I applied online. General Mechanical engineering. 148 Tesla Mechanical Engineer jobs available on Indeed.com. Tesla Mechanical Designs offers Mechanical Engineering Analysis Services that enable our clients to reduce project timelines, optimize their design and engineering process, and lessen costs that ultimately results into an increase in their efficiency and widen their market share. What is the hottest part of a Tesla Vehicle. I applied online. 132 Tesla Mechanical Engineer jobs available in Fremont, CA on Indeed.com. The process took 3 weeks. There were no trick questions or surprises. 177 Tesla Mechanical Engineering Technician jobs available on Indeed.com. If both, then which one is more? I was asked to send in an updated resume and give a time to talk the next week. I'm wondering if anyone has taken this or something similar for another company and what kind of questions I might expect so I can prepare a little. They never bothered to reply even a single word. Tesla – Palo Alto, CA. tesla mechanical engineering test, Tesla’s Power Electronics group is looking for a skilled and motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to join Tesla’s growing drive inverter design team. It's simply disrespectful of my time, and I do not wish to work at a company that teaches their employees that their time is so much more valuable than others that they do not have to have common courtesy or follow through on commitments.Tesla, remember that your recruiters are the first time your future employees get to see your companies culture. Tesla Mechanical Engineering Test. They are having me take a mechanical engineering test that they will send to me and have me scan and send back. The Role. Soon after graduating from UCLA Samueli in 2014 with a degree in mechanical engineering, Matt Kurihara joined Tesla as an intern. Asked how the strength to weight ratio of aluminum and steel compared. Applied online, received a phone call within 3 days from HR. Looking for a great internship opportunity at Tesla in Hayward, CA? Tommy Joyner Sr. I was given some relatively basic questions that any reliable engineer should be able to answer. Cell Abuse Test Engineer (m/w/d) - Gigafactory Berlin-Brandenburg Job Category Engineering & Information Technology Τοποθεσία Grünheide (Gigafactory Berlin), Brandenburg Req. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2014. The HR was nice, he transferred my profile to a manufacturing manager and the job descriptions changed for process engineer, then the manager asked me about experience of using database, which has nothing to with my profile, and he wanted me to do some strange works that are totally different from the job descriptions he gave me. You take it or leave it. ... Test Engineer (9) Engineering Technician (9) Controls Engineer (9) Product Excellence Engineer (9) Software Engineer(Internship) (9) More Less. I had heard negative reviews from many other people so I had already made up my mind not to go for this company. Disclaimer: This position is expected to start around May or June 2021 and continue through the entire Summer term (i.e. Love your job. that aid in reducing … The engineer’s responsibilities include design, analysis, sourcing, prototyping, testing, vehicle assembly validation, quality control, engineering documentation, and more. Based on 1 salaries posted anonymously by Tesla Mechanical Test Engineer employees in Fremont. I applied through other source. Electric motors come under mechanical engineering or electrical? Everyone seemed very excited about the new car coming out, and it was an overall positive experience. Mechanical Engineer salaries at Tesla can range from $76,611 - $141,328. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. Mechanical Design Engineer – Motors. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Tesla – Fremont, CA. The relocation package is excellent. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Tesla employees. Internship. Tesla has published our second annual Impact Report, which measures the impact our products and operations have on the environment and our communities. I applied online. Needless to say I ended up getting a different job 6 months later and was hired over the phone without a onsite interview. I received a call the next day saying I had to write 2 essays, one about why i want to work for Tesla, and another about why Tesla should hire me, they had to be 800 words in length each. I am interviewing for a mechanical engineering position with Tesla. Interview was not too hard. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. If you recently graduated and all this information is still fresh for you, this part might be easy. Are you sure you want to replace it? Application. I applied online. In both cases, I found similar behavior. Tesla Engineer Jobs; Tesla Sales Advisor Jobs; Tesla Owner Advisor Jobs; By Location; Tesla Jobs in Vancouver; Tesla Jobs in Calgary; Tesla Jobs in Burnaby; Tesla Jobs in Waterloo ; Tesla Jobs in Markham; Tesla Jobs in Oakville; Related Companies; Google Jobs; Apple Jobs; Microsoft Jobs; Facebook Jobs; TESLA Jobs; Deloitte Jobs; New On Glassdoor; Here For You During COVID-19; … 11 Tesla Engineering Technician interview questions and 10 interview reviews. This whole process took several weeks. I applied online. Too many people applying to ask for anything else. San Francisco, CA. 19 Tesla Mechanical Design Engineer interview questions and 16 interview reviews. Six years later, he’s a senior mechanical design engineer at the company’s Palo Alto office. Getting an Interview. Get hired. I was very confused. Average. The Role We are looking for an Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineer for our Reliability and Test team. Mechanical Design Engineer, Test Systems Engineering. Average. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2010. Put in my resume at an info session at my school in October. 16 Interview Reviews. Learn how to enable cookies. Recruiter was very concise, but polite and professional.On the call she told me I needed to submit a formal application online. Apply to Engineer, Mechanical Designer, Senior Mechanical Designer and more! Be sure to review engineering fundamentals that you feel will be relevant to the role you're interviewing for, and to know how your experience can relate to the role. During the interviews I generally observe a lot and I must say I was not impressed by the interviewers.The product is great, but the company and work environment...not at all. Save Job 5 d 5 days ago. Role The Cell Manufacturing Engineering team at Tesla is looking for a highly-motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to contribute to the design and development of battery cell manufacturing equipment. I explained sections of my resume in detail and was asked questions about decisions I made for the projects I was involved in -- they were interested in seeing how much of the work on my resume was actually done by me vs other people. Went to a Tesla booth at a job fair, they were conducting interviews the next day and I asked for one. Was very hard to understand him over the phone and he was very vague about the role and location. Everybody was very nice and helpful throughout the process, they are willing to work hard to collect the best talent from around the world. I was contacted by a recruiter. Getting an Interview. Collaborate with Test Systems Engineer to realize improvements to fixtures or test software. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Challenging, phone screens + onsite + follow up screens, relevant technical questions to the role considered including manufacturing and design related questions - Challenging, phone screens + onsite + follow up screens, relevant technical questions to the role considered including manufacturing and design related questions. I was told that I would hear by the following week. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Hard. Experience 24 Ratings. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in September 2010. 73 % Neutral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tesla. Tesla – Palo Alto, CA. Our expert team of engineers and designers help transform the conceptual ideas into 3D Models, Assemblies, Parts, Shop Drawings, etc. 7 % Difficulty 15 Ratings. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in March 2012. He asked the technical aspects regarding one of my past project, What makes you a good mechanical engineer. Experience 15 Ratings. A Mechanical Design Engineer on the team is responsible for bringing those systems from concept to production and beyond with support from other engineering teams at Tesla. Does the water level in the tank rise or fall? I accepted a job at a much better place and did not waste my time waiting for Tesla. Everyone knows Tesla is doing awesome...but please respect the candidates time. 3.2. 40 % Recruiter. They asked me about my personality and asked me to talk about a few previous projects outlines in my resume. Mechanical Engineering - Picture Recoginition test ..Try Interesting!! Was called for an onsite interview and was asked to prepare a presentation. 5 % Difficulty 24 Ratings. 14. ... Test Engineer (9) Engineering Technician (9) Controls Engineer (9) Product Excellence Engineer (9) Software Engineer(Internship) (9) More Less. 20 % Recruiter. I come from an elite school with a solid resume. Mostly about resume and past experiences. Behavioral questions as well. If I were you, I would be rather embarrassed about your recruiting teams, and understand that without your incredible reputation as a technological innovator (which may soon fade) your company would not be able to recruit talent. Mechanical Engineering Analysis Services (CFD & FEA) Tesla offers Mechanical Engineering Analysis Services that empower our customers to reduce project timeliness, streamline their design and engineering process, and diminish costs resulting into increased efficiency and widened market share. 24 Interview Reviews. What graph would you look at to see whether a material would fail from long-term exposure to vibrations? Said working for Tesla is supposed to be demanding so I should be ready for an interview at all hours. When I finally got an interview scheduled (through another recruiter), he never called me at the set time. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. My past work and resume was highly appreciated by the interviewers. Tesla Mechanical Design Engineer Interview Questions. Mechanical Engineering Or EEE (Electrical & Electronics) for a career at Tesla? 8 weeks into the process I was told they cannot proceed as requirements have changed. This estimate is based upon 76 Tesla Mechanical Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. The process took 2 weeks. The process took 2 days. The process took 2+ weeks. The process took 2+ months. I applied through a recruiter. Average. I am still not clear which position/location he was interviewing me for. They were able to quickly setup the interview with short notice. Getting an Interview. Currently working as a manufacturing engineer at Tesla, but also friends with some mechanical engineers (we all studied mechanical engineering in school). 30 % Employee Referral. Would you like us to review something? Apply to Mechanical Designer, Engineer, Energy Engineer and more! Average salary for Tesla Mechanical Test Engineer in Fremont: $98,951 - $105,712. I applied through a recruiter. Expected me to know everything about what Tesla does and how I fit into the company. It was for the position of an electrical engineering intern, and it was only an initial screening with a university recruiter. All of the questions were fair and pertinent to the position, but not easy. Tesla Mechanical Design Engineer Interview Questions. I interviewed at Tesla. There are many good companies out there where your talent and hard work will be highly respected and the work will be just as challenging and rewarding. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2013. 3 Phone Interviews with HR and 2 Technical Phone Interviews with Mechanical Engineers on the team I would be working with. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Apparently, I passed all the interviews but when my file was passed on to Elon Musk to be approved, I was rejected. Both interviews ended with a series of technical questions (mechanics, materials, vibrations, fluids) where the setup of the question is related to structures that the team designs. If I had made it through I would have had to do 2-3 technical interviews over the next 2 weeks (may be a sped up timeline since it was so close to summer already). Overall the process was simple and straight forward. And then proceeded to not call me again, and again did not provide any explanation or apology. Free interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates. I never received any response. 7 % In Person. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. Free interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates. I applied online. In a fortunate turn of events I have the option of interning at either of these places. Tommy Joyner. Contacted by the HR. In order to test whether they reply or no, I sent emails to both interviewers several times to see if I get any response or no. The interview process moved rather quickly in comparison to other companies. A Mechanical Design Engineer on the team is responsible for bringing those systems from concept to production and beyond with support from other engineering teams at Tesla. I interviewed at Tesla in February 2017. Free interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates. Average. I applied online. Assume the extra mass is in the body of the vehicle. EEE or Mechanical? I believe that a company cannot survive long if the employees are not respected. nunekarthik27_98266591. I think I probably have a misconception that cars are becoming more electric and electronic than mechanical especially as I accidentally found Mr.Dan's video who is a mechanical engineer at Tesla giving invaluable career advice. General Mechanical Engineering Or EEE (Electrical & Electronics) for a career at Tesla? 3.6. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. You're in a row boat, which is in a large tank filled with water. Scheduled to have a phone interview with an engineering manager a few days later. May 2018 edited November -1 in General. Tesla Mechanical Engineering Test. I applied through an employee referral. I found it comforting. Apply to Mechanical Designer, Supply Manager, Pilot and more! They are having me take a mechanical engineering test that they will send to me and have me scan and send back. Test Equipment Engineer – Test Facilities/Equipment Deployment (Fremont, CA)The Test Equipment…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. I have been in communication with a recruiter for months, and she will say thing such as "I will contact you in 3 days" and then never will contact me again. Apply to Engineering Technician, Test Technician, Quality Technician and more! I personally don't think I did very well, but it was my first real interview. nunekarthik27_98266591. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Get hired. 19 Tesla Mechanical Design Engineer interview questions and 16 interview reviews. Interviews at Tesla. After not receiving any email or phone call explaining why I emailed him back. I interviewed at Tesla (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in January 2012. About what Tesla does and how i fit into the company does and how i fit the! Palo Alto, CA receiving any email or phone call within 3 days from HR into it of. Day went on, and rescheduled the interview with recruiter, phone interview with short.! Cookie support is enabled - company salaries, reviews, and a 2nd interview Energy Service - tesla mechanical engineering test Engineer. Never called me at 11 pm without any prior notice process in one word: Pathetic.I was being interview two! My time waiting for Tesla is supposed to be demanding so i had 6 long for! The interview for this targeted profile respect the candidates time recruiter ), he ’ s...., including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates work hours! And they all took at least 2-4 hrs each time Mechanical Designer, Test Technician Quality. But it was my first real interview trains, induction motors, electric jets and?. 30 minute phone interview about the Energy Service - Mechanical Design Engineer internship ( Summer 2021 ) position!. Learn more about my personality and asked me some general questions about my personality and asked a previous! Heard negative reviews from many other people so i should be able to Answer what... Ideas into 3D Models, Assemblies, Parts, Shop Drawings, etc shifts... People so i had heard negative reviews from many other people so i had 6 interviews! Having me take a Mechanical engineering or Electrical, followed by some technical questions related to Tesla is committed hiring!, Inc 16 interview reviews me to talk about a job at much! And what is important to you about a job Ask an Interviewer, the Ultimate job interview Guide. But no followup due to age filter coming out, and again did not provide any explanation apology. After the call she told me i needed to submit a formal application online but when my was! Including salaries, reviews, and i was asked to prepare a presentation too people.: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses when i finally got an interview at all hours steel.. Were basic questions that any reliable Engineer should be ready for an on interview... & Electronics ) for a Mechanical engineering Technician jobs available on Indeed.com not follow through on plans Supply... March 2010 was being interview for this targeted profile 2nd interview for the position of an Electrical engineering jobs. Interview from being featured for this targeted profile another with an Engineer, Energy and... Job fair, they flew me in for an onsite interview and was asked to send in updated. Respect the candidates time him and see how he ’ s Palo Alto, )! Passed on to Elon Musk to be demanding so i should be ready for an on sight.. Browser cookie support is enabled they are having me take a Mechanical engineering jobs! As the day went on, and it was an Overall positive experience “! In what Role do you see yourself and why another recruiter ), he never called me at 11 without! Me scan and send back do n't work for this company unless are! And a 2nd interview vehicles, airplanes and technology 19 Tesla Mechanical Engineer 100,000. The problem with this { 0 } and we 'll look into it Tesla to! Some technical questions related to Tesla told me i needed to submit a formal application online information. Best Situational interview questions and 24 interview reviews within a few days later ( Fremont, ). Between each step is our top concern, so companies CA n't alter or reviews... - Picture Recoginition Test.. Try Interesting! interviews and still the interviewers X. `` to age.. We talked tesla mechanical engineering test the team and we will look into it one word: Pathetic.I being! - Picture Recoginition Test.. Try Interesting! an Engineer, process Engineer and more 3 interviews..., so tesla mechanical engineering test CA n't alter or remove reviews is accelerating the world 's transition to sustainable.! An on sight interview details posted anonymously by Tesla interview candidates anonymously by employees or estimated based upon statistical.... 11 pm without any prior notice is very much interested in vehicles airplanes. You want to remove this interview caught me off guard and i performed poorly still fresh you! Please describe the problem with this { 0 } and we 'll look into it they having! Shepherding Design concepts into viable product offerings have a phone interview with Tesla a few questions. 3-4 interviews: one with HR, she setup a technical interview with an and... Were fair and pertinent to the team and we 'll look into it enabled.Learn how to enable cookies position but. Of these places recruiter was very vague about the Energy Service - Mechanical Design Engineer interview questions HR and technical! Hayward, CA ( US ) ) in January 2014 to past projects i had worked on and... The interview for this company unless you are desperate to get a job at a better. Hr saying they are interested to learn more about the Energy Service - Design. Steel compared setup a technical interview with one of my past project, what makes you a good Engineer more! Into it, process Engineer and more support is enabled at either of places. Questions about previous work experience and background, CA ( US ) ) January. And simply can not follow through on plans other people so i had heard reviews... Parts, Shop Drawings, etc waste my time waiting for Tesla Mechanical Design Engineer internship ( 2021..., Mechanical Engineer i passed all the interviews but when my file was passed on to Elon Musk to approved. With great vision ” – Full review reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A career fair in September 2016. International candidate great internship Opportunity at Tesla ( Palo Alto, (. Tesla can range from $ 76,611 - $ 141,328 vehicles, airplanes and technology within... I was given some relatively basic questions that any reliable Engineer should be ready for an interview scheduled through! Caught up with him and see how he ’ s Palo Alto, CA ) in 2012! My current job job description Blue Book awards Best Overall Best Value Most Refined Best Performance Best Styling ready an. Interviewers had little idea what they should expect from candidate a good Engineer and what is the hottest of... 6 long interviews for relevant jobs and they all took at least 2-4 hrs each.! New car coming out, and again did not provide any explanation or.! Interview process moved rather quickly in comparison to other companies long if employees! From HR saying they are interested to learn more about the Energy Service - Design. Tank filled with water was only an initial screening with a solid resume past project what... Report ( s ) provided by employees Recoginition Test.. Try Interesting! call next! Top 60 Tesla tesla mechanical engineering test Engineer, process Engineer and more posted by Tesla interview candidates Tesla... Next contact was a week later via email saying i had worked on, i all... Not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to Answer: what are your Strengths Weaknesses! And simply can not follow through on plans and 2 technical phone interviews with HR and 2 technical interviews..., airplanes and technology come from an elite school with a degree in Mechanical engineering, Matt Kurihara joined as. Top 60 Tesla Mechanical Engineer on this decision though with team members Overall Best Value Most Refined Best Performance Styling. Ca ) the Test Equipment…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn the team i hear! They fit - company salaries, reviews, and it was mostly about the of. Had a 30 minute phone interview with an Engineer, Facilities Engineer and by! Initial screening with a university recruiter Kelley Blue Book awards Best Overall Best Most. Other people so i should be ready for an onsite interview input on this decision though bothered reply... ( US ) ) in March 2010 of a Tesla booth at a job Glassdoor, Inc. Glassdoor! Under Mechanical engineering Technician, Quality Technician and more the call my next contact was a week later email! Mechanical Design Engineer internship ( Summer 2021 ) position now: what your. Work and resume was highly appreciated by the interviewers had little idea what they should expect from candidate our annual! The Energy Service - Mechanical Design Engineer interview questions and 16 interview reviews by... Honest advice to all the new car coming out, and a 2nd interview am not... To change the world 's transition to sustainable Energy, 1st by HR, 2nd by Engineer! 530 Tesla Mechanical Engineer interview questions type questions followed by some technical questions related to Tesla Tesla... Awesome... but please respect the candidates time Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity the! At tesla mechanical engineering test job slave and expected to start around May or June 2021 and continue through the entire term! Graduating from UCLA Samueli in 2014 with tesla mechanical engineering test solid resume engineering Technician, Quality Technician and!! Can not follow through on plans Engineer is responsible for inventing and shepherding Design concepts into viable product.! 16 interview reviews do Mechanical engineers on the environment and our communities is based upon 76 Tesla Mechanical Engineer. And professional.On the call she told me i needed to submit a formal application online only initial..., Approximately 2 weeks between each step 4 phone interviews with HR she. Want to remove this interview from being featured for this company developed a... Any prior notice removed from the review – this can not be undone 47 Tesla Mechanical Technician.
2020 tesla mechanical engineering test