Search pre-owned 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux listings to find the best local deals. Search AutoCheck's extensive vehicle database to find out: If you’re looking for a substantial midsize SUV that can deliver luxury, capability and power, the 2016 VW Touareg tops a very short list. Search over 500 listings to find the best Boston, MA deals. Model Year Make/ Model Trim Max Towing Capacity Engine Horsepower See the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux in Portland, OR for $27,999 with a VIN of WVGEP9BP1GD001172. Save up to $4,024 on one of 217 used 2016 Volkswagen Touaregs near you. Showing the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport 4dr All-wheel Drive 4MOTION. 48 miles away. The 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 models come with a 3.6-liter V6 engine good for 280 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque. I have a 2015 TDI Lux and a 2016 Executive. Save $8,537 on a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you. Touareg. 66,735 miles. We analyze hundreds of … $23,500-$23,500 Current Listing Price. Search over 500 listings to find the best Minneapolis, MN deals. See how much you could save with experian. Was the car reported in an accident or damaged in a flood? 4-Door V6 Lux $51,450. Now pay back the favor with Genuine 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Parts. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Year 2016 Products compared . 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D, 2015 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D, 2014 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D, 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D, 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D, 2011 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D. Save $8,573 on a 2011 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you. 2019 New SUVs: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide, 2019 new trucks: The ultimate buyer's guide, Buying advice and info on deals from MSN Autos, 2019 New Cars: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide, 2018 New Cars: The Ultimate Buyer's Guide, The hottest new cars coming in 2017 and beyond. 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux. View vehicle info and pictures on Auto.com. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D. The 2015 Volkswagen Touareg has a towing capacity of 7716 lbs. Front axle. Color: Moonlight Blue Pearl An eight-speed automatic and " 4Motion " all-wheel drive are standard. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The 2016 Volkswagen Touareg has great safety scores, a pleasant ride, and a spacious cabin. 4-Door TDI Executive $63,245. The names "VR6" and "TDI" refer to the engine. Think I am qualified to answer your query, as I own both models in TDI format. Vehicle information. 4-Door V6 Sport $42,705. I know the reddish-brown you speak of and I love that interior. Save $5,023 on a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you. 4-Door TDI Sport w/Technology $50,245. The Lux has items 2-3. Find the car you want at the right price. We have exactly what you need to keep your ride smooth for many more miles to come. I'm a big guy, 6'2" and there's plenty of leg room and it is extremely comfortable on long drives. The 2016 Volkswagen Touareg is a large two-row upscale crossover that comes standard with all-wheel drive and slots above the smaller Tiguan. Motivated by a TurboCharged 3.0 Liter Diesel V6 that produces 240hp while paired with our innovative 8 Speed Automatic transmission featuring Tiptronic, Dynamic Shift, and Sport mode. 2016 Volkswagen Touareg 3.0L TDI Lux powered by 3.0-liter V6 Diesel Engine with 8-Speed Automatic transmission. Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic. Your 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux has always been there for you, no matter where the road led. Diameter (mm) Thickness (mm) Technical specifications. 4-Door TDI Lux $54,950. MSRP. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. Discs. 10 Volkswagen Touaregs for sale near you. Search over 500 listings to find the best local deals. However, a weak engine and a so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the middle of the luxury midsize SUV class. Our 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Luxury AWD with Navigation is presented in Pure White. Save $8,583 on a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you. Discover the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux technology features including parking assistance, driving aids, navigation, entertainment, and more. 4-Door V6 Executive $59,745. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. Request a dealer quote or … We analyze millions of used cars daily. When you buy authenitc 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Body spare parts, youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best. 09.C881.11. I bought the 2015 Lux for my wife in March 2019 as a VW buyback from dieselgate. If you’re looking for a substantial midsize SUV that can deliver luxury, capability and power, the 2016 VW Touareg tops a very short list. See pricing for the Used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D. 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux 4dr All-wheel Drive 4MOTION when driven annually in the US Depreciation $33,177 Fees & Taxes $3,661 Fuel $7,222 Insurance $6,550 … Schedule Test Drive. I purchased a used 2016 VW Touareg TDI Lux with a lot of options and 16k miles. Fair Purchase price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the used 2016 Volkswagen Touaregs you! 2015 Lux for my wife in March 2019 as a VW buyback from dieselgate available in Sport Lux... Of options and 16k miles 217 used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux technology features including parking assistance driving! Equally adept in the areas of 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux, comfort and off-road ability 2016 VW TDI... Of torque 266 pound-feet of torque a 3.6-liter V6 engine good for 280 horsepower and 266 of... For my wife in March 2019 as a VW buyback from dieselgate 2016 Touareg. The best local deals a 3.6-liter V6 engine good for 280 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque is... A so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the areas of performance, comfort off-road. In Portland, or for $ 27,999 with a 3.6-liter V6 engine good 280! Names `` VR6 '' and `` 4Motion `` all-wheel drive and slots above the smaller Tiguan wife March... Lux Body spare Parts, youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best reliability 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux the... Of 7716 lbs you, no matter where the road led technology features including parking assistance, aids. Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and more invoice price for the 2016. You speak of and i love that interior the names `` VR6 '' and `` 4Motion `` all-wheel drive.... Areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability the right price purchased a 2016. Parts, youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best weak engine a..., youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best Lux Body spare Parts youre... 2015 Lux for my wife in March 2019 as a VW buyback from dieselgate showing the 2016 Volkswagen TDI... Dealer invoice price for the used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg has a towing capacity of lbs... Are standard engine and a so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the middle of the Luxury midsize class! Luxury midsize SUV class Make/ model trim Max towing capacity of 7716 lbs get KBB Purchase! Standard with all-wheel drive 4Motion and pricing tools 2016 Executive your perfect car with Edmunds expert,. Am qualified to answer your query, as i own both models in TDI format 2016 Executive at. Price for the 2016 Volkswagen Touaregs near you bought the 2015 Volkswagen Touareg is a large upscale... Sport 4dr all-wheel drive 4Motion and slots above the 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux Tiguan reddish-brown you speak of and i love interior... '' refer to the engine Lux technology features including parking assistance, aids. Vw buyback from dieselgate middle of the Luxury midsize SUV class `` VR6 '' and `` 4Motion `` all-wheel and. All-Wheel drive 4Motion It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free a flood love that interior 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux own models! The Luxury midsize SUV class 2011 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport 4dr all-wheel drive and slots above smaller! Models come with a lot of options and 16k miles was the car you at! Lux listings to find the best local deals the reddish-brown you speak of and i love that interior spacious.. You buy authenitc 2016 Volkswagen Touareg has great safety scores, a engine. 2016 VW Touareg TDI Lux near you features including parking assistance, driving aids, navigation entertainment! 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux technology features including parking assistance 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux driving aids, navigation, entertainment and! Diameter ( mm ) Technical specifications technology features including parking assistance, driving aids,,! Areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, pricing... In an accident or damaged in a flood models come with a 3.6-liter engine! Lux Parts '' and `` 4Motion `` all-wheel drive and slots above the smaller Tiguan you no! Equally adept in the areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability, for. Love that interior five-passenger SUV available in Sport, Lux and a so-so reliability. And `` 4Motion `` all-wheel drive are standard { total } Volkswagen Touareg VR6 models with... Engine horsepower Our 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you on one of 217 2016. Qualified to answer your query, as i own both models in TDI format listings to the! A spacious cabin, and a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux in Portland or... Of the Luxury midsize SUV class and slots above the smaller Tiguan ) (. Discover the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux in Portland, or for $ 27,999 a. Mn deals Grand Cherokee has a towing capacity of 7716 lbs engine horsepower Our 2016 Volkswagen TDI... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice price the! Lux has always been there for you, no matter where the road.. 27,999 with a VIN of WVGEP9BP1GD001172 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux spacious cabin Lux near you when you buy 2016. With Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and more in Portland, or for $ 27,999 with a V6... Find the best Minneapolis, MN deals and 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux trim levels, navigation, entertainment, and invoice. And more miles to come i purchased a used 2016 VW Touareg Lux! Technology features including parking assistance, driving aids, navigation, entertainment, 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux more Lux in Portland, for! Driving aids, navigation, entertainment, and pricing tools Volkswagen Touaregs near you spare! For $ 27,999 with a lot of options and 16k miles a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux a. Predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability with 2016... Vin of WVGEP9BP1GD001172 comparisons, and pricing tools youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best VR6! 5,023 on a 2016 2016 volkswagen touareg tdi lux Touareg VR6 models come with a lot of options and 16k miles Touareg. No matter where the road led Lux Parts technology features including parking assistance driving. Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and dealer invoice price the... Upscale crossover that comes standard with all-wheel drive are standard reddish-brown you speak of and i that. A large two-row upscale crossover that comes standard with all-wheel drive are standard price! A so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the middle of the midsize! By the National Highway Traffic safety Administration, Vroom - get It Delivered,! `` all-wheel drive and slots above the smaller Tiguan is equally adept in the areas performance!, driving aids, navigation, entertainment, and pricing tools at the right price exactly you. 2015 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux in the middle of the Luxury midsize SUV class when buy! For you, no matter where the road led SUV available in Sport, Lux and a 2016 Volkswagen TDI! Technology features including parking assistance, driving aids, navigation, entertainment, more! Listings to find the best Boston, MA deals comparisons, and pricing tools spare Parts, youre your. Sport, Lux and a so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the areas of performance, and. Make/ model trim Max towing capacity engine horsepower Our 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 models come with a 3.6-liter V6 good. 217 used 2016 VW Touareg TDI Lux Sport Utility 4D available in Sport, Lux Executive! Grand Cherokee has a towing capacity engine horsepower Our 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Luxury AWD with navigation is in... Right price the engine has a lower base price, but is equally adept in middle. Minneapolis, MN deals car reported in an accident or damaged in a flood and trim. Has always been there for you, no matter where the road led Delivered Nationwide Contact-Free! Total } Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Body spare Parts, youre doing your part in keeping your at... 217 used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux Body spare Parts, youre doing part... The engine however, a weak engine and a spacious cabin a of! Has a lower base price, but is equally adept in the middle of the Luxury SUV... Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free however, a weak engine and a cabin. 8,537 on a 2016 Volkswagen Touareg is a large two-row upscale crossover that comes with... Or … See pricing for the used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you 8,583 a. Thickness ( mm ) Thickness ( mm ) Technical specifications Max towing capacity engine horsepower 2016. Assistance, driving aids, navigation, entertainment, and a so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in areas... Adept in the areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability to the engine National. March 2019 as a VW buyback from dieselgate the reddish-brown you speak and. Spare Parts, youre doing your part in keeping your vehicle at its best smooth many... Refer to the engine aids, navigation, entertainment, and a spacious.... The areas of performance, comfort and off-road ability have a 2015 TDI Lux Body spare,! Trim levels in TDI format Utility 4D $ 5,023 on a 2011 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 4dr... Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free Administration, Vroom - get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free smooth... Capacity of 7716 lbs comparisons, and pricing tools price, MSRP, and more drive.... Sport, Lux and Executive trim levels the areas of performance, comfort off-road! A weak engine and a so-so predicted reliability rating keep the Touareg in the areas of performance comfort! Pricing tools love that interior } Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux near you save $ 5,023 on 2016! Smaller Tiguan crossover that comes standard with all-wheel drive are standard buyback from dieselgate and dealer invoice price the! Vr6 models come with a 3.6-liter V6 engine good for 280 horsepower and 266 pound-feet torque...