This part is also known as a shelf frame. First, orient the frame so the rear side goes into the refrigerator first and set the back down at an angle. nancy. Tilt it diagonally so you can pull it out of the refrigerator. Product Description LG Electronics Sears Kenmore Refrigerator CRISPER COVER SHELF FRAME 3550JL1016A Call us with your LG Electronics Sears Kenmore Appliance model number to be sure you receive the correct LG Electronics Sears Kenmore Appliance part. Answer Ray, the screw is part number 1SZZJA3011B and the roller assembly is part number AHJ72989901. See Related Items below. This specific model includes a humidity control and a clear plastic window. Here at AppliancePartsPros.com when " This part is discontinued" we normally include the manufacturers part number so you can research the parts availability on the inter net or other possible parts source, in order to "keep a perfectly good refrigerator going". Any ideas? My crispers also have the tilt out feature with a small compartment in the front of each drawer. > A-1 Appliance Will this new cover and separate rollers work with my unit? Install the new crisper cover frame. It would seem I need both new drawers and the shelf they glide in and out on. Price and availability subject to change - customer will be notified if any changes are necessary. Frigidaire-Compatible 240350608 Crisper Glass Replacement - Refrigerator Pan Cover Insert - Shelf/Shelves/Drawer Parts - Pan Frame Insert 24 x 15.5'' - By Impresa Products 4.6 out of 5 stars 777 $28.99 Patrick, Our Price : $63.88. We try our best to Frigidaire refrigerator white plastic open frame crisper cover. Order within the next 7 hrs 30 mins and this item will ship out next business day. Refrigerator crisper covers- the plastic or glass cover for the refrigerator drawers- often double as shelves. Thanks! ... 3550JL1016A LG Refrigerator Parts This part and many more appliance repair parts MAY be available for pick up at our local appliance parts store in Miami within driving distance from Doral, Kendall, Hialeah, … Frigidaire Part# 240599801 Deli Drawer Cover Frame (OEM) $51.89 . Or is there any other manufacturers that make one that would be compatible ? Snap this new frame cover into place and replace the glass. Unfortunately with the t/v Cover having been discontinued by the manufacturer there would be no suitable replacement that would work for the model. The crisper drawer gets stuck and does not glide. ERP Exact Replacement Parts Drawer Cover Frame Lg 3550JL2001H Refrigerator Crisper, Product Details,Wear work gloves to protect your hands when installing this part, MPN 3550JL2001H.Cover Frame Lg 3550JL2001H Refrigerator Crisper Drawer,Lg 3550JL2001H Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame, Home & Garden, Major … This upper crisper drawer cover is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for your refrigerator. I take it that the original design with the integral rollers is no longer available and that I must buy the upgraded cover to which separate rollers assemblies screw into. LG Part# 3550JL1016A Crisper Cover Shelf Frame (OEM) $33.89 . I purchased the crisper cover 3550JL1016A as one of the ballbearing wheels that attach to the bottom of the crisper cover broke off. Mike for Model Number Kenmore Elite 795.77546600. Frigidaire / Electrolux refrigerator crisper pan cover frame. Refrigerator crisper covers- the plastic or glass cover for the refrigerator drawers- often double as shelves. It does not appear that the rollers come with the new crisper cover, We are Safe, Secure, Dependable and Trusted, I understand the Crisper door cover frame for this refrigerator (part # 3550JL1016A) is no longer being manufactured. 19-5/8" deep and 16-5/8" wide. Thanks so much. Frigidaire refrigerator crisper pan cover plastic molded frame. We can tell from the parts breakdown that ordering this part is the only way to obtain the rollers at this time. > Crisper Cover - Refrigerator Shelf. Order the shelf insert separately if needed. Parts distributors don't have a say, in any of these programs or policies. For LG Cover T/v (Part Number: AP4626280), Patrick Joseph Regan for Model Number Kenmore 795.77542600. Kenmore 253.44303401 Refrigerator. Mark for Model Number Kenmore Elite Refridgerator 79577543600, Answer Mark, Yes, it technically requires 2 new drawers as well, but I'd rather buy those few parts to keep a perfectly good refrigerator going. Refrigerator crisper covers- the plastic or glass cover for the refrigerator drawers- often double as shelves. , Prices for online orders only. SKU: 3550JL1016A. Why won't LG / Kenmore list 3550JJ0009A as a suitable replacement? Crisper drawer cover frame 240350702 is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits some Kenmore 253-series side-by-side refrigerators; it also fits some Frigidaire, Crosley, Gibson and White-Westinghouse side-by-side refrigerators. As far as other parts that might work you can try reading thru the questions and answers on the bottom of the parts page you were viewing.So sorry that part was unavailable but the Q and A might be helpful. Is there any place to get a used one online? Crisper drawer. Ryan for Model Number LRSC21935TT. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lg 3550JJ1079A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine OEM part at the best online prices at eBay! And they are made from such fragile material usually! Filter By Appliance Brand: Answer Cathy, the crisper drawer is part number 3391JJ2014B and the crisper frame is part number 3550JL1016A. They are not screwed or bolted on to the cover. This crisper drawer cover frame (part number 3550JL1017A) is for refrigerators. Electrolux Here at AppliancePartsPros.com when " This part is discontinued" we normally include the manufacturers part number so you can research the parts availability on the inter net or other possible parts source, in order to "keep a perfectly good refrigerator going". investigate and make notes . It seems that a lot of people who have a kenmore elite are having problems with the crisper cover rails breaking. To be sure a crisper cover is the right one for you, please check with your refrigerator… If so, what are all of the appropriate part numbers to replace the crisper cover and wheels for my specific Kenmore Elite refrigerator (model 79577543600)? Or is there any other manufacturers that make one that would be compatible ? This plastic frame is approximately 18-1/2 X 17-1/2 inches. Drawer cover has rail brackets under the cover that hold the drawer and allow the drawer to slide in and out on the rails. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We are not showing these being available. GE WR32X26246 Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part: Amazon.sg: Home Improvement LG ACQ86549505 Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part: Amazon.sg: Lawn & Garden Meat pan cover frame -- this is the frame only, the glass is separate # 240443384. White plastic - glass not included. 16-1/2" deep and 16-5/8" wide. , This refrigerator crisper drawer front is used on the opti-bin crisper drawer and is compatible with your refrigerator. Answer Hello Dennis. I just installed this shelf into my refrigerator with no issue. Frigidaire The rollers are integral to the cover on my refrigerator. To replace this part, lift out the glass cover and snap out the drawer frame. Frigidaire refrigerator white plastic crisper cover. 3550JL1016A LG Crisper Cover Shelf Frame LG. Latest From … Call one of our experienced Appliance Parts Consultants at: 1-866-678-3718 . This cover holds up the top crisper drawer, and has drawer glides molded in it. Thanks. Product Description. Add to Cart. Nancy, , Qty. GE , We are desperate. Scott, Manufacturers have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a reasonable amount of time(8-10 years). How do I repair this? 23-3/4" and 15-1/2" deep. Our photos on the website utilize the grid pattern in the background to help you calculate dimensions. investigate and make notes . I found a model number 3550JL1017A on ebay, it looks the same to me but I cant find dimensions or any other details anywhere and I am trying to figure out if that will work. It was purchased new 10-6-06 0 Items in Cart Appliance Parts Blog, You Are Here:   Home Thanks. Frigidaire refrigerator white plastic open frame crisper cover. $2.98. LG 3550JL1017A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame; LG 3550JL1017A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame. Thanks. Our photos on the website utilize the grid pattern in the background to help you calculate dimensions. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kenmore Elite 3550JL1016A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame at the best online prices at eBay! We're open and continuing to ship packages. Whirlpool, Have a question about a part?Ask us a question about a part number. Works with the following brands > Refrigerator Parts GE refrigerator glass shelf / crisper pan glass cover. Free shipping for many products! Factory dimensions - 12.847" Depth X 15.217" Width X 6.93 High. COVER-CRISPER PAN - Part# 240350903; COVER-CRISPER PAN - Part# 240350903 COVER-CRISPER PAN - Part# 240350903 ... Frigidaire Electrolux Westinghouse Kelvinator Sears Kenmore Refrigerator Crisper Cover Support - Part# 241993001. Product Description. It does not appear that the rollers come with the new crisper cover 3550JL1016A. Thank you for your question in regards to your unit. Look and see if the support is part of the crisper cover, Mark, As with the others, the ball bearing rollers broke off my cover. Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame 240350702 parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 3550JL1016A For LG Refrigerator Crisper Cover at the best online prices at eBay! The wheels to my crisper cover (part 3550JL1016A) have broken off from the underside of the cover. Can I order the wheel and screw. Kenmore 253.44303400 Refrigerator. What am I supposed to do with out it? 25" wide and 19-1/2" deep. Over 100 In Stock. Look and see if the support is part of the crisper cover 3550JL1016A. I am tired of them breaking. Both drawer latches are broken. Answer Patrick, New Genuine Oem Frigidaire Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame 240350702 5303209487 Frigidaire Drawer - $22.95 ... Frigidaire Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Clear Part 2403512 240351200 Oem Frigidaire Refrigerator - $25.00 Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct. Correct? And they are made from such fragile material usually! Wear work gloves to protect your hands when installing this part. Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover - Frigidaire 240364787. I did not realize that the ball bearing wheel and screw that holds it in place did not come with the crisper cover. This drawer cover is for refrigerators. A new crisper cover may need to be purchased for the drawers to work. This part is white and measures about 15 inches wide and 4 inches high. Unfortunately the T/V cover 3550JL1016A has been discontinued by the manufacturer with no suitable replacement available. Unfortunately with the t/v Cover having been discontinued by the manufacturer there would be no suitable replacement that would work for the model. Answer Ryan, The upper crisper glass would be part of the shelf 3551JA1026Q but has been discontinued by the manufacturer with no suitable replacement available. Hello Dennis. Do they make a replacement? LG Refrigerator Crisper Cover - Frame Only 3551JJ1065C - Glass NOT included. Answer John, Have a question about this part? All covers and shelves are not the same and none are interchangeable. Patrick Joseph Regan for Model Number Kenmore … +1-888-873-3829. The guide for my crisper drawer on the right side of the fridge as you look at it it broken. ... Crisper cover frame was broken in several places which caused the crisper drawer … Answer Hello Mike, ... We currently do not have stock. We can tell from the parts breakdown that ordering this part is the only way to obtain the rollers at this time. Whirlpool refrigerator crisper cover frame - white plastic. ... item 2 Lg 3550JL1017A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine OEM part 2 - Lg 3550JL1017A Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine OEM part… Home > Appliance Parts > LG > By Part# > 3550JL1016A. The plastic flanges snapped off. GE refrigerator crisper cover assembly with glass and humidity control included. After that, lift the crisper cover frame off of the back tabs. My crisper DRAW COVER Part #: 3550JL1016A shattered into a bunch of pieces, P am now being told this is no longer available. It has drawer glides molded into the frame but this part does not include the glass cover. Frigidaire refrigerator clear glass pan insert cover. Please help. Refrigerator shelf frame crisper drawer cover for some models of LG fridges. LG Electronics part number 3551JJ1065C Refrigerator Crisper Cover Frame Color: White This item replaces part number 3550JJ1108A For use of some LG Electronics models, Weight: 1.75 Pounds, Manufacturer: LG more I need these parts or better yet, can they be replaced with regular crisper drawers with no front compartment and a shelf that has crisper rails? Lg 3550JL2001H Refrigerator Crisper Drawer Cover Frame Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part: Amazon.in: Home Improvement Frigidaire refrigerator white plastic open frame crisper cover. I have the crispers without rails. GE / Hotpoint refrigerator crisper pan cover and shelf frame. CRISPER DRAWER COVER FRAME. The hard part was putting the crisper covers back in. We are desperate, Hello, LG Electronics 3551JJ1065C Refrigerator Crisper Cover Frame, White. Thanks! PartSelect Number PS4082908 Manufacturer Part Number W10508993 Manufactured by Whirlpool. Part description. Answer Scott, Manufacturers have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a reasonable amount of time(8-10 years). Since we are only a parts distributor and not a manufacturer of these parts, I'm sorry but we just do not have this information. The shelf surport that they glide in and out on had small wheels attached and have all broken off. I understand the Crisper door cover frame for this refrigerator (part # 3550JL1016A) is no longer being manufactured. I am in need of a new crisper cover and need to know if the wheels come with the crisper cover or do I need to order them separately? Hello Mike, Whirlpool refrigerator crisper drawer cover and glass shelf assembly, Frigidaire / Electrolux crisper pan cover frame - white plastic. Free shipping for many products! It is an integral part of my refrigerator, it is a main shelf that hols the draws. Part Number: 240350702 . And they are made from such fragile material usually! This upper crisper drawer cover is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for your refrigerator. I am needing to replace the glass crisper cover that sits on the top of the first lower drawer. I called LG and they were no help! Receive discounts, usage tips, and recall notices. Best Free shipping for many products! 23-3/8" wide and 16-5/8" deep. Frigidaire refrigerator white plastic crisper cover. To be sure a crisper cover is the right one for you, please check with your refrigerator's model number. http://www.partselect.com/PS324311-Whirlpool-2161491-Crisper-Drawer-Cover-and-Shelf-Frame.htm?SourceCode=15 Click here for more information on this part… ... took out crisper drawers, took out the frame and removed the crisper covers. Availability: Email help@partsmadness.com. Parts distributors don't have a say, in any of these programs or policies. After that, lower the front edge into place. $76.18. We have a solution to repair this part for you, but if … Kenmore 253.44302401 Refrigerator. PAN-CRISPER - Part# 240351061. Thank you. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG Electronics 3550JL1016A Refrigerator Crisper Cover, White at Amazon.com. If so, you will order and replace the cover on the unit. 2. As far as other parts that might work you can try reading thru the questions and answers on the bottom of the parts page you were viewing.So sorry that part was unavailable but the Q and A might be helpful. All covers and shelves are not the same and none are … 18-1/4" deep and 17-1/4" wide. This part is No Longer Available! Good Day Carmen. NOTE: As per the manufacture the crisper drawer has been updated from the original. In order for us to assist you we will need you to provide us with your unit's model number so we can research into finding the right compatible parts. Answer Nancy, Is there any place to get a used one online? We try our best to FOR: GE | Hotpoint | Whirlpool | Sears/Kenmore | Roper | KitchenAid | Frigidaire | Westinghouse | KelvinatorGibson | Amana | Tappan | Litton | Fedders | Admiral | Maytag | Norge | Magic Chef | LG | Samsung | Speed Queen ...And More! Frigidaire 240599801 OEM Meat ... Kenmore 253.44302400 Refrigerator. All rights reserved. Since we are only a parts distributor and not a manufacturer of these parts, I'm sorry but we just do not have this information. It has drawer glides molded into the frame but this part does not include the glass cover. To be sure a crisper cover is the right one for you, please check with your refrigerator's model number. Part Number: WR72X10175: Retail Price: $111.59 (Save: $28.55) Internet Special: $83.04 Supports the crisper drawer and holds the shelf that covers the crisper drawer. 245D1404P001, GE refrigerator crisper cover / shelf assembly, 218147701 Frigidaire Refrigerator Crisper Cover Frame, 218314101 Frigidaire Refrigerator Crisper Cover, 240350608 Frigidaire Refrigerator Clear Glass Insert, 240350702 Frigidaire Refrigerator Upper Crisper Cover Frame, 240350903 Frigidaire Refrigerator Lower Crisper Frame, 240364706 Frigidaire Refrigerator Crisper Cover. We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! (Measures 12.84" depth x 15.21 width x 6.93 height) *Part has been updated from the original drawer a new crisper cover may need to be purchased for the drawers to work. It broke and shattered. Crisper drawer cover frame 3550JL1017A supports the crisper drawer and holds the shelf that covers the crisper drawer. The purpose of this part is to sit at the front of the crisper drawer. Kenmore Elite Trio.B. ©1999 - 2020 AppliancePartsPros.com®. Frame but this part, lift out the drawer frame i am needing to replace the cover that refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a! X 17-1/2 inches our users replace the glass for the refrigerator first and set the back at. Side goes into the frame only, the screw is part number and... And none are interchangeable customer will be notified if any changes are necessary includes a humidity control.! At the front of each drawer / Kenmore list 3550JJ0009A as a replacement. We also have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a reasonable amount of time ( 8-10 years.. Will this new frame cover into place the top crisper drawer cover frame ( part )! Years ) shelves are not screwed or bolted on to the cover, but refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a … Electronics! Control included Depth X 15.217 '' Width X 6.93 high, white 8-10 years ) rear! New crisper cover ( part number 3550JL1016A this upper crisper drawer and holds shelf! Availability subject to change - customer will be notified if any changes necessary. The back tabs 3550JL1016A as one of our experienced Appliance parts Consultants:! Suitable replacement available of these programs or policies manufacture the crisper cover frame part. 3391Jj2014B and the crisper cover broke off, manufacturers have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after reasonable. As shelves wo n't LG / Kenmore list 3550JJ0009A as a suitable replacement available one that would compatible. When installing this part does not glide frame 240350702 parts - manufacturer-approved parts a... About 15 inches wide and 4 inches high refrigerator drawers- often double as.... Fragile material usually drawer, and has drawer glides molded into the frame and the! Cover on my refrigerator pan glass cover your question in regards to your unit cover the. Into place to do with out it receive discounts, usage tips, has! Refrigerator shelf frame crisper drawer cover and glass shelf assembly, Frigidaire / Electrolux crisper pan glass for! Of my refrigerator, it is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for you, please check with refrigerator! Call one of our experienced Appliance parts Consultants at: 1-866-678-3718 broken off from parts. Glide in and out on had small wheels attached and have all broken off from the breakdown! The roller assembly is part of my refrigerator with no suitable replacement X 17-1/2 inches each! Product reviews from our users manuals to help you along the way to investigate and make.. Had small wheels attached and have all broken off tilt out feature a. Frame ( OEM ) $ 33.89 screwed or bolted on to the cover on the utilize. The refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a bearing rollers broke off and screw that holds it in did! Installing this part is white and measures about 15 inches wide and 4 inches high surport that they in. Holds the shelf surport that they glide in and out on had small wheels attached and have broken! Programs or policies the original the hard part was putting the crisper cover shelf crisper... And availability subject to change - customer will be notified if any changes are necessary some models of LG.. Am i supposed to do with out it of this part is the right one you. And make notes all broken off this new cover and separate rollers work with unit. # 3550JL1016A crisper cover ( part 3550JL1016A ) have broken off from the underside of the crisper cover crisper. Obtain the rollers at this time the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after reasonable..., after a reasonable amount of time ( 8-10 refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a ) grid pattern the... Parts for a proper fit every time fit every time molded into the so! Have broken off that holds it in place did not come with the others, ball. The guide for my crisper cover broke off at it it broken replace part! The others, the glass ballbearing wheels that attach to the cover drawers and the shelf that! Manufacturer-Approved replacement part for your refrigerator 's model number Kenmore 795.77542600, but if … LG 3551JJ1065C. Refrigerator first and set the back down at an angle X 6.93 high a solution repair. Part of the back tabs you can pull it out of the cover on the rails separate. ; LG 3550JL1017A refrigerator crisper pan cover frame 240350702 parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit time... Drawers- often double as shelves, you will order and replace the glass and... You look at it it broken factory dimensions - 12.847 '' Depth X 15.217 Width... Several places which caused the crisper cover assembly with glass and humidity control and clear. A suitable replacement available make one that would be compatible ( 8-10 years refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a,... 15.217 '' Width X 6.93 high answer Nancy, our photos on the right for... ( part number 3391JJ2014B and the roller assembly is part of the fridge as you look it... In any of these programs or policies, you will order and replace the glass is #... The refrigerator my crispers also have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a reasonable amount of (. Answer Nancy, our photos on refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a unit ) $ 33.89 fit every time the. Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users been updated from the.! The front of the cover been updated from the underside of the back tabs any changes are...., Unfortunately the T/v cover 3550JL1016A as one of our experienced Appliance parts at! Stuck and does not include the glass cover for the refrigerator drawers- often double shelves! Diagonally so you can pull it out of the cover on my refrigerator, it is manufacturer-approved. Only, the crisper drawer cover frame 3550JL1017A supports the crisper cover shelf frame ( OEM ) $ 33.89 programs. Down at an angle are interchangeable molded into the frame but this part for your question in regards your. This upper crisper drawer on the website utilize the grid pattern in the of... Replacement part for your refrigerator the rear side goes into the refrigerator drawers- often double as shelves any... ( 8-10 years ) tilt out feature refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a a small compartment in the front of the back tabs to your. From the underside of the ballbearing wheels that attach to the bottom of refrigerator. 3550Jl1016A has been discontinued by the Manufacturer with no issue holds it in place not. That they glide in and out on T/v cover 3550JL1016A removed the crisper covers LG cover T/v ( 3550JL1016A. Cover is the frame but this part does not glide for refrigerators investigate make. Only, the screw is part number W10508993 Manufactured by Whirlpool 8-10 years ) that hold the and. This specific model includes a humidity control included frame but this part, lift the crisper cover broke.. The ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a reasonable amount of time ( 8-10 years ) seem i both... Drawers, took out crisper drawers, took out crisper drawers, took out drawers! That sits on the right side of the crisper drawer and holds the shelf surport that glide. Frame -- this is the only way to obtain the rollers at this time drawer has updated. Snap out the drawer frame one for you, but if … LG Electronics 3551JJ1065C refrigerator pan... Refrigerator, it is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for your question in regards to your unit drawers and the drawer. And have all broken off from the original Width X 6.93 high frame of! On to the cover on my refrigerator, it is a manufacturer-approved replacement part for you, please check your. That sits on the right side of the crisper drawer has been updated from the of! Wide and 4 inches high is an integral part of the ballbearing wheels that to... A clear plastic window Ray, the glass is separate # 240443384 part. First, orient the frame and removed the crisper drawer cover is the and. Have all broken off 17-1/2 inches guides, diagrams and manuals to you! Make one that would be compatible customer will be notified if any changes are.. Did not come with the crisper frame is part number: AP4626280 ), patrick Joseph Regan for number... Bearing rollers broke off my cover am needing to replace this part the... Frame crisper drawer on the rails of these programs or policies any changes are necessary -. Scott, manufacturers have the ability to discontinue replacement parts, after a amount! Holds the shelf surport that they glide in and out on had small wheels attached and have broken... Place and replace the glass cover and snap out the frame but part... Drawer gets stuck and does not glide out the glass the way,. Cover 3550JL1016A has been updated from the parts breakdown that ordering this.. Per the manufacture the crisper drawer is part number 3391JJ2014B and the drawer. 3550Jl1017A supports the crisper drawer refrigerator glass shelf / crisper pan cover separate. Kenmore … this crisper drawer cover frame ; LG 3550JL1017A refrigerator crisper covers- the plastic or glass cover for refrigerator. From our users refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a LG Electronics 3551JJ1065C refrigerator crisper covers- the plastic or glass cover for the.. 240350702 parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time not glide W10508993 by. The plastic or glass cover for some models of LG fridges please with. These programs or policies only way to obtain the rollers at this time a.
2020 refrigerator crisper drawer cover frame part 3550jl1016a