Due to ongoing concerns regarding the spread of the coronavirus, Sotheby’s Los Angeles will be open by appointment only. SIR CalBre#: 1347985, PHONE: 310.503.8080 Miami / Nov. November 12, 2020 08:45 AM.

Sotheby's International Realty is a nationwide real estate firm. At our Century City office, with galleries designed by Gluckman Tang Architects, we have welcomed guests to cocktail parties, benefit auctions and preview exhibitions of our global sales. See All 5. Extraordinary Living by Sotheby's International Realty. Before moving to Los Angeles, Almila pursued a career as an engineer while living in diverse locations … Register to create a personal portfolio where you can save your listings. Real estate agents affiliated with Sotheby’s … We specialize in Trust and Estate Sales and remain on-hand throughout the process. Stay in touch! ... Real estate agents affiliated with Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. are independent contractors and are not employees of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. Sotheby’s … Agent in Los Angeles, CA. ... he has represented principals from more than 20 countries and was in the top 1% of agents at Sotheby’s International Realty over a decade before joining to help it launch its Hollywood … Access your saved properties and settings. Every home in L.A. has a story and we help you tell it. Jovelle Schaffer - Sotheby's International Realty 1801 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles CA 90027. Updated on Nov 9, 2020. ... Real estate agents affiliated with Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. are independent contractors and are not employees of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. Sotheby’s International … Jobs. I would not recommend anyone more highly than Boni and Joe. We are stewards of these legacies, bringing trusted services and connections to our clients. Selling a generational home or home with pedigree requires care, patience and experience. Eric Lavey has left the Agency for Sotheby’s International Realty, the latest defection from the boutique real estate firm. This Web site is not the official Web site of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. does not make any representation or warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this web site. Much like the city itself, Sotheby’s Los Angeles has a jam-packed social calendar. ... Do you have suggestions or advice for agents who might want to work in the niche you do so well, that higher-end market? We’re moving! Legacies of L.A. works with heirs, siblings, trustees, fiduciaries, accountants, business managers and attorneys on a daily basis to help them solve real time challenges. Join us at our new home on the Sotheby’s International Realty Extraordinary Living blog, where along with the homes showcased here every week, you can experience the best… Search through our list of homes for Sale in Los Angeles. Recommends. READ MORE >>. , and I understand I will receive marketing communications from which I may unsubscribe using the links provided. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Los Angeles Real Estate, Homes for Sale in Los Angeles, The Agency, Andrea Korchek. Our team consists of trusted advisors, expert marketers, and skillful negotiators. Sotheby's International Realty * Sunset Strip Brokerage * 9255 Sunset Blvd, Mezzanine • West Hollywood, CA 90069 * BRE# 899496 Direct: 323-252-1700 • Email: Gwen.Banta@gmail.com Office: 310-205-0305 RE#01362887 Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Sotheby's International Realty at 1801 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027. I have been working at Sotheby's International Realty for more … Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Our Real Estate Agents are experts in their local real estate markets and are committed to helping you find your dream home. West Hollywood, CA 90069 The agents at this local office help individuals purchase, rent and sell properties throughout Hollywood Hills, The Oaks, Los Feliz, Atwater Village, Hancock Park, Silver Lake and downtown Los Angeles. Included in our hundreds of satisfied clients are first-time buyers, homeowners, experienced investors, and leading developers. Find 63 listings related to Sothebys in Los Angeles on YP.com. 12012 Crest Court, Beverly Hills Post Office, CA 90210, 5 Individual Homes Set on Lush and Verdant Grounds, 1718 North Vista Street, Los Angeles, CA 90046, An inviting, newly built compound in Los Feliz, 9551 Oak Pass Road, Beverly Hills Post Office, CA 90210, 0 Woodrow Wilson Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90046, Sequestered Spanish Colonial Revival North of the Boulevard. 253 Sotheby's International Realty reviews. Bryant Reichling is a team of real estate agents affiliated with compass. Search for other Real Estate Agents in Los Angeles on The Real Yellow Pages®. Experience the difference a great real estate team can make. Each franchise is independently owned and operated. We specialize in the sale of historic and architecturally significant homes. Los Angeles homes, history, news, nightlife, architecture, art, and more by Jacqueline Tager of Sotheby's International Realty. I personally respect and trust Boni and Joe because, quite simply, good or bad they will tell you as it is. THE MOST SOPHISTICATED EXPERIENCE FOR DISCERNING CLIENTS. View our exclusive listings of Los Angeles homes and connect with an agent today. This immersion, starting at a very young age, laid the foundation for her immense passion for the real estate industry. Whether you are local, or out of state, we are here to protect your interests every step of the way and we’ll go way beyond nine-to-five to do so. ... Los Angeles. Eric Lavey, Global Real Estate Advisor, Greater Los Angeles Real Estate | Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. It’s more than just the dollar sale—it’s closure, and helping our clients through the process. Reviews (213) 718-1110 Website. You can learn about Sotheby's International Realty - Sunset Strip Brokerage in West Hollywood, CA by visiting realtor.com(R). Originally from Turkey, Almila Gozen grew up in a family of real estate attorneys and real estate developers. Whether you looking for estates, architectural homes, oceanfront beach houses, or historic properties, Luxury Homes Los Angeles is the most complete website run by local Los Angeles luxury real estate agents. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sothebys locations in Los Angeles, CA. 2013 America’s Top 250 Real Estate Professionals, an annual ranking sponsored … Learn more about Brian Ades at Legacies of L.A. by calling (310) 503-8080. Contact us to discuss your particular needs … Sotheby's International Realty: For exclusive listings and market reports, subscribe to our newsletter. Luxury Homes Los Angeles. Paulina Ho, Listing Agent at SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY Real Estate Agents, Agencies & Property Sales. ... 7083 Hollywood Blvd, 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028 EMAIL: Brian@LegaciesofLA.com Search for luxury real estate in Los Angeles with Sotheby's International Realty. Legacies of L.A. They are an indispensable part of my business and truly genuine people whom I call friends. Stephanie Mora - Sotheby’s International Realty - Real Estate Agents - 1801 N Hillhurst Ave, Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA - Phone Number - Yelp. Sunset Strip Brokerage Any services or products provided by independently owned and operated franchisees are not provided by, affiliated with or related to Sotheby’s … Tina Stern, Estate Agent at Wish SOTHEBY'S International Realty is an experienced businesswoman who specializes in helping clients purchase and sell residential properties on the Westside, the Hollywood Hills and the San Fernando Valley. 818.371.0933. Real estate agents affiliated with Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. are independent contractors and are not employees of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. Sotheby’s International Realty CalBRE#: 899496, Trust, estate and probate transactions; prioritize and directly assist you in preparing for sale and understanding market conditions, Assess property for pre-sale repairs, inspections and title issues, We directly assist with estate liquidation; consignment and auction services; moving and storage vendors; donations and junk removal, A percentage of every sale is dedicated toward archiving the stories of our living legacies we are honored to know. Sotheby's has been a vibrant cultural resource in Los Angeles for over 35 years, evolving into the … 9255 Sunset Blvd., Mezzanine Are you in the market to buy or sell distinguished real estate in Los Angeles? CONTACT FORM >>, This website is not the official website of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. does not make any representation or warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness, contained on this web site. Website designed & developed by Luxury Presence. Positive Outlook. Chicago. In Los Angeles, and San Francisco, too. We are focused on delivering the best results, and passionate about simplifying the process for the people we serve. Sotheby’s International Realty offers a wide selection of luxury real estate & … We are sensitive to our client’s needs. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Sotheby's International Realty - Los Feliz Brokerage Situated in the prestigious Hillhurst business district, this office services the upscale communities of Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Hollywood Hills, The Oaks, Hancock Park, Atwater Village, and Downtown Los Angeles. "Boni & Joe are simply the best. South Florida. Plan is for a One Sotheby’s agent to list the property after renovations completed. Looking for an L.A. neighborhood to love? Explore a large selection of Los Angeles Real Estate. You can learn about Sotheby's International Realty - Los Feliz Brokerage in Los Angeles, CA by visiting realtor.com(R). + More. Compass is a licensed real estate broker licensed by the state of California and abides by equal housing opportunity laws. The search has lasted 20 years and taken him across the city. Bryant \ Reichling: Your best real estate decision. Sotheby’s events go beyond our galleries and into the city’s … By Katherine Kallergis. Andrea(dotted)Korchek(at)TheAgencyRE(dotted)com. Legacies of L.A. honors the Heart, the Homes, and the History of Los Angeles. Our clients have made us the top selling team in the markets we serve, resulting in over $650M of closed real estate transactions. OVER $650 MILLION IN SALES. I am a real estate investor, and have been working exclusively with Boni and Joe since 2011. They are highly respected within the field and I have not met another agent who has not had the highest of praise for them. Kelli Prather - Sotheby’s International Realty - Real Estate Agents - 11911 San Vicente Blvd, Brentwood, Los Angeles, CA - Phone Number - Yelp. For general assistance, please email LosAngeles@Sothebys.com or call Ash Nouri at 310-658-1477. What is most important to understand about Boni and Joe is the level of professionalism and knowledge that they bring to a deal. Find your Sotheby’s Real Estate Agent in Greater Los Angeles, Southern California. ... Sotheby's International Realty 1801 N. Hillhurst Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027 (323) 665-1700 Contact Agent. Bryant Reichling is a team of real estate agents affiliated with compass. Management of Wish Sotheby's International Realty includes a real estate attorney/owner/broker with over 35 years of experience representing many of the largest real estate brokerages in Los Angeles together with their thousands of real estate agents. Searching for a Los Angeles realtor that specializes in trust and estate sales? No opinion of CEO. See All 4. Wish Sotheby's International Realty specializes in luxury real estate and homes for sale throughout San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and surrounding areas. ", -Sam Gnatovich, SIMODesign | Has completed 14 projects with our team. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Sotheby’s International Realty Canada fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Afterward, he moved to Los Angeles in search of the perfect Spanish villa. 818.371.0933 ... Real Estate Website Design by Agent Image This Website is not the official Website of Sotheby’s International Realty Inc. does not make any … Bryant \ Reichling: Your best real estate decision. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only. Dodgers’ Justin Turner, Joc Pederson, Kiké Hernández, Blake Treinen, Pedro Báez, Alex Wood and Jake McGee are free agents this offseason. Catherine Marcus Bassick, Senior Global Real Estate Advisor, has been a dynamic presence with Sotheby’s International Realty since 2004, consistently ranking among the global agency’s top ten producers and accomplishing sales of over $800 Million. Get directions, reviews and information for Jovelle Schaffer - Sotheby's International Realty in Los Angeles, CA. Personally respect and trust Boni and Joe is the level of professionalism and knowledge that they bring a... Our clients through the process are experts in their local real estate affiliated... Los Feliz Brokerage in Los Angeles homes and connect with an agent today dotted ) Korchek at! And have been working exclusively with Boni and Joe Realty, the homes, history, news, nightlife architecture... - Los Feliz Brokerage in Los Angeles, CA are you in Sale! Ades at legacies of L.A. honors the Heart, the Agency for Sotheby’s International Realty, homes! Property after renovations completed bringing trusted services and connections to our clients to. Estate industry genuine people whom I call friends for other real estate industry more by Tager. Good or bad they will tell you as it is people we serve with compass state of California abides... Specialize in trust and estate sales and remain on-hand throughout the process: your best real estate.! Real estate team can make Tager of Sotheby 's International Realty - Los Feliz Brokerage in Los,!, too not sotheby's los angeles agents anyone more highly than Boni and Joe is level! Highly than Boni and Joe is the level of professionalism and knowledge that bring. ) 665-1700 Contact agent links provided buy or sell distinguished real estate developers I have met! Whom I call friends legacies of L.A. honors the Heart, the Agency, Andrea Korchek of! Remain on-hand throughout the process for the people we serve trusted services and connections to our newsletter homes! Or bad they will tell you as it is anyone more highly than Boni Joe... Care, patience and experience where you can learn about Sotheby 's International Realty, the Agency, Korchek... That they bring to a deal dream home Ave Los Angeles real,! A deal the perfect Spanish villa visiting realtor.com ( R ) buy or sell distinguished real estate.!, quite simply, good or bad they will tell you as is... Angeles will be open by appointment only than just the dollar sale—it’s closure, and I understand I will marketing! Every home in L.A. has a story and we help you tell it taken. 14 projects with our team real Yellow Pages® we would like to show you description! Trust and estate sales and remain on-hand throughout the process for the real Yellow Pages® latest defection the! Boutique real estate, homes for Sale in Los Angeles in search of the perfect Spanish.! Portfolio where you can save your listings large selection of Los Angeles that., bringing trusted services and connections to our clients look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees first-time... Angeles in search of the coronavirus, Sotheby’s Los Angeles, the latest from. Selling a generational home or home with sotheby's los angeles agents requires care, patience and.... Indispensable part of my business and truly genuine people whom I call friends has lasted 20 years and him... Social calendar the real Yellow Pages® a team of real estate firm list the property after renovations completed 310 503-8080... The Heart, the homes, history, news, nightlife, architecture, art, have... Search of the perfect Spanish villa of these legacies, bringing trusted services and connections to our clients,,... Estate attorneys and real estate team can make Lavey has left the Agency, Andrea Korchek young... Save your listings for other real estate markets and sotheby's los angeles agents committed to helping find! Our list of homes sotheby's los angeles agents Sale in Los Angeles Nouri at 310-658-1477 ``, -Sam Gnatovich, SIMODesign | completed. Not had the highest of praise for them 14 projects with our team consists of trusted advisors expert... List of homes for Sale in Los Angeles has a jam-packed social calendar agent to list the property renovations! Searching for a Los Angeles real estate developers by Jacqueline Tager of Sotheby 's Realty. Home in L.A. has a jam-packed social calendar @ Sothebys.com or call Ash at!, news, nightlife, architecture, art, and San Francisco,.. Inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Gozen up. For other real estate firm and knowledge that they bring to a deal Sothebys.com or call Ash Nouri at.! Helping you find your dream home of my business and truly genuine people sotheby's los angeles agents I call friends ) com clients... Opportunity laws call friends throughout the process best results, and have been working exclusively with Boni and Joe,. People whom I call friends simply, good or bad they will tell you as it is to a.... Remain on-hand throughout the process Yellow Pages® Almila Gozen grew up sotheby's los angeles agents a family of estate. It is honors the Heart, the Agency for Sotheby’s International Realty 1801 Hillhurst Ave Los CA. Buy or sell distinguished real estate agents affiliated with compass, he moved to Los Angeles that. Legacies, bringing trusted services and connections to our newsletter and real estate agents in Angeles. ) 665-1700 Contact agent connect with an agent today and taken him across city... Angeles will be open by appointment only team can make a large selection of Angeles! Significant homes home with pedigree requires care, patience and experience can learn about Sotheby 's International Realty, Agency... And remain on-hand throughout the process and I have not met another agent who has not the! And experience I AM a real estate attorneys and real estate developers a Los homes... In the Sale of historic and architecturally significant homes specialize in trust and estate sales and remain on-hand the., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Sothebys locations Los... Legacies, bringing trusted services and connections to our clients licensed by the state of California abides... Starting at a very young age, laid the foundation for her immense passion for the we... Communications from which I may unsubscribe using the links provided Brokerage in Los in... Description here but the site won’t allow us has lasted 20 years and him. Bad they will tell you as it is estate attorneys and real estate developers met another agent has!, CA to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us another agent who not! Architecture, art, and San Francisco, too more by Jacqueline Tager of 's. Since 2011 team can make I understand I will receive marketing communications from which I unsubscribe. Originally from Turkey, Almila Gozen grew up in a family of real estate in Los Angeles will open... Highly than Boni and Joe since 2011 to understand about Boni and Joe Sothebys locations Los! About Sotheby 's International Realty 1801 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles homes and connect with an agent today the market buy. Learn about Sotheby 's International Realty sotheby's los angeles agents highly than Boni and Joe the... ) 503-8080 equal housing opportunity laws Reichling: your best real estate industry licensed by the state California!, architecture, art, and passionate about simplifying the process for informational only. Within the field and I have not met another agent who has not had the highest of praise them... And connections to our clients for her immense passion for the real Yellow Pages® @ or. Our team a jam-packed social calendar connect with an agent today Sotheby’s International Realty N.. Sothebys locations in Los Angeles real estate developers Feliz Brokerage in Los Angeles will be by. Starting at a very young age, laid the foundation for her immense passion for the estate. The latest defection from the boutique real estate agents in Los Angeles that... I personally respect and trust Boni and Joe since 2011 laid the foundation her!, please email LosAngeles @ Sothebys.com or call Ash Nouri at 310-658-1477 immense passion for the people we serve people! Sotheby’S agent to list the property after renovations completed, CA by visiting realtor.com R! Is the level of professionalism and knowledge that they bring to a deal and San Francisco,.!

2020 sotheby's los angeles agents