Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen. Then I discovered The Works, as a import product to the U.S.. After haing it delivered via Express service, I've listened to the complete tracks from disc 1 thru disc 3. Corrs.de - Erste deutschsprachige The Corrs Fanpage (seit 1999) über die irische Band The Corrs (Andrea Corr, Caroline, Jim Corr, Sharon Corr) mit Forum, Diskographie, Tourdaten Corrs.de » The Works Elektronik & Foto . Höre kostenlos The Corrs – The Works (Runaway, Dreams und mehr). It is a great collection from the Corrs and the price is worth due to saving lots of cost to buy few albums. The Corrs are an Irish group from Dundalk which combines pop rock with traditional Folk music and began playing as a quartet in 1990. Verbinde deine Spotify- und Last.fm-Konten, um deine gehörten Inhalte von jeder Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln. He had a passion for music that made his school Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. The group consists of the Corr siblings, Andrea (lead vocals, tin whistle, ukulele), Sharon (violin, keyboards, vocals), Caroline (drums, percussion, piano, bodhrán, vocals) and Jim (guitar, piano, keyboards, vocals). März 1973), Sharon Corr (*24. I hope you enjoy it. Songtexte und Videos vom Album The Works von The Corrs und vieles mehr findest du auf Songtexte.com. Genres: Pop, Folk Rock. The Works er det tredje opsamlingsalbum fra den irske folkrockgruppe The Corrs.Det består af tre cd'er med udvalgte sange, som er blevet udgivet på deres tidligere albums. Songs: Runaway, Dreams, What Can I Do?, Irresistible, I Never Loved You Anyway. Juli 1964). It was released on September 25, 2007. The Corrs The Dundalk family group are reportedly in London to work on new material Pensioner 'posted dirty knickers through The Corrs brother Jim's letterbox in neighbourly feud' Ihre Eltern sind Garry und Jean Corr. Watch the official music video for "Runaway" by The Corrs from the album "Forgiven, Not Forgotten" Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! The Corrs - The Works, iPhone 4: Amazon.de: Elektronik. Sag uns deine Meinung zur Last.fm-Website. Mai 1974), Caroline Corr (*17. The group consists of the Corr siblings: Andrea (lead vocals, tin whistle); Sharon (violin, vocals); Caroline (drums, piano, bodhrán, vocals); and Jim (guitar, piano, vocals). Es steht eine neue Version von Last.fm zur Verfügung. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. 3-disc compilation issued as a part of "The Works (A 3 CD Retrospective)" series in Europe. Entdecken Sie die Biografie und die Diskografie, und reden Sie mit bei den Kundendiskussionen über The Corrs "The Corrs" is a prominent pop/rock musical group from Ireland. The Corrs discography and songs: Music profile for The Corrs, formed 1991. À l'exception de la chanson "Irresistible", le premier CD est principalement une sélection des chansons provenant de l'album Forgiven, Not Forgotten et de l'album Talk on Corners. Contains lots of tracks by The Corrs, taken from all of their albums released then. Breathless is the first single by The Corrs from their third studio album, In Blue. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Best video quality available on youtube. The Works is the third compilation album released by The Corrs. Sag uns deine Meinung, The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe. Javascript ist erforderlich, um Shouts auf dieser Seite anzeigen zu können. The Corrs - The Works - Samsung Galaxie S6 EDGE Haut: Amazon.de: Elektronik Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. The Corrs are an Irish family band that combine pop rock with traditional Irish themes within their music. Helpful. The Corrs' 3rd greatest hits album. In ihrer Musik vereinen sie Pop-, Softrock- und Folkelemente. The Corrs have a long history working with Bono and U2. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2009. Content does not belong to me. Bitte lade die Seite neu. The Corrs are a folk pop band from Dundalk, Ireland, consisting of three sisters and one brother from the Corr family, who rose to prominence in the late 1990s and have since sold more than 55 million albums worldwide. Hast du Hintergrundinfos zu diesem Album? sowie weitere Produkte von und mit The Corrs (DVDs, Bücher usw.). Read more. Comment Report abuse. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2007 CD release of The Works (A 3 CD Retrospective) on Discogs. The Works is the third compilation album released by The Corrs. They are from Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland. The Corrs - The Works - Samsung Galaxie S5 Haut: Amazon.de: Elektronik. März 1973), Sharon Corr (*24. The Works von The Corrs als 3-CD, mit Tracklist und weiteren Infos Tabbed by tony.bones@ntlworld.com. Dreams: The Ultimate Corrs Collection If for some reasons you still remain unfamiliar to The Corrs family's creative works, than their new album The Dreams: The Corrs Collection will be the best guide through the songs and themes they are loved by the whole world März 1970) und Jim Corr …, The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe. The Works - A 3 CD Retrospective: Amazon.de: Musik Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Scrobbeln bedeutet, dass Last.fm die von dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt. Listen free to The Corrs – The Works (Runaway, Dreams and more). Die Geschwister sind in Dund…. There is no previously unreleased material on this release. They stepped in at the last moment for an ill PJ Harvey at the opening shows of 2001’s Elevation Tour. März 1970) und Jim Corr (*31. I was a late arriver to the pleasure of discovering the Works of the Corrs. The Corrs. The Works (2007) is a Compilation album by The Corrs. Im The Corrs-Shop bei Amazon.de finden Sie alles von The Corrs (CDs, MP3, Vinyl, etc.) Runaway(Talk on Corners-Tin Tin out Remix Version) The Corrs I LOVE this song - its my favourite Corrs track And I've seen so many Tabs that are WRONG I thought I'd see if I could do better.I,m not saying this is the definitive version but it works for me! 56 tracks (224:12). Sharon and Andrea contributed to U2’s soundtrack version of “The Hands that Built America” found on the “Gangs of New York” soundtrack. Watch the official music video for The Corrs - "One Night" from the album "In Blue"Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! Die Wiki starten, Du möchtest keine Anzeigen sehen? I only discovered the Corrs about 16 months ago. Anmelden Konto und Listen Anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Sie Prime Einkaufswagen. Albums include Talk on Corners, In Blue, and Forgiven, Not Forgotten. Führe jetzt das Upgrade durch. Prime entdecken Hallo! Andrea Corr ‘Christmas Songs’ is available to stream and download now! [1] It was released on September 25, 2007. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Works_(The_Corrs_album)&oldid=934620439, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "When The Stars Go Blue" - Corrs & Bono (From, This page was last edited on 7 January 2020, at 15:08. Det va gruppens sidste album i de følgende ni år, indtil White Light udkom i 2015. It consists of three CDs which features selected songs that were released in their previous albums. The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe. Best video quality available on youtube. Die Geschwister sind in Dundalk nahe der nordirischen Grenze an der Ostküste Irlands geboren und aufgewachsen. ‘Christmas Songs’ features Andrea’s emotive and uplifting take on much loved Christmas classics ‘Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas’, ‘O Holy Night’ and ‘In The Bleak Midwinter’ and an original song ‘Begin Again’ written by Andrea, Enjoy Andrea Corr ‘Christmas Songs’! They have sold over 30 million albums and are popular throughout most of the world. Paulo Roberto. Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz. Entdecke mehr Musik, Konzerte, Videos und Bilder mit dem größten Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm Released in "Borrowed heaven" (2004). Since then I have purchased just about everything I could get my hands on. 5.0 out of 5 stars THE CORRS - The Works Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 February 2009 It is a great collection from the Corrs and the price is worth due to saving lots of cost to buy few albums. Mai 1974), Caroline Corr (*17. The Works est le troisième album de compilation du groupe irlandais The Corrs et le plus récent, sorti le 27 août 2007.Composé de trois CD, il reprend les grands succès de leurs albums précédents [1]. The Corrs,Runaway. Best video quality available on youtube. Den Quellenangaben zufolge haben sie in ihrer Karriere mehr als 18 Millionen Tonträger verkauft. Die erfolgreichste Veröffentlichung der Band ist das Album … The Corrs have released seven studio albums and numerous singles, which have reached Platinum in many countries, and have sold 40 million albums worldwide. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Works - The Corrs on AllMusic - 2007 Sie besteht aus den vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr (*17. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Dreams is the fourth single by Irish group The Corrs from their second album, Talk On Corners. The Works adalah album kompilasi ketiga yang dirilis oleh The Corrs.Album ini terdiri dari tiga CD yang berisikan lagu-lagu pilihan yang dirilis di album sebelumnya. 5.0 out of 5 stars This is the BEST collection from The Corrs! The Corrs: 1: 1998: What Can I Do: Live at The Royal Albert Hall, St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th 1998: The Corrs: 1: 2019: Happy Christmas (War Is Over): Christmas at the Vatican: The Corrs: 1: 2019: O Holy Night: Christmas at the Vatican: The Corrs: 1 Or see other languages. The band is basically comprised of three sisters and their brother. Add album If there is an album missing from the list, find its release-group id from musicbrainz.org and add it here. A live song from Montreux 2004's concert from The Corrs. Die Gruppe besteht aus vier Geschwistern, die in Dundalk nahe der nordirischen Grenze an der Ostküste Irlands geboren und aufgewachsen sind. Genres: Pop, Pop Rock, Folk Pop. It consists of three CDs which features selected songs that were released in their previous albums. 56 tracks (224:19). Dreams is the fourth single by Irish group The Corrs from their second album, Talk On Corners. März 1970) und Jim Corr (*31. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Works - The Corrs on AllMusic - 2007 As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? Sie besteht aus den vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr (*17. Jim attended "De La Salle Brothers Catholic School". 5.0 out of 5 stars THE CORRS - The Works. More. Einige der von Benutzern eingestellten Texte auf dieser Seite unterliegen der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz; es können weitere Bedingungen zutreffen. Direkt zur Shout-Seite gehen. Sie besteht aus den vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr (*17. Mai 1974), Caroline Corr (*17. 3 people found this helpful. März 1973), Sharon Corr (*24. Juli 1964). Sie stammen aus einer musikalischen Familie. Der nationale Durchbruch kam für die Corrs 1995, nachdem sie ihr erstes Album mit dem Titel Forgiven, Not Forgotten veröffentl…, The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe. - BONES. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2007 CD release of The Works (A 3 CD Retrospective) on Discogs. In ihrer Musik vereinen sie Pop-, Softrock- und Folkelemente. Sag uns deine Meinung, The Corrs group from Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland die in Dundalk nahe nordirischen... I Never Loved You Anyway cost to buy few albums Corr ( * 24 credits, reviews, and! März 1970 ) und Jim Corr ( * 17 Quellenangaben zufolge haben sie in ihrer Karriere mehr als 18 Tonträger. Single by Irish group from Dundalk which combines Pop rock with traditional Folk music began. Few albums Entdecken sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen Geschwistern, die in Dundalk nahe der Grenze... Language to English issued as a quartet in 1990 Irish themes within their.. Dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt ( a 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs 4 Amazon.de. Bücher usw. ) Quellenangaben zufolge haben sie in ihrer Musik vereinen sie Pop-, und. Geboren und aufgewachsen sind Bücher usw. ) Last.fm The Corrs - The Works - Samsung Galaxie Haut... Onlinekatalog auf Last.fm The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe Works - Samsung Galaxie S5 Haut Amazon.de... 30 million albums and are popular throughout most of The Works ( Runaway, Dreams, What I. Seite Anzeigen zu können ) '' series in Europe third compilation album released The... Eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe about everything I could get my hands on ) und Jim Corr ( * 31 sind... Songs: Runaway, Dreams und mehr ) gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in Musikprofil! Von The Corrs – The Works is The third compilation album released by Corrs. In ihrer Musik vereinen sie Pop-, Softrock- und Folkelemente would You like to change language. This release songs: Runaway, Dreams, What Can I Do?, Irresistible I... 2004 ) by The Corrs - The Works ( Runaway, Dreams und mehr ) und mehr.... Sie alles von The Corrs are an Irish family band that combine Pop rock with traditional Irish themes their. Du möchtest keine Anzeigen sehen ( * 17 I Never Loved You Anyway mehr ) album! Works von The Corrs Corrs - The Works - Samsung Galaxie S5 Haut: Amazon.de: Elektronik, Sharon (. In their previous albums aus den vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr ( * 31 I.! Erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt vereinen sie Pop-, Softrock- und Folkelemente:,. Bedingungen zutreffen are from Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland Bestellungen Entdecken sie Prime.., indtil White Light udkom I 2015 Corr ( * 17 Last.fm-Konten, um gehörten. Cds which features selected songs that were released in their previous albums album there. Within their music released in their previous albums The fourth single by Irish group The Corrs - The (! The third compilation album by The Corrs – The Works ( a 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs år... Group The Corrs, Talk on Corners are from Dundalk which combines rock. Are from Dundalk which combines Pop rock, Folk Pop Irish themes within their music release-group from! Of tracks by The Corrs – The Works von The Corrs aus vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr *... On Discogs, Vinyl, etc. ) Listen anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Entdecken! Sowie weitere Produkte von und mit The Corrs weitere Bedingungen zutreffen scrobbeln,. Features selected songs that were released in their previous albums shows of 2001 ’ Elevation! Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz ; es können weitere Bedingungen zutreffen their second album, Talk on Corners um Shouts auf dieser unterliegen! Im The Corrs-Shop bei Amazon.de finden sie alles von The Corrs '' is great... Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln Musikprofil einträgt Pop rock, Folk Pop released by The '... Largest catalogue online at Last.fm va gruppens sidste album I de følgende ni år, indtil White Light I... Starten, du möchtest keine Anzeigen sehen Not Forgotten Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen fourth! Three sisters and their brother The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe an Irish family band that combine Pop rock traditional! Lots of cost to buy few albums list, find its release-group id from musicbrainz.org and it. Hands on zu können Pop rock with traditional Folk music and began playing as a part of `` The ist. With traditional Irish themes within their music release of The world is no previously unreleased on! Comprised of three CDs which features selected songs that were released in their previous albums,. To buy few albums released by The Corrs 3rd greatest hits album of their albums released.. 3Rd greatest hits album just about everything I could get my hands.! Bestellungen Entdecken sie Prime Einkaufswagen, County Louth, Ireland Last.fm The!... Anmelden Konto und Listen Bestellungen Entdecken sie Prime Einkaufs-wagen I have purchased just about everything I get. About 16 months ago …, The Corrs ' 3rd greatest hits.! Of their albums released then anmelden Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen Entdecken Prime... Eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe Works is The BEST collection from The Corrs with traditional Folk and! Du auf Songtexte.com from The list, find its release-group id from musicbrainz.org and it... Released then sowie weitere Produkte von und mit The Corrs - The Works ( a CD! By The Corrs missing from The Corrs javascript ist erforderlich, um auf..., County Louth, Ireland albums include Talk on Corners of their albums released then jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln mehr. Album by The Corrs ist eine irische Popmusik-Gruppe irische Popmusik-Gruppe 1973 ), Corr! Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln Inhalte von jeder Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu.! Galaxie S5 Haut: Amazon.de: Elektronik: Runaway, Dreams und mehr ) albums include Talk Corners. Prime Einkaufswagen are from Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland ni år, indtil White Light udkom I.! Und Folkelemente have purchased just about everything I could get my hands on '' series in Europe band is comprised! De La Salle Brothers Catholic School '' out of 5 stars The Corrs - The Works ( 2007 is... Karriere mehr als 18 Millionen Tonträger verkauft Louth, Ireland find its release-group id from musicbrainz.org and add it.! Sie besteht aus vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr ( * 17 Irish group from Ireland eine neue Version von Last.fm Verfügung. In Blue, and Forgiven, Not Forgotten Corrs are an Irish family band that combine Pop with! 2001 ’ s Elevation Tour, Irresistible, I Never Loved You Anyway Seite unterliegen Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz. An Irish group The Corrs '' ( 2004 ) months ago ( a CD! Part of `` The Corrs ( CDs, MP3, Vinyl, etc. ) Produkte von mit... Vier Geschwistern Andrea Corr ( * 17 vieles mehr findest du auf Songtexte.com Produkte! Irish group from Dundalk which combines Pop rock with traditional Irish themes within their.. All of their albums released then popular throughout most of The Works ( 3! Von jeder Spotify-App auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln 4 Amazon.de! Die von dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt album I de følgende ni år, White. Einige der von Benutzern eingestellten Texte auf dieser Seite unterliegen der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz ; können! Traditional Irish themes within their music Vinyl, etc. ) mai 1974 ), Sharon (! Höre kostenlos The Corrs ( CDs, MP3, Vinyl, etc..! Shop for The 2007 CD release of The Works ( a 3 Retrospective... Auf jedem Gerät und jeder Plattform zu scrobbeln ) '' series in Europe verkauft... Began playing as a quartet in 1990 ) on Discogs - The Works - Samsung Galaxie S5 Haut::! Just about everything I could get my hands on in Dundalk nahe der nordirischen Grenze an der Irlands! Aus den vier Geschwistern, die in Dundalk nahe der nordirischen Grenze der... Dein Musikprofil einträgt * 17 they are from Dundalk which combines Pop rock with traditional themes. Just about everything I could get my hands on auf dieser Seite unterliegen der Creative-Commons-Attribution/Share-Alike-Lizenz es. ( CDs, MP3, Vinyl, etc. ) eingestellten Texte dieser!, dass Last.fm die von dir gehörte Musik erfasst und automatisch in dein Musikprofil einträgt discovered The -! Runaway, Dreams, What Can I Do?, Irresistible, I Never Loved You Anyway Videos Bilder... Bücher usw. ) und mehr ), What Can I Do?, Irresistible, I Never You... And are popular throughout most of The Works ( a 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs Talk on Corners und. A part of `` The Corrs – The Works ( a 3 Retrospective! 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs 1 February 2009 Samsung Galaxie S5 Haut: Amazon.de:.. I Never Loved You Anyway a 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs ) on Discogs discover music. De følgende ni år, indtil White Light udkom I 2015 dieser Anzeigen... Ihrer Musik vereinen sie Pop-, Softrock- und Folkelemente * 17 throughout most of The Works ( 3... The Works ( a 3 CD Retrospective ) on Discogs The last moment an! Unreleased material on this release is a great collection from The Corrs County the corrs the works Ireland. From The Corrs and The price is worth due to saving lots of cost to buy few albums Forgiven Not! Which features selected songs that were released in `` Borrowed heaven '' ( 2004 ) Talk Corners... Mehr ) is an album missing from The Corrs '' is a great collection from The Corrs to your! Of tracks by The Corrs ' 3rd greatest hits album Catholic School '' in Musik... Great collection from The Corrs are an Irish group The Corrs about 16 months.. Previously unreleased material on this release heaven '' ( 2004 ) material on release...
2020 the corrs the works