About the artist behind Take Me There Chords: Rascal Flatts is an American Grammy Award-winning country music group founded in Nashville, Tennessee. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. ringtone . 4. tab. Take me there, yeah I wanna know everything about you Yeah, everything about you, baby I wanna go down every road you've been Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live Where you keep the rest of your life hid I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare Take me, take me, take me there, oh (Take me, baby, take me) I wanna roll down Main Street Rascal Flatts. What makes you who you are, tell me what your story is. Are You Happy Now Chords. G. Rascal Flatts tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including bless the broken road, come wake me up, fast cars and freedom, easy, cool thing And I want to go, down every road you've been. High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. It was released in July 2007 as the first single from their album Still Feels Good.The song became their eighth number-one hit on the Hot Country Songs Chart the week of September 22, 2007. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar, and Singer Pro in E Major. D G D G You learned about life, spent your summer nights, without a care. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Em. Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me Chords. chords beginner. Take Me There lyrics - Rascal Flatts [Verse 1:] There's a place in your heart where nobody's been. A Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live, Em where you keep the rest of your life hid. + Rascal Flatts song lyrics . Version 2 It was released on August 17, 2007 as the first single from their album Still Feels Good. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. Arrangement: Piano/Vocal/Chords ARTIST(S): Rascal Flatts Description: From their latest hit album, Still Feels Good, the four-time CMA vocal group award winners have not ceased releasing top singles since their debut in 2000.Still Feels Good is the group’s sixth album, while "Take Me There," is already the second single released, a follow-up to the number one single, "Stand." Strumming. Accurate Rascal Flatts guitar, bass, drum, piano, guitar pro and power tabs at 911Tabs.Com - tabs search engine 1 of 27. D A G D G/B A I wanna know, everything about you. search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Show me where. Guitar Chords 294602 chords Guitar Pro 74023 tabs 1. [Chorus:] I wanna know, everything about you. What makes you who you are, tell me what your story is. D G Things nobody knows, not even your friends. Version 1 ★4. D G Your first real kiss, your first ture love, D G you were scared. D I wanna G know, everythi D ng about G you. 3. There's a place in your heart, nobody's been Take me there Things nobody knows, not even your friends Take me there Tell me 'bout your momma D G D G I wanna know, everything about you. G Em I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare. There's a place in your heart, nobody's been, / Take me there. 3. A Em What makes you who you are, tell me what your story is. G. 3. Take Me There by Rascal Flatts Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Take Me There chords - Rascal Flatts. [Intro] C G Am F G C (x2) [Verse 1] C G Am F G C I set out on a narrow way many years ago C G Am F G C Hoping I would fin when softly strumming. [Verse 2:] Your first real kiss, your first true love, you were scared. D G I wanna see it all, don't leave anything out. / Tell me bout your momma, your daddy, your 2: Then I Did Chords: 1: These Days Chords. D Take me there. D G Take me there. Chords Diagrams. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Download and Print Take Me There sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Rascal Flatts. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . D G D G And I … Last updated on 03.21.2014 I own the pictures and I made the video otherwise credit goes to Rascal Flatts. D/F# Me I've been a few places, Em C Mostly here and there once or twice. D G Things nobody knows, not even your friends. ----- Take Me There - Rascal Flatts ----- Tabbed by: Kevin Fortier Email: hey_man2000@hotmail.com Tunning: Standard Note - Don't mute the chords for the soft part of the intro and verses but rather strum softly and concentrate more on the middle 4 strings when softly strumming. 4. D G Take me there. Preview Add correction. Rascal Flatts. / Tell me bout your momma, your daddy, your D D G Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around. Chords: E, A, Em, C#m, B, C#, F#m. (C) 2007 Lyric Street Records, Inc. #RascalFlatts #TakeMeThere #Vevo. Rascal Flatts - Take Me There Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. ----- Take Me There - Rascal Flatts ----- Tabbed by: Kevin Fortier Email: hey_man2000@hotmail.com Tunning: Standard Note - Don't mute the chords for the soft part of the intro and verses but rather strum softly and concentrate more on the middle 4 strings when softly strumming. I want to know, everything about you then. And D I wanna G go, down ev D ery road you've G been. Chorus iv) E Asus2 E Asus2 I wanna know, everything about you. There's a place in your heart, nobody's been, / Take me there. Take Me There chords by Rascal Flatts. Rascal Flatts's Take Me There music video in high definition. 1 of 18. "Take Me There" is a song recorded by American country music group Rascal Flatts. Bass Tab, Rascal Flatts Song Lyrics ... D/F# Me I've been a few places, Em C Mostly here and there once or twice. Version 1 ★4. Take Me There chords by Rascal Flatts. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Take Me There Chords by Anna Golden. E5 Asus2 I wanna see it all, don't leave anything out. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. Check out who covered the song and in which years it was played and how often! There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Em C … Take me there. Stand. 1. SKU: MN0059002 I wanna k G now the girl behind that pretty s Em tare. A. by BBVD1213. D Take me there. 3. D Take me there. The music includes song lyrics, melody line, and chord changes with professionally arranged piano accompaniment. From 2000 to 2017, Rascal Flatts released eleven studio albums -- Rascal Flatts ... "Take Me There" "Take Me There," co-written by Kenny Chesney, was the first single from 2007's Still Feels Good. The music includes song lyrics, melody line, and chord changes with professionally arranged piano accompaniment. Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around. Rascal Flatts - Take Me There (Official Video) Best of Rascal Flatts: https://goo.gl/RogHVN Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/mJjBnF Music video by Rascal Flatts performing Take Me There. You learned about life, spent your summer nights, without a care. 1. Take me there. Watch; More Info Changed Chords. Take Me There Ukulele - Rascal Flatts, version (1). Take Me There. iii) E5 E/D# E5 Asus2 Take me there. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Guitar Tabs Universe - Yalp Buy: Rascal Flatts Sheet Music. [E A C#m F# B F#m D# G#m] Chords for Rascal Flatts- Take Me There (lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 1 of 23. D G Take me there. Take me th D ere. Rascal Flatts TABS (TABLATURES), CHORDS. The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com. At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Rascal Flatts' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Since its inception, Rascal Flatts has been composed of three members: Gary LeVox (lead vocals), Jay DeMarcus (bass guitar, keyboards, vocals), and Joe Don Rooney (lead … E5 E/D# E5 Asus2 Things nobody knows, not even your friends. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Capo 2 INTRO: D G D G D G There's a place in your heart where nobody's been. ringtone . / Things nobody knows, / Not even your friends, / Take me there. To remove this song please click here. Download and Print Take Me There sheet music for voice, piano or guitar by Rascal Flatts. ... Rascal Flatts - Take Me There Anna Golden - Take Me There Adore Delano - Take Me There Dennis Jernigan - Take Me There Westlife - Take Me There: Best of Rascal Flatts: https://goo.gl/RogHVNSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/mJjBnFMusic video by Rascal Flatts performing Take Me There. [1] Since its inception, Rascal Flatts has been composed of three members: Gary LeVox (lead vocals); LeVox's second cousin, Jay DeMarcus (bass guitar, vocals); and Joe Don Rooney (lead guitar, vocals). Rascal Flatts CD. Key Variations. rather strum softly and concentrate more on the middle 4 strings. I wanna roll down mainstreet and backroads like you did when you were a kid. 2fr. Play Advices. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Watch; More Info Note - Don't mute the chords for the soft part of the intro and verses but. The official music video for Take Me There premiered on YouTube on Friday the 14th of September 2007. Choose and determine which version of Take Me There chords and tabs by Rascal Flatts you can play. 2. Rascal Flatts - Take Me There (Official Video) Best of Rascal Flatts: https://goo.gl/RogHVN Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/mJjBnF Music video by Rascal Flatts performing Take Me There. D D I wanna roll down mainstreet and backroads G like you did when you were a kid. How They Remember You chords by Rascal Flatts. EADGBE Capo on 2 fret Intro. / Things nobody knows, / Not even your friends, / Take me there. Chords: E, A, Em, C#m, B, C#, F#m. by BBVD1213. Music guitar tabs archive with over 1 million guitar tabs for guitar, keyboard and ukulele, chords and tabs for guitar, bass, drums, chords drawning and key variations. 1. DeMarcus and LeVox are also second cousins. D G Em G Take me there. Show me where. Ultimate tabs and chords for guitar. Take Me There by Rascal Flatts song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position Bless The Broken Road Chords. With their rich sound, modern country image, and devoted fan base, Rascal Flatts continues to gain popularity in the country and pop arenas. Learn how to play exactly like Rascal Flatts. G. Things D nobody knows, not G even your friends. Bob That Head Chords. Rascal Flatts - Take Me There Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Rascal Flatts' Take Me There lyrics were written by Kenny Chesney, Wendell Mobley and Neil Thrasher. Page #2. MP3 [Verse] G D/F# Em Someone told me after college, C G You ran off to Vegas. + Rascal Flatts song lyrics . Chordie is a Broken Road Chords. I wanna roll down mainstreet and backroads like you did when you were a kid. Take me there, yeah I wanna know everything about you Yeah, everything about you, baby I wanna go down every road you've been Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live Where you keep the rest of your life hid I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare Take me, take me, take me there, oh (Take me, baby, take me) I wanna roll down Main Street v) D G D G And I wanna go, down every road you've been. Chords Diagrams. Bm. Take me there. Take Me There Lyrics. Key Variations. [1] D. 2. Print and download Take Me There sheet music by Rascal Flatts. G. Things D nobody knows, not G even your friends. E5 E5 Asus2 Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around. iii) E5 E/D# E5 Asus2 Take me there. Take Me There * ukulele. Note - Don't mute the chords for the soft part of the intro and verses but, rather strum softly and concentrate more on the middle 4 strings, - Sometimes it's more appropriate to play the Bsus2 open : x24400, - These are only the chords, the rhythm is easily figured out by, - the roman numerals above a chord represent when a certain lick should, C#m - x46654 d bend back from one full note, i) Slide optional ii) iii) iv) (Rough idea). Sign in to get statistics for your attended ... Show all 195 Rascal Flatts songs. Take me there. Show me where. "Take Me There" is a song recorded by American country music group Rascal Flatts. Version 2 ★4. 2: They Try Chords. Listen to Rascal Flatts' song above. Rascal Flatts is an American country rock/pop country band founded in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Tab Notes for Guitar. Chords for Rascal Flatts - Take me there. G D/F# Still sortin' out life, but I'm doing alright. Where your A hopes and dreams and wishes live, where you k Em eep the rest of your life hid. E5 Asus2 I wanna see it all, don't leave anything out. G D/F# Still sortin' out life, but I'm doing alright. ----- Take Me There - Rascal Flatts ----- Tabbed by: Kevin Fortier Email: hey_man2000@hotmail.com Tunning: Standard Note - Don't mute the chords for the soft part of the intro and verses but rather strum softly and concentrate more on the middle 4 strings when softly strumming. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Rascal Flatts - Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me Chords, Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road Chords, Rascal Flatts - Fallin' Upside Down Chords, Rascal Flatts - Fast Cars And Freedom Chords, Rascal Flatts - Feel It In The Morning Chords, Rascal Flatts - He Aint The Leavin Kind Chords, Rascal Flatts - Here Comes Goodbye Chords, Rascal Flatts - Hopin' You Were Lookin' Chords, Rascal Flatts - How They Remember You Chords, Rascal Flatts - It's Not Supposed To Go Like That Chords, Rascal Flatts - Long Slow Beautiful Dance Chords, Rascal Flatts - Long Time(cover Song) Tabs, Rascal Flatts - Mayberry (corrected) Chords, Rascal Flatts - Oklahoma - Texas Line Chords, Rascal Flatts - Prayin For Daylight Chords, Rascal Flatts - She Goes All The Way Chords, Rascal Flatts - The Day Before You Chords, Rascal Flatts - Things That Matter Chords, Rascal Flatts - This Everyday Love Chords, Rascal Flatts - To Make Her Love Me Chords, Rascal Flatts - Waiting All My Life Chords, Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most Chords, Rascal Flatts - When The Sand Runs Out Chords, Rascal Flatts - While You Loved Me Chords, Rascal Flatts - Winner At A Losing Game Chords, Rascal Flatts - Words I Couldn't Say Chords, Rascal Flatts - Yours If You Want It Chords. - Yalp Lyrics to 'Take Me There' by Rascal Flatts. I wanna see it all, don't leave anything out. C C Am C Take me there. D D G Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around. Take me there. 2. [E A C#m F# B F#m D# G#m] Chords for Rascal Flatts- Take Me There (lyrics) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Alfred presents the sheet music to this hit single, "Take Me There." With their rich sound, modern country image, and devoted fan base, Rascal Flatts continues to gain popularity in the country and pop arenas. Things nobody knows, not even your friends. C Am-C I wanna know, everything about you. D Em-G I wanna know, everything about you. Learn how to play exactly like Rascal Flatts. Tell me bout your momma, your daddy, your hometown, Show me around, I want to see it all, don't leave anything out. EADGBE Capo on 2 fret Intro. Play Take Me There Ukulele using simple video lessons Take Me There Rascal Flatts ... Standard. Chords, lead sheets and lyrics may be included. [Verse 2:] Your first real kiss, your first true love, you were scared. MP3 Guitar Tabs Universe Rascal Flatts is an American country rock/pop country band founded in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Take me there. G. chords beginner. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Rascal Flatts Songs Country Bands Top Country Artists Top Country Songs E5 E5 Asus2 Tell me about your momma, your daddy, your home town, show me around. (C) 2007 Lyric Street Records, Inc. #RascalFlatts #TakeMeThere #Vevo. I have also an updated version. Home » R » ... Take Me There Chords. Take me there, yeah I wanna know everything about you Yeah, everything about you, baby I wanna go down every road you've been Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live Where you keep the rest of your life hid I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare Take me, take me, take me there, ooh (Take me, baby, take me) I wanna roll down Main Street Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. These Days Chords by Rascal Flatts. 2. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Break Away Chords. Since its inception, Rascal Flatts has been composed of three members: Gary LeVox (lead vocals), Jay DeMarcus (bass guitar, keyboards, vocals), and Joe Don Rooney (lead … High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. 1 of 14. 1 of 26. G Em G D Em-G I wanna know, everything about you. Rascal Flatts - Looking Back Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Version 2 ★4. D G x6 Take me there… View concert statistics of Take Me There by Rascal Flatts played live. Rascal Flatts Chords arranged alphabetically. D G D G/B A And I wanna go, down every road you've been. Rascal Flatts tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including my wish, ... Take Me There. New and popular versions of Rascal Flatts easy to print and share. Alfred presents the sheet music to this hit single, "Take Me There." Arrangement: Piano/Vocal/Chords ARTIST(S): Rascal Flatts Description: From their latest hit album, Still Feels Good, the four-time CMA vocal group award winners have not ceased releasing top singles since their debut in 2000.Still Feels Good is the group’s sixth album, while "Take Me There," is already the second single released, a follow-up to the number one single, "Stand." D G D G. There's a D place in your heart where G nobody's been. D/F# Em You married a rodeo cowboy, C G Wow, that ain't the girl I knew. Correction: Rascal Flatts - Take Me There (chords) Comment. D G Take me there. Take Me There by Rascal Flatts Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. v) C C C C And I wanna go, down every road you've been. D G Em G Take me there. Play Advices. D G Take me there. Stand. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. D G D G. There's a D place in your heart where G nobody's been. The song became their eighth number-one hit on the Hot Country Songs Chart the week of September 16, 2007. 40. chords. You learned about life, spent your summer nights, without a care. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Take Me There (Rascal Flatts) no Cifra Club. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de Take Me There (Rascal Flatts) en Cifra Club. 2. Take me there. Version 1 ★4. Rascal Flatts - Take Me There Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. D Take me there. Since its inception, Rascal Flatts has been composed of three members: Gary LeVox (lead vocals), Jay DeMarcus (bass guitar, keyboards, vocals), and Joe Don Rooney (lead guitar, vocals). (Take me there.) there isn't a video lesson for this song.
2020 take me there chords rascal flatts