There is a very, VERY good drink menu ($$$) if you are not.The menu is American with some Asian and Latin fusion items. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. These fries are so good! Want to chime in. My boyfriend decided to try the new shrimp and lobster raviolis and I tried the grilled chicken and avocado sandwich. It was probably ten minutes or more before we were able to order drinks. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Yard House Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich on Multigrain Bun (1 sandwich) with French Fries. sandwich. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "The first thing that comes to mind when reviewing this restaurant is: Cheesecake Factory. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that any menu item is completely free of allergens. Sign in. Get its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Yard House Gardein, Chicken & Avocado Sandwich. Food was horrible. There was no service in between dropping off drinks/food/check. How many calories in Yard House Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich (add Fries)? 10/10 and am so looking forward to going back again. In the past I've had the Grilled Chicken and Avocado sandwich which I would also recommend, and the Penne with Chicken which was my least favorite as it seemed a little bland.The Yard House is located at North Hills, so it can be crazy busy on the weekends. Nicely crisp shoestring fries cooked in truffle oil and topped with shredded parmesan and herbs. The menu is quite… Calorie Goal 1,400 cal. Are you craving Avocado Sandwich delivery or pickup in Hilltop Circle, Roseville? Place is too dark.… Atmosphere on Friday night at about 9... Lots of females dressed up for clubs, they gave me looks because I was in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. Wish we had one back home!! Forgive me, I just got off a plane you snooty skanks. ... GARDEIN® GRILLED CHICKEN & AVOCADO SANDWICH. Vegetarian. (cal 900). Menu for Yard House: Reviews and photos of Poke Nachos* **, Chicken Nachos**, Chicken Lettuce Wraps** I ordered the half sized portion at the advice of our server, and I was so glad. It is a huge place with a large bar area and outdoor seating. I *always* get those! Menu for Yard House: Reviews and photos of Chicken Nachos**, Poke Nachos* **, Cheeseburger :). I couldn't finish it, as much as I wanted to. When he did come by it was the speed of light so if you did want something he was gone before you could open your mouth. The alcoholic flavored seltzer was okay, but passion fruit mojito (another recommendation) and the beer, Gulden Draak, were fanatic! What the heck guy?! Submit corrections. Changing from Pickup to Delivery will increase the lead time. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "Service was fair. First off, this place has a really modern, clean look, with tv's all over and a huge bar in the center of the dining space. Yard House Yard House - Grilled Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Yard House Gardein, Chicken & Avocado Sandwich. View the food menu offerings and start your online order today. Tender chicken and very tasty. Changing from Pickup to Delivery will increase the lead time. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Yard House Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich. Our server was excellent and very attentive. Both dishes were incredible and my burger was cooked perfectly! (cal 900), My boyfriend are in Orlando for vacation and decided to try this place on Thursday as the menu was enticing to us. How many calories in Yard House Gardein Chicken & Avocado Sandwich (add Fries)? We started with the boneless buffalo wings and the cheese curds (as recommended by our server) and we loved both! Sodium 1010mg. Then I had him run my card because I was soooo very ready to go. The spinach dip was addictingly good, served with toasted flatbread. Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, brioche bun. Get its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more. Menu had a lot of good things, I could probably eat here everyday of the week and try something new. Yard House Las Colinas - Toyota Music Factory, Irving Picture: GARDEIN GRILLED CHICKEN & AVOCADO SANDWICH - Check out Tripadvisor members' 14,472 candid photos and videos. Service was prompt food was hot and good. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. This is one of the few places where I have not been stuck on the same menu item. They did honor my request for sweet potato fries with a side of ranch instead of regular fries though. Reservations are available for parties of eight or more. Not quite as big as the Cheesecake Factory, but still a big selection to choose from. I asked for a water with lemon. Normal kitchen and manufacturing operations may involve shared cooking and preparation areas. Fat 52g. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "I came here on a Tuesday night and as usual, the place was packed. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "This place was great! Still good, but I imagine the sauce would set them over the top. The wait is over! Delivery orders require at least 24 hours of lead time. My friends enjoyed their orders of the grilled chicken and avocado sandwich (which was on a huge bun), and the Korean BBQ beef. Not your typical sports-bar kind of look, a little classier. Our server was super peppy and offered us tequila shots before we even had a chance to look over the menu. 910. There are a lot of options from salads and sandwiches to pasta dishes, tacos and pizza. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. The server was sweet and offered my friend a sample of a cider she was not sure about. Gardein, Chicken & Avocado SandwichYard House MenuYard House NutritionNutrition FactsServing Size:1ServingAmount Per ServingCalories 920% Daily Value*89%Total Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. Ketchup wasn't received until my fries were cold. Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, brioche bun. They have an entire section of the menu dedicated to the meatless brand 'Gardein' and actual filling meals for us non-meat eaters (no more plain salads and soups)! We started with the boneless buffalo wings and… How many calories in Yard House Side of Fries for Gardein Chicken & Avocado Sandwich? Yard House, Pasadena Picture: Grilled chicken and avocado sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,414 candid photos and videos of Yard House Delivery orders require at least 24 hours of lead time. 17%. Forgot salad. 15 / 67g left. And there is an entire Gardein section for my fellow veg heads. There are so many appealing dishes on the menu, that after dining here at least five times, I have not ordered the same thing twice yet. Calories % Daily Value* 85%. Main info: Gardein, Chicken & Avocado Sandwich gardein - Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich (1 sandwich) with French Fries, Yard House 1 Serving 920.0 calories 57.0 grams carbs 58.0 grams fat 44 grams protein 7.0 grams fiber 55.0 mg cholesterol 15 grams saturated fat 1340 mg sodium 3 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat Serving Size. It's right across Six Forks from the mall (near Harris Teeter). Thank you to both servers Anna on Thursday and Jonathan on Friday for making our first experiences amazing. Order Avocado Sandwich online from your favorite Hilltop … 33 % 15g Fat. Again, both were great. No avocado on my chicken and avocado sandwich. Yard House Las Colinas - Toyota Music Factory, เออร์วิง: รูปถ่าย GARDEIN GRILLED CHICKEN & AVOCADO SANDWICH - ดูภาพถ่ายและวิดีโอจริงจากสมาชิกของ Tripadvisor จำนวน 14,502 รายการ I usually come in for their happy hour menu, so I was used to ordering the poke nachos… We highly recommend this place! This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Well, except the truffle fries. The food here was fantastic. This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Sodium 1,000g. Total Fat 55g. The chipotle ranch gave it a nice tangy spicy flavor, and the tortillas and fried onions gave it a nice crunch. They were tasty. We were seated outside with perfect view of "The eye"! I enjoyed the menu...they had a lot of… 42 % 42g Protein. I absolutely recommended this place to everyone, especially my fellow vegetarians. gardein ™ is a chicken substitute made from soy, wheat, pea proteins, vegetables and ancient grains. Clearly, with the number of drafts on tap (and even a handful of ciders), there is something for everyone. I thought for sure we would have a long wait, which was fine, but was pleasantly surprised to be seated right away. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Yard House Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "I've been here twice. They also have a patio, but since this was a Florida-cold (in the 60's) we opted to sit inside. Swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, brioche bun. Overall, the food is decent, but it feels as if they pride themselves on quantity rather than… This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including … They forgot the guacamole. View our Gardein offerings and start your online order today. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Total Carbohydrate 52g. Great food, great ambiance, and overall great experience. We again ordered the wings and tried the calamari this time. The Gardein chicken and avocado sandwich is delicious. while waiting for one more friend to show. Add Cup of Soup or Salad to Any Entrée: tomato bisque, chicken tortilla, clam chowder, house salad, traditional caesar salad, kale & romaine caesar salad for an additional charge. Also, service is pretty good as well and they have a huge drink menu with lots of beers on tap. Menu may not be up to date. swiss, lettuce, tomato, mayo, brioche bun, … It finally came but no lemon. So I ordered the bbq chicken salad.This salad was delish! In addition, you will be charged a delivery fee of 15%, based on your order total. Yard House Las Colinas - Toyota Music Factory, Irving Picture: GARDEIN GRILLED CHICKEN & AVOCADO SANDWICH - Check out Tripadvisor members' 14,502 candid photos and videos. But I did enjoy my Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nector (yum!) It took us an hour to catch a late lunch on a Saturday. The first time was a Friday night and everything was on point! Be careful with this "appetizer."  I had the 'Gardein' Chicken and Avocado sandwich and it was to die for. Will always go here when we visit!! Want to chime in. 55%. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "Three stars because the menu is expansive and there's something for everybody. You can take the elevator down to the lobby and walk right in. 25 % 25g Carbs. In addition, you will be charged a delivery fee of 15%, based on your order total. Daily Goals. Yard House Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich. On this last visit I complimented the truffle fries with the Blue Crab Cakes which were served with fresh mango & papaya, passion fruit beurre blanc, and tomato oil. When I got it back for signing I noticed I was charged for the neighboring table's appetizer so it was another ten minutes or so before that could all get straightened out. 600 Cal. ... GARDEIN ® is a chicken substitute made from soy, wheat, pea proteins, ... Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich. I had been to another location of Yard House before while on vacation, and was excited for the beer drinking possibilities locally when this location opened. I also had the Chicken Nachos (beans, cheese, red & green sauce, tomato, cilantro, onions, guacamole, sour cream). Our server Jonathan had a great personality. For dinner I got a bacon burger and my boyfriend got the spicy jambalaya. She was ready to party- we were not! The food and restaurant is fantastic so I'm going to give it another try, but this visit did leave a bad impression. Got drinks wrong. For real! Nutrition Facts. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Yard House offers vegetarian-friendly Gardein dishes made with American and global inspiration. I've been here twice. The food here was fantastic. Order Now While items marked "vegetarian" are made without meat or stock from an animal, Yard House uses communal cooking equipment and prep areas for all of our menu offerings. Get its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more. We all left happy and full, and excited to come back and try something new, both food and beverage-wise. We loved this place so much we went again the next night! Menu may not be up to date. Serving Size : 1 sandwich. Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Avocado Relish The Comfort of Cooking salt, salt, chili powder, pepperjack cheese, boneless, skinless chicken breasts and 14 more Avocado Sandwich … … But if beer is not your thing, they offer a nice selection of wine and some good looking boozy drinks.I met up with some friends here on a Sunday to watch the Dolphins game. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "My boyfriend are in Orlando for vacation and decided to try this place on Thursday as the menu was enticing to us. The second time a Saturday afternoon and the service was mediocre.If you're looking for a hip, edgy place to eat with a broad menu and an extensive bar, this is your spot!! Overall, I've always received good service and, except for the Penne, good food here. Yard House, Las Vegas Picture: Grilled chicken avocado sandwich with fries - Check out Tripadvisor members' 69,192 candid photos and videos of Yard House There are taps for days if you're a beer fanatic. You can get your fries several different ways, if you like to kick it up a notch.Note - As I said my second visit the service was less than par. Plus get a $10 off Grubhub coupon for your first Yard House delivery! The food… Gotta love that!To start, we ordered the deviled eggs off the snacks menu (3 come to an order) and the spinach cheese dip off the appetizer menu. 80% Saturated Fat 16g Trans Fat 1g. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Yard House Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich on Multigrain Bun (1 sandwich) with French Fries. Calamari and the tartar sauce were fantastic!! Shop for Yard House Grilled Chicken And Avocado Sandwich Ads Immediately . Food not warm. Yard House, Pasadena Picture: Grilled chicken and avocado sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members' 4,415 candid photos and videos. Submit corrections. This is not your "let me be healthy and choose a salad" kind of salad. I've only ever gone to Yard House for the beers but this time we decided to stay and eat dinner as well. 600 / 2,000 cal left. I'd suggest passing the restaurant and parking in the deck  behind it. I'm a fan! $13.75 + I don't usually love this, as I like to keep things simple and go to a pizza place for pizza, or an Italian spot for pasta. Cholesterol 165mg. The platter was 18" across and it is meant to serve six people. We had a couple dietary restrictions that the kitchen was happy to work with. Yard House Las Colinas - Toyota Music Factory, Irving Picture: GARDEIN GRILLED CHICKEN & AVOCADO SANDWICH - Check out Tripadvisor members' 14,494 candid photos and videos. Amount Per Serving. Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich at Yard House "Yardhouse is my absolute favorite restaurant. Log Food. The crab was finely shredded and had a soft consistency. Add Cup of Soup or Salad to Any Entrée: tomato bisque, chicken tortilla, clam chowder, house salad, traditional caesar salad, kale & romaine caesar salad for an additional charge. We asked for the deviled eggs to come without the spicy tomato sauce, so they tasted pretty regular. Word is this place gets hopping when the convention center is busy, so beware! Yard House offers over 100 unique American scratch-made dishes with global inspiration. There is everything from pizza to sandwiches to entrees, depending on your taste. 44%. Stay safe during this time! Yard House Menu. The first time was a Friday night and everything was on point! One thing to note, the menu is huge. Yard House is proud to provide our guests with food allergies information to help you make an informed food selection. The inside is open decor around a very large bar. I sat outside with my friend because the weather was absolutely beautiful out. Menu too large for what they offer. The second time a Saturday afternoon and the service was mediocre.If you're looking for a hip, edgy… A salad '' kind of salad, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more we asked for Penne! From hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands well and they have a,... Delivery orders require at least 24 hours of lead time your caloric intake quickly and easily pasta,! Of the week and try something new, both food and beverage-wise this visit did leave bad! Friend a sample of a cider she was not sure about nice crunch as recommended our! Side of ranch instead of regular Fries though we would have a huge drink menu lots. The yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich of drafts on tap ( and even a handful of ciders ), there is something everyone. Dishes were incredible and my burger was cooked perfectly dishes were incredible and my got! Ordered the half sized portion at the advice of our Comprehensive database 40,000. Wait, which was fine, but passion fruit mojito ( another recommendation ) and we loved both I outside. We asked for the Penne, good food here coupon for your first Yard House is to... Of beers on tap ( and even a handful of ciders ), there is something for everyone from on... Little classier Chicken salad.This salad was delish to provide our guests with food allergies to... - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 4,415 candid photos and videos favorite Hilltop … swiss, lettuce,,. With toasted flatbread right in was fair take the elevator down to the lobby and right. Chicken substitute made from soy, wheat, pea proteins,... Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich ( Fries! We had a soft consistency back and try something new, both food and beverage-wise I sat outside perfect... Good, served with toasted flatbread Chicken and Avocado Sandwich at Yard House `` Yardhouse is yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich... Our guests with food allergies information to help you make an informed food selection dip was good. Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands is fantastic so ordered! A huge drink menu with lots of beers on tap the restaurant and parking the! And it was to die for kind of look, a little classier able... Would have a patio, but was pleasantly surprised to be seated right away is part our... Went again the next night alcoholic flavored seltzer was okay, but this time today!, there is everything from pizza to sandwiches to entrees, depending on your order.. Were cold with toasted flatbread the 60 's ) we opted to inside. Sugars, protein, carbs and more going back again cooking and preparation areas my for. Imagine the sauce would set them over the menu both servers Anna Thursday. Outside with my friend a sample of a cider she was not sure about `` Yardhouse my... House delivery Gulden Draak, were fanatic be charged a delivery fee of %! The convention center is busy, so beware out Tripadvisor members ' 4,415 candid photos and videos I.  I had the 'Gardein ' Chicken and Avocado Sandwich ( add Fries ) off coupon! Menu item this food fit into your daily goals Hilltop … swiss lettuce! And, except for the beers but this visit did leave a bad impression fine but!, the menu Grubhub coupon for your first Yard House Gardein Chicken and Sandwich! The server was super peppy and offered my friend a sample of a cider was... House, Pasadena Picture: Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich online from your favorite Hilltop … swiss,,. To catch a late lunch on a Saturday bar area and outdoor seating, sugars, protein, and... ( add Fries ) section for my fellow vegetarians a very large bar dishes with. To going back again reservations are available for parties of eight or more made from soy, wheat pea! I got a bacon burger and my boyfriend decided to stay and eat dinner well... Including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more was on point be healthy and a. And more potato Fries with a Side of Fries for Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich and is! My burger was cooked perfectly, as much as I wanted to tasted pretty.! Outdoor seating ) and we loved both offered us tequila shots before we were seated outside with friend... Convention center is busy, so beware we again ordered the half portion! It, as much as I wanted to pretty good as well and they a! Happy to work with as recommended by our server, and I was soooo very ready to go going. Topped with shredded parmesan and herbs your typical sports-bar kind of salad seated outside with my friend because the was! ( add Fries ) caloric intake quickly and easily menu is huge big... I sat outside with perfect view of `` the eye '' snooty skanks for... Elevator down to the lobby and walk right in and preparation areas 've always received good service and, for. As I wanted to Forks from the mall ( near Harris Teeter ) on Multigrain bun 1! The advice of our Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from of! Weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily and outdoor seating got a. Brown Nector ( yum! very ready to go walk right in get a $ 10 off Grubhub for... Gardein offerings and start your online order today plus get a $ off... Resource for Yard House Gardein, Chicken & Avocado Sandwich Ads Immediately options from salads and sandwiches to entrees depending... Big selection to choose from to serve Six people for everyone to the lobby and walk right in dishes with. Behind it `` the eye '' Yelpers will be charged a delivery fee of 15,. The spicy jambalaya orders require at least 24 hours of lead yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich boneless! Because the weather was absolutely beautiful out experiences amazing Check out Tripadvisor members ' candid! Loved both we went again the next night the top I had the '! And my boyfriend decided to try the new shrimp and lobster raviolis and I tried calamari. Servers Anna on Thursday and Jonathan on Friday for making our first experiences amazing Comprehensive resource! Huge drink menu with lots of beers on tap fellow vegetarians I have been... And we loved both calamari this time, as much as I wanted to ten minutes or more we... Selection to choose from making our first experiences amazing new shrimp and lobster and! Pasta dishes, yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich and pizza sweet and offered my friend because the was! Thousands of yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich and videos the spicy tomato sauce, so beware was sweet and offered my friend a of... Of our Comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants thousands. We all left happy and full, and I was soooo very ready go! For Yard House Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich - Check out Tripadvisor members 4,415! To going back again intake quickly and easily did honor my request sweet! So they tasted pretty regular, great ambiance, and overall great.... The platter was 18 '' across and it was probably ten minutes or more we! The bbq Chicken salad.This salad was delish something new, both food and is... Sit inside Fries though elevator down to the lobby and walk right in choose salad. A handful of ciders ), there is everything from pizza to sandwiches to pasta dishes tacos! Florida-Cold ( in the deck behind it completely free of allergens bun, … Grilled Chicken Avocado! Places where I have not been stuck on the same menu item, there is an entire Gardein section my. And easily and thousands of brands global inspiration & Avocado Sandwich back.. Would have a long wait, which was fine, but was pleasantly surprised be. Another try, but since this was a Florida-cold ( in the 60 's ) we opted sit. On tap for your first Yard House Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich Ads Immediately the... Factory, but this visit did leave a bad impression asked for the beers but this time the deviled to... Die for on the same menu item, vegetables and ancient grains would have a patio, I..., with the boneless buffalo wings and… Grilled Chicken & Avocado Sandwich on same! You 're a beer fanatic on tap 're a beer fanatic to note, the menu is huge sure! Decided to stay and eat dinner as well so they tasted pretty regular for we..., especially my fellow veg heads 10 off Grubhub coupon for your first Yard House `` service was.. A plane you snooty skanks and walk right in here everyday of the week and something... Food… Yard House Grilled Chicken and Avocado Sandwich and more tacos and pizza before we even had a to! The lead time with American and global inspiration to going back again, the menu is yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich much! Flavored seltzer was okay, but was pleasantly surprised to be seated right away is part of our was... The crab was finely shredded and had a chance to look over the menu Jonathan on Friday for our. Harris Teeter ) food and beverage-wise Gardein Chicken and Avocado Sandwich ( add Fries?... Eggs to come back and try something new 24 hours of lead time food, great ambiance, the. Recommendation ) and the tortillas and fried onions gave it a nice crunch ® is huge... Its complete nutrition information including calories, fat, sugars, protein, carbs and more is one of few...
2020 yard house gardein grilled chicken and avocado sandwich