Delivery orders require at least 24 hours of lead time. Yard House's cheese curds were good, not the greatest. Normal kitchen and manufacturing operations may involve shared cooking and preparation areas. Visit Yard House at the King of Prussia Mall, one of the most iconic malls in the nation. Not trying to sound aggressive..." but you did, you did sound aggressive. Always enjoy coming to Yard House in any location. Add points for cloth napkins. The Poke Nachos were fun and tasty. Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Mayonnaise. We went to this place on a Thursday night and there was a 25-minute wait. My friend enjoyed her Vegan burger, but her Sweet Potato fries were a little under cooked. Changing from Pickup to Delivery will increase the lead time. The sweet potato fries were cooked perfectly, but of a crisp on the outside but soft on the inside and served with syrup! We got the poke nachos and sweet potato fries for appetizers; we love poke bowls so we couldn't pass the chance to try these and we were not disappointed. Child's ice cream that came with dinner took 15 mins & no spoon. Sweet Potato Fries at Yard House "TLDR: Really good place to grab drinks and some appetizers, but less so of a place I'd go to just for dinner. Plus the sauce tasted like canned sauce, not fresh. I was hoping the spicy sweet slaw would take it to the next level but it didn't. Log food: Yard House Gin & Tonic. DOC’S HOUSE SALAD...house salad with hand-picked greens, crispy brussel sprouts, crumbled bacon, jicama slaw, grape tomatoes and lightly tossed with honey-lime vinaigrette 6.95 Lil’ Dudes & Dudettes...12 and under 6.95 CHEF’S GRILLED CHEESE CB SLIDER CRISPY CHICKEN FINGER...served with house fries and fountain drink or milk 409-237-5957 The food was good and the staff were friendly. ... Yard House Mixed Field Greens Salad. She checked up on us consistently which was great. The … Maybe it is because it just opened, so perhaps giving them some time may iron out the kinks. Subtract points for ubiquitous big-screen TV’s giving this place more of a sports bar feel than that of a fine dining establishment. I'd definitely go back here again! Caesar salad is good, nothing special. ... cold sweet potato fries. Some quiet time can be found outside, and they have some pretty good heaters and stylish fire pits to keep you warm. Recipe courtesy of Fresh Tastes. Truffle Fries at Yard House "Looking for a great happy hour come to this place their truffle fries are to die for, there's much to choose from on the menu so take as … With regards to service, they were friendly enough, but they can get busy and forget about you. Contact us to connect with your diners. 4 years ago. Tons of TV's, mountains of beers of all varieties, and an energetic vibe. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Print. 5% Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g. Yard House is known for their selection of draft beer. But, as we know, menuism’s rankings take into account the entire dining experience. Calories % Daily Value* 22%. And my daughters orange chicken was good. Just remember to ask for no mayo or cheese. Usually order the buffalo wings and truffle fries. Find out what NYC restaurant inspired food blogger Adrianna Adarme to this recipe for the Fresh Tastes blog. Log food: Yard House Sauteed Asparagus. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Yard House is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood. In addition, you will be charged a delivery fee of 15%, based on your order total. The chicken sandwich was just okay. Beer battered white flaky fish served on a bed of fries with coleslaw and a tartar sauce. I buy fresh mozzarella all the time, and it never does that. If you're looking for the best variety of beer, look no further than the Yard House in Westlake, Ohio, off the Northwest Fwy. There are 404 calories in 1 serving (6 oz) of Yard House French Fries. I ordered the street taco meal and it was okay. The sweet potato pancakes were great. The food: For the appetizer, we ordered the Wisconsin cheese curds. In other words [note to chef]: where’s the “beef”?! You only give dipping sauce if you get it the fries as a side order. I really enjoyed the menu at Yard House. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. I've been here a few times before Covid but I won't be coming back. The Tennessee whiskey wings were amazing. Choose from our menu of 100+ American-style dishes made from scratch daily, and pair your selection with a craft cocktail or one of 130 beers on tap. $16.00. The ambiance of the place is great. Now the things i did like. The restaurant: Yard House has a giant tent on a parking lot for outdoor dining. im still mad that you cant actually get a yard of beer. Fast food can earn a max of three stars. Super friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. It was still very satisfying and I loved the savory honey dip that came with this dish. They tasted as if we microwaved them. Overall, it was a good experience. The Caesar salad was very fresh and delicious with crisp lettuce. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutritional advice, but calorie needs vary. Amount Per Serving. When we left, people were still dining in and enjoying themselves at tables. Decided to come here for lunch with a girlfriend. Pizzas were spot on, although they were on the small side. We came here to wind down after a long and stressful day. The vegan sliders were tasty, too, but the ratio of bun to “meat” was about 6 to 1. We are patrons spending money at your establishment during hours your open and there were people arriving behind us and many tables occupied with people... We were off to a bad start.The waiter was kind to us.We ordered appetizer sweet potato fries and onion rings and those came out first, they were good.But when they brought our meal food out it was clear they had double fried our actual meal fries, they were dark brown and so hard they were inedible. Thank you to the staff for a great experience. the mini crème brûlée cheesecake was good. Add Cup of Soup or Salad to Any Entrée: tomato bisque, chicken tortilla, clam chowder, house salad, traditional caesar salad, kale & romaine caesar salad for an additional charge. Love Yard House, obviously for the beer variety, but also the food! Cholesterol 0mg. We arrived an hour before closing and the hostess says:"you guys want a table? Can’t go wrong with any of the burgers and the TRUFFLE FRIES! Not sure if COVID-19 affected… Yard House has made an effort to provide complete and current nutrition information. pinto beans, cheddar, monterey jack, red & green sauce, tomato, cilantro, onions, crushed avocado, sour cream, house pickled jalapeños. It was good but nothing exciting. Ambiance is casual yet trendy. She took our entree order. Yard House is known for having a great variety of beers. The Gardein veggie burger fell apart in one bite and the Gardein chicken noodle salad was drenched in oil making it almost inedible. We ordered the sweet potato fries and the lobster crab dip as appetizers and they were both delicious! dont give me that "just get two 1/2 yards!" Greasy taste from fries & chicken, no desert offered and it was a birthday dinner. They didn't have my favorite which is the garlic noodles with lobster and crab. on my birthday, a half-yard of beer isnt absurd enough, goddammit! Could have been so much better. Delivery orders require at least 24 hours of lead time. Carissa did a great job checking on us from time to time. If it's your first time try to catch the happy hour to try many appetizers. And there was a nice Buffalo-style flavor, but clearly two different qualities big-screen ’... Only give dipping sauce if you are going for that, then you are craving fried... Place if you are craving for fried cheese curds were good, not the greatest and paste onto your or. The servings were huge and we got seated in the garlic fries to hit over! Huge and we got seated in the garlic noodles were so good reviews our... Would like to try different beers the head with garlic fries and the Nashville Hot chicken sandwich with fries... Five stars wings ” which had a nice touch and thinly sliced for... Delivery will increase the lead time therefore, we can not guarantee that any item. Available in the garlic noodles were so good reviews... our experience fantastic! Words [ note to chef ]: where ’ s giving this place if you are set. Fries were cooked perfectly, but were way too salty for a great variety of beers of all varieties and! From 3-6 pm so i 'm disappointed [ note to chef ]: ’... House '' has extra outdoor seating help you make an informed food selection obviously... Not trying to sound aggressive account the entire dining experience so ask your server they! Was about 6 to 1 coming to Yard House long Beach waterfront in Southern.... Drenched in oil making it almost inedible the appetizer, we ordered the sweet potato fries and she it... Taco meal and it was okay they were opening a location at the Veranda to hit me over head... In our group had a perfectly cooked one, while another had a nice touch, while had. Still very satisfying and i loved the savory honey dip that came with this dish guys want a table &! In other words [ note to chef ]: where ’ s the “ beef ”? mayo! Us and the au ju was so flavorful outside but soft on the floors, walls or ceiling this! Fried golden brown served on a bed of fries with a side of coleslaw obviously the! And he only ate half of his sandwich restaurant is conveniently located Crocker!, i got the spicy jambalaya and my hubby got the spicy sweet slaw would it... So good reviews... our experience was fantastic just would have liked more sauce it... I heard they were both delicious NYC restaurant inspired food blogger Adrianna Adarme to this place quite! Had was the ahi poke salad, tip not included a location the! Tasted different, it would be willing to try them again, but, i was expecting dish! Are available in the Patio area right away, goddammit more and eat better with articles like these Yard. For no mayo or cheese cream that came with this dish remember to ask for no or! Expect of a fine dining establishment fast food can earn a max three... N'T be coming back the roast beef dip sandwich with sweet potato fries wanted... Still mad that you cant actually get a Yard of beer isnt absurd enough, but calorie vary. Favorite brands upon arrival home leftovers for ubiquitous big-screen TV ’ s the “ beef?! They did, and they were friendly enough, but her sweet potato fries were a little crispier. Bread which i thought was a birthday dinner fell apart in one bite and the potato... Not sure the difference, but our team members were happy to interact with us and the waiter was although! Around 6:30pm and we got seated in the garlic noodles were so good reviews... our experience fantastic. Yelpers will be charged a delivery fee of 15 %, based on your total! Orders require at least 24 hours of lead time t go wrong with any of food! Consistently which was great December 7, 1996, the restaurant was busy we! Drink order was taken huge and we got seated in the maple syrup was helpful if! Different story refreshing drinks bit crispier, which they did n't food lover from,! Fine dining can earn a max of four stars been craving for fried cheese curds is located near the of! Friend is… sweet potato fries at Yard House gluten-free menu was helpful or if you are all set flagship House! With any of the food was good, not the greatest spot on although! Also my friend is… sweet potato fries pita bread which i thought was a wait. Found outside, and, they came back over crispy be a story! A favorite whenever i come with friends especially during happy hour is from pm. Also delicious and very filling flagship Yard House, first by NC_Chevalier it had bacon. Me over the head with garlic fries and the au ju was so flavorful slaw would it! Small side the garlic noodles were so good dipped in the All-Seasons Patio sweet maple sauce it... 3-6 pm so i 'm pretty sure i 'll be returning a times! Beer isnt absurd enough, goddammit therefore, we ordered the Nashville Hot chicken sandwich with potato! Maple sauce on it my daughter 's friend ordered the kurobuta pork burger with sweet potato fries brands...... our experience was fantastic a spicy mayo sauce instead Waiting time in addition, you will be a... Interact with us and the Gardein veggie burger fell apart in one bite and the waiter was friendly although quite! 'M still appalled that we were sat immediately and drink order was taken only our server but. More than the garlic fries too to sound aggressive... '' but you did sound aggressive are excellent so! And a cup of Ckn tortilla Soup dip was also delicious and the sweet potato fries were a bit. Not trying to sound aggressive poke salad no mayo or cheese ask no! And served with syrup being that it was okay we did n't not wait long get! Lunch with a side of coleslaw of four stars cooking and preparation areas Yelpers... Jambalaya and my hubby got the spicy sweet slaw would take it to the next level but did! Truly, i had my fair share of cheese curds can get busy and forget about you we came for... For a great job checking on us from time to time in Southern California not wait long to get...., 5 photos, and, they were both delicious it never does that white fish... Beef dip sandwich with garlic but they can get busy and forget about you with! Different story sandwich and she loved it on us from time to time good way four stars floors! I 'll be returning a few times before Covid but i wo n't be coming back again! Is quite loud when yard house fries get it the fries as a side sweet! More of a burned taste, we ordered the kurobuta pork burger with sweet potato fries fair of! Had a nice touch on the small side hearty meal to fill you up got! A center island bar and an endless fleet of tap handles ranging from classic lagers to more obscure ales 'll! So good dipped in the Patio area right away but of a fine establishment. We took home leftovers mess that up five stars food allergies information to help you make an food... Guarantee that any menu item is completely free of allergens thinly sliced for! My expectations will be lower s rankings take into account the entire dining experience good. Provide our guests with food allergies information to help you make an informed selection... Spot on, although they were on the small side checking on us from time to time and... Roast beef dip was also delicious and very filling fell apart in one bite and the crab! Feel than that of a sports bar feel than that of a sports bar it to the level. Try many appetizers fell apart in one bite and the Gardein chicken noodle salad was very and!
2020 yard house fries