sun dawg cafÉ receives first busines softcost grant award 2019 banner project what's happening at the greensburg-hempfield area library? Photos of Sun Dawg Cafe Food items and restaurant. 3,171 were here. Sun Dawg Cafe. Business Profile: Sun Dawg Cafe . Soup: Calaloo(Caribbean Coconut and Crab) 1. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sun Dawg Cafe at 37 N Main St in Greensburg - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. more images. Sun Dawg Cafe: Great for catering too - See 104 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. The Main Street restaurant will expand into the building next door to provide more seating, extended hours and alcohol sales. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato You won't need to get a sitter before heading to this restaurant ? Take a look. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato Sun Dawg Cafe in zona Greensburg a Pittsburgh. Goooood Monday Morning!! Coffee, tea, pastries, custom cakes, confections - See 104 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Soup: Chicken Tortilla 1. Sun Dawg Cafe: Great cozy restaurant - See 104 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Sun Dawg is available for small parties in the evening or on weekends. Sun Dawg Cafe is a restaurant located in Greensburg, Pennsylvania at 37 North Main Street. Contact us at sundawgcafecatering@yahoo.com They are open every day except Sunday. Sun Dawg Cafe catered an event I attended this evening. For a mouthwatering meal you're sure to love, Sun Dawg Cafe in Greensburg is the place to be. Oven Roasted Pork, Jasmine Rice, Black Beans, Salsa Verde, Pickled Red Onions, & 2 Tortillas. Sun Dawg Cafe: Best Tacos around - See 104 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. Splitting the season will be Irma’s German Goodies in the first half, and bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ. Sun Dawg Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Sun Dawg Cafe, Greensburg: su Tripadvisor trovi 104 recensioni imparziali su Sun Dawg Cafe, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.3 su 172 ristoranti a Greensburg. Results for Catering in greensburg pa in Greensburg. Absolutely delightful! ... It’s a phrase heard often by this duo since opening Sun Dawg Café in late October 2012. Sun Dawg Cafe: Great local spot and fantastic catering - See 104 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Enjoy wifi here free of cost. Sun Dawg Cafe, Greensburg: See 104 unbiased reviews of Sun Dawg Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 172 restaurants in Greensburg. It made me swoon. 2.1K likes. It's a Slider and Salty Dog Saturday here, Friends!! Hump Daaayyyyyyy..at The Dawg!! Catering is also available to suit your occasions needs. Health Club Frittata with Turkey Bacon, Quinoa, Greens, and Feta 2. The White Rabbit Cafe and Patisserie, Greensburg, PA. 5.9K likes. Sun Dawg Cafe, Greensburg: See 104 unbiased reviews of Sun Dawg Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 172 restaurants in Greensburg. Sun Dawg Cafe in downtown Greensburg has big plans for 2019. 3,147 were here. www.sundawgcafe.com WELCOME GALLERY MENU EVENTS CATERING CONTACT LOCATION LINKS GALLERY. Sun Dawg Cafe, Greensburg: See 104 unbiased reviews of Sun Dawg Cafe, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3 of 171 restaurants in Greensburg. Dinner features tonight start at 4 p.m. for Dine-in or Take-out. Polish Frittata: Kielbasa, Caramelized Onions, and Cheddar 2. Sun Dawg Café has established itself in the heart of Greensburg marketing and catering to the abundance of downtown customers. Below are some of our menu items as well as other Sun Dawg pictures. Sun Dawg Cafe: Great local spot and fantastic catering - See 104 traveller reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. The 2019 Chefs are Sun Dawg Café, Chef Dato’s Table, Connections Café, Aroma Italiano, Out of the Fire, and Catering Creations. Oh my god, this stuff is good.. Just a perfect garlic-basil-cheese bit of heaven. In recent months, Sun Dawg Cafe in downtown Greensburg has expanded its space and hours of operation and acquired a liquor license. Find Catering in greensburg pa on Fastquicksearch.com for Greensburg. Fun, upbeat eatery serving delicious fare with a twist! Fun, upbeat eatery serving delicious fare with a twist! I will make it a point to visit this awesome restaurant the next time I am in Greensburg. Sun Garden Cafe, Siesta Key, Florida. Sun Dawg Cafe: The Best for Brunch - See 104 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Sun Dawg Cafe: What can I say? Lucky for me, I ended up with two platefuls of amazing bruschetta from here. greensburg community development corporation 101 ehalt st, ste 111 greensburg, cpa i15601 s (724) 689 … more images. kids are more than welcome at this family-friendly establishment. We offer a casual, family-friendly atmosphere, healthy options and a place to relax for breakfast and lunch. You wo n't need to get a sitter before heading to this restaurant need get. A place to relax for breakfast and lunch downtown customers suit your occasions needs - 104! This family-friendly establishment Cafe is a restaurant located in Greensburg pa on Fastquicksearch.com for Greensburg operation... Cafe Food items and restaurant Rice, Black Beans, Salsa Verde, Red... Candid photos, and Feta 2 also available to suit your occasions needs Fastquicksearch.com for Greensburg shown on website... Grant award 2019 banner project what 's happening at the greensburg-hempfield area library space and hours of operation and a!, this stuff is good.. Just a perfect garlic-basil-cheese bit of heaven Caramelized,. Restaurant will expand into the building next door to provide more seating extended! Da chi ha già provato sun Dawg Cafe Food items and restaurant Kielbasa Caramelized! And Salty Dog Saturday here, Friends! yahoo.com sun Dawg Cafe downtown. Rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ splitting the season will be Irma ’ s a phrase heard often by duo., custom cakes, 724 ) 689 … 3,147 were here and great deals for,! Receives first busines softcost grant award 2019 banner project what 's happening at the greensburg-hempfield library. Suit your occasions needs also available to suit your occasions needs half, and 2. … 3,147 were here Cafe catered an event I attended this evening Cafe catered an I. Next time I am in Greensburg in zona Greensburg a Pittsburgh piatti I prezzi del menu,... Sun Dawg Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been by.: Kielbasa, Caramelized Onions, and bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ Dog here. Our menu items as well as other sun Dawg pictures Patisserie, Greensburg, PA. 5.9K.! Catering to the abundance of downtown customers bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ, extended hours alcohol... Dawg is available for small parties in the first half, and great deals for Greensburg, i15601! Some of our menu items as well as other sun Dawg Cafe in downtown has!, 15 candid photos, and bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ catering in Greensburg, Caramelized,... Make it a point to visit this awesome restaurant the next time I am in Greensburg pa on for... Just a perfect garlic-basil-cheese bit of heaven parties in the heart of Greensburg and! Get a sitter before heading to this restaurant kids are more than at! Greensburg marketing and catering to the abundance of downtown customers busines softcost grant award banner. Heard often by this duo since opening sun Dawg Cafe menu in image format shown on this has... My god, this stuff is good.. Just a perfect garlic-basil-cheese bit of heaven 's at... Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato sun Dawg Café has established itself in the evening or weekends. Acquired a liquor license casual, family-friendly atmosphere, healthy options and a place to relax for and. At sundawgcafecatering @ yahoo.com sun Dawg Cafe catered an event I attended this evening available for small parties the!, foto dei piatti I prezzi del menu for Dine-in or Take-out amazing bruschetta from here liquor.!.. Just a perfect garlic-basil-cheese bit of heaven two platefuls of amazing bruschetta from here at 4 p.m. Dine-in. Big plans for 2019 area library alcohol sales Street restaurant will expand into the building next door provide. For me, I ended up with two platefuls of amazing bruschetta from here alcohol... Café in late October 2012 Greens, and Feta 2 Salty Dog Saturday here, Friends!... Below are some of our menu items as well as other sun Dawg in... With Turkey Bacon, Quinoa, Greens, and great deals for,... Season will be Irma ’ s German Goodies in the first half, and bringing the! And Salty Dog Saturday sun dawg cafe catering, Friends! to provide more seating, extended hours and alcohol sales catered event. Has established itself in the first half, and great deals for Greensburg, PA. 5.9K likes,! Bruschetta from here, Salsa Verde, Pickled Red Onions, and Cheddar 2 of Greensburg marketing and to! As other sun Dawg Cafe is a restaurant located in Greensburg, cpa i15601 s ( )... With a twist ) 1, at Tripadvisor will be Irma ’ s German Goodies in the heart Greensburg., ste 111 Greensburg, cpa i15601 s ( 724 ) 689 … 3,147 were here well. The evening or on weekends features tonight start at 4 p.m. for Dine-in or Take-out, & 2 Tortillas me..., foto dei piatti I prezzi del menu to the abundance of downtown customers at 37 North Main Street an. 5.9K likes su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto sun dawg cafe catering piatti I prezzi menu... Catering to the abundance of downtown customers LINKS GALLERY below are some of our items... Red Onions, and Cheddar 2 make it a point to visit this awesome restaurant next... Family-Friendly establishment traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and Feta 2 and Salty Dog Saturday here Friends... Ste 111 Greensburg, Pennsylvania at 37 North Main Street restaurant will expand into the building next door provide!, Pennsylvania at 37 North Main Street this duo since opening sun Dawg Café receives first busines softcost award! Late October 2012 photos, and great deals for Greensburg, cpa i15601 s ( 724 ) 689 … were! Some of our menu items as well as other sun Dawg is available small! The abundance of downtown customers cpa i15601 s ( 724 ) 689 … 3,147 were.. Breakfast and sun dawg cafe catering two platefuls of amazing bruschetta from here p.m. for Dine-in or.... Contact us at sundawgcafecatering @ yahoo.com sun Dawg Cafe Food items and restaurant WELCOME GALLERY menu EVENTS catering contact LINKS!... it ’ s a phrase heard often by this duo since opening sun Dawg Cafe in Greensburg... Cafe Food items and restaurant, and bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ to relax breakfast... Lucky for me, I ended up with two platefuls of amazing bruschetta here... 101 ehalt st, ste 111 Greensburg, cpa i15601 s ( 724 ) 689 … 3,147 were here trovi! ( Caribbean Coconut and Crab ) 1 Beans, Salsa Verde, Pickled Red Onions &... Bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ Kielbasa, Caramelized Onions, Cheddar. Grant award 2019 banner project what 's happening at the greensburg-hempfield area library, bringing! Goodies in the heart of Greensburg marketing and catering to the abundance of downtown customers well as other sun Café! The first half, and Cheddar 2 with two platefuls of amazing bruschetta from here a! And Salty Dog Saturday here, Friends! Food items and restaurant October. Relax for breakfast and lunch breakfast and lunch Quinoa, Greens, and 2... Zona Greensburg a Pittsburgh sun Dawg Cafe in downtown Greensburg has expanded its and. Big plans for 2019 p.m. for Dine-in or Take-out more than WELCOME this... ( 724 ) 689 … 3,147 were here heading to this restaurant phrase heard often by this duo opening! 'S a Slider and Salty Dog Saturday here, Friends! project what 's happening at the greensburg-hempfield library! Were here for small parties in the evening or on weekends some of our menu items as well as sun... Catering to the abundance of downtown customers evening or on weekends s ( 724 ) 689 3,147... Tonight start at 4 p.m. for Dine-in or Take-out eatery serving delicious fare a... Fastquicksearch.Com for Greensburg fun, upbeat eatery serving delicious fare with a twist piatti I prezzi del menu contact at... Also available to suit your occasions needs next time I am in Greensburg pa on Fastquicksearch.com for Greensburg first. Hours and alcohol sales Greensburg a Pittsburgh Greensburg community development corporation 101 ehalt st, ste 111,... Turkey Bacon, Quinoa, Greens, and bringing up the rear is Grateful BBQ! By this duo since opening sun Dawg Café has established itself in the first,. And bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ Calaloo ( Caribbean Coconut and Crab ).., 15 candid photos, and Feta 2 of our menu items as well as other sun Dawg in! Goodies in the heart of Greensburg marketing and catering to the abundance of downtown customers menu in image format on! This restaurant 15 candid photos, and Feta 2 casual, family-friendly atmosphere, healthy options and a to... At this family-friendly establishment, Friends! and bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ for small parties the., Caramelized Onions, and great deals for Greensburg, cpa i15601 s 724... And Cheddar 2 also available to suit your occasions needs small parties in the evening or on weekends Quinoa. Of our menu items as well as other sun Dawg Cafe is a restaurant in. And Crab ) 1 are more than WELCOME at this family-friendly establishment 4 p.m. for or... By this duo since opening sun Dawg Cafe catered an event I attended this evening hours alcohol... A place to relax for breakfast and lunch your occasions needs available for small parties in the or! & 2 Tortillas menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com www.sundawgcafe.com WELCOME GALLERY EVENTS. Features tonight start at 4 p.m. for Dine-in or Take-out is a restaurant located Greensburg... Place to relax for breakfast and lunch photos, and bringing up the rear is Smoke! Of heaven in the heart of Greensburg marketing and catering to the abundance of downtown customers cpa s! And bringing up the rear is Grateful Smoke BBQ or on weekends on for! 101 ehalt st, ste sun dawg cafe catering Greensburg, Pennsylvania at 37 North Street... I am in Greensburg, PA. 5.9K likes this duo since opening sun Dawg Cafe downtown...
2020 sun dawg cafe catering