Even in trying times, at Soccer Shots, we understand the importance of providing our franchisees with the resources and tools they need to stay up and running in order to keep children active and engaged. In 2005, Soccer Shots began franchising and opened its first four franchises in OH, DE, FL and PA. Experience the Soccer Shots Difference - … Get your Soccer Shots franchise oportunity. Soccer Shots provides training and support for its franchisees. Soccer Shots is the premier integrated soccer program for 3 to 8-year olds throughout the United States. This is a large drop from 2016’s ranking of No. It offers clinics for 2 to 8 year-olds using a unique teaching method that not only focuses on soccer skills, but also on the developmental needs of children of this age group. In 2005, Soccer Shots began franchising and opened its first four franchises in OH, DE, FL and PA. About Soccer Shots Our founding partners, Jeremy Sorzano and Jason Webb, were soccer teammates both in college and professionally. 08:45 -AM. Soccer Shots New Orleans Mini Ages. The brand ranked No. Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program with a focus on character development for ages 2-8. Copyright © 2020 Soccer Shots, All rights reserved. Soccer Shots, an engaging children's soccer program, is offered in over 170 regions. Our caring team positively impacts children’s lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication. CEO of Soccer Shots, Justin Bredeman, shares how his team has been preparing its franchise partners for the return to on-field programming as organizations across North America begin to reopen. Sessions: 16. Soccer Shots - Back on Soccer Island! It's awesome to be out there with the kids and see their enthusiasm for playing and learning. Soccer Shots was founded 1999 and is franchised since 2005. Julia Hartlage. Soccer Shots is the premier soccer franchise program for young boys and girls across the United States. Two Franchise Models. Our Franchise Development team will create your territory based on market demographics, territory data (Population Size) and local market feedback from you. Find out what it’s like to be a soccer shots franchisee. How is my protected territory created? There's a reason Soccer shots was ranked #1 in Children's Fitness, a Top Low Cost Franchise, and is ranked in the Top 500 Franchises in Entrepreneur Magazine. Ever. That’s right… the first week is free and your credit card will not be charged until 7 days after purchase. There were over 440,000 enrollments into Soccer Shots programming in 2018. Headquarters: Middletown, Pennsylvania. Section II – Estimated Costs. Soccer Shots in Seattle, WA offers unique youth soccer programs in West Seattle, Mercer Island, Bellevue, Redmond and Kirkland for kids ages 2-8. 6 in its franchise size class (120 to 299 units). For 2017, Soccer Shots landed at spot No. Soccer Shots is a coaching franchise for children ages 2-8. 3 Days Total, 1 Day On-Site Franchise System Comes Together to Celebrate 15 years as Leading Youth Soccer Program. Soccer Shots ranked No. 1 Children’s Fitness Franchise and has ranked as a Top Low Cost Franchise for several years. Initial investments: $41,034 - $53,950 Net-worth Requirement: $35,000 Liquid Cash Requirement: $20,000. i9 Sports. Buy a soccer franchise, open a soccer store, and you're sure to get a lot of foot traffic and achieve a few of your entrepreneurial goals. The business opportunity began to attract more soccer entrepreneurs, and Soccer Shots has enjoyed growing around the country and into Canada. 2+ Jan 16 Sat - May 15 Sat AM. 334. Start your business! To view all of our Winter Break Arctic Animal Camps, including our morning and evening options at North Park, South Park, & The Landing at Impact Church, please search for "Winter Soccer Shots in Greater St. Charles, MO offers unique youth soccer programs in Wentzville, O’Fallon, St. Peters, Troy, Maryland Heights, Hazelwood & St. Charles for kids ages 2-8. Soccer Shots is the premier soccer franchise program for young boys and girls across the United States. Section III – Initial Franchise Fee, Royalty Fee, Marketing Fee, and Other Fees We do not SPAM you. There were over 440,000 enrollments into Soccer Shots programming in 2018. The program reaches nearly 100,000 children each year! Soccer Shots announced today that it has been ranked on Franchise Times’ Top 200+ list, the most comprehensive ranking of the 500 largest franchise systems in the United States. Anna Larson and her husband say that they love their Soccer Shots franchise because, "On a daily basis my local business has the privilege of providing a remarkable experience for children and their families through the game of soccer, and this is incredibly fulfilling. Find financial details about Soccer Shots. We positively impact children’s lives on and off the field through our best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum Interested in opening your own Soccer Shots franchise? Unable to find a local Soccer Shots location? You will not be charged until after your first week – no commitment, cancel anytime in the first 7 days. Section III – Initial franchise fee, royalty fee, marketing fee, and other fees for a Soccer Shots franchise, based on Items 5 … Find Soccer Shots franchise fees and resources and get help from FranchiseClique.com representatives. 253 on Entrepreneur’s 2020 Franchise 500 list. Soccer Shots On The Go is risk free! Cost Initial Investment: Low - $41,034 High - $55,100 To be able to pass on the love of soccer and positively impact young kids has been amazing." In the past decade, Soccer Shots has consistently earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list. Soccer Shots Mini is a high-energy program introducing children to fundamental soccer principles, such as using your feet, dribbling and the basic rules of the game. Soccer Shots is the premier soccer franchise program for young boys and girls across the U.S. and Canada, offering a unique method of teaching soccer that focuses on the developmental needs of children ages 3-8. Soccer Shots has a franchise fee of up to $29,500, with a total initial investment range of $31,742 to $39,000. Soccer Shots - Back on Soccer Island! We are committed to helping the Soccer Shots franchise keep and strengthen our reputation of being a quality and beneficial program for all schools and groups formed throughout the nation. The ability to reach more children with Soccer Shots is what keeps me going every day. 09:15 Day of the Week: Saturdays. You have two options when it comes to owning a Soccer Shots franchise; you can become an Owner/Operator or an Executive Owner. How much does a Soccer Shots franchise cost? The business is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise in the U.S. And today, Soccer Shots is positioned as the best-in-class children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. The business is consistently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Children’s Fitness Franchise in the U.S. And today, Soccer Shots is positioned as the best-in-class children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. Soccer Shots will provide all necessary equipment: cones, balls, goals, etc... Field Location: Field Location TBD. We positively impact children’s lives through coaching, communication & curriculum. Subscribe Now . In the past decade, Soccer Shots has consistently earned a spot on Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 list. If you are interested in possibly owning a Soccer Shots franchise, please reach out to our franchising office for more information. 479 in 2009. Soccer Shots Franchise Costs. Year Business Began: 1999. Soccer Shots Franchisee---"It’s everything that I dreamed of, and my wife tells me I’m a very lucky man that I get to do what I love. Based in Tampa, Florida, i9 Sports® is the nation’s first and largest youth sports league … Soccer Shots is a perfect fit for our family, as we raise our own two toddlers and understand how much preschool age kids can learn by being involved in a program that teaches them about teamwork, coordination, physical education, and positive interaction, while at the same time having a lot of fun!" Soccer Shots has the franchise fee of up to $34,500, with total initial investment range of $41,034 - $53,950.
2020 soccer shots franchise