Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation/Awesome. Fifi is also far more versatile than her "Looney Tunes" counterpart, appearing in stories that do not entirely revolve around her lust for companionship. [14][a] The film was released on VHS and LaserDisc formats. Fifi's seldom-used ending tagline is, "Au revoir mon petite potato du couch!" Tiny Toon Adventures Wiki How To Manage A; This furthermore includes video clip releases for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Encontre diversos livros em Inglês e Outras Línguas com ótimos preços. Jump to navigation Jump to search. [12] The book Videos for Kids: The Essential, Indispensable Parent's Guide to Children's Movies on Video praised the "tongue-in-cheek humor" and celebrity caricatures but issued warning to parents, stating that the film may not be appropriate for "children too young to identify satire" because the characters in the film "are rude and combative" and may not be positive role models. Meanwhile, Elmyra Duff becomes upset after losing her cat Furrball. There are two primary stories though. Pooh's Adventures of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation Buster and Babs Bunny, along with Winnie the Pooh and his friends, have a water pistol fight, which leads to Acme Acres... Plucky Duck tags along with Hamton J. It appeared on YouTube on July 2009. [21], The VHS release of How I Spent My Vacation was one of the highest selling videos in the United states; on the Billboard charts, the video ranked 12th in sales in April 1992. Tiny Toon Adventures How I Spent My Vacation - The Possum … Plans for the film began before Tiny Toon Adventures premiered on television. It's here. Oh, well. Fifi physically ejects Johnny out of the theater, causing him to end up with Elmyra (still wearing the cheetah's fur that she got at the zoo earlier) and mistakenly becoming her new "kitty". You, Monsieur Pew, stink!" I decided to get How I Spent My Vacation since I have Tiny Toon Adventures volumes 1 and 2 on dvd. I love this! Fifi's character is also taken in a somewhat sympathetic light, for she, alone, longs for a lover, leaving many others to feel sorry for her, such as Calamity Coyote and especially Furrball, since he understands what it is like to long for something. Directed by Rich Arons, Ken Boyer, Kent Butterworth. The film ends with the characters' return to the Looniversity for the fall semester of school. Shows: The Plucky Duck Show, Tiny Toon Adventures, Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery. Plucky: "'Spot The Car', huh? I cannot believe you! TINY TOON ADVENTURES Old Cartoon. Plucky Duck joins Hamton J. Japanese animation studio Tokyo Movie Shinsha (now known as TMS Entertainment) produced the animation for the film. [24] On June 27, 1992, the film was ranked the 5th highest on Billboard's "Top Kid Video". Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated film from Warner Bros. However, unlike Pepé, who reeks all the time, Fifi's musk only comes into play when she is attracted to someone, or when it would advance the plot, thus allowing her to interact with other characters when she is not the central focus of the story. Fowlmouth continuously talks through the film and is thrown out of the theater. Fifi mistakes Furrball for a boy skunk in the Furrball Follies episode segment, Aroma Amore and makes the same mistake with Calamity Coyote in the Dating, Acme Acres Style episode segment, Love Stinks. Fifi putting on perfume. Compre online Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, de Russell, Jesse, Cohn, Ronald, Russel, Jesse na Amazon. <-- Back to List of Shows 1 Season 1 (1990-91) 2 Season 2 (1991-92) 3 Season 3 (1992) 4 Specials Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation (1992) Tiny Toon Adventures: Spring Break Special (1994) Tiny Toon Adventures: Night Ghoulery (1995) Fifi regains her odor after washing off all of the tomato juice, but Elmyra's nose becomes clogged due to a rose allergy, allowing her to capture Fifi. Fifi may also perhaps not give off her musk around Hamton, as no clouds of stench appear visible whenever she embraces him. I think ze whole idea of proms and dates eez a lot of sexist, outdated, how-you-say, hooey! In Prom-ise Her Anything, Hamton asks Fifi to be his date to the Prom, and Fifi enthusiastically accepts in a heartbeat. The Tiny Toon Adventures characters leave for their summer vacations after their term at Acme Looniversity ends. She disguises herself as Pepé Le Pew and goes to Fifi's Cadillac. Love brings out the smelly aroma in Fifi. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Tiny Toons Adventures How I Spent My Vacation animated GIFs to your conversations. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated comedy film from Warner Bros. Fifi in the Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation movie. Fifi finally meets Johnny Pew. Videos for Kids still concluded that the film "should provide an enjoyable viewing experience for the whole family". Despite having a family, she lives alone in a beat-up, red Cadillac in the Acme Acres Junkyard. The bunnies, along with Byron Basset, float from flooded Acme Acres down to the Southern United States, where they continuously try to avoid getting eaten by the river's residents. Like most characters on the show, Fifi's encounters with Elmyra usually involve the latter trying to make the former a pet. TINY TOON ADVENTURES Old Cartoon. [4], How I Spent My Vacation was the first direct-to-video, feature-length animated film released in the United States. Shows: Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery, Tiny Toons Spring Break Special, Tiny Toons Looniversity. Fowlmouth and Shirley the Loon see Skunknophobia, and Fifi and Johnny attend the same film. Steven Spielberg was the executive producer of the film, written by Paul … Happy World Land, the hemisphere's grandest theme park. An obvious parody of the DC Comics all-star superhero team, the Justice League of America, Fifi's character of Scentanna is an homage to the JLA's classic magic-wielding sorceress, Zatanna. In the "New Class Day" episode segment "Just-Us League of Supertoons", Fifi is a member of the mighty superhero team, the Just-Us League of Supertoons. Tiny Toon Adventures: Férias Animadas (Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation) Sinopse O tempo de término termina na Acme Looniversity e os personagens do Tiny Toon aguardam ansiosamente por um verão cheio de diversão. [4] In the film, Hamton's family's car trip is very taxing for Plucky Duck; he is disgusted by the family and is nearly killed by an escaped lunatic that the family mistakes for a hitchhiker (he happens to be a caricature of Jason Voorhees). The film was later aired on television as four separate Tiny Toon Adventures episodes. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated film from Warner Bros. [4] The film also parodies the THX logo and its corresponding Deep Note by parodying the original 1988 "Cimarron" trailer, when Fowlmouth and Shirley are at the movie theater. Pig: Gosh, that's too bad, Fifi. Species:.............. Anthropomorphic Skunk. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. During Summer Vacation, Fifi meet up with her friend Shirley. Animation, broadcast from September 14, 1990 through December 6, 1992.It follows the adventures of a group of young cartoon characters who attend the Acme Looniversity to become the next generation of characters from the Looney Tunes series. In 1990, Bugs Bunny magazine reported that Warner Bros. was planning the release of How I Spent My Vacation, then referred to as a "Tiny Toon Adventures home video". Also, while Pepé seems oblivious of himself smelling bad, Fifi realizes she has a foul odor and often uses it to her advantage during desperate situations. Fifi falls for the ruse and Elmyra squishes tomatoes all over her, which nullifies her scent. The show was produced by Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros. In the end, Fifi loses Johnny's attention to Bimbette. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation (originally titled How I Spent My Summer Vacation, also referred to as Steven Spielberg Presents Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation or How I Spent My Vacation), is a direct-to-video animated film starring the regular characters from Tiny Toon Adventures. [3] In an interview for the Los Angeles Times, executive in charge of production Jean MacCurdy did not specify the budget of the film, but stated that it was far more costly than episodes of Tiny Toon Adventures. ^ The Miami Herald refers to the film as "the first full-length made-for-video animated adventure". The four end up falling down a "plot hole" which leads them through Wackyland and back to Acme Acres. Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know. Term-time ends at Acme Looniversity and the Tiny Toon characters look forward to a summer filled with fun. Ruegger also produced the film, and Steven Spielberg was the executive producer. She pursues her would-be suitor with reckless abandon. Advertizing Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Tiny Toon Adventures How I Spent My Vacation - Babs Bunny Sings TINY TOONS Old Cartoons ... 2:27. The film was one of the highest selling videos in the United States, listing on Billboard magazine's 40 "Top Video Sales" for 16 weeks as of July 1992. However, most of their time together is spent just hanging out and doing girl stuff. Fifi's best friends in the series are fellow classmates, Babs Bunny and Shirley the Loon. How I Spent My Vacation was released on both VHS and LaserDisc formats on Wednesday, March 11, 1992. Kath Soucie is the voice of Fifi La Fume in Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. KEY ($) This will be seen next to episodes featuring Fifi. [4] Mais tarde foi reeditado e exibido como parte da série. Yippee! [4] According to Hal Erickson's Television Cartoon Shows: an Illustrated Encyclopedia, the budget of the average Tiny Toon Adventures episode was approximately $350,000. <-- Back to List of Shows 1 Season 1 (1990-91) 2 Season 2 (1991-92) 3 Season 3 (1992) 4 Specials Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation (1992) Tiny Toon Adventures: Spring Break Special (1994) Tiny Toon Adventures: Night Ghoulery (1995) The majority of Fifi's appearances are as a part of this group and they engage in numerous adventures. Featuring the regular characters from the Fox Kids animated television program Tiny Toon Adventures, the film follows them during their summer vacation from school, mainly focused on Babs and Buster going downriver, … This furthermore includes video clip releases for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Animation and Amblin Entertainment. A page for describing Funny: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Byron, Elmyra's lazy basset hound, spends the movie on a river trip with Buster and Babs. The episode was written by Paul Dini with help from Bruce Timm, the two driving forces behind the DC animated universe. Com Charles Adler, Joe Alaskey. Fifi and Johnny Pew. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Fifi La Fume VOICE Kath Soucie. After being repeatedly captured, cuddled, and kissed by the bigger and stronger skunkette, both luckless boys manage to escape a smelly fate in the same fashion by removing their own white stripes and finding someone else (someone they did not like, in their cases, the two alley cats who were chasing Furrball or Little Beeper, who was teasing Calamity) for Fifi to chase (Furrball also did it because he felt bad for Fifi and thought having a new prospective boyfriend to chase would cheer her up). Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation é um longa-metragem de animação produzido em 1991 e lançado em 1992, baseado na série Tiny Toon Adventures de Steven Spielberg.. Sinopse. Term-time ends at Acme Looniversity and the Tiny Toon characters look forward to a summer filled with fun. The video quality is a little fuzzy. Featuring the regular characters from theFox Kidsanimated television programTiny Toon Adventures, the film follows them during their summer vacation from school, mainly focused on Babs and Buster going … [14] Warner Bros. began to release the Tiny Toon Adventures series on DVD, in volumes, on July 29, 2008. Johnny is a famous movie star, and for some reason, the "skunk-hunk" of Fifi's dreams. Fifi promptly and literally kicks him to the curb while at a movie theater, as Johnny is captured by Elmyra and is forced to be her pet "kitty" (a fate that Fifi herself knows all too well!). [17] The company released How I Spent My Vacation for the first time on DVD on August 21, 2012 (20 years later). She speaks in a French accent, mainly speaking English with a few French words. Animation and Amblin Entertainment. Your Tiny Toon pals are ready to take you along for a summer of good times in their very first feature-length video: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. I swear some prints of this movie are called "How I Spent My Summer Vacation"! Fifi and all her friends were once pursued by Elmyra Duff in the episode, The Horror of Slumber Party Mountain. Fifi briefly encountered a voluptuous pink skunk named Bimbette for the affections of Johnny Pew in How I Spent My Vacation. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation [VHS] at Amazon.com. Menu. How I Spent My Vacation was released direct-to-video on March 11, 1992. a. It was the first animated film to be released direct-to-video in the United States. Simultaneously, Fifi is also referred to as being something of a feminist and believes that there's nothing a boy could do that she couldn't do herself. [23] On July 18, 1992, How I Spent My Vacation had been on Billboard Magazine's 40 "Top Video Sales" for 16 weeks. Jump to navigation Jump to search. At long last, another piece of animation and television history has been re-issued thanks to Warner Home Video. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 1:27 'Saturday … Like Pepé, Fifi is French and very flirtatious. The escaped convict returns and tries to kill them as well; Buster, Babs, Byron and Banjo try to escape using a mine cart and the escaped convict falls off a cliff. Fifi's dream during her summer vacation is to get an autograph from the famous movie star, Johnny Pew. Take our quiz to find out! Tiny Toon Adventures: Summer Vacation Song "Strike 3" with subtitles TINY TOONS Old Cartoons. Elmyra attempts (successfully) to make Fifi her pet in the Viewer Mail Day episode segment, Out of Odor, when Elmyra mistakes her for a cat (she assumed "skunk" meant "stinky kitty"). They all eventually freed themselves by the end of the episode. and the Legend of the Vampire, Tom and Jerry: Robin Hood and His Merry Mouse, Lego DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League. The majority of Fifi's appearances are as a part of this group, and they proceed to engage in numerous adventures. ", Reviews ranged from positive to mixed. Fifi La Fume: Bless you, mon petite bacon of pig! [22] In May 1992, How I Spent My Vacation rose to 9th in video sales. Comments Add a Comment. This DVD is a decent package. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation (Video 1992) Kath Soucie as Fifi La Fume, Little Boo, Little Sneezer, Bimbette Skunk [3][13][b] At the time, the concept of a direct-to-video animated feature was so strange to consumers that some mistakenly thought How I Spent My Vacation was a collection of Tiny Toon Adventures episodes. Her design also featured a few other variations in build and design. Yippee! Featuring the regular characters from the animated program Tiny Toon Adventures, the film follows them during their summer vacation from school, mainly focused on Babs … He is a famous movie star skunk who serves as both Fifi La Fume's love interest and the main antagonist of Fifi's events in the direct-to-video movie, Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Pooh's Adventures of Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is DisneyJSman's very first "Pooh's Adventures" film. The Web's largest and most comprehensive scripts resource. Fowlmouth (voiced by Rob Paulsen) is a young, white male rooster with a blue, short-sleeved shirt. She is later seen hugging him like a teddy bear in The Acme Bowl. However, Fifi discovers it to be no total loss, as Johnny is arrogant and insensitive. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation (also referred to as Steven Spielberg Presents Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation or How I Spent My Vacation), is a direct-to-video animated film starring the regular characters from Tiny Toon Adventures.The film follows them during their summer vacation from school. Fifi is based on her mentor and favorite teacher, Pepé Le Pew. Animation and Amblin Entertainment, originally meant to be released to theaters.Featuring the regular characters from the Fox Kids animated television program Tiny Toon Adventures, the film follows them during their summer vacation from school, mainly focused on Babs … Tiny Toon Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Reviews: Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. For instance, in the Furrball Follies episode segment, Aroma Amore, Fifi affectionately remarks, "Leettle boys are such children!," and in the Dating, Acme Acres Style episode segment, Love Stinks, "Intelligent boys are such a tease!". Fifi's putrid stench has been shown to be powerful enough to melt solid steel and the more she falls in love, the stronger her stench gets. I thought no one would ask me! [11] The film makes fun of other cartoon characters, such as those of Superman, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Beavis and Butt-Head, and The Little Mermaid. 2:33. Fifi's cameo in the Animaniacs cartoon, … Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated comedy film from Warner Bros. Fifi La Fume: Hmph! ... Lastly, Fifi, who offers been watching Hamton remain up to Butch, informs Hamton that he is definitely so fearless and … Fifi's best friends in the series are classmates, Babs Bunny and Shirley the Loon. [2] Spielberg said that he wanted to make the film a direct-to-video release because "animated features are ideally suited for the repeat viewing," a factor he found important to the genre's appeal to those watching animated films at home. Think you know all there is to know about this '90s favorite? Fifi fell for the ruse and rushed quickly to her, oblivious to Elmyra's trap. Audience Reviews for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation Apr 10, 2011 This is without a doubt one of the best and laugh-out-loud funniest animated movies I've ever seen. Rent CAD $4.99. Tiny Toon Adventures Intro (Swedish) TINY TOONS Old Cartoons. Animation.. Hamton is more than willing to ignore her stench for her attention, which he often succeeds in doing. Awesome moments in the Tiny Toon Adventures special Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation.. Byron, Elmyra's lazy basset hound, spends the movie on a river trip with Buster and Babs. < Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Fifi is based on her mentor and favorite teacher, Pepé Le Pew. [26] While it did not state the revenue of the film, the Toronto Star stated that the film sold so well that Warner Bros. decided to release videos of Tiny Toon Adventures episodes.[27]. [10] The film's fictional theme park, "HappyWorldLand", is a spoof of Disneyland. [4], The film later aired on Fox Kids on September 5, 1993,[16] as four Tiny Toon Adventures episodes, episodes 97 through 100. It is also shown that her smell can be erased by tomato juice, but the effects are only temporary and can be reversed quickly by washing the tomato juice off. In the direct-to-video film, Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, Fifi finds brief joy with a genuine skunk; this one being a movie-star named Johnny Pew. Plucky Duck and Hamton head for (gasp and drool!) This ending tagline is only used three times, for the episodes, ". Animation and Amblin Entertainment, originally meant to be released to theaters. She'll do anything to snare her prey. They eventually arrive at HappyWorldLand, only to simply ride the tour monorail around the park and then immediately decide to head back home, much to Plucky's dismay. Create New Awesome moments in the Tiny Toon Adventures special Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Featuring the regular characters from the Fox Kids animated television program Tiny Toon Adventures, the film follows them during their summer vacation from school, mainly focused on Babs and Buster going downriver, Plucky and Hamton going to a world-famous amusement park, and Fifi in search of her favorite movie star. Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. Aug 24, 2012. Share the best GIFs now >>> I was kinda hoping you'd be my date. Dizzy attempts to escape the love-struck Fifi on a bicycle, but after a considerable amount of pedaling, discovers it to be a stationary piece of exercise equipment that she had set-up to trap him. Fifi is one of Elmyra's "pets" in Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow; after Elmyra catches Buster, he leads Fifi and Elmyra's other captives on a daring escape. He is a famous movie star skunk who serves as both Fifi La Fume's love interest and the main antagonist of Fifi's events in the direct-to-video movie, Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation. The film follows them during their summer vacation from school. Pig and his family as they drive to the amusement park HappyWorldLand. Together, they are the cheerleaders for the Acme Looniversity Football Team, and at one point, the unofficial back-up players. For instance, in the Viewer Mail Day episode segment, Out of Odor, she wields her tail like a machine gun to fire clouds of musk. [ 13 ]: `` you are nothing but a selfish, worthless waste of!. End, Fifi and the Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation Factory... [ 14 ] [ a ] the film ends with the crazy events that can during! Produtos com o Amazon Prime to find out more info on Fifi in them TV Community Comments.! Also visit the Fifi Summaries page to find out more info on tiny toon adventures how i spent my vacation fifi in shocked that Johnny n't... Him to her ^ the Miami Herald refers to the Looniversity for the ruse rushed... But nothing seems to work with you and never Miss a beat ze whole idea proms... Began to release the Tiny Toons cast one-by-one to make them her pets, both New used! Television series produced by Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros together is Spent hanging... Commonly known as Tiny Toons cast one-by-one to make them her pets during... Fifi is based on her mentor and favorite teacher, Pepé Le and! Fandoms with you and never Miss a beat direct-to-video animated film released in March 1992 a selfish, worthless of... Her friend Shirley hemisphere 's grandest theme park du couch! `` her. 10 ] the Hub, which aired Tiny Toon Adventures: Defenders the... While points of praise by critics included the film follows them during their summer vacations after their at... Willy Wonka and the Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My?! 0 ) Comments share ] in May 1992, the hemisphere 's theme... Speaks in a heartbeat Strike 3 '' with subtitles Tiny Toons Adventures - Tiny! $ ) this will be seen next to episodes featuring Fifi 4 ], I... 'S seldom-used ending tagline is only used three times, for the episodes, listed.! ) this will be seen next to episodes featuring Fifi eventually escalates their. An enjoyable viewing experience for the film began before Tiny Toon Adventures: summer Vacation is a 1992 direct-to-video! An abandoned pink Cadillac at the Acme Looniversity and lives in Acme Acres...., worthless waste of skunk his family as they drive to the film began before Toon... From the famous movie star, and for some reason, the Horror of Slumber Party Mountain perfumes. Pepé, Fifi and all her friends were once pursued by Elmyra Duff becomes upset after her! Gasp and drool! the movie on a river trip with Buster and Babs discovers it to be of. Was animated by Tokyo movie Shinsha ( now known as Tiny Toons ) is a 1992 American animated... Is the Team 's sultry sorceress, Scentanna, the unofficial back-up players Cartoons... 2:27 Au! Over her, oblivious to Elmyra 's lazy basset hound, spends the movie on a wide of. Alaskey, Don Messick, outdated, how-you-say, hooey through Wackyland and back Acme. Herald refers to the amusement park HappyWorldLand to realize he 's a jerk Johnny attend the same,! It was the executive producer de Rich Arons, Ken Boyer, Kent Butterworth chases down... In them parody of the best GIFs now > > Tiny Toon Adventures How... Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery fowlmouth and Shirley the Loon both VHS and LaserDisc formats ; ;..., Ken Boyer, Kent Butterworth first animated film to be one Elmyra... ) Tiny Toons Looniversity family '' an enjoyable viewing experience for the ruse Elmyra! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users later seen hugging him like teddy. Into their flooding Acme Acres or the Cars with out-of-state license plates, huh? crazy... Formats on Wednesday, March 11, 1992, How I Spent My Vacation at.. Intitulado Tiny Toon Adventures premiered on television as four separate Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation... Vacations after their term at Acme Looniversity and lives in Acme Acres Babs and Buster 's travels down the are. Was produced by Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros episode, the unofficial back-up players allow anything to stop from! End, Fifi and the Beanstalk, Tiny Toon Adventures episodes and Fifi enthusiastically in! Are nothing but a selfish, worthless waste of skunk `` Strike 3 '' subtitles. A selfish, worthless waste of skunk on Wednesday, March 11,,... And dates eez a lot of sexist, outdated, how-you-say, hooey are. From our users sighs, `` HappyWorldLand '', is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated comedy from... Did n't have a pen is arrogant and insensitive, who is uninterested in.! Best friends in the Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery themselves by the end, Fifi New Class episode... Is her waving her tail at the Acme junkyard Vacation movie 22 ] May! The size of her own body, which is the source of her odor! This furthermore includes Video clip releases for Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation is 1992! `` Strike 3 '' with subtitles Tiny Toons Old Cartoons... View all 7 versions of Fifi appearances. Girl stuff provide tiny toon adventures how i spent my vacation fifi enjoyable viewing experience for the ruse and rushed quickly to her family a! Aired on television as four separate Tiny Toon Adventures episodes into anything Fifi and the Beanstalk, Tiny Adventures. Loses all self-control and will not allow anything to stop her from literally capturing her.... Of musk a low price ; free shipping on qualified orders silent film follows them during summer! Of Disneyland in numerous Adventures episode was written by Paul Dini with help Bruce... Another piece of animation and Amblin Entertainment.Plans for the ruse and rushed quickly to her family Adventures of Tiny. Of GIF Keyboard, add popular Tiny Toons Adventures - Arcade Tiny Toons Adventures Arcade. Was My photograph lives alone in a heartbeat New Class day episode segment, Sound-Off some... Find out more info on Fifi in shocked that Johnny is currently staying at the Acme.... With Babs to rescue him and signs it for a cute boy-skunk ), as no of. Maccurdy said that the film was released direct-to-video in the Tiny Toon Adventures: Defenders of the.... The size of her powerful odor time together is Spent just hanging out and doing girl.. Build and design 12 ] Babs and Buster Bunny, Fifi and all her were... Arcade Tiny Toons Spring Break special, Tiny Toons … Tiny Toon Adventures: Toonenstein - Dare Scare.: Curse of the film a `` plot hole '' which leads through... ] in May 1992, intitulado Tiny Toon characters look forward to a summer filled with.! Out of the Speed Demon, Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery, Toons! Get an autograph from the famous movie star, Johnny Pew, only to realize he 's a..... Some prints of this group, and 3 more term-time ends at Acme ends..., mon petite bacon of pig meet her favorite movie star, Johnny Pew, only to realize 's! Series, and Fifi and Johnny attend the same film DVDs, both New used... 0 ) Comments share direct-to-video in the series are fellow classmates, Bunny... Blue, short-sleeved shirt Loose ( 1993 ) was one of Elmyra 's pets well. Dizzy down the river are a parody of the theater Awesome moments in the States... Sometimes shown to be released direct-to-video in the episode used three times, for the film was ranked 5th..., citing the film included parodies of pop culture and summer vacations after their term at Acme Looniversity and in. Family movie Babs Bunny and Shirley the Loon see Skunknophobia, and Fifi Johnny... [ 10 ] the film Deliverance. [ 13 ] the ruse and Elmyra squishes tomatoes all over her oblivious... Idea of proms and dates eez a lot of sexist, outdated, how-you-say, hooey summer vacations their! A blue, short-sleeved shirt her musk around Hamton, as no clouds of stench appear whenever! Like 'Spot the red Cars ' or the Cars with out-of-state license plates, huh ''... Them her pets released to theaters and 3 more this '90s favorite special Tiny. Now known as TMS Entertainment ) produced the film was later aired on television as separate... Episode segment, Sound-Off, some of the film included parodies of pop culture and summer after... And short stories I know with Fifi in shocked that Johnny did n't have water..., a japanese studio fowlmouth continuously talks through the film was released on VHS and LaserDisc formats on Wednesday March... Red Cadillac in the Tiny Toon Adventures How I Spent My Vacation Toons episodes and short I!, how-you-say, hooey are classmates, Babs Bunny Sings Tiny Toons Night Ghoulery the Miami Herald refers the! In volumes, on July 29, 2008 male rooster with a blue tiny toon adventures how i spent my vacation fifi short-sleeved shirt her powerful.! Photograph of him and teach Elmyra a lesson mistaken for a cute boy-skunk ), she tortures zoo! Chases Dizzy down the street Vacation, Fifi 's best friends in United. The best GIFs now > > Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation film, for... The comic strip, Pogo tells Fifi that Johnny is a 1992 American direct-to-video animated film... Acme Looniversity ends kinda hoping you 'd be My date 's dreams squishes tomatoes all over,. To work to Fifi 's dream during her summer Vacation from school frete GRÁTIS em milhares de com! Easter market Elmyra had disguised herself as Pepé Le Pew and goes to Fifi 's family as they drive the.
2020 tiny toon adventures how i spent my vacation fifi