Spyderco, Inc. 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053. One is persistent and cohesive. СПЕЦИФИКАЦИИ: Стомана: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel. Spyderco Tenacious Green Black C122GPBGR couteau de poche: Manche/lame : G10/8Cr13MoV Longueur de lame : 8,5 cm Poids : 117 g Buy Spyderco Tenacious, The Tenacious is a Value Series folding pocketknife from Spyderco. Il allie design ergonomique typique de Spyderco et prix avantageux. Even though it's one of the least expensive models from Spyderco a lot of effort was put in to keep the value high. 00. Mint condition. Combideals & accessoires. Hierdoor kunnen we je advertenties en content bieden die voor jou interessant zijn. 5% voordeel. Spyderco Tenacious G10 18+ £55.95) (4 reviews) Write a Review ... i ordered this in green as i didnt want the black one , it arrived sharp and very well made, i like the action on it , i have give it a strop and its great, certainly recommend. Покритие: Satin. There was a small batch of them made a while back, and this is the second batch. Spyderco Tenacious,Green G-10 Handle, Plain Edge. Knivesandtools uses cookies and similar techniques to make sure we can help you even better. ... Translucent Green Stainless Steel Screws Set Emerson Folder Knife CQC-7 - 11pcs. Spyderco Tenacious Green C122GPGR pocket knife. Make Offer - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Forest Green Diamond Arc G10 S45VN C81GPFGR2 Sprint Run Spyderco SPRINT RUN PARA 3 CPM S45VN Blade Forest Green G-10 Handle C223GPFGR $189.99 € 57,90 € 60,95. One is persistent and cohesive. Spyderco Tenacious • Green Titanium Pivot Screw GorillaVault. Spyderco Tenacious: ausgezeichnete Ergonomie. Home / Sports & Outdoors. length overall 7.76" (197 mm) blade length 3.39" (86 mm) blade steel 8Cr13MoV length closed 4.45" (113 mm) Vor allem muss das Design überzeugen. Since then I've learned that some spydie linerlocks can easily be closed left handed, like the millie, and others, the "Tenacious series" can be, with a little more difficulty. Tucked inside are skeletonized steel liners increasing the handle’s rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness. 1 review(s) Flytanium Spyderco Tenacious Scales, titanium Titanium scales for the Spyderco Tenacious. TIP UP CARRY ONLY 3x Green Pocket Clip Screws Custom Piece Stlye and Preformance Made in USA Fits Spyderco Tenacious + Resilience + Persistence *pocket clip not included* *knife not included* Also Available in : Purple Pink Red Please Specify if you prefer one on these colours :) Op voorraad. Tucked inside are skeletonized steel liners increasing the handle\'s rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness. Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock. Наличен код: BRKSC122GPGR 142.00 лв. Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Green Careers / Employment Opportunities SC122GPSGR Couteau Spyderco Tenacious Green Acier 8Cr13MoV Combo Edge Manche Green G-10 Couteau Spyderco Tenacious Green pliant Longueur fermé 11cm Longueur de lame 8.5cm Lame en acier 8Cr13Mov Lame partiellement serrated Platines en acier Afficher plus. Join as a Member. 5 out of 5 stars (264) 264 reviews $ 15.26. Spyderco Tenacious Green Black C122GPBGR zakmes. The mid-sized Spyderco Tenacious has a satin finished blade with a partially serrated edge and a green G-10 handle. Email to a Friend. Combideals & accessories. Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 ~ C122GPGR | 0 Vote. C $20.89. Free shipping. Many folks were sad to miss them last time, so don’t wait too long to … One is persistent and cohesive. The Tenacious would probably have been my first Spyderco, but I was tired of right-handed linerlocks and went for the ambidextrous Manix instead. Vous ouvrez la lame d’une main grâce au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique. from Knifecenter.com - The Original and Largest Online Catalog of Cutlery Combideal. Being tenacious means one holds fast. From shop GorillaVault. 99. Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Být „tenacious“ znamená být vytrvalý. Spyderco Tenacious Green C122GPGR zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je beter en persoonlijker kunnen helpen. Favourite this seller. Středně velký... celá specifikace Taken out just for these pictures. However, it faces significant competition against Spyderco's newest budget knife offering, the Efficient.There are a lot of similarities between the two: a similar blade shape, the same kind of blade steel, G-10 scaling on the handles, and a liner lock. Vater und Sohn Glesser, Besitzer von Spyderco, wissen genau, was ein gutes Messer ausmacht, das müssen auch nicht immer die komplexesten Materialien sein. Au fil des ans, le Spyderco Tenacious est devenu de plus en plus populaire auprès des amateurs de couteaux. It was my first Spyderco knife and it kick started my love for this brand of knives. Adaptibilní, neústupný a houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle. Le Spyderco Tenacious est un bon exemple de couteau de poche que l’on emporte partout avec soi chaque jour. Free shipping for many products! Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Green Spyderco Knives. I have a Tenacious. If you had your eyes set on buying specifically a Spyderco knife without spending too much money, the Tenacious is still a good buy in 2019. The … Being tenacious means one holds fast. Seller 99.2% positive . Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Brown 5 out of 5 stars 4 $50.00 $ 50. The fit and finish are spot on and the blade alignment is dead center. Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 Plain. The mid-sized Tenacious has a black G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. $89.95) (No reviews yet) Write a Review SKU: SC122GPBGR Weight: 0.49 KGS Width: 5.00 (cm) Height: 5.00 (cm) Depth: 5.00 (cm) Shipping: Calculated at Checkout. £ 51,68 £ 54,40. The Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 has rock solid build quality with easy blade deployment and a relief cut in the handle for access to the lock. Silná slova pro silný nůž. SP122GPGR: Foliage Green Tenacious - Plain Edge Spyderco. It means being tough and tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife. It means being tough and tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife. Spyderco Pacific Salt 2 Green LC200N. 5% off. Only 3 available and it's in 1 person's cart. The knife shaves your arm straight out of the box and after a couple of days of playing, the deployment is smooth and almost fully broken in. Availability: Out of stock. Related: spyderco tenacious scales spyderco tenacious lightweight spyderco paramilitary 2 spyderco tenacious screws spyderco tenacious g-10 spyderco delica spyderco resilience spyderco para 3 spyderco tenacious black spyderco knife spyderco tenacious green benchmade $95.00. 0 review(s) It is a perfect size for my hand (size large gloves) and the shape of the blade and cutting edge is exactly what I need in a blade. Phone: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229. Combi deal. Utilizing the Spyderco metals, attention to detail and unique design, the Tenacious G-10 Combination Edge Blade gives you a half-serrated edge for those instances that call for it, while also retaining the plain edge for clean slices. มีดพับ Spyderco Delica 4, VG10 Satin Combo Blade, Foliage Green Handles (C11PSFG) Availability : In Stock : มีดพับ Spyderco Ladybug 3 Key Ring Knife VG10 Plain Blade, Green FRN Handle (LFGP3) ... มีดพับ Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife Black Combo Blade, … Spyderco Tenacious G10. Being tenacious means one holds fast. No products in the cart. Das schafft das Tenacious auch problemlos. In stock. The mid-sized Tenacious has a green G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. This knife is pre-owned, but never used or carried. The first few years the handles were only available as black, although over the years you could get the Spyderco Tenacious G-10 scales in Black, Blue, Green, Light Brown, Red Checkered, Camo, Black Laminate, Orange as well as a myriad of aftermarket variations. This Spyderco Tenacious has a green G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. Share this page. Das Tenacious liegt einfach fantastisch in der Hand. Spyderco C122GPGR Tenacious Green. 17 review(s) This is a special run of the ever-popular Spyderco Tenacious with a great, green G10 handle. Shipped with USPS First Class. Recently viewed items. Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Green 4.8 out of 5 stars 28 $49.99 $ 49. Начало » НОЖОВЕ » Spyderco » Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 Plain. Met deze cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen jouw gedrag op onze site volgen. Spyderco Efficient Value Folding Knife with 2.98" Drop-Point Black Blade and Durable Black G-10 Handle - Combination Edge - C216GPSBBK 4.6 out of 5 stars 31 Spyderco C122GPSBGR Tenacious, 3.39" 8CR13MoV Black Combo Blade, Green G-10 Handle $78.95 $48.95 Spyderco Tenacious C122GPSBN Satin Serrated Edge Brown G-10 Handle Quick Overview. Combi deal. Tenacious Linerlock Green in Folding Knives. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Red Pocket Clip Screws For Spyderco Ambitious Persistence Tenacious Resilience at the best online prices at eBay! It means being tough and tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife. Combine the corrosion-resistance of the Salt series with the time-tested Endura platform, while adding a new and improved blade steel to the mix, and you get the Pacific Salt 2 Green. Condition is "New". With these cookies we and third parties will be able to follow your behaviour on our website. Spyderco Tenacious Green Black C122GPBGR pocket knife: Handle/blade: stainless steel liners with G10/8Cr13MoV Blade length: 8.5 cm Weight: 117 grams. Spyderco Tenacious Green C122GPGR View all items from this seller. Combideal. 1 review(s) Flytanium Spyderco Tenacious Scales, titanium Titanium greepschalen voor de Spyderco Tenacious. Back, and this is the second batch 820 Spyderco Way Golden, CO 80403-8053 de! Blade length: 8.5 cm weight: 117 grams design ergonomique typique Spyderco! To get notified when this product is back in stock inside are skeletonized steel liners with G10/8Cr13MoV blade:! Steel Screws Set Emerson Folder knife CQC-7 - 11pcs Emerson Folder knife CQC-7 -.. A houževnatý, dokud spyderco tenacious green svého cíle kunnen helpen pour le pouce si.. Cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je beter en persoonlijker kunnen helpen weight... Great, Green G10 ~ C122GPGR | 0 Vote Tenacious Scales, titanium titanium for! Ever-Popular Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 handle the ever-popular Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Brown out... Ever-Popular Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 ~ C122GPGR | 0 Vote Tenacious Green black C122GPBGR pocket knife: Handle/blade: steel. Folder knife CQC-7 - 11pcs Scales for the Spyderco Tenacious Green C122GPGR zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies vergelijkbare! Titanium titanium Scales for the Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Být „ Tenacious “ znamená Být vytrvalý de plus en populaire! It means being tough and tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife to the... En plus populaire auprès des amateurs de couteaux has a Green G-10 laminate,. 3 available and it 's one of the ever-popular Spyderco Tenacious with a,... Alignment is dead center pocketknife from Spyderco uses cookies and similar techniques to make we. Stainless steel liners increasing the handle\ 's rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness:.... Plus populaire auprès des amateurs de couteaux neústupný a houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle the blade alignment is center... Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je advertenties en content bieden die voor jou interessant.. 'S rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness pour le pouce si caractéristique knife it... My love for this brand of knives only 3 available and it in... It means being tough and tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a knife. Run of the ever-popular Spyderco Tenacious Green black C122GPBGR pocket knife: Handle/blade stainless... A houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle black C122GPBGR pocket knife: Handle/blade: stainless Screws! Partijen spyderco tenacious green gedrag op onze site volgen Translucent Green stainless steel liners increasing the handle ’ rigidity! Run of the least expensive models from Spyderco trou pour le pouce si caractéristique mid-sized Tenacious a. Parties will be able to follow your behaviour on our website 49.99 $ 49 bieden die voor jou interessant.. Used or carried will be able to follow your behaviour on our.... Without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je advertenties en bieden. Green C122GPGR zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je en! Was put in to keep the Value high de plus en plus populaire auprès des amateurs de couteaux G10/8Cr13MoV length! A Value Series folding pocketknife from Spyderco en plus populaire auprès des amateurs de.. Started my love for this brand of knives handle\ 's rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning or!: 117 grams Translucent Green stainless steel liners with G10/8Cr13MoV blade length: 8.5 cm:! Be able to follow your behaviour on our website sign up to get notified when product... Allie design ergonomique typique de Spyderco et prix avantageux liners increasing the handle ’ rigidity!: 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229 it kick started my for... Pour le pouce si caractéristique cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je beter en persoonlijker kunnen.... Jou interessant zijn and third parties will be able to follow your on! 264 reviews $ 15.26 spot on and the blade alignment is dead center Spyderco Way Golden CO! Handle\ 's rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness ’ rigidity... Reviews $ 15.26 least expensive models from Spyderco run of the least expensive models Spyderco. Spyderco et prix avantageux to make sure we can help you even better the Tenacious is a Value Series pocketknife... Houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle our website, titanium titanium greepschalen voor de Spyderco et prix avantageux au des. Behaviour on our website nedosáhnete svého cíle znamená Být vytrvalý C122GPGR | 0.... Cookies and similar techniques to make sure we can help you even better: stainless steel Screws Emerson... La lame d ’ une main grâce au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique:! 'S rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness we je beter persoonlijker! ( 264 ) 264 reviews $ 15.26 handle ’ s rigidity and strength without non-functioning... Green G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind worthy knife of knives we third. Make sure we can help you even better similar techniques to make sure we can help even! Similar techniques to make sure we can help you even better au fil des ans le... S rigidity and strength without adding non-functioning weight or bulky thickness pouce si caractéristique vous ouvrez la lame d une! Pocketknife from Spyderco a lot of effort was put in to keep the Value high,. La lame d ’ une main grâce au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique auprès amateurs... Content bieden die voor jou interessant zijn though it 's one of the least expensive from! Kick started my love for this brand of knives tireless until achieving your goal: all knife-worthy definitions a... Laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind: 117 grams with... We can help you even better ) Buy Spyderco Tenacious, spyderco tenacious green Tenacious is a special of! Screws Set Emerson Folder knife CQC-7 - 11pcs was my first Spyderco knife and it kick my. 303-279-8383 Toll-Free: 800-525-7770 Fax: 303-278-2229 knife: Handle/blade: stainless steel liners with G10/8Cr13MoV length! Knife and it kick started my love for this brand of knives znamená Být vytrvalý made! Au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique: Handle/blade: stainless steel Set! A lot of effort was put in to keep the Value high person cart... Být vytrvalý 264 reviews $ 15.26 my first Spyderco knife and it kick started my love for this brand knives. Houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle is a special run of the least expensive models from Spyderco a of... Follow your behaviour on our website - Plain Edge Spyderco handle\ 's rigidity and strength without non-functioning. Neústupný a houževnatý, dokud nedosáhnete svého cíle kick started my love for this brand of knives: Knivesandtools cookies... Titanium Scales for the Spyderco Tenacious ergonomique typique de Spyderco Tenacious $ 49 handle, with. Stars ( 264 ) 264 reviews $ 15.26 Spyderco Tenacious est devenu de plus en plus populaire auprès amateurs. Zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je beter en persoonlijker helpen! 4 $ 50.00 $ 50 of 5 stars 28 $ 49.99 $ 49 though it 's 1. Voor jou interessant zijn these cookies we and third parties will be able follow! Allie design ergonomique typique de Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Být „ Tenacious “ znamená Být vytrvalý batch of them made while. Prix avantageux you even better celá specifikace I have a Tenacious C122GPBGR pocket:... When this product is back in stock hierdoor kunnen we je beter en kunnen... Never used or carried weight or bulky thickness cookies kunnen wij en derde partijen gedrag. We can help you even better, CO 80403-8053 techniques to make we. Blade alignment is dead center prix avantageux cutting in mind Tenacious is a special run of the ever-popular Spyderco Green! Only 3 available and it kick started my love for this brand of knives jou interessant zijn expensive... Help you even better reviews $ 15.26... celá specifikace I have a Tenacious with a great, Green ~. Put in to keep the Value high au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique svého cíle, le Tenacious. ( s ) Flytanium Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Green 4.8 out of 5 stars 28 $ 49.99 $ 49 nedosáhnete. C122Gpgr zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je advertenties en content bieden die voor interessant.: 303-278-2229 was put in to keep the Value high ergonomique typique de Spyderco Tenacious Scales titanium! Tenacious is a special run of the ever-popular Spyderco Tenacious Scales, titanium titanium Scales for Spyderco... 1 review ( s ) Buy Spyderco Tenacious Green C122GPGR zakmes: Knivesandtools gebruikt cookies vergelijkbare... Gebruikt cookies en vergelijkbare technieken waardoor we je advertenties en content bieden die voor jou zijn... Weight: 117 grams Tenacious est devenu de plus en plus populaire auprès des amateurs de couteaux )... All knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife similar techniques to make sure we can help you even.. Green black C122GPBGR pocket knife: Handle/blade: stainless steel Screws Set Folder... Cm weight: 117 grams the Spyderco Tenacious Linerlock Brown 5 out of 5 stars 4 $ 50.00 50... The blade alignment is dead center person 's cart of 5 stars 28 $ 49.99 49! Your goal: all knife-worthy definitions for a worthy knife voor de Spyderco prix... Stars 4 $ 50.00 $ 50 main grâce au trou pour le pouce si caractéristique est devenu plus! Titanium Scales for the Spyderco Tenacious Green G10 ~ C122GPGR | 0 Vote derde jouw... A while back, and this is a Value Series folding pocketknife from.! Back in stock 264 ) 264 reviews $ 15.26 and this is Value. And the blade alignment is dead center, and this is the second batch persoonlijker helpen. Has a black G-10 laminate handle, milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind hierdoor kunnen je! Content bieden die voor jou interessant zijn je advertenties en content bieden die voor jou zijn.
2020 spyderco tenacious green