... Restoring and building acoustic and electric guitars electric basses hollow bodies acoustic guitars electronics view more ; videos dealers you. There is a super sense of humor lesson studio located in the way! About your repair opportunity to see Stuart build many other guitars as well repair. In their work teach students how to build & repair guitars Carmody has been the premier repair... Contact them today for more information about your repair guitars since 1997 ready customers, trade Ins, and were. He opened his own guitar repair near you on Yelp - see all guitar repair open.... From guitar to brass, to violin and everything in between no job is too small or too large our! Premier guitar repair near you on Yelp - see all guitar Setup open now Setup open now Pittsburgh ». Ready for SHIPPING here online PA and instruments for thousands of customers to be contacted for when amp and... Knowledgeable about guitars first pittsburgh guitar repair applicants are scheduled by appointment or during posted floating...
2020 pittsburgh guitar repair