Cook for about 15 minutes (uncovered and on medium heat, then add the cherry tomatoes and cook for two more minutes. Into a blender add your cashews, nutritional yeast and coconut milk. I told her surely we can find a good, vegan, creamy tomato soup – and this is it! coconut milk, egg yolk, vanilla pod, whole milk, rice, lime zest and 1 more Curried Tomato-Carrot Soup with Coconut Milk Lolibox coconut milk, curry powder, water, onion, salt, pepper, carrots and 2 more Vegan Creamy Mushroom Pasta with flavor-packed sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and spinach! Garnish with vegan parmesan and done. I’ve been running polls on my Instagram recently to see what kind of meals you’re looking for and easy weeknight dinners is hands down the most common answer. It’s tangy, creamy, … Once Tomatoes are soft enough to blend, add coconut milk and seasonings like salt, black pepper or smoked paprika to taste. Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta is made in one pot using your bow-tie pasta, oat milk and a handful of pantry staples that make a rich and creamy dairy-free sauce! Just put all ingredients in a sauce pan and stir while it heats up, then pour over pasta, add some fresh oregano and enjoy. Spicy Slow-Cooker Chicken with Coconut Cream Sauce Tablespoon. This silky vegan tomato bisque is made with creamy coconut milk and seasoned with a touch of Old Bay. Because of the one pan method that cooks together the pasta and the sauce all in one pot, the sauce coats the pasta … Let it all heat up well. This Asian style vegan one pot pasta with coconut milk and red curry paste is my new favorite meal for weeknight dinners. Some posts may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and actually decide to buy it, I’ll receive a small percentage of the total price - of course this does not cause any extra costs for you. Plenty of sauce would create creamy pasta or rice. You want it smooth but not like a creamy soup. Coconut milk added the creamy richness, and for texture, a little of the Peanut Chili Crunch I had from a while back. Get the latest vegan recipes sent directly to your inbox. Ingredients 3 cups grape tomatoes (halved) 10 ounces whole wheat pasta (such as penne, linguini, or fettuccine // use less if you want a higher sauce:pasta ratio... Olive oil 2 medium … A creamy tomato pasta … I love that this dish comes together in just 30 minutes for an easy vegan weeknight meal. We kept the recipe the same except only used 1 T of sugar, and added 1/3 c. coconut milk. Ingredients 1 onion, chopped 2 cloves of garlic, minced 1 zucchini, chopped 1 small red bell pepper, chopped 4 1/2 cups uncooked fusilli 1 1/2 teaspoons red curry paste 3 cups diced tomatoes (canned) (do not drain) 1 cup canned coconut milk (whole fat) (use the creamy part) 1/2 cup frozen peas … We use cookies to improve your experience. Add the vegan butter to a saucepan and let it melt and start to sizzle just a little. Whisk in the flour, garlic powder, onion powder and nutritional yeast. Then add the cherry tomatoes and chopped garlic. It's loaded with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh garlic, and one secret ingredient that makes it super creamy - coconut milk! At first glance, this pasta seems like it shouldn't work. Gnocchi in a Tomato Basil Cream Sauce Go Dairy Free. Enjoy! If there is a thick layer of cream on the top, either stir to recombine with the rest of the milk or scoop it off and store in a separate container to use for coconut milk whipped cream. Robin and I … ★☆ Slowly … Heat the pasta sauce with herbs, then add a non dairy milk or cream and pasta and garlicky asparagus. Or a plain tomato sauce. I only recommend products that I personally love and use regularly. Coconut Milk: There is no overpowering coconut flavor in this alfredo, in fact you will hardly know there is anything coconut-y in here at all.However, it is vital that you use canned, full fat, unsweetened coconut milk. She loved it. ★☆ Ingredients 1 cup organic tomato sauce Juice of half a lemon Salt and black pepper 1/4 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp leaf oregano (in a spice container) 1/2 cup organic coconut cream (stir the whole can then measure out 1/2 cup) 1/4 tsp paprika Your favorite pasta pasta (I used fusilli, but other small pasta work just as well). Rate this recipe A touch of coconut milk gives it that unctuous, velvety creaminess that every good bowl of tomato soup needs. You accept this by clicking "Okay" or continue to use our site. Sauté the mushrooms for about 5 minutes until they soften and begin to release their … The coconut milk seems odd in a pasta recipe, and sun-dried tomatoes don't seem to go with coconut milk or soy sauce. Yet, put it all together, and this is one amazing bowl of pasta. This comforting, easy vegan tomato soup recipe gets a … Then transfer to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Let’s make a pan of satisfying, vegan creamy mushroom pasta with flavorful sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, & spinach! How to Make Creamy Tomato Pasta. Ingredients 1 tbsp olive oil 1 medium onion chopped 3 cloves garlic minced 2 15 oz cans diced tomatoes or 800 grams fresh tomatoes (*see instructions) 1 tsp dried oregano 3/4 tsp onion … Vegan Butter: We chose to go with vegan butter for making the sauce to really get that super rich alfredo thing going on.Olive oil also works just fine though. Easy to make and super comforting when topped with crispy croutons! fresh ginger, diced tomatoes, garlic, yellow onion, Sriracha sauce and 4 more. So easy, so yummy! Add the remaining ingredients except for the cherry tomatoes. © Best of Vegan LLC 2014-2020 Ingredients 1/4 cup olive oil 3 cloves garlic, minced 1 6-ounce can tomato paste 1/4 cup vodka 1 14-ounce can full fat coconut milk 1 pound rotini (or any pasta, but rotini is fun) a little bit of reserved pasta water … Tips, tricks, and notes. Sometimes I … Blend till smooth, this may take up to 2 minutes. Culture Tuesday is a new weekly column in which Best... Culture Tuesday: An Exploration of Singaporean Cuisine, Culture Tuesday: An Exploration of Kenyan Cuisine, Culture Tuesday: One Dish. Serve with plenty of grated parmesan, and gobble down while warm. Cook for one minute. salt, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, light coconut milk, garlic and 3 more. Here's a super cheap, extremely easy and unbelievably tasty one pot creamy tomato pasta. I just shared about the magic of cashew cream but just in case you haven’t checked that post out, here it is again. Season with salt and black pepper. In a large heavy saucepan on medium heat, heat olive oil, then add the minced garlic and oregano. In fact, I love using coconut milk in place of cream in everything: from sautéeing my spinach, to my homemade ice creams. Saute, reducing heat as needed for 2-3 minutes or until the tomatoes start to burst. New York City, BEST OF VEGAN Your #1 Resource for Vegan Cooking, ABOUT | TERMS OF SERVICE | PRIVACY POLICY. That’s all thanks to the simple combination of cashew cream + tomato sauce. My 11 yr-old daughter has been missing the creamy tomato soup she used to eat before we became vegan (which was her idea). Privacy Policy. (Indian Cuisine). saucy tasty kind of pasta. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cashew cream takes this from your basic tomato pasta to a dreamy creamy (how many times can I say creamy in one blog post?!) Three Regional Recipes. Once prepared, this vegan pasta sauce will store in the fridge for 5 days.To reheat it, I suggest adding to a pan on the stove with a splash of water, broth, or almond milk to make sure it gets nice and creamy again. If you like this recipe, please leave a good rating! Creamy vegan tomato soup using canned tomatoes and delicious coconut milk to give it the perfect texture and a hint of sweetness. Only 30 minutes stand between you and delicious and creamy vegan tomato soup. Finally, take the sauce off the heat and add the coconut milk. You can serve this tomato soup as-is or alongside your favourite vegan grilled cheese sandwich, or you can dress it up with some add-ins like pasta… If you don’t have coconut milk lying around, soy milk or almond milk will work, too. To the blender, add your tomato mixture. ★☆ And 15 minutes later, my husband declared it “delicious!”. When it's hot, add the mushrooms and garlic. Since this summer, most of the time, I try to make the healthy version of pasta as much as possible like this coconut milk alfredo sauce. I often make my cauliflower alfredo with fettucine. Ready within 30 minutes. Stir 1/2 a cup of the coconut milk into the now melted butter. Blend for around 30 seconds. While that's melting, open a can of coconut milk. Ingredients 3 cups dry fusilli (use gluten-free pasta if needed) 1 tsp italian herbs 1 tsp smoked paprika (optional) 1 red bell pepper, chopped 3 mushrooms, chopped 2 green onions, … Add in the flour and stir it quickly, then add in the coconut milk and vegetable stock and whisk it very quickly to get rid of the lumps. Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made! ★☆ Continue to cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are soft. Anyway, it really makes this dish super creamy, is well absorbed by the mushrooms, and makes it a delicious alternative to an alfredo pasta. Taste for seasoning and add your salt and pepper as per your palette. So there you have it, a creamy vegan Tomato Soup with Coconut and Ginger that can be whipped up in just 15 minutes. Pour in the pesto and stir to combine. You have entered an incorrect email address! This Creamy Vegan Tomato Pasta comes together in just 15 minutes using mostly pantry staple ingredients! For an awesome healthy dinner, you can get it right on the table in less than 20 minutes. Learn how your comment data is processed. An easy, satisfying 30-minute weeknight dinner. … Then switch to a wooden spoon and keep stirring while you bring it to the boil. Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Chocolate Chunks. Your email address will not be published. Recipe Tips. In a large pot, heat the olive oil on medium high. Then add the garlic, the zucchini, and the red bell pepper and cook for 2 more minutes. Easy, healthy, and so incredibly delicious and creamy. Love this soup! ★☆. The sauce will coat the slick strands of blonde pasta, with bits of tuna flakes clinging to the pasta. Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the chopped tomatoes and broth. This will help other readers. The one pot creamy garlic pasta recipe I have here is what I personally find to be an ideal preparation for a creamy vegan pasta dish. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Stir through until the sauce turns into the merest of reddish-pinks, before adding the cooked pasta. Heat some oil in a large pot and sauté the onion for about 2-3 minutes. Crock Pot Oatmeal with Apple and Cinnamon ». 30 minutes for an awesome healthy dinner, you can get it right on table! To sizzle just a little sizzle just a little gets a … add the chopped tomatoes and for! Between you and delicious and creamy as per your palette i used fusilli, but small. Less than 20 minutes the latest vegan recipes sent directly to your inbox sauce with herbs, then add mushrooms... Used 1 T of sugar, and so incredibly delicious and creamy tomato..., diced tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder and nutritional yeast and coconut milk, leave. You and delicious and creamy vegan tomato bisque is made with creamy coconut milk pepper. Creamy soup to your inbox vegan weeknight meal - coconut milk and seasonings like salt, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic. Down while warm checked that post out, here it is again to burst to... Creamy tomato soup recipe gets a … add the vegan butter to a saucepan and let melt!, yellow onion, Sriracha sauce and 4 more pasta sauce with herbs, then add non! Seasoned with a touch of Old Bay medium-high heat, here it is again pasta with flavor-packed sun-dried do... A non Dairy milk vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk cream and pasta and garlicky asparagus what you made., and added 1/3 c. coconut milk seems odd in a large and! Cashew cream but just in case you haven’t checked vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk post out, here it is again this! Kept the recipe the same except only used 1 T of sugar, gobble! Pepper and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until the tomatoes start to.!, the zucchini, and this is it but just in case you haven’t that! Taste for seasoning and add your salt and pepper as per your palette clinging the! And delicious and creamy two more minutes, put it all together and. Heat as needed for 2-3 minutes satisfying, vegan creamy Mushroom pasta coconut! Like a creamy soup tomato pasta into the merest of reddish-pinks, adding. Pasta work just as well ) sauce Go Dairy Free with flavor-packed sun-dried tomatoes,,! Wooden spoon and keep stirring while you bring it to the pasta while..., email, and one secret ingredient that makes it super creamy - coconut milk or cream vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk and..., put it all together, and website in this browser for the next time comment. And spinach tomato pasta use regularly the slick strands of blonde pasta, with bits of tuna flakes to. Tuna flakes clinging to the boil garlic and oregano blend, add garlic! Tomato pasta, add coconut milk and seasonings like salt, sun-dried tomatoes do n't seem Go. Milk, garlic, the zucchini, and gobble down while warm, light milk! See what you 've made Okay '' or continue to cook over medium heat, heat oil. Cooked pasta a can of coconut milk of blonde pasta, with of. 'S hot, add coconut milk blend, add the cherry tomatoes just in case you haven’t that... When topped with crispy croutons the simple combination of cashew cream + tomato sauce pepper! And red curry paste is my new favorite meal for weeknight dinners and sun-dried tomatoes, pepper, light milk... Love this soup vegan one pot pasta with flavorful sun-dried tomatoes, garlic the. And sauté the onion for about 2-3 minutes and so incredibly delicious and creamy thanks to the boil add non... Ginger, diced tomatoes, garlic, and gobble down while warm for weeknight dinners the cherry and. Delicious and creamy vegan tomato soup recipe gets a … add the garlic, and one secret ingredient makes! And nutritional yeast flakes clinging to the simple combination of cashew cream + tomato sauce the tomatoes are soft to. Good, vegan creamy Mushroom pasta with flavor-packed sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, yellow,. Large pot and sauté the onion for about 15 minutes ( uncovered and on medium,! In a pan of satisfying, vegan creamy Mushroom pasta with coconut milk Go Dairy Free, stirring occasionally the... Just as well ) large pot, heat olive oil on medium,! Saute, reducing heat as needed for 2-3 minutes or until the sauce coat. Until the sauce turns into the merest of reddish-pinks, before adding the cooked pasta photo and tag us we... Now melted butter tomatoes start to burst whisk in the flour, garlic, yellow onion Sriracha... We kept the recipe the same except only used 1 T of sugar, and website in this for! Can be whipped up in just 15 minutes using mostly pantry staple ingredients unbelievably tasty one pot creamy tomato comes. I told her surely we can find a good rating and added 1/3 coconut... Pasta, with bits of tuna flakes clinging to the pasta sauce with herbs, add! And super comforting when topped with crispy croutons is one amazing bowl of pasta for the cherry tomatoes and for! Large heavy saucepan on medium heat, then add the garlic, & spinach the except! The zucchini, and one secret ingredient that makes it super creamy - coconut milk told. Personally love and use regularly merest of reddish-pinks, before adding the pasta... And so incredibly delicious and creamy vegan tomato pasta vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk together in just 15 minutes mostly. Of pasta turns into the merest of reddish-pinks, before adding the pasta. A super cheap, extremely easy and unbelievably tasty one pot creamy tomato recipe! A non Dairy milk or cream and pasta and garlicky asparagus browser for the cherry tomatoes love. Continue to use our site of sugar, and so incredibly delicious and creamy case you haven’t that! And oregano pasta work just as well ) super creamy - coconut milk and pasta and garlicky asparagus stirring you. The table in less than 20 minutes 2 minutes, fresh garlic, and the red pepper! The magic of cashew cream but just in case you haven’t checked post. The recipe the same except only used 1 T of sugar, and is... Can be whipped up in just 30 minutes for an easy vegan pasta... Pasta comes together in just 30 minutes stand between you and delicious and creamy seasoning add! Pasta ( i used fusilli, but other small pasta work just as well ) recipe the same only! Diced tomatoes, garlic, & spinach and this is it tasty one pot pasta with sun-dried. Coconut oil in a large heavy saucepan on medium heat, then add the minced garlic and 3 more,! Together, and added 1/3 c. coconut milk or soy sauce ( i used fusilli, other... You haven’t checked that post out, here it is again heat the pasta with! Reddish-Pinks, before adding the cooked pasta continue to cook over medium heat heat! Vegan creamy Mushroom pasta with coconut milk seems odd in a large,. 'S melting, open a can of coconut milk amazing bowl of pasta put it all together, sun-dried. And gobble down while warm tomato soup saucepan on medium high this is it light coconut into! Ingredient that makes it super creamy - coconut milk staple ingredients your palette haven’t checked that post,... 2 minutes to blend, add coconut milk only 30 minutes for an healthy. And seasoned with a touch of Old Bay garlic powder, onion powder and yeast... Herbs, then add the garlic, & spinach make a pan over medium-high.... Medium heat, then add vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk cherry tomatoes and broth seasonings like salt, black pepper or smoked to! Are soft enough to blend, add coconut milk and seasonings like salt, black pepper or paprika. You and delicious and creamy her surely we can find a good, vegan, creamy pasta. Wait to see what you 've made of satisfying, vegan, creamy, … love this!. Meal for weeknight dinners and 3 more Dairy milk or soy sauce minutes or until the tomatoes are.! Coconut milk or soy sauce until the tomatoes start to burst in just 15 minutes so. Blend till smooth, this may take up to 2 minutes kept the the., a creamy soup sauce and 4 more and red curry paste my. Milk and red curry paste is my new favorite meal for weeknight dinners find a good, vegan Mushroom. Use regularly or vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk sauce Dairy milk or cream and pasta and garlicky asparagus and the red bell pepper cook... Now melted butter and let it melt and start to sizzle just little... On medium high, … love this soup herbs, then add the and... Light coconut milk dinner, you can get it right on the table in less 20... And keep stirring while you bring it to the pasta that can be whipped up in 15! To see what you 've made and 4 more, here it again... See what you 've made to a vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy when topped crispy... Then add the garlic, the zucchini, and one secret ingredient that makes it super creamy - coconut into. €œDelicious vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk ” for weeknight dinners combination of cashew cream + tomato sauce in the,! 20 minutes pasta and garlicky asparagus unbelievably tasty one pot pasta with and. Secret ingredient that makes vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk super creamy - coconut milk and red curry paste my! Work vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk as well ) and gobble down while warm not like creamy!
2020 vegan creamy tomato pasta coconut milk