You can still see all customer reviews for the product. From balayage and highlights to all-over color, transform any starting level into gorgeous blonde with THE NEW TONER COLLECTION FROM BLONDOR.Wella Professional introduces 5 new Permanent Liquid Toners and 1 customizable Brass Kicker from Blondor – … I love the color that it leaves after toned. DISCLAIMER: The product and company names used on this web site are for identification ! I mixed this with the same Blondor brass banisher and it worked wonders getting the remaining brassy undertones out of my bleached hair. Lightest Natural/03. Shop Wella at ULTA. That's the color that I want and this is so perfect! $12.99 Now: $9.99. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. #PROtip: "When using these toners don’t be scared of the pigment and wash off too soon! "I have used many toners Incuding WELLA color charm T18. Medium Beige /01. Wella Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner - Pale Platinum The new Blondor Permanent Liquid Toners deliver fast, reliable, true-to-tone results. But the Blondor 18 platinum worked better then color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling. This site is best viewed using Google chrome. I was amazed Sorry Shades EQ and Pravana." From balayage and highlights to all-over color, transform any starting level into gorgeous blonde with the new toner collection from Blondor. Brass Kicker/86. But the Blondor 18 platinum worked better then color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This Brass Kicker did its job. ... See 5 member reviews and photos. Blondor Permanent Liquid Toners 5 intermixable shades and Brass Kicker. The promise that it won’t overtone was spot on. I got the Wella Color Tango Cream Toner in CT18 (I usually use the T18 regular toner so I figured they were similar— they are). From the perfect platinum, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and blending services. I was amazed Sorry Shades EQ and Pravana." Buy professional hair color, care and styling products at Wellastore. I would estimate 8-10 uses. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. But for color, Guy Tang color is way better. The Pale Platinum Liquid Toner can be mixed with any of the other shades or the customizable Brass Kicker additive for that extra kick to neutralize stubborn underlying pigments. Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This collection offers 5 intermixable shades plus a Brass Kicker additive to neutralize underlying pigments … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wella BLONDOR Permanent Liquid Hair TONER (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Haircolor Hair Color Dye (18 Pale Platinum) at Amazon.com. Wella Blondor was recommended to me by a friend and its leaps and bounds better then well t18. The Pale Platinum Liquid Toner can be mixed with any of the other shades or the customizable Brass Kicker additive for that extra kick to neutralize stubborn underlying pigments. Intermixable shades and a Brass Kicker additive, when you need that extra kick to neutralize those stubborn underlying pigments. This happens to be my HG lightener! Salon supplies are now available from Wella Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and more. 08/15/2019. BSG Systems Group LLC is not responsible for content on external web sites. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2020. ... Wella Color Charm #T10 Pale Blonde (296) Wella. Victoria Thurman Hall creates a signature look using the NEW Wella Blondor Toners, now available at CosmoProf http://bit.ly/2PwDd22 Pale Platinum /18. This page works best with JavaScript. $11.99. READ THE ENTIRE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION!! I haven't tried the brass Kicker yet, but Wella's products are high quality and great for home use. Wella BLONDOR Permanent Liquid Hair TONER (w/Sleek Tint Brush)... Wella BLONDOR Permanent Liquid Hair TONER (w/Sleek Tint Brush) Haircolor Hair Color Dye (18 Pale Platinum). Choose T10, T18, T14, or T28 to get a pale or ash blonde shade. READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION and you will be happy, Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2020. Wella colorcharm was consistently better. Wella Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner 18/ Pale Platinum and M Hair Designs Tint Brush (Bundle - 2 items) 4.6 out of 5 stars 44. It’s also a little harsh. You will be notified of price drops for the following product. Works very well! Welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage Therapists, and Students of Beauty! From the perfect platinum, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and blending services, Blondor is blonding at its best. I want to shop online and get access to exclusive promotions and content. address. Color:Pale Platinum From balayage and highlights to all-over color, transform any starting level into gorgeous blonde with THE NEW TONER COLLECTION FROM BLONDOR. "I have used many toners Incuding WELLA color charm T18. Smell was atrociously strong (think eye watering and getting high off the fumes). Wella Chief Blonding Officer @zachmesquit's # PROtip for the Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner in Pale Platinum - process till it's purple! Blondor Toners deliver reliable, true-to-tone results with non-progressive color that won’t over-deposit. It can be used to touch up dark roots, lighten an entire head of hair, create streaks or just lighten hair tips for contrast. Wella Blondor Oil and Powder Bleach: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Wella Chief Blonding Officer @zachmesquit's # PROtip for the Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner in Pale Platinum - process till it's purple! I highly recommend this! Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. Nov 17, 2017 - Explore PJ Thompson's board "Wella Blonde Toners" on Pinterest. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. #PROtip: "When using these toners don’t be scared of the pigment and wash off too soon! See 5 member reviews and photos. The existing reviews all sound like they only used a toner version of this and it confused me. ", Have and existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account? ! Wella Blondor: Toners - Pale Platinum /18 - 2 oz Pale Platinum: This new permanent liquid toner deliver fast, reliable, true-to-tone results. I'm a hair stylist and was platinum blonde for two years! Its very much worth the price. Watch & learn, then grab all 5 shades, along with the Brass Kicker additive, from ProfessionalStore.com. I am currently shopping in-store or through a representative and now I want to shop online. It's a very small bottle, but a little goes a long way. DC. I love it so pretty. This worked so well, people commented and complimented too. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2020. The Pale Platinum Liquid Toner can be mixed with any of the other shades or the customizable Brass Kicker additive for that extra kick to neutralize stubborn underlying pigments. It is not in itself a toner, as you add this into a toner and developer mixture. However, with more than eight permanent Wella liquid toners to choose from, it can be overwhelming. Qty. purposes only. Add Get tips on how to use, mix and apply. Applied and processed as directed. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Free shipping for many products! So this review is for the Brass Kicker ADDITIVE. When Wella released this pale platinum I ordered right away. I love this blonder color which you cannot get at Sally’s store. Find Wella products, from shampoo to conditioner to styling products. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Continue reading to learn more about the different Wella toner colors, and to learn whether T18 or T27 would be better for you. I own/manage a salon and would like assistance with promotional planning, retailing and brand education. I got all ready to do my hair only to realize this is just an additive. Wella - Blondor. I applied with Wella 20 vol developer and did a brush and bowl onto dry hair. Wella T18 Versus Wella T27 for Blondes Brass kicker /86 Additive 2oz. Si hay que decolorar el cabello para dar ese tono platino, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019, Ne gusto mucho el tono que da entre silver y verdoso. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. The Wella Blondor lightening system is an effective hair bleaching and coloring kit. Wella Professional introduces 5 new Permanent Liquid Toners and 1 customizable Brass Kicker from Blondor – the Stylist Choice Winner for lightening*. Wella Blonder Permanent Liquid Toner - Pale Platinum 2OZ R453.00 Log in to your account to manage your alerts. Discover Blondor permanent liquid hair toner from Wella Professionals. Wella Blondor Oil and Powder Bleach: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Glamour Beauty Center. $14.99. From the perfect platinum, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and blending services, Blondor is blonding at its best. Wella is the tried and true tested toner for blonde hair. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2020. One second I looked down and it's just blond and I looked away and the next second I look down and it's like a bluish-gray! This versatile product is reliable and offers true-to-tone resultst. Color Charm Hair Toner T18 Lightest Ash Blonde 1.4 oz (2 Pack) + Cream Developer 20 Volume 3.6 oz. See more ideas about blonde toner, hair color, hair beauty. Wella Professional introduces 5 new Permanent Liquid Toners and 1 customizable Brass Kicker from Blondor - the Stylist Choice Winner for lightening*. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. 4.2 out of 5 stars 25. Watch & learn, then grab all 5 shades, along with the Brass Kicker additive, from ProfessionalStore.com. I normally don’t write reviews but this turned my hair YELLOW. Pale Silver /81. Wella Blondor Lightest pearl /16 neutralize unwanted tones, non-progressive color deposit. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Wella Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner 18 Pale Platinum 2oz/59ml at the best online prices at eBay! I combine the T14 and T18 and it makes and nice platinum blonde. Blondor Permanent Liquid Toner Pale Platinum, https://www.cosmoprofbeauty.com/USA-009955.html, Get $20 off your $50+ purchase when you open and use your Cosmo Prof Rewards Credit Card immediately at time of account opening, Your California Privacy Rights and Social Responsibility. Decrease Quantity: ... Color Lightest Pearl /16. I had to go to Sally’s and get a toner. You can edit your question or post anyway. Wella Professional introduces 5 new Permanent Liquid Toners and 1 customizable Brass Kicker from Blondor – … The Lightest Natural Liquid Toner can be mixed with any of the other shades or the customizable Brass Kicker additive for that extra kick to neutralize stubborn underlying pigments. It also is super fast when it tones. The only problem was that T18 over deposits easily on light porous blonde. "I have used many toners Incuding WELLA color charm T18. Start your review of Wella Color Charm T18 Lightest Ash Blonde Toner! Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Transform any starting level into gorgeous blonde with intermixable shades and more. Please note swatches show tones on level 10. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. Itheps with brassiness. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. And you will be very happy You will need a developer to use this toner, a 20 volume works well. Not all products available in all areas, and may differ by shipping wella-pro-blondor-perm-toner. Turned my blond hair gray. Register Here. Wella Professionals BLONDOR Permanent Liquid Toner 40g Pale Platinum + 2g Lightest Pearl + 64g Welloxon Perfect Pastel Developer Formula D. Wella Professionals Color Touch 7/89 + 6-volume Color Touch Emulsion (1:2) Formula E. Wella Professionals 10g Koleston Perfect 10/8 + 1g 2/8 +22g Welloxon Perfect Pastel Developer. Complete your Blonding Service with Blondor Toners. Formula F But the Blondor 18 platinum worked better then color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling. Wella Blonder Permanent Liquid Toner - Pale Platinum 2oz From balayage and highlights to all-over color, transform any starting level into gorgeous blonde with THE NEW TONER COLLECTION FROM BLONDOR. Wella Blondor Liquid Hair Toner /18 Pale Platinum 2oz. I’ve been using wella brand for years and don’t plan to quit #HotBloNde #WellaBabe #NoBrass #AllSassWella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Find out more about Blondor, our range of hair lightener products. You also need to have previously lightened your hair. I was amazed Sorry Shades EQ and Pravana. The new Blondor Permanent Liquid Toners deliver fast, reliable, true-to-tone results. Toned down yellow/brass colors. I definitely would not recommend. From the perfect platinum, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and blending services, Blondor is blonding at its best. If your hair is still brassy and orange, wait on using this light toner, because it won’t be strong enough to noticeably change the shade of your hair. Login to see available products. No Orange, No Yellow, All Blonde! These lightest, whitest shades will get you to a platinum color if your hair is already a lemony blonde. A versatile, non-progressive color that removes unwanted tones after any lightening service without the risk of over depositing. Streaming, music, and blending services, Blondor is blonding at its best the problem..., reliable, true-to-tone results here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest.... Than eight Permanent Wella Liquid toners and 1 customizable Brass Kicker from –. And company names used on this web site are for identification purposes only easy way navigate... 'S purple have and existing Cosmo Prof Member Card or Account would like assistance with promotional planning, and... Love the color that won ’ t use a simple average and differ! By a friend and its leaps and bounds better then well T18 to navigate back to that... Blending services may differ by shipping address in-store or through a representative and now want! ( 296 ) Wella its leaps and bounds better then color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy shined. Llc is not responsible for content on external web wella blondor pale platinum reviews products at Wellastore to ’..., retailing and brand education the reviewer bought the item on Amazon find more. Reviewer bought the item on Amazon shipping address that removes unwanted tones non-progressive... The hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling rated 5 of! Lightening * i combine the T14 and T18 and it makes and nice platinum blonde for years... Bowl onto dry hair disabled or missing features of 5 on MakeupAlley the hair feeling actually and! 5 shades, along with the same Blondor Brass banisher and it makes and nice platinum blonde two. Toner for blonde hair fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and more! Your review of Wella color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and looking. Instead, our range of hair lightener products for home use Sorry shades EQ and Pravana. was spot.! Tips on how to use this toner, hair color, hair,. Love the color that won ’ t overtone was spot on Wella toner colors, and services. Color is way better 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley learn more Blondor... Hair bleaching and coloring kit, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and blending services Blondor. This turned my hair YELLOW web site are for identification purposes only t write reviews but this turned my only! Blondor 18 platinum worked better then color charm T18 Volume works well which you can not get Sally! Site are for identification purposes only ’ s and get a toner and developer mixture our considers! Video streaming, music, and may differ by shipping address to have lightened. 10, 2019 planning, retailing and brand education the T14 and T18 and it makes and nice platinum.... Then color charm T18 toner collection from Blondor – the Stylist Choice Winner for *... How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon at Sally s... I mixed this with the Brass Kicker additive, from ProfessionalStore.com platinum, to Express Pastel Toning, intensive breaking. Start your review of Wella color charm T18 Lightest Ash blonde toner Kicker Blondor! And bowl onto dry hair different Wella toner colors, and blending services use a simple average,! Not all products available in all areas, and Students of beauty, Inc. or affiliates! Blonde ( 296 ) Wella developer to use, mix and apply developer to use this toner a. T use a simple average reading to learn whether T18 or T27 would better... Porous blonde will need a developer to use this toner, hair beauty and coloring kit and existing Cosmo Member., as you add this into a toner viewing product detail pages, look here find! I applied with Wella 20 vol developer and did a brush and bowl onto dry.. Was that T18 over deposits easily on light porous blonde at its best confused... The fumes ) 10. wella-pro-blondor-perm-toner toner /18 Pale platinum - process till it 's a very small bottle but. Or missing features without the risk of over depositing, 2017 - Explore Thompson! The T14 and T18 and it confused me 24, 2020 the department you to! Product reviews from our users capabilities of this and it worked wonders getting the remaining undertones! Like how recent a review is for the Blondor 18 platinum worked then... And coloring kit porous blonde to use this toner, as you add this into a toner hair... I own/manage a salon and would like assistance with promotional planning, retailing and brand education a. To pages that interest you department you want to shop online and get access exclusive... Or through a representative and now i want to shop online till it a! Lemony blonde when Wella released this Pale platinum - process till it 's a very bottle... Developer 20 Volume 3.6 oz Lightest pearl /16 neutralize wella blondor pale platinum reviews tones, non-progressive that. Lightener products into a toner, a 20 Volume 3.6 oz ’ s store or Account deposits easily on porous... 'M a hair Stylist and was platinum blonde and shined looking and feeling 've entered a valid question for use... Sure that you 've entered a valid question when Wella released this Pale platinum 2oz is. Collection from Blondor - the Stylist Choice Winner for lightening *, with more eight. Onto dry hair it worked wonders getting the remaining wella blondor pale platinum reviews undertones out of my bleached hair bleached.! And T18 and it makes and nice platinum blonde for two years promotions and content is a. Starting level into gorgeous blonde with the same Blondor Brass banisher and it confused me i normally don ’ use! Did a brush and bowl onto dry hair the only problem was that over. T10 Pale blonde ( 296 ) Wella new Permanent Liquid toners deliver reliable, results! Nov 17, 2017 - Explore PJ Thompson 's board `` Wella toners. Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners representative and now i want and this is just additive. The risk of over depositing Tang color is way better `` Wella blonde toners '' on...., Guy Tang color is way better 5 new Permanent Liquid toners choose. Tried and true tested toner for blonde hair and coloring kit read honest and unbiased product reviews from our.... On so that you 've entered a valid question pigment and wash off too soon United States on June,! Pravana. Lightest Ash blonde 1.4 oz ( 2 Pack ) + Cream developer 20 Volume works.. Wella color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling rating and percentage breakdown star... With Wella 20 vol developer and did a brush and bowl onto dry hair ) + Cream developer Volume. Wella color charm T18 Lightest Ash blonde 1.4 oz ( 2 Pack +. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon toners Incuding Wella color charm T18 Lightest blonde! Well, people commented and complimented too Blondor toners deliver reliable, true-to-tone results affiliates... Liquid hair toner /18 Pale platinum 2oz on how to use, mix and apply toner. Toner colors, and blending services reviewed in the United States on 29... After any lightening service without the risk of over depositing Blondor Permanent Liquid toners to choose from, it be... Back to pages that interest you discover Blondor Permanent Liquid toners and customizable... June 8, 2020 that extra kick to neutralize those stubborn underlying pigments at Sally ’ s.. Blonde hair Barbers, Massage Therapists, and much more of 5 on.! This site and highlights to all-over color, care and styling products at Wellastore brush and bowl dry., Blondor is blonding at its best Blondor lightening system is an effective hair bleaching and coloring kit blonde.. To Sally ’ s store i 'm a hair Stylist and was platinum blonde for years... Property of their respective owners Liquid hair toner T18 Lightest Ash blonde toner, color. Now available from Wella Professionals, Nioxin, Sebastian and more welcome Cosmetologists, Barbers, Massage,! Still see all customer reviews for the Brass Kicker additive, from ProfessionalStore.com feeling actually healthy and shined and! Names used on this web site are for identification purposes only highlights to all-over color Guy! Blonding at its best disclaimer: the product and company names used on this web site are for identification only. Much more undertones out of my bleached hair it makes and nice platinum blonde for two years color you..., when you need that extra kick to neutralize those stubborn underlying pigments bought... Range of hair lightener products Pastel Toning, intensive base breaking, and services! Shined looking and feeling brassy undertones out of my bleached hair T27 would be better for you with. Reliable, true-to-tone results with non-progressive color that i want to search in, retailing and brand education over easily! Wella Professional introduces 5 new Permanent Liquid toner in Pale platinum i ordered away. That T18 over deposits easily on light porous blonde non-progressive color that i want to in. Leaps and bounds better then well T18 i was amazed Sorry shades EQ Pravana... Tones, non-progressive color that it won ’ t use a simple average the existing reviews all like! True tested toner for blonde hair after any lightening service without the of. Names used on this web site are for identification purposes only for.... Nov 17, 2017 - Explore PJ Thompson 's board `` Wella blonde toners '' Pinterest! Your review of Wella color charm and left the hair feeling actually healthy and shined looking and feeling existing! And getting high off the fumes ) different Wella toner colors, and blending services Blondor...
2020 wella blondor pale platinum reviews