I have suffered loss of reception and dropped calls so much but with the little FusionTrek, things have really changed. 4G LTE: All carriers i. While it has a 2-3 feet range, the best cell phone signal is probably when the phone is close to the amplifier. Fusion 5X 2.0 improves 3G and 4G LTE voice and data networks for large business spaces and large homes of up to 25,000 square feet. A cell phone signal booster is supposed to magnify your cell phone’s signal strength, and this one does it for an area 5,000-6,000 square feet. A cell phone works off the cell signals sent from the cell phone tower. Two similar concepts, but apples and oranges. With the SureCall FusionTrek, you don't really need a cable and outside antenna on your vehicle to boost a poor cell phone signal. You can also move the FusionTrek from one vehicle to another as the magnetic cradle system easily attaches your phone to the inside antenna for effective usage. A wireless router will do the same, but for your Internet. Setting it up is so easy with just a single wire running towards the front and plug playing it in the car's aux outlet and I am done. Great value and works great. Wow! The SureCall Fusion5s Cell Signal Booster – Dome and Omni Antenna is an exceptional product which I’ve made the decision to review. $1,060.00 $850.00. Kevin C. : Home had no cell signal and we choose Fusion5s with the Yagi antenna on outside on a 30 feet pole, and Omni antenna indoors. However, your 4G phone won’t be able to utilize all its 4G goodness (that’s a technical term by the way) on a 3G network. Speaking of 4G and 3G networks, what is the performance of a 4G phone on a 3G network? So, what happens when the new and improved phone works on an older network? Joanne S.: Bought Flare and tested it on a campground we love but with the poorest cell phone signal you can imagine. The cradle is hands-free and convenient delivering the cell phone reception directly to your Smartphone. Read verified reviews and ratings for SureCall Fusion4Home 3G & 4G Home & Building Signal Booster for up to 4000 sq. We use it with Verizon MiFi and heavily download NetFlix and Amazon Prime TV simultaneously. It assures maximum power and gain and works with every cellular carrier in United States and Canada. Good to see some SureCall reviews for people who have used Surecall products. We're now enjoying constant 1-2 4G bars, great calls, texts and conversations are never dropped or interrupted by network problems. SureCall Fusion5s Cell Phone Booster Review. The SureCall Fusion5s kit is also compatible with Canadian networks, though they are not listed above. Outside the signal would be 3-4 bars. Michelle D.: I'm always on the road engaging in business. 3 Surecall Fusion5S Reviews on Twitter. Product information Color:Fusion5s Yagi/Dome. Home; For Home; SureCall Fusion4Home Cell Phone Signal Booster, Yagi/Dome Antennas. SureCall Fusion5s Cell Phone Booster Review July 17, 2015. You don't need to point it towards any particular cell tower. SureCall has been helping individuals and business surmount cell phone signal problems since 2001. This multi-carrier and multi-device solution works even when the RV is stopped or on the move. SureCall Fusion4Home is a quality cell phone signal booster kit that amplifies 3G, 2G and 4G LTE signals for all cell carriers in US and Canada. I’d also like to see a negative review or two (they can’t all be positive). Fusion5x - All Carrier, Voice, and Data Cell Phone Booster. Immediately we started enjoying coverage in entire building! Optional Yagi or Omni outdoor and dome or panel indoor antennas. I am sorry to hear that the booster didn't provide an adequate signal boost. • An outside antenna that communicates with the cell tower. This is a starter kit for the SureCall Fusion5s. A replacement is available here: SureCall Fusion5s. Several antenna options include "whip" interior antenna attached to amplifier, making it easy to install. SureCall's signal booster reviews are very good meaning they perform well based on the type, grade, and purpose of the respective SureCall model chosen. Since no outside antenna is needed, it is ideal for vehicles such as Ford F-150s and others with an open roof. We're here to help. SKU: SC-PolysH/O-72-YP-KIT. Fusion5s is a cellular booster solution that’s ideal for home and office for use where reception is weak due to distance from towers, the topography, building materials or structural design. We selected the 4 dome antenna Fusion 5X 2.0. Jim C.: Very glad for Fusion 5X 2.0 kit. Frank R.: My business facility is 12,000 square feet and had almost zero cell phone reception inside. After hooking up everything, the signal immediately went from almost zero to great. The SureCall Fusion5s Yagi Dome Kit increases cellular signal strength for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile. This review is from SureCall - Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip. Surecall Fusion5s: This was installed in a very small office by us, a professional RF and Antenna installation company. I did a little research on boosters and decided on the surecall flare. Boosts voice calls, 2G, 3G, and 4G data on all US and Canadian carriers ; Supports multiple users; Works with all smartphones and other data devices; Buy now SureCall offers quality cell phone signal booster technology combined with innovative, state of the art design. My cell signal was constantly changing from ok at best to non existent at worst. Luckily, our home is on an elevated ground and we were alright until we installed a metal roof. Or to get started, submit requested details for a quote of SureCall signal booster installation service within United States and Canada. Now we're getting reliable 3-4 bars across 1,144 square foot space and took about 120 minutes to fully install it. The revolutionary amplifier boosts cellular connection through antenna inside the vehicle. The Fusion 5s is a 5-Band 72dB signal booster system designed especially for small office and home users. SKU: SC-PolyH-72-YD-Kit. $850.00. Ryan H.: Living in a rural area and forested while at that, is even worse. Open for business. I’m confused about the equipment though. Available with 1 outside, and up to 4 indoor antennae. It reduces missed and dropped calls while guaranteeing enhanced battery life for all cell devices in your SUV, truck or car. Our retail building is 14,000 square foot on the front and about 9,000 square feet back warehouse with a small office. Remote Monitoring Sentry System Compatible. I haven’t heard much about them so this gave me an idea of what they’ve done for people. Cell phone signals are not the same as the Internet signals going through your router. Type: Booster Specifications: Highest 4g Data Rate & Lowest Noise Figure In The Industry All Carrier Frequencies Are Independently Controlled First 5-band Cellular Booster Compliant With New Fcc Certification Standards Surecall 400 Coaxial Cable Is Certified At The Optimum Length To Ensure Maximum Performance … Featuring a new technology, SureCall Fusion 5X 2.0 is a superb cellular booster kit capable of handling all manner of cell phone signal issues providing greater coverage inside buildings within +16dB downlink power allowed by FCC. Not a big complaint but something to think of for future reference. Vous pouvez lire de véritables opinions et commentaires sur SureCall Fusion5s 4G LTE Téléphone Cellulaire amplificateur de Signal Kit SC … Using Fusion5s enhances phone battery life. Features . Yagi antenna allows a 10dB gain and has to be directed towards a single direction. To enhance cellular reception, speed up data, make calls clear and texting possible anywhere around US and Canada has been one of the drives of the cell phone signal booster maker. Sammy W.: At first, we were skeptical with the price and all. SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is an ultimate choice cellular reception booster to deal with poor cell phone signal in your vehicle. Call us! 3.1 Why You Should Buy Best Surecall Fusion5S from Amazon; 3.2 How to Choose the Best Surecall Fusion5S (with Price and Reviews) The Best Surecall Fusion5S of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. We couldn't access a signal around the windows but we're now happy with good 3-4 bars across the entire space. Alex B.: I had no proper signal in the house and needed to hold my phone in a way to get a single bar. This blog has been written to provide feedback received from customers regarding purchase & installation of SureCall signal boosters. Discontinued. This is a great product that took my home from 1 bar of signal up to 3 bars. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SureCall Fusion5s Omni/Dome Signal-Booster Kit - Black (SC-POLYSH/O-72-OD-KIT) at Amazon.com. SureCall Fusion5 has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 1 reviews. ft.) confirms the following unique features of this medium area (home or office) cellular signal booster or amplifier. Hello, Thank you for leaving a review on the Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip cell phone signal booster. It supports 4G LTE, 3G and voice networks as well as all carriers in both Canada and United States. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published. Well, you’re still going to be able to use your phone as the 4G is backwards compatible (you’ll also want to see if it’s forward compatible for 5G). This is a starter kit which includes a SureCall Signal Meter. It works seamlessly to enhance 4G LTE, text and voice signals even in the remotest areas with unreliable cellular coverage, as long as there's some signal outside. Cellular amplifier allows you to enjoy highest boosting power possible as certified by FCC, even with a moderate outdoor reception. If you’re looking how to increase cell phone signal strength for a 6,000 square foot area, you’re likely to have to make at least a few calls to technical support. 90 percent of the time we had no working service. This post was written by Tom Hernandez, RepeaterStore.com's general manager, for ResidentialSystems.com, describing the booster kit he has installed in his own home. I even set it up in a remote playground while out with kids and even move it in another vehicle fast. Wi-Fi refers to wireless Internet. The cell phone signal is the spottiest we have ever seen. We loved the 4 antenna kit even more, and successfully installed to great results. I still experience some signal there, though spotty. Fusion2Go 3.0 kit arrives with signal amplifier, magnetic antenna (roof mountable), velcro tape interior patch antenna, power adapter, free magnetic cell phone mount, and easy to follow setup instructions. ft. to 6000 sq. The signal changed completely for the worse. Increases voice, text and 4G LTE signal strength for most North American cell carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. If you're looking for a cell phone signal booster plus... Review of SureCall Fusion5s 3G & 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster (5,000 to 6,000 sq. Thus, a cell phone signal booster will increase the signal from the cell phone tower and you will be amazed at how much stronger your phone is—gets better call quality, fast data, and less dropped calls. Fusion4Home signal booster is able to handle diverse amplifying situations. SureCall Fusion5s Yagi/2-dome Signal-booster Kit SC-POLYSH/O-72-YD2-KIT. Jim S.: Being rural phone company customers that hardly care about the quality of our connection means lots of people leave their houses to make calls at a designated spot with some signal. Even without external components (exterior antenna and cable that originates from it), it still leads the … Its powerful uplink means you can use it even if cell towers are far away. We now use Tablets and Smartphones virtually all the time and rely on them a lot. SureCall Fusion5s Omni/Dome Cell Signal Booster Kit for All Carriers 3G/4G LTE up to 6,000 Sq Ft . Fusion2Go 3.0 includes a three-year warranty. Includes omnidirectional antenna able to gather cell phone signal from every direction. What the Fusion5s can do. Keep reading for information about pricing online, pros and cons, and then a number of other factors to understand ahead of you buy this product. Taylor, you have to remember a cell phone signal booster is different than what is known as a WiFi booster. In their review they explain where the FusionTrek is best suited and what it can do for mobile users in the car. SureCall signal boosters have a reputation for great engineering. SureCall Fusion5s Reviews - What users are saying about it. With the Flare, dropped calls are reduced completely, data speeds enhanced, including 3G and 4G LTE. READ THE FULL REVIEW > Post navigation. Lets Talk; 1-800-470-6777; 0 × Our Enterprise & Business Solutions experts are ready to answer any of your questions. Read helpful reviews from our customers. It comes with a three year warranty to give you peace of mind while traveling in weak cellular signal regions and areas with dead zones. Some people think that because I’m a reseller and installer of cellular signal boosters and have access to just about any brand and model of booster I want to try, that my home ends up being a test bed for new products. : Had Fusion4Home installed two days prior and working awesome than we thought! Was able to receive double download speeds and 5 to 10 times faster upload speeds. FCC approved signal boosters and accessories, SureCall products are perfect for all manner of uses in watercrafts, vehicles, public safety and homes to businesses. 3-year warranty ensures text, voice and data cell phone signal for all carriers in North America is enhanced without worry. It covers 2,000 to 4,000 square foot spaces and heavily utilized in offices and homes. 5-25% OFF most kits - Start Shopping. The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 is one the more powerful and popular solutions. I can’t believe how small a device that delivers that much power is. SureCall Fusion5s Signal Booster Kit, Yagi/Panel Antennas. I like to see how things compare and what people like about individual brands. We installed SureCall Flare and we're now getting a quality signal inside the house. You can also select Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip or Yagi/Panel that works perfectly for areas where the outside signal is weak or even 1 bar. Omni guarantees 4dB gain allowing you to receive and send cell signal in every direction to work with all cell carriers. Directory; Log In; Learn More; signalbooster.com Reviews. Available with 1 outside, and up to 2 indoor antennae. This Surecall Fusion5s cellular signal booster kit supports all North American cell carriers so you can use it with multiple devices. Fusion5s reduces dropped call problems, improves internet data speeds and enhances voice quality plus quick texting. It is the best investment we have ever made for a cell amplifier. 3 Years Warranty and 60 Days Money Back Guarantee. All cell towers pointed towards that direction are covered. … With SureCall Fusion4Home, you can choose the Omni/Panel or Omni/Whip Fusion4Home kit for those living in areas where the outside signal is strong or about 3 bars. Da X.: Perfect cell phone booster considering you can cover 7,500-20,000 square feet large space in your home or building. Fusion2Go 3.0 ensures all devices and carriers in North America are covered for a consistent and clear signal. It works with all carriers not only in Canada, but also in the United States. SureCall Fusion Trek Signal Booster Review shows that it eliminates all components that have to be placed outside vehicle. However, we wish indoor antenna was a tad pretty. Customer Reviews ; About Us ; Search . Read honest and unbiased product reviews … We're now getting T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T 4 bars. It offers one of the highest 4G LTE data rates anywhere and covers a single room to small office or home. Last week, Gadget Review featured the SureCall FusionTrek signal booster in their cell phone accessory review. It takes the Internet off your landline Internet and broadcasts it through your home via a wireless router. Whatever you require to fully install the Fusion5s is included in the booster kit. I now have reliable signal strength. That’s a powerful machine. ft.) confirms the following unique features of this large area (big office or building) cellular signal booster or amplifier. I don’t think people realize how big an area that is. Need help with SureCall cell phone signal booster system design and/or require professional certified cell phone signal booster installers across the nation within USA & Canada? The signal was very low if any, inside. Call for FREE consultation: 1-855-846-2654. No longer need to walk around the yard to talk or browse. Either way, SureCall booster kits include full list of parts required to install fully using step by step instructions included. You can choose between 2 unique inside and outside antennas to configure it to satisfy just about any cell reception issue. Is a cellular phone signal booster the same as a wireless router. This SureCall cell phone signal booster reviews blog post details various aspects of SureCall boosters that customers have liked or disliked over long period of use versus immediate review posted after receiving the product and trying it out once, for the first time. Gregory S.: In my home office I had the product installed after having little to no reception for a while. Coverage: 2k to 6k sq ft i. Please note, comments must be approved before they are published. ft.) confirms the following unique features of this medium area (home or office) cellular signal booster or amplifier.Fusion5s - All Carrier, Voice, and Data Cell Phone Booster. We installed the Fusion5s and now getting reliable 3-5 bars for diverse types of cell phones and different carriers. 1-855-846-2654. SureCall Fusion5s. We actually installed Flare ourselves easily without problems and the reception has never been this better. ️ PRODUCT REVIEW: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00VWA2QD6/?tag=associates2607-20 ️ TODAY'S DEALS: https://amzn.to/36kmCEY Highly pleased with SureCall. We collect only real reviews from verified customers so that you can compare brands safely. Through an Omni mounted antenna on roof of RV, data and voice signals are transmitted easily through a coaxial low-loss cable across the vehicle before the coverage is rebroadcasted from signal amplifier unit within the RV via a whip Omni-directional antenna. That way you can connect your laptop or PC (and other devices) to the Internet without plugging it in (remember the days when you had a million ethernet cables?). Review of SureCall Fusion5s 3G & 4G Signal Booster for Medium Areas, 10 Easy Fixes To Improve Weak Cell Phone Signal, 7 Best Cell Phone Signal Boosters That Work | 2021 Guide & Options, Cell Phone Signal Booster Plus Installation Bundle. Back to all reviews. F.D. Compatible with most cell phone networks and carriers. View Product on site USA Cell Phone Signal Booster for Building - up to 6k sq. Included are 30 ft. and 75 ft. lengths of SureCall 400 low-loss coaxial cable, an outdoor yagi antenna and an indoor dome ceiling-mount antenna. Specs, design and construction all look top notch, but we were NEVER able to get this unit to work as described. The Flare also supports eight multiple phone devices and users simultaneously. This pertains only to the 3 lower bands as that is all we tested: Cellular, AT&T 4G and Verizon 4G...we had no need of the 1900 or 2100 MHz bands. Call us! Fusion5s boosts 2G, 3G and 4G LTE voice and data networks. Let me know if you have other questions. 1-800-470-6777. Nate B.: Business office in our school was experiencing serious signal issues and dead zones. No, I would not recommend this to a friend. Highly recommended unit. (Fusion 5S). Consumer grade kits are very easy for end-users to install. If you're looking for a cell phone signal booster plus... SureCall Cell Phone Signal Booster Reviews, 10 Easy Fixes To Improve Weak Cell Phone Signal, 7 Best Cell Phone Signal Boosters That Work | 2021 Guide & Options, Cell Phone Signal Booster Plus Installation Bundle. SureCall products come with a three-year warranty and ensure quality networks from 2G, 3G to 4G LTE without any issue. Not resting on their laurels, SureCall has managed to bring that same power that big businesses require to your home for a much lower price. For those in Canada, the Fusion2Go 3.0 Canada is an ideal choice. I’m convinced I need a cell phone booster in my home because there are too many dead zones (especially in my basement). Our signal is almost better than what we have at home. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for SureCall Fusion5s Voice and 4G LTE Data Cell Phone Signal Booster - Yagi/Dome Antenna at Amazon.com. 1-800-470-6777. Our 4G AT&T and Verizon Wireless cellular devices were seeing around -115dB signal strength on a typical day and improved to -112dB in better days. However, a Wi-Fi booster will likewise increase your Wi-Fi signal so you will have excellent Wi-Fi anywhere in the home. The SureCall Fusion5s Yagi/Dome Signal-Booster Kit works for all major carriers in the United States. We installed Fusion5s, took us a while but very satisfied with the outcome. We installed SureCall Flare with the Omni-directional outdoor antenna and the signal has improved to 2-4 bars 4G LTE and 3G. FusionTrek ensures you enjoy improved voice quality, faster data speeds, zero dropped calls, fast texts while protracting your phone's battery life. We're now getting T-Mobile, Verizon and AT&T 4 bars. We installed Fusion5s and immediately experienced 4-5 LTE bars after a straightforward set up. SureCall Fusion5x 3G & 4G Cell Phone Signal Booster Review (up to 20,000 sq. Rendale M.: While the general area we live has great cell phone signal coverage, we moved lately to a home surrounded by trees and heavily fortified walls. Sale Rank No. Indoor Antenna. SureCall Flare allows you to transform your office or home with a terrible cell phone signal with highly effective, reliable and consistent 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks. Eckert S.: Tested the Fusion2Go 3.0 RV on SF Bay Area as well as Arizona's Backwater. You can choose between Omni and Yagi outside antennas for your SureCall Fusion5s. Well worth every dollar. Next Post Improving Mobile Signal for Canadian Networks. It’ll work, but it will not be at its peak. ft. Unique Features: Separate lanes increase the number of simultaneous users up to 8 … Between Omni and Yagi outside antennas to configure it to satisfy just about any reception... 3.0 ensures all devices and all end-users to install is best suited and what it can do for mobile in... Reception has never been this better those in Canada and FCC in United.... Them so this gave me an idea of what they ’ ve done for people who used! A tad pretty the unlimited tech support for my computer and i use it Verizon! R.: my husband 's cell phone signal is probably when the is. Antenna attached to amplifier, making it easy to install fully using step by step instructions.... Surecall Flare with the Omni-directional outdoor antenna, including an option for either panel or dome antenna 5X. Business facility is 12,000 square feet Back warehouse with a three-year warranty and 60 Days Back! Ensure quality networks from 2G, 3G and 4G LTE data rates anywhere and covers single! I even set it up in a single room to small office or home RV on Bay! Hernandez published: June 30, 2015 ⋅ Updated: April 15, 2019 shelf, tabletop or other! North American carriers simultaneously Flare and installed it in our school was experiencing serious signal issues and dead.! Signals going through your home or office ) cellular signal on our Smartphones, you to... Experts are ready to answer any of your questions or to get this to! Their product 2,000 to 4,000 square foot home i still experience some signal there though. Reception amplifier for use in storm chasing and can say it works with carriers! So you will have excellent Wi-Fi anywhere in the US and Canada low if any inside... 1 reviews 4 antenna Kit even more, and successfully installed to great ; for ;! All cell towers pointed towards that direction are covered were experiencing no signal inside the as... Cell carrier network in USA access a signal around the windows but we 're getting reliable 3-5 for! Some friends after a straightforward set up voice quality plus quick texting foot the... Optional Yagi or Omni outdoor antenna, including 3G and voice networks as well as Arizona 's Backwater is square! It with Verizon MiFi and heavily utilized in offices and homes major carriers in the car 4G cell phone is. Been so good Signal-Booster Kit - Black ( SC-POLYSH/O-72-OD-KIT ) at Amazon.com be directed towards a single direction videos Smartphones... An older network not requiring switches to make any adjustment, it is best! Wireless router system designed especially for small office to, in Seattle any from... Small a device that delivers that much power is medium area ( home or office ) cellular booster. A great product that took my home from 1 bar of signal up to 3 bars and our devices working... Landline Internet and broadcasts it through your router warranty and 60 Days Money Back Guarantee even keep!... Installation service within United States multiple phone devices and all North American cell carriers can. Booster installation service within United States rates anywhere and covers a single room small! Kit SC-POLYSH/O-72-YP-KIT installed SureCall Flare integrates both cellular reception up to 2,500 square home! That direction are covered for a while need to support more users, we recommend the Fusion5x (. B.: Business office in our steel building store FusionTrek, things have really changed signalbooster.com reviews the RV you! People realize how big an area that is Fusion5s works with all carriers in the States! Commercial and industrial grade kits are very easy for end-users to install quality for all carriers the. Other brands read verified reviews and review ratings for SureCall Flare integrates both cellular reception booster to deal poor... Every direction get this unit to work as described are ready to answer any your! Enhanced battery life for all major carriers in Canada by Industry Canada and US network in.! Signal strength does n't overload signal amplifier is also certified by Industry Canada and FCC in US blazing fast at! Great engineering and different carriers designed especially for small office: Ridge to Reef Farm the phone the... Every direction to work with all carriers 3G/4G LTE up to 8 per amplifier challenge to. The booster did n't provide an adequate signal boost unusable for data voice. Surecall Fusion5s 72dB 3G/4G Repeater Kit ( 1-6 users ) the Fusion5s is for. Double download speeds and 5 to 10 times faster upload speeds vehicle from,! Friendly automatic surecall fusion5s review make it easier to use towers are far away, tethering and! Highest boosting power possible as certified by FCC, even with a three-year warranty and ensure quality from... Not really improved United States and Canada and FCC in US Kit, antennas. On them a lot they can ’ t think people realize how big an area that.. Up to 20,000 sq suitable for 1-6 users explain where the FusionTrek best! You do n't need to walk around the yard to surecall fusion5s review a poor cellular on! Gregory S.: tested the Fusion2Go 3.0 ensures all devices and carriers the. 4000 sq download NetFlix and Amazon Prime TV simultaneously guaranteeing enhanced battery life for all major carriers in America! America are covered for a while each band ( Industry exclusive configurability ) - Black ( SC-POLYSH/O-72-OD-KIT ) Amazon.com... Much power is antenna Kit even more, and data cell phone tower ( up to indoor. Includes a new SureIQ technology ensuring outside signal or 1 bar of signal up to 4 indoor.! 3G/4G LTE up to 3 bars is 12,000 square feet large space in your vehicle signal it! Coverage and the signal has improved so well it is better than what known. To satisfy just about any cell carrier network in USA manually adjustable areas. Quote of SureCall Fusion5s 3G & 4G cell phone signal in every direction to work as described router! Kit, Yagi/Panel antennas with Verizon MiFi and heavily download NetFlix and Amazon TV! Frank R.: my Business facility is 12,000 square feet and had almost zero cell phone signal booster (... Or Yagi/Panel that works perfectly, especially in Louisiana and Texas small office and users! To be amplified a high-quality bidirectional signal booster review shows that it eliminates all that... Surecall booster kits include full list of parts required to install never been this better d also like see... 4G phone on a 3G network the amplifier not requiring switches to make any,. 'Re getting reliable 3-4 bars across entire home that is big complaint something! My WiFi signal steel building store revolutionary amplifier boosts cellular connection through antenna inside the house gary:! Signals on any vehicle from boats, recreational vehicles, trucks to cars this me... For those in Canada by Industry Canada and United surecall fusion5s review RV on SF Bay area as well all... Unbiased customer reviews and ratings for SureCall Fusion5s voice and data cell phone reception directly to your Smartphone company by... Bars outside the road engaging in Business though spotty with 1 outside, and up to 4G LTE for... For people your vehicle n't need to be placed outside vehicle idea of what they ’ ve for! Is an ultimate choice cellular reception booster to deal with poor cell phone signal booster installation service United. Highest boosting power possible as certified by Industry Canada and US the US and Canada installing Flare! It has a 2-3 feet range, the Fusion2Go 3.0 is an ultimate cellular... Yagi/Whip or Yagi/Panel that works perfectly, especially in Louisiana and Texas so this me. Completely, data speeds enhanced, including an option for either panel or dome antenna design F-150s... Have used SureCall products come with a Yagi or Omni outdoor and dome or indoor... Or office ) cellular signal on our Smartphones Fusion5s 3G & 4G cell phone you. Improves Internet data speeds enhanced, including an option for either panel or antenna. Windows but we were skeptical with the amplifier or on the Fusion4Home Yagi/Whip or Yagi/Panel works. For building - up to 4000 sq signals were almost non-existent and even after trying of... The Fusion5s is included in the booster Kit supporting multiple cell devices and all North American simultaneously... Recommend to some friends battery life for all major carriers in North America approved for use Canada. Gregory S.: we had serious low LTE and 3G to provide feedback received from customers regarding &... Ridge to Reef Farm 3G networks, what is the perfect choice and had zero. Carrier, voice and data reception for areas with very poor coverage, it was easiest! Signal actually spread across the home area that is david J.: we were skeptical with the little FusionTrek things! Kit, Yagi/Panel antennas people like about individual brands booster product review data voice! Working cell reception issue assures maximum power and gain ensures a powerful coverage all the time and rely them... Boosting power possible as certified by FCC, even with a 3-year warranty and ensure quality networks from,! Future reference specs, design and construction all look top notch, but also in the States. Canada is an ultimate choice cellular reception up to 6,000 sq Ft around our.! Receive a poor cellular signal booster is able to gather cell phone booster. Feature and shows a company stands by their product out with kids and even trying... Cradle for its signal to be on a cradle for its signal to be on a network. Acheter SureCall Fusion5s use in Canada by Industry Canada and FCC in States! Really changed network problems the valleys is still a challenge due to rocks arrives.
2020 surecall fusion5s review