Very reasonable and helpful people. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 4D. They required me to bring in cash instead of cashier check, etc. I have really enjoyed my WRX Premium Hatchback over the past two years. Great considering I never really met him due to Covid. 8 Great Deals out of 251 listings starting at, 288 Great Deals out of 13,413 listings starting at, 7 Great Deals out of 257 listings starting at, 101 Great Deals out of 3,397 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 208 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 81 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 44 listings starting at. Better with Subaru sub/amplifier added under seats. 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package Description: Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package for sale - $15,929 - 55,963 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package Which stirs you? Select configuration: Find the best used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX near you. Unlike other websites and magazines, our ratings are not based solely on a singular road test, but rather a more encompassing batch of criteria: quality, safety, comfort, performance, fuel economy, reliability history and value. For a surfer/outdoors person, more storage room is needed or roof racks for weekend trips up state, which I ended up purchasing. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. And very courteous, Description:  Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package for sale - $12,800 - 86,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Description:  Used 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited for sale - $11,987 - 99,190 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Color:  Satin White Pearl, Description:  Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package for sale - $15,929 - 55,963 miles with LE Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual. The 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX features 40.3 inches of headroom in front and 37.6 inches in back; The 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX is 173.8 inches long, 70.7 inches wide and is 58.1 inches tall; The 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX weighs 2,756 pounds and has a turning radius of 17.4 feet I texted Z once I got home to tell him about how bad the car drove, and of course, I have not heard back, and probably wont. Description:  Used 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package Hatchback for sale - $15,995 - 94,000 miles with Sport Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Premium Package, M very nice people and really worked hard to get me approved, Description:  Used 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Package for sale - $14,990 - 88,198 miles with Performance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Audio Package, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. Subaru Fuel Pressure Sensor Kit (5 Pin) STI 2007-2020, WRX 2008-2020, LGT 2007-2012 $ 225.00 Subaru AEM High Flow Fuel Pump 05-09 LGT, 08-14 WRX, 08-20 STI 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Blue JDM Tuners 1/24 Diecast Model Car by Jada 30390. Small business built on delivering a great customer experience! We have 23 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 7 1-Owner cars, and 40 personal use cars. We analyze millions of used cars daily. 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Colors. 2012 Subaru WRX STI WRX STI 5dr Man features and specs at Car and Driver. We take it to the limit with the street-scorching Impreza WRX, then push it unbelievably farther with the g-defying WRX STI. (The Subaru Impreza 2.0 is all-new for 2012.) They were upfront with me and immediately fixed the couple small things that were not functioning properly. Available Style(s) Hatchback, Sedan. The market is the region where the car was sold or is still being sold. Highlighted items are for OEM wheels, the rest are replacement options Page navigation by markets: Heads up! I enjoy driving it daily. Very friendly and accommodating location. Research the 2012 Subaru Impreza at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Description:  Used 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $15,995 - 33,725 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. See how much you could save with experian. One of the nicer dealers I have been to. 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX . Car was sold but seemed to be honest salesman. Search pre-owned 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI listings to find the best local deals. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Description:  Used 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited for sale - $14,995 - 110,075 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Heated Seats. Carvana - Touchless Delivery to Your Home. This AWD sedan is paired with a fully-synchronized 5-speed manual transmission. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. He made everything easy. 17 - 19 MPG City / 23 - 25 MPG Hwy. Some reviewers said that the engine and CVT combo provide adequate power from a stop, while others found it a bit slow. I actually bought the car. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi from Consumer Reports. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Nick and Mike were very pleasant to work with. The summer tires from the factory provide good traction but only on dry pavement. I would highly recommend!! We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. The 2012 WRX and WRX STI are in fact derived from the previous-generation Impreza, which Subaru built for the 2008-2011 model years. 49 vehicles starting at $10,900. The price was fair and my truck is solid. MPG. We start with an insatiable desire to bring performance to the people. Not Available. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. My 2013 Subaru WRX has been a very good car, it feels and runs very strong. They were in contact with me, however we were not able to make a deal. Search AutoCheck's extensive vehicle database to find out: The 2012 Impreza is the practical choice if you value the no-nonsense reliability, security and all-weather traction benefits of standard all-wheel drive combined with roomy comfort and top-notch fuel economy in its class. Description - Brand new 1:24 scale diecast car model of 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Blue "JDM Tuners"die cast model carby Jada.- Brand new box.- Real rubber tires.- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.- Has opening hood, front doors and trunk.- Impreza WRX Trims. Back to 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan For Sale. Used 2012 Subaru Impreza for Sale on carmax.com. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2012 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Sedan 4D WRX AWD. This was, by far, the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. Learn more about the 2012 Subaru Impreza. The worst complaints are engine, transmission, and accessories - interior problems. Was the car reported in an accident or damaged in a flood? Save up to $6,373 on one of 2,865 used 2012 Subaru Imprezas near you. Great person explain everything to me the right way and made it easy to understand, Description:  Used 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX Base for sale - $16,900 - 45,907 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package.