From shop LuxeAvantInnovations. Free shipping . 4. (verified owner) – March 21, 2020. As we’ve found the huge effect shirt collars have on anyone’s overall look, we decided to start there. Rotate the support to the top of the button. Magnetic Collar Stays - 52 Metal Collar Stays with 26 Magnets in a Divided Box (Mixed) 4.8 out of 5 stars 71. Now I can sport my favorite shirts with my favorite blazers, sport coats and suits without worrying about the distracting lopsided collar collapse. or Best Offer. 2 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2. YES!! Love the Slick Collar set. Conversely, a sloppy shirt collar can make you look unprofessional, lazy, and incompetent. It is super simple to put on, with no requirement for sewing or alterations. AU $10.91. $12.95. I’ve tried them with various dress shirts, polo shirts and casual short-sleeve button down shirts. See our Returns & Refunds Policy page for more information. 60 Sheets Top Rated Seller. The Slick Collar set is everything you need for that crisp stiff collar look. Slick Collars solved this problem! My new slick collar works great. This polished look is subconsciously associated with possessing positive traits such as a high degree of competence, leadership ability and trustworthiness. The Slick Collar Shirt Collar Support Device is designed to be inserted into a folded shirt collar, providing the collar with structural integrity that keeps the shirt collar standing up and looking crisp; Adjustable in Size: The Slick Collar is adjustable to fit shirt collar sizes 14.5"(Small) to 20" (3XL) Complete Shirt Collar Support Bundle Set with 2 Slick Collar Shirt Collar Supports (1 Regular Adjustable Size Fits Most Shirts & 1 Slim Low Profile Collar Support for smaller and modern cut shirt collars, with 4 Premium Collar Stays). Fix your shirt collar with the Slick Collar and have the Perfect Shirt Collar Look you deserve. I recently received my Slick Collars and they’ve been game changing! Collar and Placket Stays support Prevents droopy, saggy shirt collars for all shirt types. Keeps your collar and lapels up where they are supposed to be. Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support System with Collar Stays and EDC Storage Metal Box LuxeAvantInnovations. (verified owner) – April 7, 2020. Kit includes 1 size adjustable Slick Collar, 1 size adjustable Slick Collar Slim for smaller low profile shirt collars and polo shirts, 4 premium Collar Stays, and the Metal Storage Box/Carry EDC Case the bundle comes in. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. And after a lot of research and design, and endless experiments, we came up with a truly unique and best in its class shirt collar support solution: the Slick Collar. Due to COVID-19 shipment disruptions, we currently ship to the following countries only: U.S., UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and select European, Asian other countries,  [...Learn more...], No sewing or expensive alterations required and no need for magnetic collar stays. The additional collar stays came in handy a few times too when the dry cleaner had taken the stays out and hadn’t put them back in. CDN$15.95. The Slick Collar Bundle has everything you need to get the perfect shirt collar look. Large Adjustable Plastic Full Length Collar Supports - 500/Pack $ 15.95-$ 16.99. Would recommend! Free shipping. 5.0. 100 Plastic Collar Stays for Men Shirts 4 Various Sizes In Clear Divided Box . ... Then attach the Collar Support to the bottom of the top button upside down. They make my collars pop and you don’t really feel like you are wearing anything. Some have resort to Magnetic Collar Stays that perform a similar function as the Oxford Shirt buttoned collar. Never Forget To Finish Off An Outfit. 100 Plastic Collar Stays For Men Dress Shirts 2.2" 2.5" 2.7" 3" inches. Therefore, a visually pleasing face often leads to being associated to possessing positive and attractive traits. The Slick Collar Slim is the lower profile version of the Slick Collar, specifically designed for modern lower profile shirts, polo shirts, and women’s shirts and blouses. Learn more on our Shipment & Tracking page. Write a review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Does exactly as it’s advertised for. CLICK TO LEARN MORE You don’t even notice them. AU $18.23. If you ever wondered how to keep collars from curling after laundry, be sure to first iron your shirt collars, followed by inserting the collar stays into the collar pockets to keep that crisp collar look. This leads to an undesirable and unprofessional look, especially in formalwear settings, Slick Collar instantly fixes the sloppy shirt collar by getting your collar to stand up straight, giving you a lasting stiff collar, even when wearing heavy garment, You can easily wear the Slick Collar as your adjustable, comfortable-to-use and naturally flexing shirt collar support with any of your favorite shirts for clean and crisp shirt collar look. S P O N S 4 C S I O R E D K U J C G E G. Collar Styx - Collar Stays Great for Golf & Dress Shirts! The adjustable shirt collar support stays meets and exceded advertisement and my expectation and is very comfortable to wear, maintaining that newly washed and starched collar look on any size and make of a shirt collar. Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support Collar Stays for Men and Women 4.1 out of 5 stars 470. Buy the best shirt collar support system, perfect for dress shirts & polo shirts! … Make Sure Your Collar Is Crisp. C $17.09. Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support Bundle Set with Collar Stays and Plackets for Men and Women 4.1 out of 5 stars 827. CDN$11.95. Houman Motevaselolhagh Slick Collar is the first adjustable shirt collar support solution for an easy fix to the shirt collar by supporting the shirt collar placket and making the collar stand up for a perfect shirt collar look that lasts all day. It comes with the original Slick Collar, Slick Collar Slim, and two pairs of Collar Stays. Every stylish guy knows that details matter, especially when it … Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support Bonus 3 Piece Set with Collar Stays for Men and Women with Women's Slick Collar Slim and EDC Metal Box 4.1 out of 5 stars 805. CDN$36.31. Simply adjust the size to fit your collar size by attaching the two pieces, flip your collar up, place it on, flip your collar back down, and you’re done! Slick Collar is the world’s first adjustable and ergonomically designed shirt collar support device. The shirt collar is the most noticeable part of your clothing as it sits directly below the face; and a properly shaped straight collar will work to accentuate your facial strengths, while downplaying any facial asymmetry. Made from Hypoallergenic Food-Grade, Lightweight, Durable and Flexible material providing a natural look that hides in the shirt collar while naturally moving and flexing with body movements, Fits Collar Sizes 11.5″ (XXX-Small) to 20″ (XXX-Large). (verified owner) – March 15, 2020, This is an awesome product will take your style game to next level if you want to make impression I suggest you give this product a try. These sticky collar tabs often fall off and can get expensive since they have a very limited lifespan. Collar Stays | Placket Stay | Collar Stiff | Shirt Collar | Shirt Stays | Dress . Shirt collars often collapse under the weight of a suit jacket, sport coat or a blazer. In stock on October 31, 2020. Simply flip collar up, place Slick Collar in position, and flip collar back down for an instant perfect shirt collar that is naturally stiff and stands up, Slick Collar Bundle – Adjustable Shirt Collar Support System and Collar Stays Solution, Enhances and maintains the shape of a perfect shirt collar by providing support that prevents the shirt collar from drooping, sagging and folding, supporting the collar and plackets under the weight of a jacket. It's adjustable to fit all neck sizes, and you can customize it even more by trimming and bending it. Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support for Collar Stays and Plackets for Men and Women 4.1 out of 5 stars 452. Slick Collar Adjustable Shirt Collar Support System with Collar Stays. It make you stand out and look sharp and professional, without sacrificing comfort. Perky Collar The Collar Support Lift System for Men's or Women's Dress Shirts 4.3 out of 5 stars 52. Trevor Nolan Slick Collar is the first adjustable unisex shirt collar support solution for an easy fix to the shirt collar by supporting the shirt collar and placket, and making the shirt collar stand up for a perfect shirt collar look that lasts all day! Now I can wear my “hate the collar” pile shirts! The main purpose of the modern “turn down” collar is to complement and enhance the face. A.D. Burks Jierod (verified owner) – March 13, 2020. The Slick Collar Shirt Collar Support Bundle is an Adjustable size complete Shirt Collar support for men and women. (verified owner) – September 27, 2020. I’ve always been frustrated with my collars falling down when I wear jackets and sport coats.
2020 slick collar adjustable shirt collar support