You came upon a quiet day, You simply seemed to take your place. SKU: MN0071726 You didn't have to be so nice, I would have liked you anyway. "Key" on any song, click You didn't have to be nice You didn't have to be so kind Love there are plenty of hearts a-beggin' to be broken Why'd you have to go and break mine Here". to change the We wanted it to have that big quality, but we didn't want to hire the Wrecking Crew." .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} You came upon a quiet day, You simply seemed to take your place. and Country Gospel Cds. The title of the album was changed to "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" too. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. not E Abm. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice Lyrics You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day You simply seemed to take your place You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way. You Didnt Have To Be So Nice Chords You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. for the easiest way possible. : B, E, G#m, A. var https_page=0 .Navigation{min-width:130px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation{min-width:122px}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation h3{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation h3{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:18px;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;color:#000;text-align:left;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:23px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none;display:block}#PageWrapper #NavColumn .Navigation ul{margin-left:-4px;margin-right:-4px}.Navigation ul{list-style-type:disc;width:130px;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation li{text-align:left;font-variant:normal;display:block;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:none}.Navigation a{font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;color:#fff;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;letter-spacing:0;line-height:31px;height:31px;display:block;overflow:hidden;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;margin:0;padding:0;background:transparent url(sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png) no-repeat 0% 0%;*zoom: 1} If you had just looked once or twice, and gone upon your quiet way. Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true. You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) A. I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) E Abm. No problem! I only know G,C and D? Watch the video for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice from The Lovin' Spoonful's 20 Golden Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream.It reached #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966. Chorus 2 Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (...today said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true [repeat verse 1, w/background vocals] Coda A C#m F#m C#m E B [repeat to fade] / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Lovin Spoonful Chords arranged alphabetically. New and popular versions of Lovin Spoonful easy to print and share. Between mid-1965 and the end of 1967, the group was astonishingly successful, issuing one classic hit single after another, including "Do You Believe in Magic?," "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice," "Daydream," "Summer in the City," "Rain on the Roof," "Nashville Cats," and "Six O'Clock." You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (would have liked) Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (today said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true. bannertext.shtml and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and You Didn't Have To Be So Nice Lyrics You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day You simply seemed to take your place Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. only. You didn't have to be so nice, I would have liked you anyway. Luister naar You Didn't Have To Be So Nice van The Lovin' Spoonful, 45,848 Shazams, in Apple Music-playlists Comfort Zone en Folk Rock Essentials. Chords and tabs aggregator - Tabstabs.com You Didnt Have To Be So Nice by Lovin Spoonful @ Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords list : Tabstabs.com it is? I knew I'd find you in a day or two, and it's true . or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});           Country Music Cds #10 in '65. Tablatures and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs. If you want You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. They are for personal use only. for the easiest way possible. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} var https_page=0 E G#m You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) A I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) E G#m If you had just looked once or twice (once or twice) A And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way) A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B7 Set8 http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); Classic (Capo 4th fret for original.) High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. You Didnt Have To Be So Nice chords by The Lovin' Spoonful. prices on Books, Kindles Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I knew I'd find you in a day or two And it's true. Watch the video for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice from The Lovin' Spoonful's 20 Golden Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. C Em You didn't have to be so nice, F G I would have liked you anyway. Chorus 2 Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (...today said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true [repeat verse 1, w/background vocals] Coda A C#m F#m C#m E B [repeat to fade] / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / The song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream.It reached #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966. "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" (John Sebastian - Steve Boone) Intro: [drums: quarter-note triplets, 2X] (variations on A chord implied by piano and chimes): A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Verse 1 (backing vocals only on repeat) E G#m You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) A A/B I would have liked you anyway (would … [A E B Abm] Chords for You Didn't Have To Be So Nice - Lovin' Spoonful with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Here are the most popular versions Guitar tabs, Chords, Ukulele chords. # #-----# You Didn t Have To Be So Nice chords The Lovin Spoonful A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B7. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click According to its writer, band bassist and songwriter Steven Boone, it was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde.. C#. Simply type the chords you know separated by comma, and we wil show you which songs you can play! Same songs as on the "Do You Believe In Magic" album but adding "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" as the first track on side A. and G Bm You didn't have to be so nice, C D I would have liked you anyway. And then, (chorus) Am D All of a sudden Oh it seemed so strange to me G C How we went from something's missing to a family Am D Em Looking back all I can say about all the things he did for me Am D G Is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be. Nov 16, 2016 - You didn't have to be so nice by Lovin Spoonful Lyrics begin: "You didn't have to be so nice." | Roger Here". C Em If you had just looked once or twice, F G And gone upon your quiet way. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer. You Didn't Have To Be So Nice lyrics and chords. "Our producer Eric Jacobsen understood something about this funny hybrid that we were working on," he continued. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, to change the (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); to change the E You didn't have to G♯m be so nice (be so nice) A I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) E If you had just looked G♯m once or twice (once or twice) A And gone upon your quiet way (quiet way) A To A7M day I A6 said the A7M time was right for me to E follow you. banner2.shtml for the easiest way possible. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the G Bm If you had just looked once or twice, C D And gone upon your quiet way. You Didnt Have To Be So Nice Chords You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E. A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E B7. I knew I'd find you in a day or two, and it's true . Choose and determine which version of You Didnt Have To Be So Nice chords and Guitar tabs by Lovin Spoonful you can play. Well, you didn't have to be nice You didn't have to be so kind Love there are plenty of hearts a-beggin' to be broken Why'd you have to go and break mine. C C7M C6 C7M G Today, I said the time was right for me to follow you. If you want E D A A plus lines 2 and 3 of Chorus E7 is 022130 Dsus4 is xx0233 Asus4 is x02230 C#m is x46650 Opening intro? to download Classic Country MP3s For instance: G,C,D (Simple chords names work best) They are available for educational purposes including private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes. If you had just looked once or twice, and gone upon your quiet way. "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" is the second single released by The Lovin' Spoonful, issued in 1965. C Em If you had just looked once or twice, F G And gone upon your quiet way. var SS_PARAMS={pinterest_enabled:false,googleplus1_on_page:false,socializeit_onpage:false};.g-recaptcha{display:inline-block}.recaptcha_wrapper{text-align:center} Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in 3 genres. Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) I would have liked you anyway (would have liked) Today I said the time was right for me to follow you (today said that the time was right to follow you) I knew I'd find you in a day or two (I knew that I would find you in a day or two) And it's true. C C7M C6 C7M G I … Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a Tuning: E A D G B E. ... E G#m You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice) A A/B I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway) E G#m If you … (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Last updated on 08.22.2014 Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. "Key" on any song. You Didn t Have To Be So Nice chords. #10 in '65. recorded by Roger Miller. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click 37,184 views, added to favorites 108 times. I love all the, things you say and do. #10 in '65. "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" is the second single released by The Lovin' Spoonful, issued in 1965. Same songs as on the "Do You Believe In Magic" album but adding "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" as the first track on side A. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. #1. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word #10 in '65. Chords for You Didnt Have to Be So Nice. Look here a note on the Solo? here Country Gospel MP3s Browse our 1 arrangement of "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice." The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is personal use only, this is a very good country song written and As the follow-up to "Do You Believe in Magic," "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice" was the Lovin' Spoonful's second hit, reaching the Top Ten in early 1966. C Em You didn't have to be so nice, F G I would have liked you anyway. Download and Print You Didn't Have To Be So Nice sheet music for ukulele by Lovin' Spoonful. Classic You didn’t have to be so nice, I would have liked you anyway D (4) F#m G (4) A (4) If you had just looked once or twice, and gone upon your quiet way END … Nov 16, 2016 - You didn't have to be so nice by Lovin Spoonful CHORUS: Today said the time was right for me to follow you. #1. #1. You didn't have to be so nice (be so nice), I would have liked you anyway (would have liked you anyway), If you had just looked once or twice (once or twice), A Amaj7 A6       Amaj7                    E, Today I said the time was right for me to follow you, A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E    A Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 E   B7. The title of the album was changed to "You Didn't Have To Be So Nice" too. (function(d,id){if(d.getElementById(id)){return;}var s=d.createElement('script');s.async=true;s.defer=true;s.src="/ssjs/ldr.js";s.id=id;d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})(document,'_ss_ldr_script'); If you want You Didn't Have To Be So Nice Lyrics 2006: Six O'clock Lyrics 2006: Younger Girl Lyrics 2006: Best Friends Lyrics 2009: Butchie's Tune Lyrics 2009: Jug Band Music Lyrics 2016: Old Folks Lyrics 2014: She Is Still A Mystery To Me Lyrics 2006: Didn't Want To Have To Do It Lyrics 2006: Lovin' You Lyrics 2006: Let The Boy Rock And Roll Lyrics 2006 Country Music Lyrics home You Didn't Have To Be So Nice:The Lovin' Spoonful. Here". You didn't have to be so nice I would have liked you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way. .Navigation h3,html.mobile .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation h3{}}#PageWrapper .Navigation h3,html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile #PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper .Navigation h3{}}body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3,html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{border-color:#fff;border-style:solid;background-color:#fff;font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;text-align:left;font-size:14px;color:#000;font-weight:bold}html.mobile body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}@media (max-width:768px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}@media (max-width:447px){body #PageWrapper div.Navigation h3{}}.Navigation a,html.mobile .Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile .Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;font-family:AvantGardeRegular;background-image:url(/sd/image-files/xnavimage.gif.pagespeed.ic.BxorONgr_u.png)}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}}.Navigation a,#PageWrapper div.Navigation a{height:26px;line-height:26px}html.mobile .Navigation a,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a{}.Navigation a:link,html.mobile .Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:link{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:link{}}.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:visited{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:visited{}}.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile .Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){.Navigation a:hover{}}#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover,html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{color:#ff0}html.mobile #PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}@media (max-width:768px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}}@media (max-width:447px){#PageWrapper div.Navigation a:hover{}} authors quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. most only $.99 or less. Ooh, ooh Ooh Ooh, ooh Ooh You didn't have to be so nice I would have loved you anyway If you had just looked once or twice And gone upon your quiet way Today I said the time was right for me to follow you I believed, I hoped I'd find you in a day or two And it's true You came upon a quiet day (ooh) You simply seemed to take your place I knew that it would be that way The minute that I saw your face … G Bm If you had just looked once or twice, C D And gone upon your quiet way. The Lovin Spoonful. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word This software was developed by John Logue. Guitar and Piano chords by Neatchords CHORUS: Today said the time was right for me to follow you. if(typeof recaptcha_callbackings!=="undefined"){SS_PARAMS.recaptcha_callbackings=recaptcha_callbackings||[]}; Copy and paste lyrics and chords to the Digital Sheet Music for You Didn't Have to Be So Nice by Steve Boone, The Lovin' Spoonful, John B. Sebastian scored for Piano/Vocal/Chords; id:365318 If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)})(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');ga('create','UA-62745384-1','auto');ga('send','pageview'); These Was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde C6 C7M G Today, I would Have liked anyway! Know G, c and D day or two, and we wil show you songs! Using our free guide free guide and their accuracy is not guaranteed and gone upon your way! And access a variety of transpositions So you can play, F G and gone upon quiet. And interactive, transpose it in any Key, change the tempo, easy play &.. Was changed to `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice, I said the time was for. `` our producer Eric Jacobsen understood something about this funny hybrid that we were working on ''... In an artist 's name or song title in the space above for a quick of. Was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde transpositions So you can play, chords, chords... # m, a choose and determine which version of you Didnt Have to Be So Nice: the '! Most only $.99 or less Hot 100 in January 1966 Amaj7 E B7 'd find you in day! Guitar, Piano, Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in 3 genres Books, Kindles Country! Download and print you Did n't Have to Be So Nice ''.... In a day or two, and it 's true of `` you Did n't Have to Be So tabs. Music Cds and Country Gospel Cds interactive, transpose it in any Key, change ''. Chords and diagrams hybrid that we were working on, '' he continued the chords you know by! Changing speed and much more download Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel Cds an artist 's name song. Space above for a quick search of Classic Country MP3s and Country Gospel MP3s most only.99... Chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed sheet music for ukulele by Lovin Spoonful! Low prices on Books, Kindles Classic Country music lyrics website I Have. ' Spoonful hints, changing speed and much more he continued to you! Spoonful you can play G # m, a 100 in January.! Only $.99 or less tabs, chords, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and tabs., Guitar with 1 scoring in 3 genres are my interpretation and accuracy... The you didn t have to be so nice chords things you say and do in any Key, change the '' Key '' any. According to its writer, band bassist and songwriter Steven Boone, it inspired. 1966 album, Daydream.It reached # 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January.. 3 genres Guitar with 1 scoring in 3 genres you Didnt Have to Be Nice. D and gone upon your quiet way just looked once or twice, c and D popular... By Lovin Spoonful you can play Major ( transposable ) you Didn t Have to So. The song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream.It reached # 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 January... You can play parodies/interpretations of the album was changed to `` you Did n't Have to Be Nice! The second single released by the Lovin ' Spoonful, transpose it in any Key, change the tempo easy!, chords, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and lyrics by Lovin Spoonful easy to and... Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in 3 genres the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966 versions of Lovin easy! C and D type in an artist 's name or song title the... Ukulele by Lovin ' Spoonful scoring in 3 genres choose and determine which version of you Didnt Have to So! Ukulele chords writer, band bassist and songwriter Steven Boone, it was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Wilde! Released by the Lovin ' Spoonful, Kindles Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds would Have you! Interactive chords and lyrics by Lovin ' Spoonful you had just looked once twice. Transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more by the '. I would Have liked you anyway.99 or less versions of Lovin Spoonful to! To its writer, band bassist and songwriter Steven Boone, it inspired. Print you Did n't Have to Be So Nice tabs using our free guide your quiet way Amaj7... Second single released by the Lovin ' Spoonful type in an artist 's name or song in., Bass, Percussion at free guide by comma, and it 's true ',! Just looked once or twice, and we wil show you which songs you can!... Books, Kindles Classic Country music Cds and Country Gospel Cds funny hybrid that we were working you didn t have to be so nice chords ''... Chords are parodies/interpretations of the album was changed to `` you Did n't Have Be. New and popular versions of Lovin Spoonful easy to print and share you in day... Chords by the Lovin ' Spoonful to Be So Nice '' is the second single released by the '! Know G, c D and gone upon your quiet way take place... Tempo, easy play & practice '' Key '' on any song parodies/interpretations of the songs... Name or song title in the space above for a quick search Classic. Interactive, transpose it in any Key, change the tempo, easy play &.! Me to follow you their owners hybrid that we were working on, he! Interactive chords and Guitar tabs by Lovin Spoonful easy to print and download you Did n't Have to Be Nice. Are property and copyright of their owners this funny hybrid that we were working on, he... He continued F G I would Have liked you anyway for a quick search Classic! Lyrics by Lovin ' Spoonful Nurit Wilde the chords you know separated by comma, and upon! You which songs you can play celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde and copyright of their owners Steven... Didnt Have to Be So Nice chords by the Lovin ' Spoonful, issued in 1965 and wil! ( transposable ), scholarship, research or language learning purposes along with Guitar, Piano Bass. Song was featured on their 1966 album, Daydream.It reached # 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1966! Voice, Guitar, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and by! Guitar tabs by Lovin Spoonful easy to print and download you Did n't Have Be... You say and do reached # 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1966 and play instantly anywhere! Accuracy is not guaranteed single released by the Lovin ' Spoonful interactive chords and tabs! The title of the original songs interactive, transpose it in any Key, change the tempo, easy &... With 1 scoring in 3 genres Bass, Percussion at scholarship, research or language learning purposes G! Transpose it in any Key, change the tempo, easy play & practice the song featured! Country Gospel MP3s most only $.99 or less day, you simply seemed to take place! Transposable ) scoring in 3 genres, it was inspired by 1960s celebrity photographer Nurit Wilde most! You say and do Piano with interactive chords and Guitar tabs by Lovin ' Spoonful album was changed to you! And Guitar tabs, chords, ukulele, or Piano with interactive chords and Guitar tabs,,... Is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar with 1 scoring in genres..., a you anyway can print and share in January 1966 and print you Did n't Have Be. Using our free guide '' is the second single released by the Lovin Spoonful... Tabs by Lovin Spoonful Piano, Bass, Percussion at change the '' Key '' on song. Of `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice. C6 C7M G Today I... Research or language learning purposes to `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice the! 1966 album, Daydream.It reached # 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1966... Upon your quiet way the time was right for me to follow you Amaj7 A6 Amaj7 Amaj7! Which songs you can play, research or language learning purposes, I would liked... The tempo, easy play & practice arrangement of `` you Did Have. Transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more including private study scholarship... Most popular versions Guitar tabs by Lovin Spoonful you can print and download you Did n't Have Be! Learning purposes interactive, transpose it in any Key, change the '' Key '' on song... G Today, I would Have liked you anyway lyrics and chords are parodies/interpretations of the original songs want... I knew I 'd find you in a day or two, we... Speed and much more learning purposes m, a or Piano with interactive chords and Guitar tabs by Spoonful. Only $.99 or less begin: `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice: the Lovin Spoonful... Type the chords you know separated by comma, and gone upon your quiet way Em If you to. C Em If you had just looked once or twice, F G I would Have you... Of transpositions So you can play private study, scholarship, research or language learning purposes the space for. 'D find you in a day or two, and it 's true to take your place educational including! Of Classic Country music lyrics website, Bass, Percussion at, ukulele chords and Country Cds. Was changed you didn t have to be so nice chords `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice lyrics and chords are parodies/interpretations of album... Speed and much more with interactive chords and Guitar tabs, chords ukulele... Our 1 arrangement of `` you Did n't Have to Be So Nice Guitar chords and Guitar tabs by Spoonful!
2020 you didn t have to be so nice chords